A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 03

Story Info
Cheerleader twins and first revenge.
14.4k words
4.69
26.5k
28

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banes
Banes
351 Followers

This is part three of a continuing story. I recommend reading the first two chapters first.

* * * * *

A week later, things were moving along. I'd let Dana and Brad go, to either patch things up or not. I kept sending daily updates to Sarah and Steve, slowly modifying their minds.

I was slowly getting them deeper into the idea of cuckolding. Already, Steve could only cum from the idea of watching Sarah with another man. I made it so Sarah could only cum by remembering times we had been together. I had slowly bumped up her submissiveness, and her libido. Now she was masturbating 4, sometimes 5 times a day, all while thinking of serving me and my dick. She'd get in touch with me before long, I was sure.

In the meantime I was continuing to test and get used to the Master PC program I had built.

I had spent the last week having a lot of, well, let's call them "adventures." As fun as it was to watch someone's heart break as he watched me rail his wife or daughter, it was almost as good to break them with their checkbook. Making rich idiots sign over blank checks was great. I'd need a war chest at some point, and after going through most of the names on Brad's list, I had most of what I'd need for now.

The sexiest woman I'd met with my Master PC program was Dana, my first "test subject." Her boyfriend had given me a list of the richest people on campus, and another of the best looking women on campus.

I had saved the best for last - one name had appeared on both lists. And it was a familiar one. After some digging, I found it was almost too perfect to be true: the dean of the college, the same Dean James Lothrick who had happily expelled me for bad grades when I had been too depressed for class. I thought my friend and girl running off and my life's work being stolen was a decent explanation, but the Dean hadn't even let me explain. Apparently, he had twin daughters, which Brad said were quite the lookers.

I sat down at my computer and opened the Master PC program, and brought up the twin's profiles.

Madison and Julie Lothrick. Both 22, seniors at the college, straight A students.

Both were on the sports teams - Madison on track, Julie was captain of the volleyball team. Oh, and what was this? They were also both cheerleaders.

I smiled, then almost dropped my coffee as I was startled by a hand pressing against my genitals from under the table.

"Oh, fuck!" I jumped.

An attractive woman was looking up at me from under the table, gently massaging my crotch and smiling.

"Good morning - do you have some breakfast for me? Maybe some sausage, with a side of yogurt?"

She must have been in the shower when I woke up - I had forgotten about her and thought I was alone in my apartment. Last night's conquest, some friend of Dana's. I forgot her name, but it didn't matter now.

I looked down at her and nodded. She grinned and began pulling down my zipper, eager to free my cock and start sucking.

I leaned back to plan how I would approach the sisters as last night's slut began to blow me.

Both sisters were currently sexually active, it appeared - long term, steady boyfriends. Madison was starting to put pressure on her boyfriend to propose, and Julie had just moved in with her guy. Their dad had met and approved of both boyfriends - it looked like they all had dinner together at least once a month, and - oh, this was interesting: the next soirée was scheduled for tonight. The beginnings of a plan were starting to form, but I still needed more.

I kept scrolling through their profiles, confident Master PC would lead me to something, and I'd know it when I saw it.

"Faster," I casually ordered, and the woman on her knees under my table redoubled her efforts, her lips flying up and down my shaft. The wet sucking sounds filling the room got louder.

Both girls were competitive - the highest Competitiveness ratings I had seen - and the program highlighted that they felt especially so with each other. Excellent, I thought. That was something I could use.

I pushed their libido up, but left their Competitiveness alone. They were both pretty strong-willed. I considered making them more submissive, but decided against it - I didn't want mindless sluts; I wanted them to be feisty.

I glanced over their bodily characteristics - I could give them larger breasts, longer legs, wider or smaller hips ... whatever I wanted. But I decided against it and glanced away before studying them closely. It would be a fun surprise to see them, when the time came.

Then I brought up the general input and wrote out some commands, trusting the Master PC to translate it for me.

Input: You will immediately break up with your boyfriend. Don't give him any explanation, just tell him it's over, and that he can come talk to you more at the family dinner tonight after (I checked the start time - dinner began at 6pm) 7:30pm.

I smiled, imagining the scenes to come, and reached down to grab a handful of hair. I pulled the woman deeper onto my cock, pushing the head into her throat. She moaned, happy to be used.

I went back to the keyboard and continued typing instructions to the twins:

You will be happy about the breakup, and feel freed - ready to sow some wild oats. You will go home and masturbate, imagining finding a stranger and having a wild one-night stand. It's the sexiest scenario you have ever imagined, but you can't make yourself cum. You'll be wet, needy, worked up, and horny when you arrive at your parents' house for the monthly dinner.

You hope that you can meet someone, perhaps a friend of your dad's - so you want to dress sexily, as sexily as you could reasonably get away with while visiting your parents for dinner.

You're on the prowl for cock, and not ashamed of it. Anyone who tries to stop you from enjoying your sexuality is being a backwards fuddy-duddy, out of touch with the modern woman. They're being anti-feminist and you owe it to your fellow women to push back against them.

Then I found their Inhibitions setting and slid it way down - I wanted them willing to do some things they never normally would.

Speaking of sliding - I looked back down at the woman between my knees. She was still staring up at me with reverence, hoping for my approval, but I could tell she was getting tired, too. She'd shifted positions to get off her knees and her makeup, so patiently put on earlier that morning, was running down her face. Her shirt and the top of her exposed breasts were covered in spit, as it dropped down from her chin. Every time she pulled her throat off the head of my dick, a new glob of thick spit would escape her mouth and slide down her chin.

"I want to come on your face," I informed her. She immediately pulled back and started jerking me, the head of my dick just inches from her nose.

"Oh, thank you, sir. Thank you for letting me fuck you last night, and letting me blow you again today. All I want is to please your cock like a good - Ah!"

She was cut off as I came, shooting a large glob of cum across her face. Again and again I pulsed, blasting her face load after load. When I finally slowed, she slid her mouth over the head again to suck it off every last drop, then started scooping my jizz into her eager mouth.

I smiled and patted her head. "Good girl."

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she came. I was shocked for a moment, but then it came back to me - I had forgotten I'd given her that trigger. But I remembered now who this was, how we'd met: before I sent Dana and Brad away, I had asked Dana about her hottest friends. Dana had gone straight to a thirst trap she's taken of her friend here, and I had done the rest - including, apparently, giving her a trigger to come every time I called her "good girl."

I had been horny and hammered her hard, instead of my usual preference of just using the program to set things in motion.

"Well, Charlotte, I'm glad to hear it," I said. "I had a good time too - but it's time to go."

Charlotte frowned as she scooped the last of my cum off her face and licked it clean. "You know, sir - I hope I'm not out of line saying this - Dana also had a good time with you. She was more than a little hurt when I told her you had called me."

I thought for a moment, then said: "Play on that. Tell her what a good time you had, how hard I made you cum, how good my cock made you feel. Pretend you don't know what you're doing and you're just catching up with a friend, but make sure to remind her she had me first, and make her jealous of you."

Charlotte nodded and began heading toward the door. She might have gotten my cum off her forehead and cheeks, but her shirt and tits were still covered in wet throat spit and her makeup was still ruined - anyone who saw her would have no question what she'd been doing.

I looked back to my computer as she closed the door. I brought up dear old dad's profile. There he was: Dean James Lothrick. I could still remember our conversation, when I'd tried to speak with him after getting a form letter explaining I was expelled.

"I don't particularly want to hear it, I'm afraid," he had said. "Everyone has a goddamn sob story, and between us, I don't give a shit. If you wanted some sympathy, you should come back with a more believable story than 'someone stole my invention worth billions.' That's - forgive me - loser talk."

I was going to have fun getting him what he had coming.

I pushed his sexual inhibitions up to 10 - the merest glimpse of an ankle would make him blush now; a naked tit might give him a heart attack. Shame also went to 10. Submissiveness, Gullibility, Suggestiveness, and Libido all went all the way up. Then I gave him some broad instructions:

You have always been deeply attracted to your twin daughters. You want to have a passionate, incestuous relationship with either or both of them - but you know it's wrong and would never act on it. The only way you can cum is by thinking about your daughters and you hate yourself for it.

Even though you know they've had boyfriends, you still think of your daughters as "daddy's little girls." They're sweet and virginal. You would do anything to see them happy, and almost anything to keep them pure and innocent.

