A New Career, An Old Profession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still though, he didn't cum and was virtually writhing on the bed and so, I grabbed his balls and sucked him two or three more times before sliding my mouth up, holding the base of his glands firmly in my lips. Finally, success. His legs shook a bit, he grunted really loudly as his balls twitched in my hand and I experienced that familiar salty taste as he expelled his warm slippery, gloopy load which quickly filled my mouth.

Discreetly dribbling the cum out as usual, I set about cleaning him up and soon, he left, satisfied and I could get back to my day off, or so I thought.

No more than two hours had passed since John had left my apartment when my cell rang, it was my work cell, and I was further annoyed at myself that I'd forgotten to switch it off and my Sunday was being eaten away. Answering the call, I was immediately surprised to hear a female voice. Her words though, got my immediate attention.

"Is this Cara? Or, should I say, Mel?"

I stayed silent for a few seconds. My mind was racing, and my heart started thumping. Who was this and how the fuck did she know my real name?

"Who is this?" I demanded.

"My name is Kellyanne and, I'm hoping that I have your full attention. I'm outside your apartment and I wish to discuss a business arrangement with you. May I come in?"

As she was talking I walked to window and looked down on the street and my heart sank, there, standing on the sidewalk was a tall woman on a cell phone and standing next to her was none other than John, the previous client. Both were staring up at my window.

"I think this conversation should be in private." Kellyanne said. "May we come up?"

I agreed and buzzed them in. Was this the guys' wife? Were they cops? My mind was spinning as I opened my door, and they walked inside.

...Continued in Chapter 5.

12