A New Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom didn't yet know how insatiably slutty his aunt was, and he was about to learn. And so, Upskirt Aunt set off on an expedition down Tom's body, starting at his face, and working her way down his tall body. Every step of the way was more beautiful than the last as she passed his strong shoulders, then his chest - planting a couple of kisses upon it on the way down - and then his abdomen, smelling his freshly washed and moisturised body as she went down, and he smelled delicious, all while her hands helped her traverse his virile terrain until she reached her destination, the destination that was more beautiful than all the steps that had led to it.

It was much warmer under the duvet than it was atop it, hot even, and not just because of what Upskirt Aunt was doing to Tom. The shape that the duvet formed around their bodies was unusual, yet would still be plainly obvious if anyone were to see it, but no-one would see it, no-one would know, no-one could know what they were doing, had done, and perhaps yet planned to do, for it was a forbidden love. The contours of the duvet moved as Upskirt Aunt moved, her head positioned right where Tom's crotch would be beneath the bedding, doing the most glorious yet unspeakable things to him out of sight.

Upskirt Aunt herself couldn't see a great deal given the lack of light beneath the heavy quilt, yet her life had never been lit up like it had been these past 24 hours, and she didn't need to be able to see to know her way around a cock, and, besides, she was getting to know Tom's cock like the back of her very own hand. Tom moaned approvingly, his sense of sight obstructed by the quilt, leaving him unable to see what his aunt was doing, and it amplified his sense of touch and hearing as he felt every little thing she did and heard all the greedy sounds she made.

But he wanted to see, wanted to see her, wanted to see what she was doing, wanted to see his cock in her mouth, and so slowly lifted the duvet off himself and, therefore, off his aunt, revealing to his eyes what his touch and his ears knew she was doing. Upskirt Aunt looked up at him, unable to say a word due to the occupied nature of her mouth and her tongue, yet her eyes and hungry moans said a thousand words. Tom's aunt was on her side, with her legs and arse closer to the pillows than they should be, and close enough for Tom's hand to reach - and reach them he did.

He caressed his aunt's legs, running his strong hand along them, up and down, before they inevitably found their way around them and to her arse. Tom squeezed it longingly, trying to touch, grope and caress as much of it as he could get in his palm, and she moaned gratifyingly at his touch, at feeling him pulling her arse open, and at the feeling of someone else doing that to her rather than doing it to herself. Tom admired the scattering of freckles on her arm as his hand caressed her, and he realised that he found beauty on her everywhere he looked, and realised that he was deeply, madly in love with her.

As it was inevitable that Tom's hand made its way from Upskirt Aunt's legs to her arse, it likewise inevitably managed to find its way farther, to that special place between her legs. As she worked Tom with her hand and her mouth, Tom began to play with her with his hand, discerning how swollen she was, how wet she was, and how responsive she was. Her body twitched reactively to his touch, and she stirred her hips as Tom stroked her pussy, his fingers finding her sensitive clit, slowly running in circles around it, causing her to moan with a high pitch through the phallus that occupied her mouth. Touching herself while sucking cock was a joy almost unparalleled, however being touched while sucking cock surpassed it - of this she had no doubt. Not least when the man touching her was the same man whose cock she was sucking.

It had been years since Upskirt Aunt had been with someone with such a drive, appetite, and appreciation for sex and the opposite sex, and she found herself in her element, dancing the most carnal of dances step-by-step with someone who could keep up with her, and perhaps even lead her. It took two to tango, after all, and she hadn't danced a full tango in a long time. Could it be that she had finally found the perfect dance partner? Tom himself certainly thought he'd found the perfect dance partner.

Perhaps the word 'perfect' didn't really have a place in this world, but Tom thought that word of his aunt nevertheless. She was perfect. Completely and utterly perfect. In every way, and every sense. He was completely and utterly in lust with her and every little thing she did and every single characteristic of hers, sexual and otherwise. Her eyes and her smile, while she engaged in such activities, said more than any words ever could, and they made his heart burn with lust and desire, and his cock rock-fucking-hard. Tom was infatuated with her, obsessed with her, and it was wholly rational - there was nobody like her.

As she indulged herself in pleasuring her Tom with her mouth, he indulged himself with the touch of his aunt, feeling her, getting to understand her, observing how she reacted to where he touched, and how, and simply enjoyed getting his hands on her smooth, beautiful skin. Some of the most beautiful of all was what he was touching between her legs, and certainly the warmest and wettest, and the feeling of her lips on and between his fingers was finer than running one's hand along the most luxurious cashmere.

