A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached into the inner pocket of his suit and pulled out the folded contract as he made his way over. Outside, it sounded like Julie had drawn a crowd - I heard several gasps as she continued to cut down her ex. "Seven inches? Who the hell taught you to measure? You're lucky if you hit four inches, you pathetic excuse for a man."

I continued pressing down on Madison's head, letting her know I wanted her to take me deeper. I heard her take a deep breath in through her nose, then I felt her start to take my head into her throat.

To the dean, I held out my hand, then made a show of glancing over the contract.

"Just as I thought. I realized there was a bit of an opening for misunderstanding here, I'm afraid, old pal. You see, the contract specifies that *I* won't seduce *your daughters*. But it doesn't say anything about *your daughters* seducing *me.*" He snatched the paper back out of my hand. "I think we should - ah, oh fuck that's good - I think we should make a few addendums to set you mind at ease."

The Dean waited for me to continue and tried to pretend he wasn't listening intently to the wet, rhythmic *squelch, squelch, squelch* of Madison fucking her throat on my dick.

"Both your daughters have already let me know they're available to me, I'm afraid - so I'm afraid it's too late to simply add a clause about resisting their advances. What's done is done, no?" He looked crestfallen. "But! I want you to feel ok, and know I wouldn't lay a finger on your daughters. So, what does seduction usually lead to?"

He pondered a moment, unsure where I was going, but I cut him off as soon as he started to speak.

"That's right! Blowjobs. So, for your sake, because we're old friends and I care about you, let's modify the contract - let's add a clause that I will stop your daughters from giving me any blowjobs, to the best of my abilities."

The Dean glanced at my crotch, still obviously covered by Madison's head. He wasn't prepared to acknowledge it yet, however.

"And what would I have to offer you for this modification to the contract's considerations?"

"You're asking me to turn down a sure-thing blowjob from - let's admit it - a gorgeous young woman. Wouldn't you agree - fuck your throat feels good - that your daughters are objectively gorgeous, and any man would love to get a blowjob from them? That should be worth at least as much as the initial offering, no? Again, of course for you I'd do it for $1, but you wouldn't be able to sleep at night if you were worried the contract could look fishy from any angle. Better to make it airtight and make sure neither of your daughters ever sucks my dick, no?"

He turned red in the face and stomped quickly away, back to his office to type and print another contract. Madison threw the blanket off her head, pulled her mouth off my dick, and looked at me quizzically.

"You are going to make me stop giving you a blowjob?" She sounded disappointed. "I haven't even made you cum yet."

I smiled and assured her I had a plan. "Get back to work, cocksucker - unless you want me to get Julie to take over for you?"

Outside, Julie was playing to the gathering crowd as some of the neighbors came to see what all the commotion was. "What kind of man can't make his woman cum? Jesus, if that were me, I'd probably just cut my dick off or kill myself."

Madison shot me a dark look and went back to work, determined not to let Julie win. She thrust her face down my shaft, slowing but not stopping as she pushed past the top of her esophagus, and continued until her nose was pressed against my pubic hairs.

"Fuuuck, that feels good," I moaned. She tried to swallow, her throat and tongue rippling along my entire length. "I am getting close."

She swallowed again, then pulled off and jerked me at her face. "Cum for me! Come on me!"

I could hear footsteps coming down the hall - the Dean was returning. I considered covering Madison again, but decided against it. I was going to let him see.

"Keep going," I instructed her, "or I'll let Julie have my load instead." She nodded and continued begging, uttering a string of such foul language it would make the devil blush. Her competitive streak was overriding her natural desire to not let her father see her in such a position.

"Here is the contract, specifying that you will not let either of my daughters give you a blowjob, so as to preserve their innoce -" the dean cut himself off as he rounded the corner, saw Madison begging me to cover her face in jizm. "You bastard!" he cried. "You said that you wouldn't -"

I nodded and held my hand out for the contract, not stepping away from Madison. Her hand was flying up and down my spit-covered cock, her red lips just an inch or two away from my cockhead as she eagerly worked for her reward. Her tongue hung out of her mouth, a ready target for my jizz.

"As soon as the contract is signed, you can rest assured I'll never let your daughters give me a blowjob, you have my word. You don't think I'd lie to you, do you, old friend?"

