A New Chapter in My Life - Series 04

Story Info
We pick up a new member.
1.4k words
4.78
1.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over some wine we reviewed our first script. After going over it completely, we needed to make some changes.

We didn't like how the opening scene went and we decided to make the scene the same way we met, at the gym in the shower. That seemed more realistic and we were comfortable with that opening scene. Now the dialogue needed some revision to make it sound like it was real.

The more we reviewed it the more we decided to make it mirror on how we met up until they came to my house.

The bedroom sex scene had a lot more action than ours and we kind of liked that portion of the script so much so that we decided on rehearsing that scene. So, we put the script down and headed to my bedroom.

We used the same principle as our first time except we wanted to make it more erotic and more vocal.

We got in bed, me in the middle, except this time we started fucking immediately instead of wasting time feigning sleep. Sammi immediately started fucking Dana in her ass as I was playing with both of them. After a few minutes, Dana returned the favor and was now fucking Sammi's ass as I was kissing both of them and feeling them up.

Soon, I was on my back as each woman took their turn fucking my wet cunt. First Sammi then Dana. I met each one of their thrusts with vIgor and enthusiasm. As they were pounding my cunt I was yelling out in pleasure and begging them to cum in me. I didn't have to wait long as Sammi came in me first then Dana.

After we rested awhile we went back to reviewing the contract. When we finished I called Betty and told her had some ideas for the script and she told us to meet her the next day when she was back north.

The next day we met with Betty and went over the changes we wanted and she agreed to them. After she agreed to the changes she said, "I know a young lady, Sylvia, who wants to get into the business. She is very beautiful and has a uniqueness about her. I was wondering if you would allow her to be on your first movie?"

I asked, "What is so special about her?"

Betty replied, "Sylvia is a true Hermaphrodite. She has a cunt and a cock and balls. She is embarrassed but I asked her if I found the right situation for her, would she do the movie and she said yes. What do you say?"

Sammi responded, "I think I speak for the three of us and say we will welcome her."

Betty thanked us and told us she would have us all get together in a few days.

Once our meeting was over, she invited us to join her in her bedroom to rehearse our bedroom scene. We wasted no time in accepting her offer.

We went into her bedroom and all of us got naked. Sammi and Dana's cocks were already hard. Betty looked more radiant now then at the resort. I quickly noticed that her nipples were rock hard and jutting out from her tits. Obviously she was definitely in the mood for fucking.

The four of us wasted no time in her bed. As I was making out with Betty, we got into 69 and we're eating each other as I was underneath her. I could see Sammi getting behind Betty and I watched as she slipped her hard cock in Betty's ass. As she was eating me, Sammi was fucking her ass.

Betty started yelling out, "That's it Sammi. Fuck my ass harder. Fill my ass with your cum." And that she did. As soon as Sammi stopped cumming Dana slipped her cock into Betty's ass and fucked it hard until she came.

We all relaxed then we had to leave. On our way out, Betty sat up in bed, her naked tits staring at us and said, "Thank you. That was terrific. I'll call you when I can arrange a meeting with Sylvia."

On the way home we discussed Sylvia and how we could incorporate her into the movie. I told her that would be easy since she had a cock and a cunt. I went on to explain...Sylvia had a cunt so you ladies can fuck her like you do me...no problem there. Then, since she had a cock, it can be sucked by all three of us. Her ass can be yours like you do mine... I think she will be a great addition and I'm looking forward to meeting her.

The next day the phone rang and it was Betty.

She said, "Hi. Betty here."

"Hi. Sammi here. Hi Betty."

"I spoke to Sylvia and she can meet us tomorrow afternoon. Does that work for all of you?"

"Yes. That will be fine...say 1:00 p.m.?"

"Perfect. See you all tomorrow. Bye."

"Bi."

Sammi yelled out, "We are going to meet Sylvia tomorrow at 1:00 p.m."

The next day arrived pretty quickly and after lunch we headed to Betty's.

We arrived on time and Betty let us in. When we went inside we saw a very pretty young lady who we figured it was Sylvia.

Betty introduced us to Sylvia and we sat down to chat. Betty gave us an overview of the get together which was basically for all of us to know each other and be comfortable as well as discussing the upcoming movie and Sylvia's role, if any.

As we sipped our wine I said, "Sylvia, you are a beautiful young lady and Betty told us that you are a Hermaphrodite. Sammi and Dana are trans women. Me, I am just a common woman who just loves all sex. If you like we will undress for you here and now."

Sylvia looked at me and smiled and replied, "I would like that very much. Thank you."

The three of us got up and removed our clothes completely. We stood in front of her naked. Sammi and Dana's cocks hard and erect. I then said, "Well Sylvia, what do you think? Care to join us?"

She got up and removed her clothes until she was down to her sheer thong panty which we could clearly see her cock and balls. Then she removed them and her cock and balls spilled out for us to see. We could tell she was nervous.

I quickly said, "Sylvia, you are gorgeous."

Sammi chimed in and added, "My God Sylvia, Please say you will join us in our movie."

Dana added, "Yes, please do."

We could see Sylvia getting a bit flustered but managed to say, "Thank you all. This would be my first time with others and I'm not sure I could do it."

I responded, "Tell you what Sylvia, since we are all naked and I'm sure Betty wouldn't mind, why don't we all get into bed and have some fun. Then you can decide."

She nodded her head and Betty led the four of us into her bedroom where her king sized bed was there for our use.

I took Sylvia's hand as we got on the bed. I started kissing her and as nervous as she was, she responded rather nicely and returned my kisses and even slipped her tongue in my mouth. I could feel her cock was nice and hard and I told her to slip her cock into my cunt and fuck me. She wasted no time and in seconds her cock was balls deep in me.

As she was fucking me, Sammi moved in front of her and offered her cock to Sylvia who, without hesitation, slipped it in her mouth and started sucking her cock.

Dana moved behind her and had her lean forward enough so she could slide her cock in Sylvia's ass.

I could see Betty and she was thrilled with how Sylvia was doing.

It wasn't long before Sylvia shot her load in my cunt as Sammi came in her mouth then Dana came in her ass. We all fell to the side exhausted and satisfied.

Betty said, "Ladies, that was incredible. Sylvia, you were amazing and a natural. So, are you in?"

Sylvia smiled and replied, "That was amazing. Everyone was so gentle and I loved it. Yes, I'm in as long as I am with them."

Betty said, "Fine, then it's settled. Ok Lisa?"

I looked at Sammi and Dana, smiled and said, "Definitely yes. She can be in our movie."

We rested for a few minutes and I didn't notice, but Betty got naked and joined us in bed and the first thing she did was to suck Sylvia's cock until she came. For the next couple of hours we all fucked and sucked each other off. Sylvia filled in the group very nicely.

Look for Series 5