A New Coworker

Story Info
You've been working in an office and you get a new coworker.
2.2k words
4.28
9.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my first story so im working out some stuff. Hope you enjoy)

It was a hot summer day when I met my new coworker. I pushed through the doors and into the reception of my office, feeling the relief from the air conditioning as I entered. The reception was beginning to become familiar after the few weeks that I had been working here. I strolled towards the desk and signed in at the reception, greeting Anika, the lovely Polish blonde sat behind the counter.

I had only ever seen her behind the counter.

It was as if she never left her little station in the reception. She was a constant in this building, always there when I arrived and always there when I left. Yet even though she remained in her seat for over 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, she never failed to greet me with a little wave, a kind smile and a warm hello

I asked about her weekend like always. Listening to her tell me about her kid and how tall he's getting and all of the friends he's making. She really was a lovely woman.

I gave her a warm smile before heading further into the building and making my way towards the lift. I pressed the button to go down and waited.

I was new here. I'd only been working in this job for a few weeks so I was still a rookie. The work was pretty basic. I did what I was told, even though the job was pretty boring. I mostly spent my day filing reports away or moving boxes down to be archived. Most of the time I worked on my own. I didn't mind it. I could listen to a podcast and set myself into a consistent rhythm, letting the time pass in mindless ignorance.

The lift bell rang and I stepped inside, pressing the button for my floor almost subconsciously. My floor was far from the others. It was a small tight area on the lower, far side of the building, packed with old shelves which used to house boxes upon boxes of files. Due to my work, the shelves were now mostly empty. I was nearly finished going through all of the boxes but I probably had a week or two of work left before it would be completed.

The lift doors opened and I turned on the lights before making my way to my solitary desk at the end of the floor. The lights blinked to life, illuminating the floor in a yellow tinge as I made my way past the dust covered shelves. I was so absorbed in my routine that it wasn't until I was at my desk that I noticed the young woman sitting in my chair.

Her dirty blonde hair fell down about her shoulders, covering the upper half of her tight black shirt. She had a cute round face with piercings in both ears as well as one in her nose. She was young, probably still in college. If I had to bet she was probably on summer break. She had clearly settled in well already as she had already planted her feet firmly upon my rickety desk. I had no idea what she was doing here.

"Hello, who are you?" I asked, unsure of what to make of this young woman.

She didn't reply. She had her eyes closed and headphones on, evidently listening intently to something on her phone.

"Hey, why are you here?" I asked, raising my voice in the hopes that she'd hear me. I didn't enjoy my little paradise being intruded upon.

With another lack of an answer, I gently shook her shoulder.

"JESUS CHRIST!" she exclaimed, jumping half a foot out of the chair, her feet clattering from the table to the floor. The sudden movement resulted in half of my stationary making the short journey from my old desk to the concrete floor.

She turned quickly towards me, her long blonde hair whipping around her pretty face as she pressed a hand against her chest. She had sparkling blue eyes with flecks of brown. I don't think I'd ever seen such beautiful eyes.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack" she sighed breathlessly. "I wasn't expecting you to be in so soon".

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. It's just you didn't hear me when I called out to you. What is it you're doing here? This is where I work".

The young woman looked at me quizzically. "I'm new here. I was assigned under you for the time being while I prepare for college" she answered, her tone making it seem as if this was an obvious conclusion.

I hadn't heard anything of the sort. No one had consulted me about anything regarding a new person in my department. But then again, I was rarely consulted about anything. I enjoyed doing my work on my own and now I was going to have to manage some college student. This had to be a nightmare. I could already see my work becoming more troublesome.

"I didn't hear anything about it" I replied, trying to not let the frustration leak into my voice. "I usually work down here on my own. Am I supposed to show you what I'm doing?"

"Yes!" the woman exclaimed. "I'm officially your new assistant" she declared proudly, puffing her chest out. "I'm Malcolm's daughter, he thought that it would be better to spend my holidays working rather than lounging around at home. My name is Amber" she introduced, extending her hand towards me.

Malcolm's daughter. I despised Malcolm with every fibre of my being. He was a power hungry parasite who sucked up to those above him while stomping on those below. I'd often fell victim to his vicious tantrums, threatening to fire anyone who happened to be near him when he was behind. He seemed to think that everyone other than himself had a severe lack of work ethic.

He had been my boss for only a few weeks and had been causing me trouble from day one. I don't think that I had done anything to earn his ire but he seemed to relish causing me trouble. And now I had to deal with his daughter.

I shook her hand, hiding my irritation at being given a role as childminder. "Nice to meet you Amber. I'm David. I guess I'll show you what it is we do down here and then we can get to work. Is that okay with you?

"Aye aye captain" Amber replied, a bright smile lighting up her face as she jumped up and made a mock salute. "Ready when you are".