I am an old friend, and you trust me implicitly. You were thrilled to bump into me again recently and invite me to family dinner tonight so we could catch up.

That should do it for tonight's entertainment, I thought

* * * * * *

The Dean answered the door quickly when I rang the bell that evening. "Hey, you made it!" he exclaimed as he embraced me in a bear hug.

"Wouldn't miss it!" I lied, hugging him back, playing the part of his old friend. I loved not knowing exactly how things were going to play out - leaving my victims with most of their personalities intact so they were still themselves. Sure I could have made him a drooling vegetable or made him kill himself, but it was so much sweeter to tread lightly and be surprised by something like this - a big bear hug. It turned out the Dean was a boisterous type.

"Come in, come in - let me give you the tour!"

He ended the tour in the kitchen, where he was cooking up a big pot of spaghetti. "My daughters should be along any minute - have you ever met them before?"

"No, I don't think I've had the pleasure. Are they pretty?" A bit forward I know, but I couldn't resist.

His face went red with shame. "Uh, ahem, well - yes, they're quite pretty."

"I look forward to meeting them, then."

The doorbell rang and we went to the door. He pulled it open to reveal a stunning brunette. I had deliberately avoided looking at the girls' physical stats, preferring to be surprised and trust Brad's opinion, and he hadn't steered me wrong. This girl was gorgeous.

"Hello, Daddy!" She cried as she threw her arms around him. She was petite - maybe 5'2" or so, a trim waist and not an ounce of fat on her.

I had told her to dress as risqué as she could for attending her dad's for dinner, and she hadn't disappointed. She was wearing skin tight red shorts barely longer than boyshort underwear, showing off her well-toned thighs. On top, she had chosen a white tube top, holding her C-ish cup breasts in place, and a small white collared shirt that was completely unbuttoned, leaving her tight midriff exposed. Her shoulder-length brown hair was done up in two pigtails - any straight man would immediately think of using them as handlebars. She wore a bright red lipstick, drawing further attention to her pouty lips.

"Madison!" The Dean embraced her back, holding her chest against his for maybe just a moment too long before releasing her. He looked away in shame as he let her go and shut the door.

I stepped forward and introduced myself as an old friend of her father's.

"Oh, *hello*," she said, looking me up and down. "Madison Lothrick, newly single."

Her father coughed in disapproval, but she kept her eyes locked on mine. This girl was forward - I liked it.

"Single, Madison? What happened? I thought you and Jason were talking about marriage?"

"Well, I ended it - I want a man, not a boy," she said, still looking at me. I smirked. She turned her back to me and bent forward at the waist, taking her time undoing both her shoes, making sure I had plenty of time to take in the view of her ass.

"Is that spaghetti, daddy? Did you make your special sauce?" She stood up and looked over at me. "Daddy always has the best, most special sauce."

The Dean let slip a quiet groan as she started down the hallway, leading me to the kitchen by the hand. She approached the stove and took the lid off one of the pots. She dipped her finger in the marinara sauce, lifting up a good-sized dollop. Madison turned to me and held her finger out with a playful grin.

I didn't need my arm twisted - if this gorgeous woman wanted some foreplay before I fucked her within an inch of her life, she could have it. I approached her slowly, feeling the Dean's eyes on the back of my head as I stalked my prey. When I was close to Madison I opened my mouth and let her bring her finger up to me.

"Oh wait!" She paused and brought the finger back to her own mouth. "It's so hot - you might have to blow on it some to get it ready." She puckered up her lips into a suggestive O and slowly blew across her fingertip. "Some people don't like to blow it to get it ready, but I don't mind. The sauce is worth the wait."

She started to bring her hand back to me, satisfied with her double entendres, but I caught her wrist. So small and delicate, I thought - I could easily hold both her wrists in one of my hands. Holding her wrist with just enough force to let her know I was in charge, I brought her outstretched finger to my lips and sucked the sauce off her delicate finger.

"Hmm, that is good," I said. I turned to look at the Dean, still standing in the doorway as he watched his daughter throw herself at me.

"Can I have some?" Madison asked.

I stuck my own finger into the pot and scooped up a taste, bringing it to her lips. She made another show of puckering up and blowing, then looked me in the eyes and said, "Nothing tastes better than my daddy's special sauce."

