A New Cure for Anxiety Pt. 04

Story Info
Dr. Phillips can outsmart cows but can he outsmart the cops?
2.4k words
3.97
24.5k
26

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The power was getting to his head. And he knew it. And he knew he couldn't stop himself, not after all he's seen and done. What started out as a well-intentioned experiment--hoping to find a straight-forward cure for anxiety--quickly took a dark turn. And that dark turn quickly spun out of control. The drug had serious mind and body altering effects. Women who had been smart and independent quickly became silly, horny, and completely subservient to his every whim.

Professor Dr. Nathan Phillips thought that he could be content with having one lactating, sex-crazed bimbo completely at his disposal. But the transformation itself was just as much of a turn on as the end result.

Unofficially, he ended the experiment after just the second trial. Or more accurately, after the second victim. Officially, he continued for a few more weeks in hopes of covering his tracks, giving the students a placebo, before ending things, citing "disappointing results." However, he continued his own, private experiments, utilizing fake dating profiles on apps and the occasional pick up at a random bar. It's fair to say that his "herd" has grown nicely over the weeks; 9 girls--"cows"--now populate the private and out-of-the-way family farm that belonged to his first experiment, Anna Jensen.

Dr. Phillips was just about to text his newest match, a cute, young, slightly nerdy brunette, when he was interrupted by a knock on his door. Before he could even answer, the door opened, and in stepped a beautiful woman, albeit one with a stern and steely gaze. She was wearing a pantsuit, dirty blond hair pulled back into a bun, and bright blue eyes framed with dark rimmed glasses. Despite her short stature, she carried herself with an assured confidence.

"Dr. Nathan Phillips?" She asked, rhetorically, extending her hand, "My name is Zoe Hansen, I am a detective for the police department. I'm investigating a couple of missing persons, and I'd like to ask you some questions." She didn't say how many missing persons--or rather, women--she was investigating, but the first two missing women had one very important link. But for now she would keep her cards close to her chest.

His heart was in his throat, completely taken by surprise. Then again, he really should have expected this. His mind raced as he tried to put on a friendly face, shaking her hand. "Please, t-take a seat" he said with a nervous laugh. His mind wandered to the stash of ready-to-use syringes in his desk drawer. No, he thought, too dangerous. He needs to know what she knows, and if possible, put the police off his scent.

Calming himself, he stood up, moving over to the coffee machine in the corner of his office, "Coffee?" He asked, pouring himself a cup, "What would you like to know?"

Zoe studied him, noticing his nervous response. Either this was normal nerves--everyone gets a little nervous dealing with cops, even if they're completely innocent--or she was dealing with a prime suspect, one who was caught unexpectedly, but is now trying to play it cool.

"Yes, please" Zoe responded, taking the coffee from the professor. She always found social niceties helped relax those she was interviewing. Often that relaxation, simply letting their guard down a little, would lead to a slip-up. She pursed her lips, noticing that he added milk--quite a lot of it--into the mixture. Usually she takes it black, but again she didn't want to be rude, so she took a sip, noting to herself how good it actually tasted.

"Mmm!" she smiled, holding up the delicious cup of coffee, before continuing, "I don't know if you've been following the news, but two women--the first two women--who participated in your drug trial, have gone missing." She said nothing of the other missing women, which she believed to also be linked, somehow, despite lacking any clear pattern. She locked her eyes with his, looking for a reaction.

He widened his eyes in faux shock, "What? Oh no...t-that's terrible! Oh wow...I can see how that would look bad for me and my experiment...but I can assure you I've not had any contact with these women since the trial concluded."

She took another sip and another, leaving an uncomfortable silence in the room. It was one of her go-to techniques, letting her suspects talk themselves into trouble. Also, this coffee was very good, despite--or maybe because of--the milk. His reaction seemed a bit over the top, and his reflection on how it made him look was possibly telling.

"In fact" he said, the uncomfortable silence dragged on, "we actually had to end the drug trial, the experimental drug showed no improvement with anxiety."

"And you've not followed up since?"

