A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He adjusted his pants, failing to hide his bulging erection - he was so turned on from watching his daughters' sexual acts. He pulled the contract from his pocket and scanned it.

"No seduction, no allowing them to give you a blowjob, and -" he pulled another contract from his pocket with a flourish "-no *facefucking*."

"Oh my god, Daddy, are you fucking hard?" asked Madison, staring at his tented trousers in shock.

"That's so fucking disgusting, Daddy. What's wrong with you?" spat Julie.

"Listen, my friend. You might want to update that again - you heard Julie. She was practically begging me to take her ass." He closed his eyes and bit his lip, his legs shaking. "She was offering herself up to me on a silver platter, don't you think? Offering to be my three-holed fuck slut? She said I could call her anytime and she'd come running, bend over, and I could just lube her up and push my hard cock into her tightest hole!" I faked being indignant as I rubbed it in the proud father's face, making him see the picture in his mind.

Madison was staring at Julie, an upset look on her face. "She said she's never even taken it in the ass before!" she spat. She looked back at me. "But I have - I can take it in the ass all night, if you want! I could make it better than her, if you pound my ass instead!"

The Dean was about to sit down again as his legs gave out under him, but I spoke to him. "James, my old friend - that doesn't seem like very prim and proper behavior, does it? Perhaps you'd like to update our contract again to include a clause about not fucking your daughters' tight, toned, hard, perfectly formed, delectable asses, no matter how much they beg me to? That way you could rest assured that they wouldn't get up to anything that Daddy's little girl shouldn't."

He just nodded, warily regained his footing, and started toward the door. I called out after him as he was about to turn into the hallway.

"I think we should up the compensation a bit though, don't you think?"

He paused but didn't turn.

"After all, the contract has to offer something of equal value on either side, or it could look coerced and be thrown out in a court. For your protection and peace of mind, my friend, we have to make sure that doesn't happen."

He stopped but didn't turn. "What do you think would be fair?"

"What would an impartial judge think it was worth to give up fucking one of your daughters' asses?" I looked back and forth between the twins. They both struck poses, trying to entice me. "Why, I think I'd pay about seven figures for the chance."

He stammered for words as he turned back to me. "A - a - a million dollars?" Even the twins were stunned. Their fuckable mouths dropped open - this was getting into high dollar amounts, even for the likes of their family.

"No, James - three. Three million dollars, each, and I'll sign, promising I won't fuck your daughters' asses." He started to protest but I cut him off. "Isn't any price worth it to protect your precious, innocent daughters? To keep them Daddy's little girls?"

He nodded and said, "I guess retirement can wait" as he left the room, headed back to his home office to cut me a check for $6 million and draw up another filthy contract.

When we were alone again, I looked over the girls. Julie, topless, her fuck juices dripping down her thighs - her freshly-fucked pussy covered by her short cheerleader skirt. Madison still had on her painted-on red shorts, her breasts playing peekaboo around the edges of her torn top.

"Well, girls - your father seems to think you need to work together on something. Any ideas?" I looked pointedly down at my erect member, still dripping Julie's juices.

With a smile, they both dropped to their knees and started crawling toward me. This was the life, I thought. Sitting in the man-of-the-house's chair, two young sluts crawling toward my cock, competing over who could bring me more pleasure. Revenge was good. I took a moment to enjoy the sight, imagining my eventual revenge. Sarah should be calling me anytime, and then it would be time to kick things up to the next level. But for now, I was going to enjoy the rest of the evening's delights.

The girls approached my wet cock from either side, their tongues out, ready to lick me clean ... then they stopped. My head had been thrown back in anticipation, waiting for the moment of ecstasy that never came. I looked down in confusion.

"Wait, what about your contract?" Madison asked.

"Yeah, I thought we weren't allowed to give you blowjobs," added Julie. Her lips were puckered to begin and she looked like she might cry.

"Ah yes, the contract. It forbids me from letting you give me a blowjob, it's true - but it says nothing about employment. So, I don't want a blowjob." I pulled out my wallet and handed each of them $1. "I want to employ the two of you for your services as cleaners. Go ahead and clean up anything you think needs cleaning - just, only use your tongues, ok?"

The girls giggled and attacked my dick, licking Julie's sex juices off me, their heads bobbing on either side of my lap.

"That's right, girls," I moaned. "Clean it all up. Which of you can use her tongue better, I wonder?"

The twins redoubled their efforts. Their wet tongues took long licks up and down the sides of my cock.

"Jesus, girls," I groaned. "Fuck that feels good. Fuck, that's good teamwork." I placed one hand gently on the top of each of their heads. "That's so slutty - you're such good girls for me ... especially you, Julie."

Julie moaned and swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, slurping up every drop she could find. Madison pulled away and demanded an explanation.

"We're both licking your cock clean! Why is she better for you than me?"

