All Comments on 'A New Client'

by jamesmontague

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SumacandIvySumacandIvyalmost 11 years ago
Who is the Client Now

The writer teases the reader as completely as Nicholas does his client and like the client we want more. The money's on the table. More.

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Flawed Premise for Story

"A New Client" has organized structure. It is carefully written. However, the extreme monetary detail left me emotionally disconnected, as did Nicholas and his client. Your readers know more about the client's cane then they do about him. The stripping and sex was flat. I want more for my time spent reading. I do not perceive your story tree has enough limbs and leaves to support continued interest. Have you thought about writing about how Nicholas rose to become a prominent high class prostitute? Please keep writing. I see potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very well put together story - well done. Difficult to write a "gentlemanly", decorous encounter of this kind, but you managed it.

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyalmost 11 years ago

I see this is your first story . . . well done - it's a little gem! The transaction between them is about youth and beauty as much as it's about sex, and neither man is harmed in any way. (If you've read much on this site, you'll know how rare that is!) If you can write a scene like this with such respect - almost lyricism - then you have something special. You write erotica, not porn, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have for us.

(If you ever need help with proofreading, please give a shout.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't Find A Story

There was this story that I read once under this category and I can't find it. It's about a bisexual college student who is caught kissing a man by his friend Michael. Michael then makes him suck his dick, then it says something about his friends making him a dirty slut or something. Please help.

jamesmontaguejamesmontaguealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments

Many thanks for the comments, they are much appreciated. This was not really meant to be a full-blown story as such, just a scene from a future larger piece perhaps. It was used as a test, dipping my toe in the see whether it was worth posting more or not. The response has been good, so I'll be back with more soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous