A New Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could've spent the rest of the day with his face between his aunt's incomparable legs, lest he perhaps turn his attention back a bit and toward the two wondrous mounds that were her arse cheeks and the marvellous valley and orifice between them. It was extremely tempting, though he wasn't sure whether it would have been totally welcome, so he erred on the side of caution despite the most wondrous arse and arsehole - the perfect arse and arsehole - being mere inches away from his face and staring back at him. Fucking hell, Upskirt Aunt, why do you have to be so unbelievably and comprehensively hot? Not only physically, but also sexually, sensually, and psychologically. Have mercy on poor Tom's horny soul.

The exposed Tom stood back up behind his aunt then turned her around to face him, and together they lifted her blouse over her head, leaving her completely bare, naked, and exposed, but feeling like herself in her natural state. They looked at each other up and down, silently acknowledging the taboo deed that they were about to repeat, the taboo feelings they had for each other, and compared to 24 hours ago, they felt like different people, free from the burdens they'd been carrying and the feelings they'd been trying to subdue and deny. Now they were free, and they were going to indulge in their freedom together. Their actions were frantic and the speed in which they moved was in total contrast to the events that transpired last night, when their actions were slow, cautious and considered, and the metaphorical gloves were off like those of a dom preparing to take his submissive.

"Come here, you..." Tom voiced and then, suddenly, he hoisted his aunt into the air, grabbing onto her legs just beneath her arse and lifting her into the stratosphere of sexual excitement as he held her up against the wall. Her legs instinctively wrapped around him, locking around him just as their lips locked once more, and Upskirt Aunt could taste herself on his lips and his tongue. If his strength failed him then she'd fall right onto his cock, and that was a most exciting possibility. The day could have been spent organising the gathering of Tom's belongings for him to properly move in, but all they had on their minds right now was each other and having each other.

Besides, a day spent in bed together doing nothing but having sex appealed to them both considerably, so that was exactly what they were going to do. A few moments later, Tom stepped away from the wall, his aunt held aloft in his strong arms which did not fail him, and he turned around and walked toward the bed. When he got there, he carefully but firmly dropped her down onto it, and she landed first onto her arse, then fell backwards onto her back, and her legs fell open both due to gravity and due to Upskirt Aunt's will, exposing just how aroused she truly was.

Upskirt Aunt spread her legs wide open, even wider than she had done so when she was giving her nephew the naughtiest of shows before she gave him the most loving of blowjobs the night before, and this time she was inviting her nephew to come and position himself in-between them in no uncertain terms. She couldn't believe that this was happening - she was already addicted to it, to him, to spending time with him, to sharing these intimacies with him, and it was theirs and no one could take that away from them. Tom climbed onto the bed and shimmied up to his beautiful, prone aunt, her legs spread wide apart, her beautiful orifice at his mercy.

Tom placed his hands on the warm and taut inner thighs of his aunt's open legs, pushing them even farther open despite that seemingly being unfeasible, and Upskirt Aunt looked up at her nephew with a look of submission in her eye. Tom's cock stood proudly and beautifully out toward her exposed crotch, and Upskirt Aunt had not had her legs spread this wide open in a long, long time, if ever, and she could feel the muscles in her legs stretching ahead of the stretching she anticipated her pussy was going to get imminently, surprising even herself with her flexibility. They both had a sweet tooth and were advocates for dessert, and they were about to make their own where Tom brought the banana, and Upskirt Aunt brought the splits.

What was one of her most important muscles also stretched and contracted repeatedly in her chest, her heart rate having risen considerably compared to the resting pace it was at first thing this morning. It was pumping blood around her body at breakneck speed, and pumping much of it to her most sensitive and sexual organs, just as her nephew's own important muscle was pumping blood to his other important muscle - both of which the subjects of Upskirt Aunt's love and lust.

Save for not sporting any pubic hair, with her legs spread this wide open she could not feel any more exposed, and she knew that her nephew could see absolutely everything. Not just physically, but her body was exposing how she felt about this, about him. Shimmying forward a bit more, that which had beautifully swollen to be much bigger than normal brushed along that of Upskirt Aunt's which had likewise swollen and were throbbing - her beautifully wet pussy and bulbous clit - causing her to quiver and moan with excited anticipation.

