All Comments on 'A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 05'

by Banes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Dan1111Dan1111about 1 year ago

Loving the series, I had some ideas as to where the mc can go & would love to share with you. Please do respond if you would be interested

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot. Eager to know where the revenge with his ex goes. This series has so much potential to develop. Hopefully you will keep your enthusiasm in writing an providing us many more chapters.

In my opinion even if Dana is his girlfriend and he shares experiences as well as details about the program with her, he should make shure the program can’t be misused respectively against him. Also in my eyes Dana has to accept that the protagonist also does have other women (like polyamory) and that her boyfriend does not all together with her. I think the protagonist needs the freedom in doing also stuff without her. Or have multiple girlfriends. Maybe living all together. Just a few ideas for the future. As I said: great potential. Good writing style and narrative tense. Keep on.

MrUnderwood88MrUnderwood88about 1 year ago

Damn! Can't wait for the next part, will it be getting revenge on a private island, or a tryst with the twins? Find out next time on "A New Beginning - Master PC"!

Dan1111Dan1111about 1 year ago

Hey buddy massive fan of the series & wanted to know if you were open to suggestions for your story

BanesBanesabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Dan1111 and co - I think I’m mostly done with this writing this series, but I appreciate your comments and would love to hear your ideas for the next chapters. Perhaps your idea will become a part of the next series of Master PC adventures

zena99zena99about 1 year ago

This is a fantastic story. I am enjoying every bit of it, and appreciate the short wait between installments. About the only criticism I have is that though I enjoy him using his gifts to enrich himself, I think it would be a mistake to take the college endowment fund. Especially in the form of a check. It would be easily traced back to him. I know it could be fixed with MasterPC, but it seems like a lot of work and a lot of people to correct.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBanes@Banes
350 Followers
Hello! Thank you for coming to my page to check out my stories. So far, my stories are all centered around cis-gendered, heterosexual sex. They are mostly male dominant, and often have themes of revenge, CNC, and cuckolding. I appreciate all the comments and ratings - taking a...