A New Dawn

Story Info
An aunt and nephew awake after the events of the day before.
12.7k words
4.07
8.5k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life, for me, and I'm feeling good," sang Nina Simone, except it wasn't Nina Simone singing along to herself, it was Upskirt Aunt. It was Saturday morning and the morning after the night before, the night that ensured her life would never be the same again, and she was up a little bit later than she would usually be thanks to sleeping miraculously well, which itself was thanks to what happened. She walked out of the bathroom and back into her darkened bedroom wearing just a towel around her, having just gotten out of the shower and done her hair and makeup, and she walked over to the window and pulled up the blind.

The morning sun beamed in through the window and illuminated the room, shining upon the motionless face of her darling nephew who was still cocooned within the warm, comfortable confines of his aunt's bed. His eyes twitched as the sunlight penetrated the thin membrane of his eyelids, waking him from his aunt-fueled slumber. "You can't stay in bed all day, sweetie," she prodded him, despite the idea of staying in bed all day with her nephew and getting up to no good being a most tempting proposition.

She took herself to the clothes drawer on what now appeared to be Tom's side of the bed, looking for some clothes to don on this momentous day. Tom's eyes peeked open as his aunt bent over to pick clothing out of the bottom drawer, Upskirt Aunt naturally continuing to upskirt simply because she couldn't help herself, or, more accurately in this instance, up-towel, if that was even a thing. She loved flaunting herself to her nephew and loved being ogled by him because he was who and what she wanted.

Despite sleep still gilding his eyes, Tom was conscious enough to look at his aunt bent over with her backside practically in his face. No matter how exhausted he was, he wouldn't miss that for the world. "Come on, up you get. Come meet me downstairs for breakfast," she ushered her nephew, and then Upskirt Aunt took herself back into the changing room to get dressed. Inspired by both his wake-up call and wanting to spend more time with his aunt, Tom summoned the strength to get himself up out of bed despite having expended a great deal of his strength the night before.

He sat on the edge of the bed, his feet abandoning the warm solace of the duvet and resting upon the carpeted floor of his aunt's bedroom, and just as he stood up, his aunt exited the dressing room, headed through the bedroom and made her way downstairs to the kitchen. "Don't be long!" she jollily shouted as she descended the stairs. Tom made his way to the bathroom, brushed his teeth and jumped into the shower to take the quickest shower he had ever taken, wanting both to quickly join his aunt for breakfast but not smell all the while.

It was quick but it was sufficient, and he stepped back out of the shower, dried himself off, and got dressed. His hair was a bit messed up from the events of the night before, but with a touch here and an adjustment there, he made it all right again. He looked at himself in the mirror and mentally prepared himself for the conversation he was going to have with his aunt. Usually, Tom would talk to her about anything and everything and he'd be comfortable doing so, however, this would be the first time that they had properly engaged in conversation since they had engaged in something else altogether the night before.

Their dynamics and their relationship had changed, and it was both thrilling and nerve-racking at the same time as it wasn't every day that one fucked their aunt. Well, it hadn't been every day, but maybe it would be from now on. One could hope. Up, showered, and dressed, Tom was ready to face the day and, more importantly, face his aunt. He followed the path set by his aunt and exited the bedroom, descended the stairs, and made his way to the kitchen where she was eagerly waiting for him.

He walked in, happy, and greeted his aunt. "Good morning!" he cheered.

"Good morning, darling!" she replied gleefully, "How did you sleep?"

"Tremendously well," he answered, "Almost too well, sorry."

"Don't be sorry at all," his aunt insisted, "I overslept too. I haven't been that tired in quite some time," she said in jest, clearly referencing their frolic last night. Tom blushed slightly, though he couldn't disagree. "Please, come and sit down," Upskirt Aunt invited him, "Let's eat."

Tom sat down opposite his aunt and beside a cup of tea that was waiting there for him, and he chivalrously asked his aunt to pour herself a bowl of their favourite cereal before he poured one for himself.

She did just that, then Tom followed suit. The milk poured over the Rice Krispies and they began to snap, crackle, and pop, then the new lovers tucked into their first meal of the day and first meal of their new lives. The pair made small talk over breakfast, talking about what they could do today in between spoonfuls of Rice Krispies and sips of tea, fuelling themselves for the day ahead. "I was thinking that we could go for a walk so I can show you the area, what do you think?"

