A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dean closed his eyes and bit his lip, struggling to keep control of himself. I kept pushing. "Well, and if you think that, then you probably think Julie was doing the same. Julie mentioned 'being available' - did you think that was sexual, Dean? Do you think your daughter was throwing herself at me like a cheap slut, letting me know I could fuck her six ways to Sunday if I wanted to?"

James couldn't speak. He sat down heavily, reliving the moments in a mixture of jealousy (that it wasn't happening to him) and horror (that his little girls were doing it with anyone).

I approached and patted him on the shoulder. "James, you're an old friend - I would never seduce your daughters! In fact - you're an attorney, no? Still have a regular practice, outside the whole 'college dean' thing? I'll swear to it. Draw up a legal document, and I'll sign it, swearing I won't seduce your daughters. Would that put your mind at ease?"

He looked at me like an angel, here to save him from the brink of death. "I'm sorry, old friend. I shouldn't have - "

"Nonsense. What kind of father would you be if you weren't worried about your daughters? Don't worry - go ahead and go to your office and draw up the contract, and I'll take care of Madison and Julie until you get back. I'll be happy to sign as soon as it's ready."

We walked back into the house together, then I turned left to the dining room while he turned right, toward the home office. Both girls' faces lit up as I rejoined them. They had set the table for their father at the head of the table, me at his right side, and put themselves side by side across from me.

"Here, let me serve you," Madison jumped in. She picked up the pasta servers and bent over the table, letting her juicy tits hang beneath her, making sure I got a good look down her shirt. I wasn't sure if she had been wearing a bra when I met her or not but she certainly wasn't wearing one now.

Not to be outdone, Julie stood up and came around the table to fill my cup. It was set by my right side, but she came around to my left side and leaned across my body. "Excuse my reach," she giggled as she pressed her chest against me. I could feel her breasts through the cutout of her cheerleader uniform as she took her time filling my glass.

I caught Madison's eye and remembered her earlier texts. I pulled my phone out to check.

It was a picture she had snapped of me, along with the caption "OMG MY DAD'S FRIEND IS SO HOT!" The next text was a not-very-believable apology, explaining she had meant to send it to her friends' group chat. I chuckled - that was one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Julie caught me looking at my phone. "Oh, who is that? Are you suuuure you're single?" she teased.

"Yes, I'm sure," I replied. I caught Madison's eye and said, "No offers tempting enough yet to lock me down."

Julie smiled. "Here, let me give you my number." I handed my phone over to her as Madison scowled. "I've always wanted to ... get to know one of Dad's friends better. Call me anytime, and we can ... whatever." She passed her phone back to me, but I left it on the table instead of putting it away - I had a feeling it was going to get a lot of use this evening.

The twins' father walked back into the room and presented me with a piece of paper. It was a short but legal-looking declaration that the undersigned promised not to seduce the daughters of one Dean James Lothrick. I looked it over, then back at the Dean.

"Don't contracts have to include something for both parties to be legal?" I asked. "It makes no difference to me, but if we're going to put your mind at ease, don't you think it should be airtight?"

He frowned, and looked over the paper again.

"To make it really solid as a legal contract, I think you'd have to be paying me something, no? Paying me to not seduce your daughters?"

Madison and Julie looked shocked. "Daddy!" they cried in unison. They started to protest how innocent they were, they would never consider anything of the kind with one of their dad's friends, etc etc, but I cut them off.

"Ladies, I've heard there are regular bachelorette auctions for charity on campus. Have either of you ever participated?" See they were both nodding in the affirmative, I continued, "What, may I ask, did you two raise?"

"$10,000," they said in unison.

"My goodness - that's quite a stack of change! Each of you took $10,000 for a night with some stranger?" I looked back at their father. "How could you allow such a thing? Do you think the sick men who bid on them didn't think they were getting something for their money? They were probably expecting to push your daughters to their knees and cover their pretty faces in cum, at a minimum! Just think of the rich strangers, your daughters obligated to keep them happy ... these men, accustomed to getting what they want, resting their hands on your daughters' bare thighs as they drove up to some secluded spot ..."

The dean groaned, biting his lip and closing his eyes again. Both the women were shocked at the effect my words had on him, and on them. It was clearly turning both of them on as well.