I spent the next couple of hours showing amber the ropes. Making sure that she knew what kind of work we were doing and the manner in which it was expected to be done. She took to it very fast, barely needing an explanation before figuring out what was next. We eventually settled into the work in silence. It was not an awkward silence but instead oddly comfortable. It was in this silence that we spent the next few hours gradually filing and moving boxes underneath the old yellow lights, in the narrow space between the rusted, dusty, shelves.

It was in those quiet hours that I really began to pay attention to Amber, the young, hard working woman. She worked hard and fast. Doing work without complaint or attitude. I began to develop a sense of appreciation for the young woman.

The more I paid attention to her the more that my work slowed. I began to notice the way that her tight leggings hugged her luscious thighs. How her breasts bounced while she quickly ran back to grab a forgotten file. How her hair danced as she shifted up and down the narrow space between the shelves. The faint scent of perfume as she glided past me. This woman was intoxicating and I couldn't do anything to help it.

I became complacent. My eyes lingering a second too long on her curved ass. It was when she began to notice my attention that she took interest in the boxes on the lower shelves. She would bend at the waist, showing off her beautiful body and letting out a quiet moan as she picked up heavier boxes. She moved more slowly, letting our bodies come closer together for longer periods of time. Her tight black shirt suddenly seemed to have more buttons undone, revealing her complete lack of a bra.

I was completely enamoured with this woman. The more we worked the harder I became. I could feel my trousers straining to contain myself. Even with my efforts to hide my arousal she clearly took notice, shooting me cheeky sly glances, occasionally brushing up against me just too close.

It happened after 4 hours of working together. We were both sweaty, stressed and tired. Myself even more so from trying to hide my constant erection. I was moving up the narrow aisle, my back pressed against the shelf behind me. Amber moved in the opposite direction, her considerable chest pressed against the shelf in front of her, her back facing my front. We were both out of breath and waiting for a break to come around.

As she moved by me, she pressed backwards against me, pushing me back against the shelves, her round delicate ass pressing against my firm hard cock.

Time came to a standstill, my heart pounding in my chest. I could feel her soft, voluptuous ass pressed firmly against me. There was no doubt that she knew I was erect now. A pregnant pause filled the air. It could have been seconds or hours, I couldn't be sure, but in that moment we both clearly realised that we wanted the same thing. Sex.

I wrapped my hands around Amber's body, pulling her in close, my hands roaming over her chest, massaging her shapely breasts. She let out a loud moan, pressing herself into me, her body grinding against my ever hardening cock. I moaned back, my hot breath clouding her ear. She was perfect. Irresistible. Intoxicating.

She grabbed one of my hands and pulled it down, guiding it past the waistband of her leggings and under her panties. She was already slick. With her hand over mine, I began to rub against her hot pussy, feeling her body synchronise with mine. I kissed her neck while continuing to rub both her chest and between her thighs. Every moan released from her body felt like victory.

She pressed her other hand against my cock, feeling its shape through my trousers. I let out a guttural moan and we pressed our bodies together even more.

I began to slowly slip a finger inside her, listening to her gasps as she waited with anticipation for another while my other finger circled her clit.

Just when I thought I couldn't get any harder amber bent over, leaning against the shelves in front of her and I heard a breathless whisper.

"Please just fuck me".

I pulled her leggings down, letting them drop to the floor, revealing her pale behind. I took a breath of amazement, burning this image into my mind. The image of this beautiful woman entangled with me, our bodies dancing together.

I fumbled with my belt buckle, eventually undoing it and setting myself free before coming to a realisation.

"I don't have a condom" I admitted. I hadn't expected this so I wasn't prepared.

"I don't give a fuck" Amber hissed impatiently. "I need you right now. I'm begging for it".

I pressed against her body, sliding my cock into her, feeling the warmth and tightness of her body. Both myself and Amber let out a loud, harmonised groan.

I began to slowly get into a rhythm. We thrust our bodies against one another. Each push feeling like utter heaven.

"Holy fuck Amber" I breathed into her ear. "You're so beautiful right now".

Amber let out a loud moan. Pressing back against me, trying to get my cock even deeper inside.

"God yes David. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Yes, yes, just like that".

My hand gripped her large breasts, my finger tracing her nipple while her hand grasped my thick wrists as her moans progressively became louder, her legs beginning to tremble.

"I'm so close David" she whispered in between her moans of ecstasy. "I'm so...so...".

She couldn't finish her sentence. She rode the edge of orgasm, her blood racing, her heart pounding, her breathing quickening even more. She pressed back against my cock with each thrust. Bringing me deeper.

Every feeling inside my body intensified. I could feel and orgasm crossing the horizon. I raised my hand to Amber's chin and kissed her, our tongues becoming intertwined.

It was at that moment that we both climaxed. I felt my cock erupt, a river of cum shooting out, filling Amber's tight pussy, just as she let out an echoing moan as I felt her body clamp down on my cock, her legs quivering and shaking as she felt a warm sensation spread through her lower body.

After a few moments the climax came to an end. We collapsed into one another's arms, covered in sweat and panting. We held each other tight, our naked bodies pressed tightly against one another, hoping that this moment would never end.