"No, I haven't...Though I must add that these girls...they were really struggling when they signed up for the trial. They wouldn't have signed up for an experimental drug otherwise. Hearing this news, personally I worry that...well...maybe it was their last hope. Maybe not being able to get the help they needed was...a bridge too far."

"Maybe..." Zoe said, reflecting. The professor's hypothesis made some sense. Still, something didn't add up here. She had been in this business long enough to know that there was no such thing as coincidences.

"And this drug didn't...umm...cause any suicidal thoughts, or anything?" Zoe continued, feeling a little hazy, though pleasantly so.

"No...here." The professor reached into his desk, pulling out his carefully prepared (and carefully doctored) results of the studies. He even included faked emails from the two students in question.

Zoe paged through the study, scanning for...something, thought it was a bit difficult to concentrate at the moment. It's fine. She'd look into it later, when she had more time to focus.

"The girls didn't...say anything to you? Worried about any angry ex's? About leaving town? Anything?"

"No. I'm sorry I can't help you, Zoe. But I assure you I had nothing to do with their disappearance."

It was now his turn to observe her. He watched as she nodded, the drug-laced milk having the same effect he had seen so many times by now. He reiterated as she focused on his words, "I am not a suspect. I had nothing to do do with these disappearances. Think of my family and reputation. I'd have so much to lose."

His words, which just moments ago had been so seemingly contrived, rehearsed, and inauthentic, now rang true. Of course he's not a suspect. He has too much to lose. She lazily jotted down in her notebook, "Phillips not a suspect, checks out."

"I am very concerned about this," he continued, wanting to reiterate this while she was so suggestible. "If there's any way I can help, let me know, but I had nothing to do with this. I'm an open book. You can see I've been very open and willing to cooperate. To prove my innocence."

"Yes, professor. I can see you are concerned and you have been very cooperative." She closed her notebook and filed the report away. "Thank you for your help."

He smiled slightly. Her now glassy eyes and more suggestable, more submissive personality was a sexy sight to behold. He bit his lip, imagining what it would be like to fully transform this confident, independent woman. But no, it was too dangerous. He thanked her for her time, and escorted her out of his office, fighting the temptation to give her his business card and "suggest" that she call him for further "interviews."

***

Dr. Phillips smiled and watched on as his wife--on his orders--downed another bottle of milk.

"I'm about to head out for another conference. Thanks for taking care of the kids again for a few days."

"Taking care of the kids again..." she said absentmindedly, nodding.

"And remember, drink a bottle of milk per day."

"Yes, drink one bottle of milk per day..."

"Very good." He kissed her cheek, said good-bye to his kids, and then headed out.

A woman, Hanne, was already sitting obediently in the passenger seat of his car. She had bright red, curly hair, and pale skin. She was a little on the skinny side, but they would fix that soon enough.

They had met on one of the dating apps, and she has been ingesting his mind-controlling milk for a few days. He no longer gave the injections away from the farm. Instead, he preferred to keep them on a steady diet of his milk, at least until he got them to the farm. Despite its more temporary effects, it also gave him some degree of plausible deniability.

Once again, it was difficult to concentrate during the three-hour journey. The professor's mind raced and his cock often strained against the fabric of his pants as he thought about adding yet another woman...or cow...to his herd. She also didn't help matters. Like the others, her increased sex drive was almost impossible to ignore.

"Like...ummm...it's OK if you wanna pull over and fuck me?" She said with a giggle, more than once. The professor had to keep reminding himself that he just had to get her to the farm, then they could have their fun.

They finally arrived at the farm, and Anna, as always, was there to greet them. She loved welcoming new cows-to-be to "her" farm. She hadn't pumped yet today, so her breasts were even more swollen than usual, which is saying something. She wore a loose dress, and the thin fabric left very little to the imagination. Although she was pregnant, she still wasn't showing yet.

"Umm..." Hanne said, confused for a moment, "You like, didn't say anything about ummm...other girls? Like, I'm not umm, totally against it...but like...?"

The professor cut her off, "Oh, this is just the first of many surprises. And you like surprises, don't you?"