I pushed my finger into the O of her lips. She started sucking, her cheeks hollowing out as she swirled her tongue around my finger. I started to withdraw my finger, then pushed it in again. Madison took it without complaint.

"Hey James," I started, still finger-fucking his daughter's mouth, "when is Julie supposed to get here?"

He shook himself loose from his trance and checked his phone. "She texted she's running late, but should be here soon."

"Good," I said. I turned back to look Madison in the eyes again, "I'm starting to get hungry."

Madison pulled out her own phone, tapped a few buttons, and held it out to me. "Speaking of texting - can I get your number?"

I grinned at her and started typing in my info. "Only if you text me why you want it." I lowered my voice to a whisper so her father couldn't hear. "And how."

Just then, the door opened and another female voice called out. "Daddy, I'm home!"

"That'll be Julie," the Dean said, reluctantly pulling his eyes away from Madison and me. "We're in the kitchen, baby!"

Madison scowled, not happy at the competition she knew was coming. Her fingers flew over her phone, typing out a message - to me, presumably.

Julie came around the corner and stopped abruptly when she caught sight of her sister and me. She was equally gorgeous. She stood the same ~5'2" or so, had the same trim waist and hourglass figure, and the same handful-but-not-too-large tits as her twin.

Where Madison had taken the instruction to dress like a slut on the prowl to mean showing as much skin as possible, Julie had gone another way - she looked like a walking wet dream. She was wearing her cheerleading uniform. The short skirt went less than halfway down her tanned thighs, and her top had a cut out window to show off her cleavage. It stopped just below her chest, leaving her stomach exposed.

"Hello," she said, holding out her hand for me. I took it and gently brought it to my lips, just grazing the back of her hand as I bowed slightly. "My, such a gentleman," she giggled.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket - a text from Madison, no doubt. I ignored it. Letting Madison think her twin had all my attention would drive her mad.

"You must be Julie," I said. "A pleasure to meet you. Your sister here was just telling me she was newly single."

Julie shot daggers over my shoulder at Madison, upset her sister had let me know she was available before Julie could. "As am I, actually. As of just a few hours ago - something just came over me and I knew I had to free myself up for any opportunities that presented themselves." She smiled widely, showing off her pearly whites and meticulously applied lip gloss, which gave her lips an ever-wet look. "What about you?"

"Me? No, I'm not seeing anyone," my phone buzzed again, and I could sense Madison was upset behind me. She had probably hoped I was locked up as soon as I gave her my number. So I kept going, putting fuel on the fire: "I haven't given much thought to my love life in some time, and I was just thinking it would be a good time to go out on the prowl." I slowly advanced on Julie until I was standing just inches away. I reached out and cupped her chin, making her look up at me. "What do you think, Julie? If I were to go out, looking for some hot young thing to take care of me tonight ... think I'd be able to find any takers?"

Julie clearly wasn't quite the flirt Madison was. She had no witty retort or double entendre; she just nodded meekly and licked her lips.

I pulled away. "How about eating, James? Is dinner almost ready?" He had been standing still, watching in awe and horror as I enthralled his second daughter.

He was pissed. I watched him fight with himself, take a couple deep breaths to steady himself, and then make a decision. When he opened his mouth, he said "Yes, I think we're ready. Girls, could you please take care of serving? I need to speak with my friend for a moment." He gestured to a side door to the porch, and I went out to see where this would lead. The twins traded worried looks as we departed.

"Listen, you're an old friend," he started, "but I can't say I approve of the way you're interacting with my daughters."

I obviously knew exactly what he meant, but I played dumb. "'Interacting'?"

"You know ..." he looked at me, hoping I would help him out, but I stayed silent. "It's a little ... sexual, don't you think?"

"What? James, that's ridiculous! Whatever you think you saw, you're imagining it."

"Oh come on! When Madison was serving you a taste of the sauce, and then you gave her one? That wasn't sexual?"

I pretended to think. "Well, I suppose I could see how someone could think that. I mean, she did mention 'blowing' several times, while her mouth was shaped like she was about to accept a cock. Is that what you mean, James? Do you think she was talking about sucking dick when she puckered up her lips, took my finger in her mouth, and sucked itt? When she said she loved her Daddy's secret sauce?"

Banes
Banes
351 Followers