All that length - all that girthy length, was going to go inside her - and she couldn't bear not having it inside her any longer. "I want you to fuck me..." she told her nephew before correcting herself, "I need you to fuck me..." She looked up at Tom, deep into his eyes, her brows furrowed, biting her lip, eagerly and breathlessly awaiting the inevitable. She was so impatient, she just wanted him inside her, she just wanted his cock inside her pussy, she just wanted him to fuck her. Though, when the inevitable came, that was what left her truly breathless. Her head fell backwards, landing on the still-warm quilt that had covered their naked bodies overnight, and she was silent but for a couple of fleeting moments.

Her beautiful, bare breasts and the erect, pink spires atop them rose into the air as she inhaled deeply before she emptied her lungs and exhaled with a profound and guttural moan. Upskirt Aunt's pussy yielded to accommodate her nephew's length and girth - her pussy welcoming Tom's cock like they'd known each other for a long time despite having only met last night - like her mind had yielded to him, and her swollen lips clung onto his cock and never, ever wanted to let go, mirroring the emotions that the woman herself was experiencing this very moment, feelings which were immediately heightened as her nephew began to slowly thrust himself back and forth and in and out of her.

It was all she wanted, to be stretched and filled by him, to please him, because pleasing him meant pleasing herself, and just like the night before, they did not need to use any lubrication for their bodies were producing it in buckets, and Tom progressively worked up into a rhythm, egged on by his aunt's encouragement through her moans and her vocalised desire for him to fuck her harder and harder and make her his fuck toy. Whatever Tom wanted to do to her, Upskirt Aunt wanted him to do to her, and it was not something she had ever felt toward any former lover.

A meek woman she was not, yet, with Tom, sexually, she found herself feeling this way. Tom looked at her, and she was such a sexually mature woman yet looked so young, so yielding, and so submissive at this moment. She could see her nephew, her new lover, looking at her in her current state - naked, legs spread wide open, wet, and his cock buried in her pussy - and she knew that Tom could see everything, and it made her feel even more exposed than she had the night before.

Upskirt Aunt wanted to see it with her own eyes, she wanted to see her nephew's cock plunge deep inside her pussy because seeing was believing, after all, and she still couldn't quite believe what they had done the night before. Her eyes fell down her naked body, between the narrow gap between her nephew's and her own, and between her spread open legs, and beheld the most glorious of visions - that of her pussy being penetrated by her nephew's gorgeous cock. Her jaw had dropped, her mouth agape in prurient awe like Tom's cock was making her pussy, and the gleeful slut observed her pussy getting fucked, observed her lips gripping onto her nephew's girth, observed his length disappear from sight time and again as it filled and stretched her.

Their eyes met and they stared deep into each other's soul for what felt like an age while Tom continued to pound into her pussy, words going unspoken though the two knew what the other was thinking regardless. Looking at her nephew, at his exposed body, his face, his eyes, the look in them and his entire being, she knew that he was who she wanted and that, now, he was indeed hers. Tom leant forward, his face directly opposite his aunts, their eyes wide open and looking deep inside their respective selves.

Without saying a word, their eyes closed and their lips locked, and Upskirt Aunt could feel the hardness of his cock contrast with the softness of his lips as her nephew fucked and kissed her simultaneously. When their lips parted after who knows how long, Upskirt Aunt breathlessly uttered "Thank you," into Tom's ears, happier than she had ever been. It felt like electricity was coursing through her chest, despite that being an unsafe activity in certain sexual circles, though, here and now, with Tom, she didn't feel unsafe at all.