She giggled and agreed. She loved his surprises. They immediately went to the barn, there was no need to beat around the bush. Despite being under the influence of the drug, Hanne was still shocked by what she saw. Girls, no, that's not right. Cows, really, hooked up to milk pumps. Mindlessly enjoying life in a barn, no cares in the world. A couple of other cows were in a stall, clearly enjoying a late-morning fooling around session.

"Wait...like...ummm...what's going on?" She took a step back, instinctively, though only as far as into the arms of Dr. Phillips and Anna. Her arousal now mixed with fear, a deep part of her brain knew this was unsafe, despite lacking her normal critical facilities.

Without saying a word, Anna let her loose dress fall to the hay-covered ground, and with surprising strength shushed Hanne while guiding her to her nipple which was already leaking the first few drops of milk. It only took one taste for Hanne to start suckling with mindless abandon, focusing on nothing but filling her belly with more and more of this sweet milk.

After about 15 minutes, Anna finally pulled away and Dr. Phillips came back into focus. He was holding a syringe. "You want to have nice, milky tits like Anna, don't you?"

Suddenly, Hanne never wanted anything more in her life. She simply nodded 'yes.'

"Good girl. All I have to do is give you a few injections. You want the injections so you can look like Anna, right."

Again, she nodded her head silently. She never wanted anything more.

Getting his "consent," Dr. Phillips wasted no additional time, injected the drug into her ass. She moaned as she felt the drug coursing through her veins, feeling so happy, free, and relaxed.

"Good girl, Hanne...or should I now say...'Ginger?'" He smiled at Anna. Renaming the girls, giving them 'proper' cow names was something he'd wanted to do for a long time. Anna clapped her hands and giggled, her giant breasts bouncing as she did a giddy dance.

Turning his attention to Anna, "I know Ginger is a bit on the skinny side..." Anna looked down at her newest cow, pouting a little in agreement, "But I'm sure she'll look amazing when her milk comes in." Anna giggled and agreed.

"Now, I'll be back next week to administer her second shot, and then we'll breed her the week after that..." The professor scrunched his face, he surely must be forgetting something. "Am I forgetting something, Anna?"

"Oh, like it's Lena's time for her like, final shot? Oh, and breeding!" She bounced again, giggling.

"Right! How could I forget? Oh, and from now on, Lena will be..." he thought for a moment, "Daisy. Now bring Daisy to me."

Anna did as ordered, bringing Daisy over on all fours. As he injected her with the final booster, making the transformation permanent, his cock was already bulging. He always loved sex with his cows, but breeding sessions were always especially erotic. As he removed his pants and got in position behind Daisy, plunging deep into her wet and needy pussy, he reflected on his recent triumphs. Not just this growing and impressive herd, but how easy it was to put the police off his scent.

He closed his eyes, losing himself in the sensations. Her moans. The soft moos around the barn. The milk machines, pumping away. Daisy's wet and fertile pussy, ready to accept his load. He felt his own heart rate climbing, his balls tightening, and with a few last deep thrusts, felt the ecstasy wash over him as he came deep inside her.

***

While the other cows were out in the barn, Anna and Dr. Phillips enjoyed a nice dinner. Only Anna was allowed in the house. He realized early on he needed someone to have some responsibility while he was away, and it only seemed natural and fair that Anna have that honor. She, of course, was only happy to comply.

He wasn't looking forward to leaving the next day, and neither was Anna. She always got very pouty when he had to leave. As much as he considered her "his property," she felt the same way.

Regardless, he had something else on his mind: the operation of the farm was costing him, not just time, but money. He wasn't wealthy, and despite having very simple needs, these cows still used electricity, and required food--and not just hay, either!

Anna noticed him being more quiet than usual, "Like, what's wrong?"

"Oh it's nothing..." he trailed off, thinking she wouldn't understand. She waited, eagerly, so he opened up a bit, "I just don't know what we're going to do...I want to keep growing our herd, but I'm struggling to pay for things as is..."

Anna giggled, "Well, like, ummm...my family used to sell the milk? We could like, do that?"

The professor's expression turned from concern to surprise, "Why, yes...yes, you're right! Why didn't I think of that?!"

He immediately and excitedly started thinking about how to market this organic, locally produced milk. And more importantly...how to best exploit its...interesting effects.