The Dean rushed across the room and put the contract and a pen in my hand. I used the top of Madison's head as a surface to sign on, telling her "Sorry, Madison - you're no longer allowed to suck my dick."

She sighed in frustration and withdrew her hand. She stayed on her knees, her face covered by my raging hardon, looking up at me to see what was next.

"Here you go, James - that should set your mind at ease!" I handed the signed contract back, and accepted his second check.

He sighed in satisfaction, and for a moment the three of us quietly held our positions. Julie's voice was still wafting in from outside. "No, there wasn't someone else, but there should have been! And now there is! Finally, someone is going to treat me right in the bedroom. I can't wait to leave you alone and go find him so I can get *fucked*!" She started lewdly describing all the ways she was looking forward to me taking her, and I could hear her ex start sobbing.

I brought the room's attention back. "You know, Dean - as your friend, I have to say that I think your legal chops may be slipping. I think you're starting to forget to cover every angle."

"How so?" he asked warily, his eyes still glued to his daughter's face, positioned so near my member.

"Well, just because we're such old friends, let me show you. Now, you know that *I* would always attend to the *spirit* of the contract, not just the letter. But some people of course are not so scrupulous. They might see that the contract specified that your daughters would not give me a *blowjob* - but what is there to stop me from giving them a vigorous *facefucking*?"

The Dean's face fell as I grabbed Madison's pigtails and pulled her mouth back onto my cock.

"See, some men might see miss Madison's pigtails here as an invitation, explicitly asking to be used as handlebars for ramming a cock repeatedly in and out of her wet fuckhole," I said as I started pumping my hips, holding her head in place with the pigtails, driving my hard cock deeper into her inviting mouth with every thrust.

The Dean's legs got weak under him, and he collapsed into a nearby chair, unable to look away.

"Daddy's baby girl, all grown up and being used like a cheap whore, taking a facefucking like a champ."

Madison moaned around my invading cock at the praise, and I could see a wet spot beginning to leak through her shorts. She was dripping. I thrust hard, pushing my hard cock into her throat. She coughed but reached up and grabbed me by my hips, encouraging me to continue.

"Mmmph, mmmm, mmhmm."

"See, this isn't a blowjob, is it Dean? In a blowjob, the woman has some say about it, no? She's in control. But this?" I looked down at the top of Madison's head as I used her pigtails to hold her all the way down, her nose pressed against my stomach, the full length of my dick embedded in her throat. "Doesn't seem like Madison is really in control here. This looks more like she's nothing but a wet hole to fuck, half a step above a fleshlight, forced to just take it," I thrust my hips to accentuate the words, drawing a wet *GLUCK* from Madison's throat, "and take it," thrust, *GLUCK*, "and take it" thrust, *GLUCK.*

Outside, I could hear Julie giving the final twist of the knife to her ex and send him away. As much as I was enjoying this, it was time to move on. I held Madison's head in place with her pigtails and delivered a final few thrusts before tossing my head back and roaring as I came down her throat. Madison's eyes glinted with pleasure at her victory as she swallowed repeatedly, sucking my load down.

Julie walked back into the house just in time to see me release Madison and fall heavily back on the Dean's favorite chair, my cock covered in Madison's lipstick.

"What the hell?" she yelled.

Madison grinned at her sister and swallowed the last mouthful of my load as she started wiping some of the drool off her face. I gestured at her smeared makeup.

"Dean, what are you thinking, letting your daughter look like this? She looks positively whoreish. Don't you care what people might think of your daughters?"

His fatherly, protective instincts kicked in again. He stood up, crossed to Madison, and helped her up off her knees. "Come on, honey, let's get you cleaned up."

She shot me a look, clearly unhappy to leave me when she was feeling so needy herself, and even unhappier to leave me alone with her sister, but I just nodded to assure her it was ok. She looked at Julie and decided to make sure there was no doubt who got to me first.

"Your big dick ... it was so good. I didn't think at first I'd be able to get it all the way into my throat, but it tasted so good I couldn't resist. Oops, and it looks like I left some lipstick on you - sort of like marking my territory." She giggled, then allowed herself to be led away by her father to fix her face. The sisters traded icy glares as they passed.

