A New Beginning Ch. 09

Story Info
An unexpected visitor.
3.1k words
3.67
2.9k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KiryusAna
KiryusAna
52 Followers

It was soft snoring that woke Ana the following morning, every feature of Kiryu's more relaxed than she'd ever seen. He always had tension in his face, making him seem harder and colder than he really was, but today she could see the youthfulness and gentleness he possessed, and it brought a smile to her face. She sat up a little in bed and realized that she was wearing one of Kiryu's shirts, so she hadn't been left naked after she'd fallen asleep in his arms. She turned toward him, still unable to fully believe his words the night before.

"I love you so much...." She whispered to him sweetly, gently brushing away the hair from his face, and planting a soft kiss on his lips. As she pulled away, Kiryu began to stir slightly, and he opened his eyes to see Ana giggling, almost glowing next to him.

"Why you little minx." He growled playfully, pulling her into his arms and rolling onto his back.

"You just looked so cute, I couldn't help it!" She giggled, making up any excuse she could think of.

"Oh sure.." He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Then I think you just might be so cute that I have to do this." He immediately began to tickle her aggressively, causing the poor girl to squeal and laugh, but she couldn't get away. "Oh really, don't worry about it. No trouble at all, free of charge. Youre just so cute I couldn't help it!" He teased, until she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"OKAY OKAY! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!"

With a smirk, he pulled away and released the girl, leaving her to fall breathlessly onto the bed beside him, grinning from ear to ear.

"I still love you anyway." She said, still trying to catch her breath, and Kiryu turned to her and locked eyes with her.

"I love you too. You know, I don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful in my entire life than this." He said, looking at her intently as she sat up. "You make me so happy Ana. You really do."

Ana all but lunged at him and kissed him, pushing him onto his back again. "Never let me leave, Master.. Never let me go, please..." She said quietly before she kissed him again.

He held her tighter as if scared she might float away and whispered solemnly. "I would never." He swallowed hard and added, "I couldn't ever."

When they pulled away again, Kiryu couldnt help but smile at his newfound lover. He had finally found his one and only, and he couldn't seem to get over it.

"Let's get a shower and go downstairs. We'll have breakfast and talk."

The girl looked up and grinned at him, then nodded her head eagerly. "I'd like that very much Master.."

~*~

Breakfast was simple, just bacon, eggs, and toast due to Kiryu's persistent interference with the cooking process. Not that it bothered Ana at all. She rather enjoyed the positive attention and affection she was receiving, so she didn't complain.

"I just wish you could hold me forever Master." She sighed wistfully as she sat in his lap at the table, ignoring the now cold food that had been picked at and then forgotten.

"Me too, my girl. Me too." He said, stroking her hair.

"Things will be different now." She said after a long pause, and Kiryu nodded.

"I suppose they will be." He agreed solemnly for a moment. How would things turn out? Would he be able to really be different? His feelings for Ana were certain, but what wasn't was whether he could change the way he treated her so drastically overnight.

"Master..." She ventured, sensing that he was no longer so relaxed. "I understand if you can't promise to never hurt me. I've been a slave girl long enough that I know things will never be able to erase what different lives we live. I understand what I am, and I accepted it long ago. Just having your love makes any pain I have to endure worth it. Any pain, Master."

"Ana." He interrupted, firmly taking hold of her chin, but gently enough not to hurt her, or cause her to think he was upset. "I can't hurt you. I am at this point incapable of harming you, though I couldn't have said it the day I bought you. Pain, yes, but real hurt..." He pulled her close to him and cradled her like a child. "Ana, you'll always be a slave, but never just a posession. Not to me, at least."

They stayed in each others arms until the grandfather clock in the main room chimed 11:00, and Ana had no choice but to get up and continue working. The girl stood and began to clear the table, but before she completely retured to the kitchen, she stood by Kiryu's chair shyly.

"Um... I.. I just wanted to say... I wouldn't mind if you didn't change everything too much..." She said, so innocently and embarrassed that Kiryu chuckled, knowing she had to mean in the bedroom.

"You're sure? I was thinking you should top sometime." He said, only the hint of a smile giving away that he was joking.

"N-No... I-I don't think I'd be able to do it...." She stuttered nervously, and Kiryu smiled a real smile, pulling her knto his chest once more.

"I was just playing, Sweetheart." He kissed her cheek and she stood, blushing still. "It makes me happy that I didn't scare you, or hurt you too much. I was so worried I hurt you that first time...." He said, almost in remorse.

"Oh no.. I cried, but... it felt good.. like, the crying let out so much stress that I just felt lighter once it stopped." She said, looking him in the eyes to show him it was truth. "And... it did hurt... but.... well... I liked it, Master.. A little..." Her innocence made him smile, but her appetite for the pain erased a deep concern of his. Maybe he could still be rough without hurting her.

"We'll take it slow.. okay?" He kissed her head. "And you can always tell me if I hurt you too much."

