A New Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upskirt Aunt's cum began to dribble down Tom's cock, every inch of it now smothered in her juices, with a clear marker right at the base between cum and flesh that denoted just how deep she had taken it inside her. As her orgasm waned and with her energy temporarily sapped, Upskirt Aunt fell limp, gravity taking her body and her pussy back right down onto Tom's lap, leaving his cock filling her up as she rested in a heap over her nephew, breathing heavily into his ear. Tom gently caressed and rubbed her skin and her head as she whined gleefully, her breathing slowly getting slower and more controlled until she had the energy to lift herself off her nephew.

She took her place on the bed beside him, her arms flailing and coming to rest above her head, her body shining with radiant beauty and sweat. Looking at her nephew, then down at his still-hard cock, it occurred to her that, while she had cum again, he hadn't. "Sweetie..." she began, "Didn't you cum?" she asked with a tone of voice that did more than suggest her disapproval and discontent at the fact.

"No, but it doesn't matter," her nephew replied, "I wanted you to cum - you looked so... I don't know how to put it, but I didn't want to stop you."

"Now that just won't do, will it?" she said, looking him in the eye. In fact, as much as she would have loved for Tom to cum inside her pussy again, this presented her with an opportunity to do something she'd long fantasised about. You see, Upskirt Aunt loved having orgasms, as Tom had discovered first hand, however giving orgasms to other people was her favourite. Pleasing someone, making them cum, and making them happy was her favourite, and she wanted to do that for Tom more than anyone she ever had before, and she had a favourite way of doing her favourite thing.

"Tom, darling," she elucidated, "Come, bring that beautiful cock of yours right here." Upskirt Aunt slipped herself off the bed, onto the floor, and onto her knees, and gestured toward the edge of the bed. Tom followed his aunt's orders and shimmied off his back and onto his backside, then straddled his legs over the side of the bed, either side of his aunt. Last night played in his mind, and he found himself in the same position as he had then, only wearing far fewer clothes than then, and not being nearly as nervous.

Upskirt Aunt took his cock into her hands and began to massage it, rubbing the creamy cum she had left upon it up and down his length. "Making and hearing you cum - it's what I've wanted for so long," she admitted and then elaborated. "But... I didn't see you cum, and I would love to see you cum..." Indeed, she hadn't seen her nephew cum today. Technically she had, but what she meant is that she wanted to see his cum, his jizz itself exploding out from his cock, and importantly, she wanted to feel it on her flesh and to taste it.

Her pussy had hogged all the cum he had expelled thus far, such was its nature, but Upskirt Aunt was much more than her pussy, as glorious as it truly was, and there was more of her that wanted to experience her nephew. Keeping her eyes locked onto Tom's, Upskirt Aunt opened her mouth and took his cock inside, closing her mouth around it, and she cleaned the mess she had made on it with her tongue, swallowing every speck of her cum off his dick. She moaned gluttonously, a sexual fiend such as she was, unable to deny how fucking good she tasted, and she was finding out that she tasted best when she was tasting herself from off her nephew.

"Sucking your cock is wonderful enough," Tom's aunt conferred, vacating her mouth temporarily so she could speak, "But it's even better when it's just been in my pussy and is covered in my cum" Upskirt Aunt wasn't being vain, her pussy was the finest dining. Well, except for her nephew's cock and potentially his cum, she would argue, and she hoped she'd find out how he tasted before too long. Tom had gotten a taste of his aunt's pussy earlier, so he knew first-hand just how fine dining it truly was.

Looking down at his aunt beneath him, Tom could see in her eyes just how much she loved what she was doing. The quote 'it is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees' is famously attributed to Emiliano Zapata, however, Upskirt Aunt didn't necessarily agree with this. If living on one's knees meant doing so to give men she had the hots for blowjobs, then she'd be overjoyed to live on her knees. She lived to suck cock and please men sexually, and she wasn't merely surviving right now - she was thriving.

Upskirt Aunt not only pleasured his cock, but she also suckled on his balls, licking them, sucking them into her mouth one at a time, her smooth tongue against his smooth skin, her hand still wrapped around his thick shaft while her attention briefly turned elsewhere. However, her mouth and tongue were just like her pussy, and they quickly grew envious of her hand and replaced its command of his cock. She just wanted to suck his cock, all day and all night, and she just wanted to make him cum, she just wanted to please him, to make him happy. It was what made her happy.