"She's licking her own juices up," I answered. "That's pretty slutty, no?"

"And I'm licking up my sister's pussy juices!"

Julie glanced up at me as she worked her wet tongue down the side of my hard shaft. I didn't answer Madison, just leaned my head back and enjoyed the feelings. Madison huffed and dove back in. Looking for an edge in the competition, she went lower - her tongue found my balls and sucked one into her warm mouth.

*Fuck*, I thought, *I'm not going to last long.*

"I'm close, girls - which of you is going to be the one to push me over the edge? Who's going to make me cum?"

Madison raised her hand as she sucked my other ball into her mouth, lapping it with her tongue as she sucked. Julie made eye contact and opened her mouth, then closed it around my head. She licked the head and began descending, taking my shaft into her wet mouth.

"Very naughty, Julie," I said. "You know no blowjobs are allowed."

She giggled around my dick and continued lowering her tight lips until they were wrapped around my base.

"You're a very nau - *oh fuck* - naughty girl. I might have to spank you."

Both girls moaned at the mention of a spanking. Their vibrations traveled up both my balls and cock and pushed me over the edge.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I warned. My balls tightened, sending cum up and out of my dick. Madison managed to keep my ball in her mouth, moaning encouragement as she worked her tongue. Julie pulled her head back until just my head was in her puckered lips. My cock pulsed, blasting my load into her mouth again and again, coating her tongue.

"Don't swallow," I ordered. Julie looked at me quizzically, but didn't argue. She pressed her thumb against the bottom of my shaft and slowly slid it up, working the last few drops out of my softening shaft and into her mouth.

Madison let my balls fall from her mouth with a soft -pop- and sat back on her heels.

"I think that one was a tie, honestly - you two should share the victory reward."

The twins hesitated for a moment. Neither of them were lesbians, or even bi - they clearly didn't relish the idea of kissing another woman, much less their sister.

I just looked at them, waiting.

After a moment their competitiveness and libido got the best of them. They wanted to win, to be the best slut I could have - if that meant doing something they wouldn't usually do, so be it.

They turned toward each other and began to kiss. Tentatively at first, then more aggressively. Madison's red lipstick mixed with Julie's shiny lip gloss. Madison pushed her tongue into Julie's mouth, forcing her lips apart, fighting for her share of my cum.

James started down the hallway from his office, speaking before he came into sight. "Here you go, old friend, it's all drawn up: $6 million dollars, and you agree not to - I can't believe I'm saying this - not to engage in any *cough* anal intercourse with either of my daughters."

I looked up as he rounded the corner and came into sight. His daughters were on their knees in front of me, one topless and the other nearly so, their lips locked as they passed my cum back and forth. Enough had leaked out that it shone on their chins, giving their father no doubt about what was happening.

I pushed my softening cock back into my boxers, did up my zipper, and stood up, leaving the girls where they were. I walked to James and accepted the check, adding it to the others he had already given me. "That's great, James - I'm sure this will let you have some peace of mind that your daughters will remain as pure and innocent as the driven snow."

He turned away, unable to watch as his daughters continued pushing my cum back and forth between their mouths, acting the slut for my viewing pleasure. I grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him around so he was looking at them again. "I need something to sign on," I said mock-apologetically. I stepped behind him and lay the contract on his back, using his shoulder to support the pen as I signed, forcing him to continue watching his girls.

"Say, you came up with that $6 pretty quick, my friend. Mind if I ask how much you have easy access to?"

He shook his head. "That was everything. I'm - I'm broke."

I clapped him on the back as the twins separated. One long strand of cum hung between their lips for a moment before Madison slurped it up.

"That's rough, my friend. Still, can't put a price on keeping your daughters safe and sheltered. No telling what they might get up to without this contract to keep them innocent."

He slowly nodded. "I took the liberty of adding another clause to the contract, for them - after all, a father has to protect his daughters."

I frowned and gave it a scan. I had been watching the slut competition so intently, I hadn't actually read it. There it was - the contract now forbade all vaginal intercourse, as well as anal.

"That's great, James. Very protective of you." It was time for the final masterstroke of my plan. "Remind me, friend - as Dean, you have access to the college's endowment funds, yes?"

The girls were looking at us intently, faces still covered in lust. Madison noticed a bit of my cum lingering on Julie's chin, grabbed her sister by the neck to hold her in place, and leaned forward to lick it up.

The Dean nodded and slowly spoke, "Yes, I have access to the funds. I am in charge of cutting the check for new buildings, renovations, and the like."

"Keeping your daughters safe and innocent is important isn't it? But isn't keeping them happy maybe the only thing that matters more to a good father?"

In the earlier Master PC instructions, I had given him a priorities list - the only thing more important to him than his daughter's purity was their happiness.