"I'd like that, thank you," her nephew responded, the two sharing an affinity for walking, and hopefully their new lives would provide them with the opportunity to do it together.

They continued to talk as they always did, candidly, confidently, and engagingly, and they soon finished their breakfast, leaving them just with their tea. Upskirt Aunt stood up from the table and picked up the empty bowls, her nephew thanking her, and she placed them in the sink to be taken care of later. "Shall we head into the sitting room?" she asked her nephew, and he agreed that was a splendid idea. Tom stood up and began to walk into the living room, his aunt slowly following behind him, however, Upskirt Aunt - unable to tiptoe around the subject any longer - succumbed. "Tom..." she stopped him, "About last night..."

Tom froze. What about last night? Was it not good for her? What if he wasn't good enough? Had he not satisfied her, or had he disappointed her? Catastrophic thoughts ran through his mind about what she was going to say, bracing himself for bad news, to hear that he wasn't what she wanted after all and that this new life of theirs had already run its course before it had even begun. He turned to face her, trepidation written across his face, and then he replied. "What about last night?" Tom listened on intently.

"I..." she started, her words escaping her, "...I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I dreamt about you, again, this time vividly. Last night, you made me feel... like me."

Upskirt Aunt hadn't been able to stop thinking about last night but didn't really recall it clearly either. It was a blur, her body and mind had been on a revelatory journey having been transported to another plain, to another space. All she knew was that they'd done it, finally, that she loved it beyond, that it made her feel like herself, and that she wanted more.

Tom took a step toward her, closing the physical divide between them. It was almost all she could think about before what happened last night, and now that it had happened, it was literally all that she could think about. Tom was all that she wanted. She wanted him inside of her, doing all the forbidden things to her, for hours on end - forever. Not even 18 hours had passed since they explored each other for the first time but she couldn't wait to have him again, to be taken by him again. After last night, Upskirt Aunt had never wanted him more.

Tom replied in kind to her words, effectively repeating her words back to her. The temptation to thrust the box of Rice Krispies out of the way and take her over the table was almost overwhelming, Tom not knowing that his aunt wanted him to do just that. Why had they even gotten out of bed in the first place? Why hadn't they just woken up and fucked right away? It's what they both wanted, after all. But they'd figure it out in time, with practice and experience of each other.

Despite talking about what they could do today, there was only one thing that they both truly wanted to do today, and that was each other. Tom took another step toward his aunt and gently but firmly took her teacup out of her hand, placing both his and hers down on the side, then put his arms around her and pulled her toward him. Their lips locked immediately then their tongues followed suit, and they quickly found themselves thinking not about going for a walk together, but about going upstairs.

Upskirt Aunt was forced backwards by Tom's advance and power pushing her up against the wall, their lips and tongues still dancing, and soon their hands were haphazardly exploring each other's bodies, Tom's hands running through her hair. After moving them away from her hair, he groped and squeezed his aunt's unparalleled arse, his aunt also exploring his, and compared to how they kissed last night this was out of control. There was no timidity anymore, and all that remained was untethered, carnal lust. Their feelings were passionate, and their passion showed in their actions.

Words went unspoken for a couple of minutes, the lovers using their mouths and tongues for other purposes, though their actions were speaking for themselves. They grunted, groaned, and moaned, communicating in an animalistic fashion, and their lips trembled when they briefly parted, Upskirt Aunt's body flooding with serotonin - lust and arousal rapidly showcasing itself in her nipples and other, more private parts of her body. She had never felt like this for someone before, had never been so head over heels in lust and love, and some of the lyrics in the 1985 Tears for Fears hit 'Head Over Heels' mirrored her feelings.

I wanted to be with you alone

and

I'm lost in admiration, could I need you this much?

And yes, she could need him this much, and it showed. Their passionate make-out session paused, and then Tom quickly led his aunt upstairs, back to her bedroom - back to their bedroom - the two floating along on exactly the same wavelength. They stumbled into their bedroom, back into the scene of their awakening the night before, and, ushered by her nephew, Upskirt Aunt fell onto her knees before him. As they had failed to do so last night, Tom's trousers again did nothing to mask his arousal, and his aunt stared at the contoured fabric around his crotch.