She knew the effect that both he and this had on her, this giddy, carnal, lustful happiness, and before she knew it her spare hand was back between her own legs. What she was doing on her hands and knees made it a hat-trick of blowjobs, and an infinitely better hat-trick than any you'd see in football, even when the goodies were playing, and it felt even better when she plunged her fingers back inside herself, and with every millimetre, her fingers plunged deeper into her pussy, she took Tom's cock deeper into her mouth and down her throat.

At this moment, Upskirt Aunt was thankful for every breath she took, every second of life she was living, every moment spent here, with Tom, doing this. Her tempo increased exponentially as she sucked her handsome nephew's handsome cock with an ever-increasing fervour, and despite having her nostrils free, Upskirt Aunt found herself needing to come up for air so to not choke, and saliva strung from cock to mouth as she temporarily parted ways with it, her eyes showing signs of tearing up, though not because she was sad. Upskirt Aunt broke the string with her hand and massaged it into Tom's cock, stroking it from top to bottom, taking in deep, loud gasps of air, and then got right back to it.

Tom's aunt moaned with greed and glee as she partook in one of her very favourite pastimes, and his legs began to quiver tellingly. "Oh, fuck..." Tom moaned, his hand moving to grab hold of his aunt's hair as she sucked his cock, "I'm gonna cum."

Upskirt Aunt continued as she was, sucking and stroking his cock, rubbing and fingering her pussy, inexplicably finding herself having another gentle orgasm before having made her nephew cum. She couldn't help herself, as having his cock down her throat and the thought of making him cum by doing so was possibly the single hottest thought she could imagine, and having masturbated over that fantasy countless times, having it come to life naturally made her cum in the moment, with her nephew's cock down her throat.

"Cum for me, Tom," she urged him after her pleasant orgasm quickly dissipated, and pointed his cock at her face and stroked it like she had never wanted anything more. She needed a shower, but the one she was about to have would not get her clean. Tom's legs were now more than simply quivering as he emptied his load right onto his aunt's face, and stream after stream of cum gushed out of his dick and shot toward her, raining down upon the prettiest face. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened, and she stuck her tongue out to catch as much of it as she could.

Most of it fell upon her face, right from her forehead and down to her chin, but plenty did find its way into her grateful, awaiting mouth, enough to fill it up and have it pool out. "Tom!" she exclaimed after swallowing what had blessedly fallen into her mouth, dumbstruck by the sheer volume of jizz he'd just covered her with. But her astounded nature was not one of displeasure, but rather the opposite. This was better than even her wildest dreams, and she had underestimated how much cum a virile man could produce in one go.

She took his slowly softening cock back into her mouth, sucking every last drop of cum that was slowly oozing out of his dick, having tasted her nephew fundamentally. It was such a special feeling for her; his cock down her throat, his cum in her mouth, on her face, and now in her belly - it was just so personal, so visceral, so intimate, finishing how they had started yesterday. Tom looked down at the masterpiece of DNA that was his aunt after he had covered her in his own DNA, his aunt who was cleaning his cock for him, lavishing it with love and attention like no one else could.

This all cemented that this was the best decision they'd ever made, and simply made them question why they hadn't done it sooner. However, what mattered was not when they'd done it, but rather that they had done it. Life finds a way, so they say, and theirs had done so, or so it felt like it had barely 24 hours into this new way of life. Upskirt Aunt licked her lips, reaching out her tongue as far as she could to gather every nick of jizz she could get to, already deeply, madly in love and infatuated with his taste.

The bedding desperately needed washing, as did Tom and as did Upskirt Aunt - a shared shower surely forthcoming in their not-too-distant future. However, Upskirt Aunt didn't want to shower, Upskirt Aunt didn't want to wash herself of Tom, of his cum, and instead wanted to spend the rest of the day with it on her until it dried, leaving her smelling of him, reminding her of him, craving him. Besides, the day was far from over, and Upskirt Aunt wasn't nearly finished - there was much to teach her nephew and there was no sense in washing anything until the day was done. So wise she was. "What say, later, darling, when you're ready..." she began, the look in her eye more devious than ever, "What say you fuck my arse?" and Tom's cock twitched at the thought and her words, then began to grow.