I walked toward the girls and showed them the contract. "I'm afraid the evening has to end here, ladies - this ironclad contract forbids you from blowing me, stops me fucking you in your juicy cunts, and even stops me being able to spread your cheeks apart and sliding my cock into your tight asses." I sighed heavily. "Nothing more I can do for either of you."

They both looked crestfallen.

"Unless ... I just had an idea - what if you were to convince your father to release me from the contract? That would make you happy, wouldn't it?"

They both nodded and stood up, approaching their father.

"Daddy, please rip up the contract!" begged Julie. "I want to fuck him again! I need to show I can be a better slut than Madison!"

Madison chimed in also. "Can you really let it go, Daddy? I swallowed his cum once - well, sort of twice if you count what I shared with Julie - but I haven't got to fuck him yet! I want to feel his hard cock stretch me open."

I sat back down in the man-of-the-house's seat and watched the scene unfold. From behind, Madison's tight red shorts cupped her ass, perfectly outlining every contour. I couldn't wait to pull them off her and watch her ass jiggle with every thrust as I fucked her from behind. Julie was still topless, just wearing her cheerleading skirt. I could imagine wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her back onto me - whether my cock slid into her pussy again or her ass, I didn't care. Either, or both. I licked my lips.

"Daddy, we know you got hard watching us swap his cum back and forth. That's so disgusting, a father getting turned on by his slutty cheerleader twins? Rip up this thing and we'll be happy, and we won't tell anyone!"

"I can't believe you're such a pervert, daddy. You probably jerked off thinking about him fucking my ass, didn't you? Just rip up the contract and it can happen. Please?"

After a few minutes of lewd begging, describing all the dirty things they wanted me to do to them and how happy it would make them, the twins wore their father down. On shaky legs he made his way to me, sat down heavily next to me, and held out the contract.

"This is a legal, binding document. But it seems my daughters would be happier if it didn't exist. So, I'm going to rip it up." He gripped it by the top with both hands but I reached out and stopped him.

"Wait, James, my friend - you can't just negate a legally binding contract. Think of the consequences! Why, if you tear that up, your girls would be free to suck my cock again!"

James groaned and closed his eyes, leaning back in his seat. I continued. "Without that document, I'd be free to seduce them, push them back on a bed, make them beg for me, and then slide my hard cock into their tight, wet pussies - making them cum again and again as I fucked them until they couldn't see straight!"

James moaned. Both girls went back to work, asking their father again to rip it up, explaining how happy they would be.

"And, let's not forget about anal! If you rip up that contract, how would you as a father have any peace of mind? Wouldn't you be worried that at any moment I might be bending your daughters over the nearest surface, their tight asses in the air ... listening to them beg me to turn them into my anal sluts?"

James groaned loudly and a wet spot began to spread across his crotch. He had cum from listening to my lewd descriptions. I chuckled.

"Listen, James, my friend: that's a legal document, and it's binding for all parties. Destroying it could be considered a crime. For your legal protection, as well as for the sake of keeping your daughters pure, we'd better keep it."

James grabbed a pillow and pulled it over his crotch to cover the stain. His face was red with embarrassment. "Yes, well, I appreciate that my friend. But you see, my daughters' happiness seems dead-set on this, so ... what would it take for you to release us all from this thing?"

I thought for a moment, then answered: "Three hundred and fifty-seven million, six hundred thousand, four hundred and seven dollars."

"That - that's exactly what's in the endowment fund. You can't mean ...?"

"Please Daddy - I just want to fuck him!" said Madison, stomping her foot. Her movement made her torn tshirt swing, revealing her peach-sized breasts for a tantalizing moment. "His huge cock is so tasty, Daddy - I can't wait to feel it pound my little pussy!"

"I've taken him in two holes, Daddy - Madison only got him in her mouth. If I can get him to fuck my ass, I'll win! I want to beat Madison!" Julie begged.

James looked at me, defeated. "I'm already broke - if I gave you the endowment money, I'd be completely broken. I'd be arrested. I - I'd go to jail for the rest of my life."

I clapped him on the shoulder and stood up. "Oh well, old friend. I'd better be taking off, then - hopefully you can keep your daughters happy some other way."

The twins redoubled their lewd begging as I walked to the door, pretending I was going to leave. My hand was on the doorknob when he finally spoke. "Wait, wait - I'll do it. I'll pay you $357,600,407 to tear up the contract."

I smiled and turned around. "Great, great, James my friend. Tell me - where is your room? The master bedroom?"

He gave me directions upstairs to his room. "Why?"

I walked over to him, took the contract from his hands, and slowly tore it up. "Because I'm going to go fuck your daughters in your bed."

The twins squealed in glee and chased each other up the stairs to their father's bedroom, Madison stripping off her Tshirt as she ran. I started after them, stopping at the bottom of the staircase. I looked back at the Dean - he was sobbing quietly, his shoulders heaving.

"Take your time, my friend - you can bring the check up whenever you're ready."