A New Chapter in My Life - Series 03

Story Info
Sammi, Dana & I become Porn Stars.
965 words
4.45
1.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We remained at the pool awhile and then headed to the hot tub. When we got there another couple was already in it and the three of us slipped in. The water was hot and felt great but we didn't stay there too long before we went back to the cottage to get ready to go over to Bob and Betty's place for lunch.

On the way to our cottage Sammi kept saying that she knew Bob's face but couldn't remember where she saw it.

"I know I've seen him before but I don't remember where." She kept saying.

Finally we started our walk over to Bob's place then Sammi suddenly stopped.

"I remember. He was being grilled by Congress over his porn activities. He is one of the biggest guys in the porn industry." She exclaimed. "His name is Robert King. Now I remember."

Dana and I were startled. We wondered what he wanted.

It didn't take us long to get to their place. Betty let us in and we were brought to their deck and sat on the lounges. She brought us some wine when Bob joined us.

"How are you ladies today?" He asked.

Just about all at once we said we were fine.

I started the conversation..."Bob, why did you ask us for lunch?"

"Betty and I admired you from the first time we saw you. I also have an ulterior motive."

I replied, "What would that be?"

He responded, "I don't know if you know me, but...'

Sammi stopped him and said, "We know you. You're one of the biggest honchos in the porn business. So what do you want?"

Sammi got him flustered and he turned a bit red. "That's true. I have made a lot of people stars in the industry and made them rich and I could do the same for you, if you want."

I replied, "Go on. Tell us more."

Betty said, "Let's stop the banter. We want you to make some pornos. You will be well compensated for your work."

Dana, said, "Tell us about the work and compensation."

Betty continued, "You ladies have a uniqueness...you have tits and cocks...you could do any type of porno."

I responded, "That's fine for Sammi and Dana. Where do I fit in?"

Bob quickly responded, "You are a beautiful woman. I would bet that the three of you have been fucking each other so it would be no different now. They would be fucking you in their pornos."

Sammi replied, "If we decided to take you up on your offer, Dana and I would be only fucking Lisa?"

Bob replied, "In the beginning, yes."

Betty said, "Of course you would also be fucking me."

I said, "Let's discuss the money."

Bob answered, "I will pay you $50,000 each for one movie."

Lisa replied, "That's not enough."

Betty said, "How does $100,000 a movie sound?"

I replied, "$100,000 each, 25% of the gross, limousines, script and any character approval and an item or two to be named later."

Betty quickly replied, "Done deal. Now let's eat then afterwards you can audition with me."

I replied, "Deal."

Sammi and Dana replied, "Deal."

Once that was settled, we all enjoyed a delicious lunch.

Afterwards, Betty took us into her bedroom. She got on the bed with Sammi and Dana as Bob and I watched. It didn't take them long before they were all over Betty, kissing her and feeling he up. Sammi fucked her first then Dana. Both came in her cunt.

I whispered to Bob, "They are incredible." As I grabbed his hard cock. He smiled and looked at me then pushed my head down to his cock. I engulfed his cock with my mouth and gave him a blow job. It wasn't long before he shot his cum into my mouth. By this time the ladies were exhausted and just relaxing on the bed with Betty.

Betty looked at Bob and said, "They were terrific. They will do nicely."

Bob replied, "Lisa was amazing. I think this will be a great arrangement."

I smiled and told them we had to leave. Bob said he would have the contract drawn up and sent to us. We left with big smiles on our faces.

We went back to my cottage and fucked the day and night away until it was time to leave and go back home.

All the way home we discussed the deal. It seemed we were all satisfied with it and anxiously waited for the contract.

Within a couple of days we received the contract and went over it carefully. We made sure our demands were met:

. We would get $100,000 per movie with a length of 30 minutes. Anything over that time we would get $1,000 for ever 5 minutes over.

. We would get 25% each of the gross revenue from the profit of the movie.

. We would have limousines whenever we had to travel to a shoot.

. We would have script oversight as well as approval for actors.

. There was a minimum of 6 movies that we had to make in a year.

It seemed like all was in order except for the length of the contract. We wanted an annual contract and this one was for three years which needed to be changed.

I contacted Bob and advised him of the needed change and after a discussion, we decided on a two year contract. The deal would be finalized when we signed the new contract.

Within 24 hours we signed the new contract and noticed that the first movie would be shot early in the new year. We were excited to say the least.

With the new contract, we received the first script...for our review.

Look for Series 4