"Oh my God..." she exasperated, "...I love it. I want it deeper, I want it deeper..." she urged like the slut that she was, encouraging her nephew to put all his weight on her and drive his cock as deep inside her as it would go, wanting as much of him inside her as was physically possible. Tom adjusted his position and Upskirt Aunt spread her legs even wider, practically holding them out straight, and then he put all his weight on top of her and plunged his cock to the prosperous depths of his aunt's perfect pussy. With his whole weight on her, he drove his cock deep into her pussy, and she wrapped her legs around him subconsciously, and Tom piledrove into his aunt, drilling into her and her into the bed, putting the springs in the mattress through their paces. Her eyes closed and her head seemed to get closer and closer to the headboard of the bed every time Tom thrust into her, and closer and closer to the floor below.

Tom looked at his aunt beneath him, her legs akimbo, wrapping themselves around him, and he looked down at the sight that often populated his imagination - that of his cock filling and stretching her pussy. Upskirt Aunt's pussy was swollen, her juices smothering her lips and his cock alike, with excess slowly dribbling out of her and down to her arsehole, her pussy salivating at what it hoped was about to come. While he fucked her, Tom used one of his hands to explore her breasts and her body, and his aunt used hers to claw at his back and reach down to explore his arse. They wanted each other, comprehensively, and that meant exploring every part of themselves.

This was her idea of heaven and both of them wanted to cum, yet neither of them did, wanting to prolong their raucous escapades. However, they had all day, and if this was what they wanted to spend the rest of the day doing then they could cum all they liked, rest, and go again whenever they were ready. Tom wanted to plaster every inch of her - inside and out - and if that meant spending the whole day fucking her, then that's exactly what he'd do.

"I'm gonna cum..." Upskirt Aunt uttered breathlessly, slowly shaking her head from side to side in acknowledgement that it was beyond her control to stop. "It feels too good..." she uttered, "...I'm just gonna cum..."

Tom's aunt had completely lost control of herself, and she was already on the precipice of an orgasm, having her nephew manhandle her and drill into her over and over again was overwhelming in every sense of the word, and she couldn't do anything but cum. It simply felt too fucking good. She hadn't planned on cumming just yet, but thinking about last night and the passion with which Tom had taken her this morning - his directness, his control, and his power - had left her and her resolve weakened.

Tom heard her loud and clear, and making his aunt cum was precisely what he wanted, so he did not take it as a request to stop, and he stared deep into Upskirt Aunt's blue eyes which were more arresting and more strikingly beautiful than the most desirable sapphires as he drilled her toward her rhapsody. She could do nothing but embrace the orgasm like her pussy was embracing his cock, and she likewise looked deep into her nephew's eyes as she came, as he made her cum, and she looked there for as long as she could before she threw her head back and closed her eyes tight as the throes of her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Tom did not miss a beat and continued to fuck his aunt in exactly the way that made her cum and had her still cumming, and - naturally - seeing his aunt cum, making her cum and feeling her cum on his cock rapidly brought on an orgasm of his own. Her warm, wet pussy spasmed around his cock, massaging the head and every inch that followed, and Upskirt Aunt began to feel her already warm, wet insides getting warmer and wetter as her pussy discerned the feeling of her nephew's cock pulsating inside her. "Fuck yes, Tom!!" she screamed, "Cum inside me!!!"

Feeling Tom cum inside her prolonged her own orgasm, the sexual fiend having not yet stopped cumming, making the sexual fiend that her nephew was becoming pump her full of another few surges of jizz which had her orgasm surge through her like lightning.

All good things must come to an end, and their orgasms were no different. It was probably for the best because a never-ending orgasm probably wasn't as pleasant as it might sound - just ask that woman who was hospitalised with a never-ending orgasm brought on by a quickie. Orgasms were great because they did come to an end, and you could repeat and enjoy the process of reaching and having another one as many times as you desired. Upskirt Aunt herself was quite familiar with the self-indulgence of repeating said process multiple times a day.

Tom collapsed down onto his aunt, her legs still wrapped around him, his cock still plugging her and they both breathed heavily. Upskirt Aunt had not long sadly washed Tom's last load out of her, the one he gave her last night, and now he had filled her up with another one, which was exactly what she wanted, exactly what they both wanted. She stirred her hips softly, squeezing Tom's cock gently with her pussy muscles, massaging it while it was still inside her, not quite able to get enough of the feeling, not least given how sorely missed it had been. It was such a simple amalgamation, yet it was unsurpassed.