"Well, I hate to think what the girls might have felt they had to do to keep the strangers happy," I continued, then shook my head. "But anyway - it seems $10,000 apiece is the going rate for a night with your daughters; if you give me anything less than that then I'd be worried the contract wouldn't hold up in court and you might still be worried about something untoward happening, my friend."

The dean nodded and shuffled back to his office. He obviously had a hard on, and was doing a poor job of hiding it with the paper as he turned away from the table.

"Was he ... hard?" asked Julie incredulously.

"What a fucking pervert," agreed Madison.

While he was gone I took the opportunity to text Julie: "Hi! This is your dad's old friend - you suggested we meet up to get to know each other better. What did you have in mind?"

I got another text from Madison: "You don't have to pay $10,000 for a night with me."

By then the dean was back with an amended contract and a check for $20,000. I quickly signed it and looked at the girls, saying "Sorry, ladies - I am officially not allowed to seduce you tonight."

Satisfied he had done his fatherly duties to keep his innocent daughters safe, James smiled and sat down at the head of the table and began serving himself. His daughters took turns sucking up one strand of spaghetti at a time, their lips puckered and their cheeks hollowed from the pressure, attempting to catch my eye.

After a few minutes, my phone buzzed again, twice.

Julie: We could do anything you'd like - I'm up for doing anything you want to do together.

Not quite as forward as Madison, but suggestive enough nonetheless.

From Madison, another "mistake" sending the text to the "wrong chat" : "God, he's so hot. I fucked myself for an hour today and couldn't cum - I'm so horny! How do I tell him I want him to fuck me??"

I looked at Madison and smiled, letting her know she was winning. She grinned back and put her hands between her thighs, pressing her elbows together - her mouth-watering tits were pushed together, making them look even better.

"So," I asked, "how have you two enjoyed your time at college? Any *fun* stories to share before you graduate?" They both glanced at their father. "I wouldn't worry about sharing any *provocative* or *risque* stories - think of it like confession. You have to get these tales off your chest before you finish the semester - don't you think, Dean?"

James took a deep breath and nodded. "I promise, girls, I won't be mad about anything you wish to share. I know you're both adults."

"I have a good one!" Madison piped up.

"Of course you do, you slut," spat Julie.

Madison just grinned. "Yes, it was a pretty slutty one - sorry Daddy. Last year, after my boyfriend won the big game, we had a big party to celebrate. As it was winding down about ... mmm, one in the morning or so? We thought it was just us, and I wanted to do something special for him to celebrate. So I got in front of him, slid down to my knees, looked up at him, and asked him if it would be ok if I sucked his cock." She was staring at me with every word, clearly trying to get a rise out of me.

"Oh, you sucked a dick once? That's *sooo* slutty - " Julie interrupted.

"Let me finish! So of course he says 'yes,' right? I mean, who wouldn't want my head bobbing in their lap, my mouth full of their cock, these," she paused and ran a finger over her lipstick-covered lips, drawing attention to them, "wrapped around the base of their shaft?"

"Yes, I can understand the appeal," I agreed. I looked at the dean, who was pointedly staring at his plate. "James, wouldn't you agree a blowjob from Madison would be hard to turn down?"

James just groaned quietly, and I nodded at Madison to continue.

"So there I am, sucking schlong like my life depends on it. I don't ever do it halfway - I had the head in my throat, I made sure to bathe his balls with my tongue, too - "

"Ohh," the dean moaned.

"Daddy, you're disgusting," said Julie.

Madison continued, "And suddenly we hear a floorboard creak behind me! We weren't alone; one of my boyfriend's friends had woken up, and had come back to the living room! I tried to stop, but my boyfriend grabbed me by the back of the head, holding me in place." She looked at me, making sure she had my attention. "I'm so small, I couldn't really resist - if someone wants to hold me down on a cock, there's nothing I could do to stop it. I just have to take it - all the way down my throat, if needed."

Julie interrupted, clearly wanting Madison to finish so she could have her own turn. "Then what?"