Julie had her arms crossed in displeasure but approached me all the same. "I thought we were going to ... when I came back?" I nodded, and she looked confused. "But you and Madison ...?" She was cute. She clearly felt just as dirty as her twin, but she was so much more reluctant to say it out loud.

"Indeed, Julie - I'm nothing if not a man of my word. I promised you could have my dick if you tore down your ex, and you have."

She took a few steps toward where I sat in her father's chair, the man of the house's chair, my hard dick still standing proudly erect.

"What about you and Madison?" Julie asked.

"She said she was the best cocksucker in the house, and I let her have the opportunity to prove it. But we aren't 'together' or anything."

My phone buzzed - another text from Madison: That was amazing - I can't wait to do it again! Xo

Julie rolled her eyes and took another few steps toward me, until she was standing next to the chair. Her competitive fires were burning as bright as her libido. "She always was a liar." She sat down on the wide arm of the La-Z-Boy and looked me in the eyes as she slowly reached for my lip-stick covered cock. "Personally, I don't think it's fair to judge who is the best in the house, yet."

I groaned as she started running her hand up and down my member. "That's true, but ... unfortunately I signed a contract with your father that I wouldn't let you or your sister give me any blowjobs." Julie's mouth dropped with disappointment. I reached up, grabbed her around her trim waist, and pulled her across my lap. She landed with her tight ass on my thighs, her arms around my neck. "But there are still a great number of other things we can do together."

"Oh?" She raised an eyebrow. "What other things are you still allowed to do?"

My fingers found her pussy, and I started slowly rubbing her burning core. She moaned lightly.

"Well Julie, nearly anything." I grabbed the tight spandex shorts cheerleaders wear under their skirts and pulled it down the length of her toned legs. "The only rules are that I'm not allowed to seduce you, and you aren't allowed to give me a blowjob. So," I leaned forward and kissed her, tasting her strawberry lip gloss, "what else do you think is on the table?"

Julie moaned again as I returned my hand to her pussy, slid my hand past her underwear, and found her clit.

"We could - oh, mmm - we could -" she gasped as I pushed a finger into her, my thumb still gently circling her clit. "Hmm, I could ..." she trailed off again. I couldn't get over this girl - she was so desperate but couldn't get over herself to ask for it.

My phone buzzed again. "Is that Madison?" Julie asked.

I pushed a second finger into Julie as I picked up my phone with my right hand. Checking the text, I saw it was a topless selfie. Madison had captioned it "Almost done putting myself together again. I can't wait to ride your cock! Don't let Julie have it first!"

I smiled and turned the phone to Julie, letting her see. She scowled as she read it and she immediately scrambled up, reluctantly pulling my fingers from her dripping vagina. She stood in front of me, reached under her skirt, and pulled down her panties. She took a moment to work up her courage, then spoke:

"Lets fuck. Madison might have gotten your first load, but I want to be the first one to take your dick in me."

She stepped forward, straddled me, and gripped my cock. If I could have gotten any harder, I would have. She rubbed my tip against herself, looking for her opening, then sat down, driving her dripping vagina halfway down my length. We both moaned. My two fingers were still covered in her juice - I brought them up to her mouth and pushed them inside.

"Fuck, Julie. You wanted to show me how you could suck cock? Show me. Suck yourself off my fingers."

She moaned and started moving slowly up and down, gyrating her hips, getting used to my size stretching her out. She eagerly took my fingers into her mouth and sucked, twirling her tongue around my fingers, desperate to show me she could give at least as good a blowjob as her sister. When they were clean, I put both hands on her small hips and looked her in the eyes.

"Are you ready? Do you want it?"

She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder. "Give it to me," she whispered, gently licking my ear. "Make me yours."

My phone buzzed again, but I ignored it. I pulled down on her hips, slowly and steadily pushing the rest of my hard cock into her.

"Oh, fuuuuck," she moaned as I bottomed out. After taking a moment to enjoy the sensation, Julie started flexing her athletic thighs, pushing her body up and down. She was just moving a few inches, keeping her head gently resting against my shoulder.

I checked my phone. Madison had sent another selfie, this time from above as she lay in bed. She had her mouth open, reapplied lipstick making her mouth look ready for another fucking, and hadn't put her tube top on. "Daddy says my tube top is too revealing for a nice, innocent girl like me - he's looking for something else for me to wear! I can't stop thinking about you, on top of me, making me take your hard cock ..."