Tom's head rested against her shoulder and Upskirt Aunt could feel his hot breath brush over her breast and nipple, giving her goosebumps, and after an unspoken minute had passed, Tom lifted his weight off his aunt and lay himself down beside her. Upskirt Aunt smiled gleefully, her eyes closed, still indulging herself in the feeling of not having Tom himself inside her, but rather what he had left there, warming her up from her very core. Upskirt Aunt turned onto her side and Tom turned to look at her, and she placed a long, loving kiss upon his lips, able to discern the subtle taste of herself upon them from when he had manhandled her before their romp on the bed.

"We don't have anywhere to be today, do we?" she asked him, though she already knew the answer to that question.

"I don't think so, no," Tom replied.

"Good. Well, what say we get warm and rest our eyes for a bit," she suggested, wanting to get beneath the duvet with her nephew and not leave the confines of the bed for the rest of the day. Tom was not against the idea at all. They both might have felt guilty about spending an entire Saturday in bed before yesterday and having the other find out about it, however spending an entire Saturday in bed with the other - where there would be no guilt - would be a Saturday difficult to beat.

Upskirt Aunt climbed beneath the duvet on what had become her side of the bed overnight, having previously occupied it all by herself, and Tom took his place beneath the duvet on his side, the two snuggling up closer together than would be appropriate for any other aunt and nephew. Their naked bodies brushed against the others, their body heat helping to keep them warm, and their respective body warmth fanned the flame of the others, and then Upskirt Aunt lifted a leg over him. She could feel a stream of liquid slowly making its way out of that place between her legs, still warm, and she looked longingly at the man who had left her leaking.

She was already ready to go again, though wasn't sure whether Tom was, and opted to bide her time despite her body lacking the patience of her mind. 'Delayed gratification' she said in her head, 'for us both'. Upskirt Aunt didn't want to scare her nephew with her libido, didn't want to scare him away or be overbearing, so she had her hand caress Tom's bare chest, and she could feel how warm he was, could feel his heart beating through his chest, and she remembered the feeling of being this close to somebody not just physically, but psychologically, emotionally. Yet this was different, for reasons she perhaps did not yet understand.

Upskirt Aunt rested her head on what was exposed of Tom's chest, that which wasn't covered by the duvet, and she listened to his heart, her head moving with his chest when he inhaled and exhaled. She felt unusually safe despite the impropriety of their relationships and their actions, safe in their bedroom, in their house, and their new-found relationship - in their love for each other. Facing the world alone when she had these feelings was almost unbearable, yet facing the world with Tom - with whom she had these feelings - did not feel insurmountable at all.

Even though they would have to face the world without sharing their relationship, they would be safe in the knowledge that they had each other to come home to, a home that was shielded from outside interference, a home where they could be themselves and explore themselves fully. Exploring themselves fully was something that Upskirt Aunt was very, very keen to do, and she looked at Tom, analysing him, trying to gauge whether he might be ready yet, and reasoned that there was one way that she could find out.

He was young and virile, after all, so surely he was ready? Perhaps he was ready minutes ago and was instead waiting for her to be ready, not wanting to be overbearing himself, the two as considerate as each other, their shared considerate nature inadvertently delaying the resumption of the physical manifestation of their love. Delayed as it might have accidentally been, it still arrived, which couldn't always be said for the Great British rail network. "Tom..." she uttered, her hand slowly rubbing her nephew's chest, and then she looked up at him. "Darling..."

Her hand then made its way away from his chest and toward what she considered to be the best, down his abdomen and to that 'C' word that she just couldn't get enough of. "I want more," Upskirt Aunt said to Tom with a commanding, unmatched degree of debauchery in her eye that Tom had never seen before, even after the events of the past 24 hours or so, like she was a woman possessed. Which, really, she was - she was possessed by a lust for cock and for fucking, and by cock and fucking themselves, like she was the biggest slut and whore in the world. She'd just been fucked, just had an orgasm, and just made her nephew cum, yet it felt like she was here today to do one thing and one thing only, and that was to fuck.