"So my boyfriend wasn't letting me stop. He just patted the seat next to him, inviting his friend to sit down, just inches from where I was blowing him like my life depended on it. No one said a word, but the friend sat down ... and then took his own pants off! My boyfriend didn't ask for permission, he just grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled my lips off his dick, and pushed me onto his friend's throbbing erection. I would have said 'no' if anyone had asked, but they didn't - I just love it when a man takes control of me in the bedroom. My boyfriend stood up and walked behind me, pulled my panties to the side, and started railing me from behind while his friend made me blow him."

The dean's eyes were closed, either in shame or trying to picture the scene.

"So, one time you blew a stranger? That's your big, slutty story?" scoffed Julie. "That's nothing!"

I had pegged Julie as more reserved than Madison, so I was surprised to hear her speak so aggressively. My cock was already throbbing for release in my pants, but I was curious to hear where this went before I got my own release.

Julie launched into her own story. "Daddy, do you remember when I was failing Advanced Calc, and *somehow* turned my grade around to an A? That was ... not by studying."

"Julie, my little girl ... no," the dean begged her not to continue her story, so I pretended I didn't understand where this was going.

"But Julie - how could you bring your grades up if you weren't studying?"

She smiled. "I learned way back in High School how badly every guy wanted to bang a cheerleader. Not just because we're usually hot - lots of squats give us tight, toned asses and thighs, having a good rack is practically a prerequisite for getting on the team - but because we're cheerleaders. Everyone really knows that we're half a step away from strippers - just dancing and shaking our asses for the pleasure of the men."

I looked at the Dean. "James, do you agree? Do you think there's something inherently sexual about a cheerleader?" I gestured at Julie's uniform. "Sure, she's wearing less than some swimsuits and her wonderful tits are on full display, but surely you don't think every man walking past her thinks of your daughter sexually? Do you think they want to bend her over, push her skirt up, and ravage her holes?"

He just bit his lip and gripped the table, unable to speak. Madison and Julie both looked at him with barely disguised contempt.

"I'm not sure I believe it. But anyway - please continue, Julie."

She picked up where she had left off, as Madison began typing on her phone, pretending to pay no attention. "After I realized the power the uniform had, I started wearing it when I needed something from a man.

When I went to college, I thought I was ready. I had been a grade ahead in math since 8th grade, I had a great score on my AP test and SATs's math portion ... but somehow this class was killing me. I couldn't get it. So one day I dropped by the professor's office hours, in my uniform, and asked if there wasn't *anything* I could do to get my grade up. After some back and forth, I found myself as his dedicated suckslut. After every class, and once a week at a time of his choosing, I would come by his office, get on my knees, and crawl to him. I'd slowly undo his belt, his zipper, and his underwear to reveal his cock, and get to work."

"You think that's sluttier than my story?" Madison demanded. "You let some professor fuck your mouth, so what?"

"That's not all," Julie added. "It wasn't just that I sucked his married dick four times a week in return for a grade." Now it was her turn to make eye contact and make sure I was paying attention.

"I *liked* it," Julie continued. "I felt *useful*. I was a good little slut, taking care of the important man's needs so he could concentrate. I hadn't realized it at the beginning, but by the end, I realized I'd have done it even without the grade ... I liked it when the powerful man texted me a place and a time, made me get on my knees and suck him off, and sent me away without a care for me at all. He didn't give a shit that my twat was begging for attention - he just ordered me around and used me for his pleasure."

I picked up my phone, reminding everyone at the table that Julie had insisted on trading numbers earlier. "He would text you, you said?"

Julie nodded, now seeming to look through me like she was in a lust-fueled trance. "Just a place and a time, and I would make myself available for his cock."

Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door.

"Julie! Baby! Don't do this, let's talk!" a man's voice called out.

"Ugh, my ex!"

James stood up, his fatherly instincts to protect his daughters activated. "Julie, come with me - let's talk to the man." He glanced back at Madison and me, clearly not wanting to leave us alone, but grabbed Julie's hand and began heading for the door.

"Wait a moment." I caught Julie's left hand as she walked past me. "Why don't you take Madison first, and make sure it isn't dangerous. You wouldn't want Julie to get hurt if the young man was in the wrong kind of mood. After you talk a moment and get him settled down you can send Madison back and call for Julie."