"Is that Madison again?"

I nodded. "She's trying to get me to fuck her."

My words spurred Julie on. She sat up, crossed her arms in front of her and grabbed the bottom of her cheerleading top. She pulled it off, revealing her succulent, bare tits. She pulled my head to them, feeding me as she started riding me faster. She pushed her body up until the tip of my cock was just barely still in her and dropped all the way down, taking my full length with every stroke.

"I'll show her who can fuck," Julie said. "I want to be so good for you. I want to be your - *oh fuck* - number one girl."

I moved my hands off her hips and down, cupping her perfect ass cheeks, helping her lift herself off my cock. I pulled my mouth off her breast.

"Oh yeah? What will you do for it?"

"Oh god - anything. I'll do anything, just take me over Madison."

"Your story earlier, about your math professor - was that true?" I thrust up to punctuate the question, still holding onto the globes of her ass, toned from years of cheerleading and volleyball.

She nodded and moaned, biting her lip. Her eyes closed, and her chest was getting flushed. She was close to cumming.

"You liked being on call, day or night, any time the powerful man needed his balls emptied? Just a hole for him to fuck, nothing but a living fleshlight?"

She nodded again. "Yes, yes, I liked being forced to be a slut. Blowing my teacher for a grade, totally out of control. He would just text me, and I'd come running, 24/7."

"Would you do that for me? You want to beat Madison - would you be my slut, anytime?"

Her breathing continued coming heavier. I pulled my right hand away from her ass and moved it in front, finding her clit as she rode me, making her moan loudly.

"Yes! Oh my god. Yes, I'll be your slut. Call me anytime and I'll come to please your cock."

"What if I want more than your pussy?"

She groaned, her hips a blur and she rode me. "Anything. You can have anything. I'll suck you at 2pm, I'll fuck you at 2am. Just. Don't. Stop. Fucking. Me."

I saw movement over her shoulder. The Dean and Madison had come back, Madison now dressed in a T-shirt instead of her tube top. At one point it might have been more conservative than her earlier getup, but this shirt looked like her dad had found it in an old box of memories - it hadn't fit her in a decade. It was stretched tight across her chest, the bottom pushed off her abs by her breasts. The two of them paused in the doorway, watching Julie's back as she fucked herself on my cock. I pretended I didn't see them. I kept my right hand on her clit, but moved my left over a couple inches so I could rub a fingertip over her asshole.

"What about your ass?" I asked. "I'd bet Madison would give me her tight little asshole. Would you let me fuck your ass, if I called you? Just text you that I wanted to use your ass, fuck you like a dirty slut, and send you on your way?"

"Oh god! Yes! I've never done that, but yes!" She was covered in sweat from the exertion of riding me. She thrust her hips forward at the top of every thrust, grinding her clit against my thumb. I went back to sucking her tit and pressed harder against both her clit and asshole. She shuddered and came, hard. She bit down on the flesh at the top of my shoulder to muffle her scream and coated my dick in her juices.

When she could speak again she looked me in the eye and said, not knowing her twin sister and father were watching and listening, "Take me over Madison and yes, I'll be your ass-slut too. You can have my ass if you want it."

"You fucking *whore*!" shrieked Madison, running forward. She grabbed Julie by the hair and yanked her backwards off my dick onto the floor.

The twins began rolling on the ground, yelling at each other. I looked at the Dean.

"James, James! We have to do something! Tell me, when they were young girls and would fight, how did you make them come to terms again?

"I'd make them work on something together - their homework, a project ... when they were focused together on the same task, they'd let go of their grudges and work together." He strode to the girls and pulled them apart. Julie had a grip on the collar of Madison's new, too-small T-shirt, and it tore down the middle as they separated. Madison's T-shirt was left hanging from her shoulders like a vest, the edges just barely covering her ripe breasts.

With the fight stopped, he got red in the face again and rounded on me in anger as I sat comfortably in his chair. He did his best to keep his eyes off my hard cock, Madison's lipstick rubbed away by Julie's pussy juices.

"And you! I thought ... your contract! What are you, you, you?!" He was so angry he couldn't get the words out.

"James, calm down! I'm your oldest friend - I'd never betray you! I've followed every bit of the contract to the letter. Take a look - you'll see."