She was shaking. Upskirt Aunt was shaking with excitement, anticipation, lust, want, and need. She wanted to suck his cock so badly, she wanted his cock buried inside her so badly, she wanted to please him so badly, she wanted to be his so badly. She had thought that, maybe, exploring her desires and finally having her nephew take her would sate her taboo lust and love for him, however, it had just had the opposite effect. Now, she just wanted him more than ever, and she couldn't control herself.

Tom unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers, then pulled them down, wasting no time in getting his bulging cock out, and before she knew it, Upskirt Aunt was being blessed by the sight of her favourite thing in the world. Like Tom wasted no time in getting it out, she wasted no time in taking it in her hand, into her mouth, and down her throat. She was like a starved animal, feeding for the first time in weeks, and although she'd done this very thing less than a day ago, she was completely addicted to it, a slave to it, and ravenous for her new lover.

Her nephew stood over her looking down at her, his cock in her mouth, Upskirt Aunt looking back up again at the man she was submitting to completely, deep into his eyes, observing his response and reactions to her actions. Forever, she wanted to be here, doing this. Forever. Was that so much to ask? She took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could and worked the rest of his shaft with her hand, appreciating every detail, every inch of his length and his girth with her tongue, her lips, and her hand.

Tom gripped his aunt's head by her hair, forcing his cock deeper down her throat. She gagged but persevered, wanting to take it deeper herself, wanting to please her Tom, and it turned her on further. Her nephew slowly began to thrust his cock back and forth in her mouth and down her throat, fucking her throat and matching the motions his aunt was making, the two learning more and more about each other with each passing second. Upskirt Aunt was going to choke if she wasn't careful, but she didn't care. She wanted to take Tom's entire cock in her mouth and down her throat, and if that meant choking on it, then so be it.

She drooled and dribbled excessively, all over his cock and all over herself, then came back up for air, gasping, her hand still stroking Tom's length back and forth, moving the saliva she had left on it along his cock and smothering it entirely. Going back in for more, Upskirt Aunt sucked on her nephew's cock again, utilising her tongue to play with his bulbous head, the slut unable to get enough of it, and she had no shame at all. In fact, she had only pride, in how much she loved cock and how much she loved sucking it. This love translated effortlessly into her talent for such things, and Tom was basking in the pleasure of his aunt's many talents.

But it was as pleasurable for her as it was for him and perhaps turned her on even more. Her pussy was swelling and throbbing between her legs, and she could feel that her panties were damp - there was no better sign of just how much she loved it. Her spare hand found its way between her legs to feel exactly what the state of play was, but her own touch upon her pussy just made her long for his cock, with a deep, insatiable ache that only his cock could satisfy. Perhaps sensing this and certainly wanting his cock buried in her other orifice, Tom lifted and ushered his aunt up from off her knees, the slut sadly parting ways with his cock, but surely it wouldn't be for long. He again took her against the wall, this time turning her around so her back was to him.

Her hands and face planted against the wall and Tom pushed up behind her, his arms again wrapped around her as they explored her body, this time first her breasts which he squeezed and groped. His hands snuck up beneath her blouse and groped her bare breasts, her nephew kneading them with his strong hands, grazing her nipples with his fingertips and then rolling them in circles as they grew harder through his touch, making her lips quiver reflexively.

Then, one of his hands travelled south and dove beneath her skirt and panties, through her bush, and to the swollen wetness on the other side to explore the glory between her wondrous legs, and to discover that she was leaking like a pipe. She gasped and moaned, feeling her man's touch against her body, and the most sensitive and sexual parts of her body to boot, touching her pussy with his fingers for the first time, Tom finally getting his hands on and all over a miracle, and there was no way that anyone could take it away.

Upskirt Aunt gently writhed and thrust her crotch back against her nephew's fingers as he explored her most intimate of intimacies with his touch, getting to know her even better, learning all the while how she liked to be touched, and where. One hand groped her breasts and erect nipples, the other explored her pussy and her clit, and Tom's aunt basked in the glory of being manhandled by the only person she wanted to manhandle her. Though, Tom wasn't interested in only exploring the surface of his aunt's body, and Upskirt Aunt wasn't interested in only having her skin touched either.