"Yes Master." She smiled as they pulled away, and she picked up the last few dishes and headed into the kitchen to begin her chores.

~*~

Chores were not the most productive that day. The two seemed incapable of staying away from each other for more than thirty minutes or so, and moreso Kiryu than Ana, though he'd be embarrassed to admit it to anyone else.

Ultimately the two spent the majority of the day on the couch, touching and kissing each other, and holding one another as if they were each other's entire world. The television droned on, yet was entirely ignored and forgotten as the two could only focus on each other.

Ana smiled and looked up at him as he cherished her in his arms, and he leaned down and kissed her softly. She closed her eyes and held him tighter, relishing in his touch as he gently laid her down on the couch, but never breaking their kiss. His hands so gently traced the curve of her breast, down to her waist where he pulled her into him, and with her own hands she pulled on his shirt in an attempt to bring him closer to her.

Kiryu broke away to continue kissing her jawline, down to her sensitive neck where he brought the tiniest moan from her, bringing a smile to his lips as they traveled just a little further until he was at the top of her chest. Her modest breast was pushed up by the dress to be quite pleasing to him, making it inpossible for him to resist burying his face into her chest, and kissing, bringing continuous moans from her. After a moment, he looked up briefly at his breathless slave and smiled as he gently guided her arms out from the sleeves of her dress, then pulled it down, baring her beautiful creamy breast.

He leaned down and took her left nipple in his mouth, then gently bit down which brought another soft moan from her. He suckled her left breast for a moment, then traveled with soft kisses to her right breast, giving it similar treatment before again burying his face in her chest, kissing, biting, and sucking, happy to do anything that would bring her pleasure as Ana held him against her.

It didn't take long before her dress was completely bunched up around her waist, panties long discarded to the floor, and Kiryu was sitting back looking at his beautiful lover. He watched her breast as it rose and fell, her cheeks as they flushed at having her body displayed for him, and finally her womanhood, already glistening with wetness.

"Do you think you can lie still for me Ana?" He asked her with a sweet smile.

A hard swallow and a nod was all she could muster as she fought to keep still and be present in the moment.

Kiryu let his hand trace the curve of her breast, relishing in her presence, and lowered his face to kiss her inner thigh, teasing at the sensitive skin, and knowing what it was that she really wanted.

His mouth teased at her for what seemed like years until he finally began to kiss her in her most delicate places, leaving her squirming in her place, despite trying her best to remain still.

"Hold still love." He chided gently, allowing his hot breath to tease her even more. He kissed just above where she wanted his mouth, just getting a taste of her sweetness, and Ana released a breath she'd been desperately holding in. She flooded with more wetness, and Kiryu could no longer help but get a taste. He licked long, sensual strokes all the way up, and then allowed his tongue to begin slowly circling her clitoris. Swollen from arousal, it electrified Ana's body and she cried out in pleasure, unsure of what to do with herself.

It was a new experience for Kiryu, not that he had no experience in this realm, but he had never truly wanted to please any woman he'd ever been with the way that he wanted to please Ana. He wanted to send her to the stars and never let her come back down.

He continued his task, licking, kissing, and sucking at the little bud of pleasure, tasting her and relishing in every moan she gave.

"Please Master may I have an orgasm?" The girl asked shakily, probably afraid to accidentally release before being granted permission.

"Cum for me right now Ana. Right now." He instructed, stopping only long enough to barely allow the words to escape his lips.

With a loud whimper, and soft crying, she released, bringing a genuine smile to Kiryu's lips as he continued on. When it was over, he used his thumb to continue working her clitoris and using his mouth proceeded to clean up the 'mess' she'd made of herself. Her continued moans drove him to continue tonguing and sucking on her clit until she couldn't even ask for permission before the next orgasm washed over her, and another one, only moments after the last. Kiryu could only smile, and listen to her whimper and pant from where she lay on the couch. He brought her gently down from her climax, and finally pulled away, bringing his lips to her own in a slow, passionate kiss. She was so breathless that she could barely kiss him back, but what she managed was feverish and desperate. It was clear that she was completely spent, and while at first it seemed surprising, Kiryu remembered that she had spent years in almost constant arousal with absolutely no release, so of course with her first orgasm ever having occured only days ago, he could understand how she was so breathless.

Her chest rose and fell, and her flushed face held a sheen that made Kiryu inhale sharply. She was absolutely intoxicating.

Their tryst was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Shit!" Kiryu cursed.

He pulled Ana's skirt down, and she leapt up from the couch, frantically combing her hair into submission with her fingers.

They both looked flushed as Ana headed towards the door. Kiryu took a seat in his chair, and picked up a book from the coffee table beside.

The front door opened to a woman with dark hair and a wicked smile.

"Well hello, my dear." She greeted Ana brightly.

"Um, hello, um, Miss..."

"Oh how rude of me!" The woman laughed. "I'm Kiryu's sister, Erika."