The girls both looked at me with confusion written on their faces, but realized they were both getting a moment of alone time with me, so they nodded. Seeing everyone else go along with my plan the Dean nodded as well. He and Madison went to the door to evaluate how upset this ex seemed, leaving me along with Julie.

I stood up and advanced on her. She looked up at me, immediately even more turned on, but frightened and apprehensive too, backing up to match my pace. I reached out with my right hand and caught her by the throat and pushed her against the wall.

"Listen, you little slut. Your dad might not know what you're up to, but I do - you've been trying to turn me on all night, haven't you?"

She nodded. My left hand reached down and found her inner thigh, and started reaching up until I was pushing her short cheerleading skirt up around her waist.

"Telling that story about the man texting you anytime he needed his cock sucked, right after you gave me your number? Coming here dressed up like a porn extra? Admit it - you want me to fuck you." She nodded again. "Say it," I insisted.

"I want you to fuck me," she whimpered. Her hands reached out and felt for my cock, squeezing my length through my pants. "You can text me anytime you need..."

I rubbed her pussy through her underwear. She was on fire. "You haven't earned it yet. You want to beat Madison? You want to earn a fucking from me?" She nodded. "Go humiliate your ex. Destroy his ego. Tell him you faked every orgasm he thought he gave you. Tell him his dick is too small - take your time and grind him down to nothing. Do that, and I'll let you have my dick." I leaned in closely and kissed her, hard, then spun her around and pushed her toward the door, giving her ass a hard slap as she went.

A moment later she and her Dean were outside on the front lawn, the door open so I could hear everything, and Madison was running back to me.

"Finally alone," she said with a wink. I put my arm around her shoulders and began walking her toward the living room.

"Which of these is your dad's favorite chair?"

"That one," she said, pointing at a nice, well-loved La-Z-Boy that sat next to the couch, facing the TV. "He always says that one belongs to the man of the house." I walked over to it and sat down, pulling her onto my lap. She giggled at first and then gasped as she felt my erection pressing into her thigh.

"Oh my god, you're huge! Is that for me?"

I reached up and began caressing both her wonderful tits through her thin tube top, gently pinching her nipples. "You have ten minutes to convince me to let you have it instead of Julie," I said. "She promised me she was the best cocksucker in the family."

Madison's horniness and competitive streak couldn't let that go. She looked at me and smiled, shaking her head as she stepped off the chair and grabbed a pillow, placing it between my spread feet. Then she crouched down on her knees and looked up at me, her hands on my thighs. "I have never lost *anything* to my sister, and I'm not about to start now. Let me suck your dick and you'll never want to call her," she promised.

My member had been hard for quite some time, from all the teasing. It was dripping precum as Madison's small hands pulled it free and wrapped around it. She stared at it in awe for a moment, gently sliding her hand up and down my length, getting used to the contours. Then she pounced like a cat on its prey.

She immediately dropped her lips around my shaft and lowered them until I felt her throat. Holding herself at the bottom, she swirled her tongue around my shaft, sending heavenly sensations up and down nearly the whole length. "Mmmmm," she moaned in pleasure. She pulled herself off and went back to jerking me with her hand again just long enough to say "I love the way you taste. I might enjoy this even more than you do."

Outside, I could hear Julie breaking her ex's heart. "Yeah, I know we were together for two years. That's why it's even worse you never realized I was faking. Every. Single. Time." Then, I heard footsteps - the Dean was coming back in!

Quickly, I grabbed a blanket and threw it over Madison and my lap. Her head was still bobbing in my crotch, a wet squelching sound emanating every time she descended my length and hit the top of her throat again. The blanket wasn't going to do anything to fool anyone unless they desperately wanted to believe that their little girl wasn't under there.

He paused in the doorway, listening and taking in the sight. I just stared back. Finally, he spoke, pretending he didn't know damn well what was happening: "Have you seen Madison?"

I set my hand on her head, on top of the blanket, and pushed down to hold her in place. "No, I haven't, old friend," I said. "But it's good we have a moment to talk, just the two of us. You still have that contract?" I gestured to the sofa next to me, adding insult to injury. He wasn't just pretending he couldn't hear his daughter gag on my cock, he was reminded I had taken his seat. The man of the house's seat.