So, Tom's dominant hand - the hand that was between his aunt's legs - delved a bit deeper, and he slid his middle finger into his aunt's pussy without any effort at all. Upskirt Aunt's legs buckled, and she moaned with gentle approval, then a second finger quickly followed, such was the ease to get them inside. She loved touching herself, she was very good at it and did it often, but being touched, groped, fingered, and appreciated by someone else, by a man - a man whom she loved and lusted for - made touching herself pale by comparison, and she didn't quite understand just yet how Tom comprehensively appreciated her. His fingers on her felt tremendous, but his fingers inside her? It was just so, indescribably better, and his touch was more ruthless than her own.

He touched her like she wanted to be touched and like she wanted to touch herself, but she could never replicate the touch of someone else, of a lustful man, of a lustful lover, of a lustful nephew. Having burrowed his fingers knuckle deep inside the abundant well that was his aunt's pussy, Tom slid them out of her warmth and brought his now sodden fingers up to her mouth. Upskirt Aunt was yielding to him willingly, happily, and Tom pushed his fingers which were smothered with the evidence of her arousal into her mouth, and she sampled them and sucked them clean.

Her eyes closed, her lover still caressing and groping her body and her most sensitive areas, his fingers in her mouth, his fingers that had just been inside her and were covered in her arousal, her man directing her, and she felt like she was going to crumble completely. Once again, an activity and something that Upskirt Aunt loved - sucking her admittedly delicious cum and pussy juice off her fingers - was infinitely hotter when she was sucking and licking her cum off the fingers of the man she wanted. Somehow, it felt better, it tasted better, it felt naughtier and more debauched, licking them off his fingers than it did her own. Still, she hoped yet to be able to lick and suck them off something else of his, and depending on how things went, maybe today might just be that day.

Tom's fingers hung upon her bottom lip on their way out, Upskirt Aunt not wanting to part ways with them yet also wanting to move onto bigger and better things - literally. Up against the wall, Upskirt Aunt savoured the moment, her nephew now kissing her neck while he embraced and touched her body, and his exposed cock pushed up against said body, against her arse, and she wanted it inside her so badly, in each orifice. "I want to touch you," her nephew commandingly said into her ear, "I want to taste you, I want to fuck you, I want you."

She stirred her hips, feeling his cock press against her, wanting it badly, and her sentiments were shared by her nephew who then, almost inexplicably, tore her skirt and panties down her legs like they were wet tissue paper.

Her bottom half was exposed in a flash, and a moment later Tom got down onto his knees and took his strong hands and used them to spread his aunt's now exposed arse wide open, exposing her further. Spreading her arse open so violently had the effect of pulling her pussy open too, and Tom could see absolutely fucking everything - every beautiful detail of her arse, her arsehole, and her pussy. Without saying a word, Tom then followed his inexplicable action with another and buried his face between his aunt's legs and, finally, got a taste of her like he had been fantasising about for the longest fucking time.

"Oh my God, Tom!!" she exclaimed, not at all disapprovingly, just in shock. She, of course, tasted divine, like Pepsi Cola, and neither his fantasies nor his imagination could have prepared him for the taste of his aunt's pussy, of his aunt's sex, of his aunt's arousal, or of his aunt. His mouth and his tongue explored the divinity between her legs, her nephew burrowing his tongue as deep inside her pussy as he could get it at this angle, suckling on her lips and her clit, wanting to sample every part of her.

The stunned woman writhed as she leant against her bedroom wall being ravished by her Tom's mouth, envious that she wasn't the one ravishing him with hers, and he was so ravenous for her and had gotten so far between her legs that his nose might as well have been in that very special place too. Despite that, she couldn't deny that it felt good, really fucking good, even better still having it done to her by the one and only person who she wanted, even if she preferred being on the giving end of such pleasures. But there would be plenty of opportunities for her to demonstrate just how much she loved using her mouth, and for now, she submitted herself to her nephew's will, mouth, and tongue.