Ana froze, unsure of what to do. She didn't know anything of a sister, but then again, there were many things she didn't know.

"What are you doing here?" Kiryu asked tiredly, stepping into the entryway. Ana stepped aside to let him through.

"Now, is that any way to say hello to me after so long?" Erika inquired, still wearing her devilish grin.

Kiryu stepped back, running a hand through his hair in exhaustion, just from the sight of her, but allowed her to enter the house.

"How about you run along and get us something to drink, dear girl." Erika turned to Ana who looked hesitantly to Kiryu, but at his lack of acknowledgement, she hurried to the kitchen.

Erika dropped her bag by the doorway and closed the door behind her as she followed Kiryu into the recreation room.

"So, you've got a nice job, a nice house, nice girl..."

"What do you want, Erika?" Kiryu asked, not looking at his sister, massaging his temple as if he had a headache.

"I thought I'd pop by, you know. Stay with my brother for a few days!" She beamed. "It's been so long since we've been together, you'd think you'd be happier to see me." She gave her first acknowledgement of a regular indoor volume as she took a seat. Ana returned with two sodas, and knelt by her Master's chair, unsure of how to act.

A romantic relationship between a slave and a Master was unheard of, and if found out, Kiryu could be deemed an unfit Master, and Ana could be removed.

For a while, the only sound was of the air conditioning running, and the refrigerator making ice in the kitchen, and Ana focused her attention on kneeling as perfectly as she knew how.

After too long, Erika spoke again.

"I feel like I've interrupted your day. What were you doing before I arrived?"

Ana's face heated and she prayed the woman wouldn't look at her.

Erika scanned the room idly, but let out a laugh as she stood and walked past the couch.

Kiryu tensed where he sat as she picked something up from the floor, and turned back to face him. In her hand were Ana's earlier discarded panties.

Ana buried her face in humiliation, and Kiryu turned to her.

"Who told you you could break position?"

Her attention snapped up to him, and she began to tremble. "Go to my room and wait for me there." He commanded darkly.

She wanted to protest, but instead, she scampered off in obedience.

Erika turned to Kiryu, smirking.

"So I was interrupting something..." She laughed. "No wonder you've been so grouchy if I'm the reason for your blue balls." She seemed very amused by all of this, but Kiryu stood, uninterested in her mocking.

"If you'll excuse me, I've got a slave to correct." He moved past her, heading towards the stairs. Her crass language and behavior bothered him for some reason. It wasn't becoming of a lady. Well, he supposed she wasn't a lady. She was a sister.

Up the stairs he went, two at a time until he reached his bedroom door. When he opened it, he found Ana on all fours on the bed, glancing up with a tear-streaked face.

"Oh, honey." He exhaled, hurrying to her. He sat down on the edge of the bed and took her face gently in his hands, using his thumb to wipe away her tears.

"I didn't mean to disgrace you in front of company Master. It was an accident!" She cried, her little body shaking with sobs. Kiryu pulled her close and stroked her hair.

"There there. I only sent you away so you didn't have to sit there in front of her. You're not in trouble, my darling girl." He reassured her, kissing her head.

Her relief was so great that she collapsed into him, finally able to cease her tears. "Thank you Master. Thank you!"

Kiryu kissed her lips and pulled away.

"Now come with me, and we'll get you cleaned up."

She followed him into the bathroom where he grabbed a soft washcloth and ran it under warm water.

He instructed her to sit on the edge of the tub, and he gently wiped the tear-stains from her face.

"Theres my beautiful Ana." He smiled at her, gently wiping her eyes, and then her lips. Her cheeks, and then her little nose.

Ana blushed, looking down, but when she looked back up, she smiled at him.

"There she is." He cooed, and she hugged him tightly. "Now, I want you to go to your room and wait for me in there, alright?" He brushed the hair out of her face. "I don't know how long I'll be, so you just go relax, if you need to lay down, that's okay too. I'll come get you in a little bit, okay?" The girl nodded, hugging him tightly once more.

Kiryu stepped back, and with one last kiss to her forehead, exited the room.

Back downstairs, Erika was reading the discarded book from earlier, seeming unbothered by anything else around her.

"You." Kiryu grabbed the book from her hands and closed it, placing it back on the table where it belonged.

Erika's green eyes were shining with pleasure at how she was able to get under his skin. Oh how she loved to taunt him.

"Had to take care of that boner? With a sweet piece of ass like that, I'd have gone upstairs too..." Her musings trailed off, and Kiryu shrugged off her obscenity.

"Well let me make clear, she's MY piece of ass." He growled.

"Aw, can't you share?" She batted her eyelashes mockingly. "Aren't brothers and sisters supposed share things?"

Kiryu walked away from her. There was no way he was going to let her touch his Ana.

"Be ready to leave in an hour. We're going to dinner." He called over his shoulder. He did love her deep down, but she made him angrier than anyone else could.

He had almost begun to miss her though, so catch up they would.

KiryusAna
KiryusAna
52 Followers