A New Adventure

Story Info
A woman gets the MFF threesome of her dreams..
1.5k words
4.23
15.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been preparing for this day for months it felt like. The hour drive to James and Bethany's house was excruciating. I had never been so horny in my life.

I had been on a few dates with the couple. The first were very tame, dinner dates where we'd whisper about making out. Next was a park date, where we spoke in detail about our kinks. James was a dominant man, and Bethany wanted to play at being switch. They wanted me to be their little cumslut.

We kissed goodbye and quickly made plans to spend a weekend together.

Bethany told me to wear a pretty purple miniskirt and white tank top, no bra or panties. My thighs were already slick when I arrived to their house.

I rang the doorbell and waited.

James answered, wearing suit pants and a white button up, sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His curly brown hair had been freshly trimmed, brushed back off his forehead. He smelled like peppermint. I wanted him to make me worship him.

"Step inside and kneel."

I did as he asked, keeping my head down. He stood near a table in the foyer, organizing some things he had laid out. Bethany's feet walked into my view. She stopped in front of me and lifted my chin with a finger. Her beautiful red hair was down around her shoulders, and she wore no bra and black lacy thong.

"Pretty girl. I knew you'd be good at following directions."

She leaned down and kissed me, first chaste and then deeper, more tongue. She traced the outline of my lower lip and nipped me.

I groaned, and they both laughed at me.

"Eager," James said quietly.

Bethany moved down my neck, giving little love bites, sucking at the juncture of my shoulder. James moved behind me and kissed the other side of my neck. His tongue darted out, licking a stripe up to my ear, then tugging on it with his teeth.

"Oh god...mmm..." I moaned. I had never been with two people at once before. It was exhilarating and all encompassing. I didn't know where to focus. Bethany had moved on to my nipples, circling one with her tongue, tweaking the other with her fingers. They were already hard, poking out for her attention.

She bit a nipple hard. Before I could moan, James had a hand around my neck.

"So, you're here to be our little slut this weekend, yes?" He loosened his grip so I could answer.

"Yes sir."

"Yes sir what"

"Yes sir. I want to be your little slut."

He smiled. Bethany stood in front of us and pulled her panties down.

"That's all I want to hear out of you for now."

She rubbed the gusset of her panties on my tongue before stuffing them in my mouth, filling up my cheeks. Behind me, I could hear James pulling on a roll of bondage tape. Together, they taped her panties in my mouth.

"Test her," James asked.

Bethany reached down and pinched my nipples hard. My groan of pain was barely audible. I could see her smile and knew that he matched.

"I'm going to get the bedroom ready," she whispered in my ear. "James will tell you about the rest of the evening."

I watched her ass sway as she walked away, hoping that I would be allowed to lick her tonight. The sliver I could see of her cunt was pretty pink, and I wanted to taste her, suck on her clit and make her cum on my face.

James stepped in front of me and lifted my chin until I looked him in the eyes.

"You're going to be tied to a chair, arms and legs. I'll even add an extra rope around your waist so you can't shimmy around. Your legs will be spread and you're not going to be able to rub your thighs together. You get no friction on your little pussy unless I say so.

My wife is going to suck my cock. You're going to watch. I want you to imagine it in your mouth, thick against your tongue, blocking your air. She'll suck me until I decide it's time to play with you again. You understand?"

I nod, and he smacks my cheek.

"I want to hear you say you understand."

I garble out the phrase.

"Good girl. Here we go."

James grabs my long brown hair and wraps it around his hand. I crawl behind him on my hands and knees following him into a large master bedroom. The walls were a light blue, with a huge bed in the middle with fluffy white bedding.

He tied me in a wooden chair facing the bed. My legs were first, wrapped around two chair legs, and then my arms. The promised waist rope was added last. I couldn't get out of the seat. I would have to sit and watch and endure whatever they wanted me too.

Bethany was already kneeled on the mattress, hands kneading her nipples.

James smoothed a hand over my gag and then lightly rested it on my throat.

"We've got so much in store for you this weekend," he whispered. "I know you can take it." I nodded. I would take whatever they gave me.

He walked over to Bethany and kneeled in front of her on the mattress, stroking himself. She cupped his balls and he let out a shudder.

"Wanna give her a show?" he asked her. I had to strain to hear, his voice already husky. Bethany didn't answer. Instead she got off the bed and got on her knees on the floor.

She started slowly but soon her head bobbed up and down on his length. The sounds started out as little licks, then turning into half gagged moans as she started to deepthroat him. She wiggled her ass like she wanted friction, but she didn't touch herself. James threaded his hands into her hair, pulling the strands making her moan louder. He thrust into her mouth lazily, taking his time, letting her breath around his cock when she needed to. He stared over Bethany's head and gave me a cocky smile.

"Do you see this?" he asked me. I answered yes around the gag. "When you do this to me I won't be so gentle. I'm going to bend you over the bed, your head hanging toward the floor. I'm going to fuck your throat like it's a pussy, and make you gag, and make you drool. Then I'm going to fill your mouth with my cum, and watch as you swallow it all. You want to taste my cum, don't you?"

"Mmmm," I tried to make noise. I nodded my head so he knew, yes I wanted to know. I wished it could rub my thighs together but he tied my legs tightly to each chair leg. I could feel my clit throbbing, my pussy leaking on the seat.

Bethany came off his dick with a loud pop and turned to look at me.

"Let's show her how good it can be baby."

She walked in front of me, placing her hands on either side of my waist, flat against the chair. She bent over and James moved behind her. He put a finger in her pussy and smiled.

"You're already so wet baby. We just started."

Bethany looked me in the eyes and said "She just looks so good in that gag."

He fingered her while she stared at me. I could feel her breath on my face, her soft moans music to my ears. I couldn't see what James was doing but Bethany's moans were changing, her face screwing up whenever he pressed hard against her g spot.

"Kiss the whore," James grunted.

Bethany mouthed me over my gag, then licked my chin. Her tongue was so soft against me. I moaned in time with her, desperate for something.

James pulled her hair, her head falling back letting me see her full face again, mouth parted and panting, trail of spit across her cheek.

"Tell our little toy how many fingers are in you."

"Three fingers sir," she answered. I knew how big James' hand was, and knew she felt full.

He kept thrusting his fingers into her, her head pulled back. He took his time, having his fun with both toys. My eyes wandered down to what I could see of Bethany's pussy. James was slowly working at her clit, thumb circling methodically. Her moans became breathier, her eyes falling shut. He released her hair and she leaned her head against mind.

"Tell our cunt when you're coming," he said. I could hear his hand in her wet pussy moving faster and faster.

When she broke she pulled back a bit and looked me in the eye.

"I'm coming cunt! I'm coming!" she moaned out, over and over until her high dissipated and she grew quiet.

James pulled out of her and walked over to me, wiping his hand off on my hand. He reached down to my pussy and rubbed my entrance.

"She's soaking," he said to Bethany. "Should we touch her?"