Feeling her nephew's fingers upon her pussy made Upskirt Aunt squirm and stir as she sucked his cock, her moans getting louder, her desire to have what was in her mouth elsewhere getting stronger. Eventually, she could bear it no longer and felt like she was going to explode if she didn't feel his cock inside her pussy at once. "I need it, I need it, I need it..." she moaned as she got up onto her knees, Tom's hand no longer reaching where she needed it, and Upskirt Aunt replaced his hand with her own.

"I want it, I want it, I want it..." was what she followed up with as she turned her back to Tom, her fingers haphazardly playing with the swelling that was doing her thinking for her, then she leant forward, assumed her favourite position, and presented herself to her nephew. Tom - young but not naïve - hopped up onto his knees and assumed his place behind her like he'd been there a thousand times, even though they only danced this step for the first time last night. His aunt's saliva was dripping off his cock as it pushed against her, his hands finding and holding her hips, then her arse, and with a slight adjustment, he aligned his wet cock with her wet pussy, then advanced upon it like an army besieging an impenetrable fort.

"Please, please, please..." she begged, not needing to expand upon her repeated words to convey her message for it was loud and clear. However, Upskirt Aunt's pussy wasn't an impenetrable fort, in fact, all it wanted was to be penetrated, and Tom's soldier waltzed into the open gate of her fort and plundered the goods inside. Upskirt Aunt reacted in a way that sounded like she was about to cry, though she was embraced not by the arms of sorrow, rather she was greeted by seventh heaven, and her eyes closed as they simultaneously rolled into the back of her head while Tom's cock filled and stretched her and he began to fuck her again, for what was the third time. While her eyes closed, her mouth fell open breathlessly, and she began to feel mesmerised by the feeling of getting fucked, and it did feel like there was a solitary, gentle tear running from one eye.

In 1977, Lindsey Buckingham - of Fleetwood Mac, at the time - sang "You don't know what it means to win," on the song 'Never Going Back Again', which he also wrote and performed. However, while she felt like he was probably right before yesterday, Upskirt Aunt felt like she knew exactly what it meant to win because she was winning right now. That wasn't a Charlie Sheen reference, by the way. And what winning felt like was having one's pussy stretched, filled, and fucked by their nephew's gorgeous, hard cock.

Tom thought back to the events of last night and what worked for his aunt when they were fucking in this position, and what happened when he fucked her faster and when he fucked her harder, and he wanted to replicate the biggest of winning feelings for them both once more. His aunt's pussy was plenty warm on its own, and hotter still to look at, however, Tom's cum from their prior exploits was still marinating inside her, and it both warmed him and his aunt and provided them with further lubrication despite her pussy producing an excess of it.

Jesus was crucified on a cross - or something else, depending on which group you asked - and allegedly died for their sins, though if there was anything worth dying for, then it was surely their unbound love and lust for each other. She was his aunt, he was her nephew - could I make it any more obvious? That's not quite how that Avril Lavigne song went, yet the sentiment was the same. Though Upskirt Aunt was a far better skater than Tom, and he would readily attest to that. They were made for each other, just several years apart and closer than was socially acceptable, yet that wasn't going to stop them, that wasn't going to stop fate. Like the Norse Gods endeavoured to prevent the foretold Ragnarök, only to fail, nothing that Tom or Upskirt Aunt could have done could have prevented their union. It was prophecy. Pure, debauched, lustful, doting prophecy.

"Fucking hell..." Tom uttered, looking down, Upskirt Aunt's lips stretching around and hugging his cock, his hands planted firmly on her indescribable arse, and her wholly inviting arsehole staring back up at him from between. 'Come with me, and you'll see, a world of pure degeneration' is what Willy Wonka sang. Except that's not exactly what he sang, though the debauchery that Upskirt Aunt and her nephew were indulging in far surpassed anything that Mr Wonka's imagination could conjure.

Though they did not need their imagination to take them to the dizzying heights of pleasure, and Tom put his hips into overdrive as he started to drill into his aunt as hard as he could. Almost his entire length came out of Upskirt Aunt's pussy, then drove back in again, his balls clapping against her swollen, unhooded clit, creating an unmistakable, cacophonous sound which was accompanied by the sounds they added from their lungs. They moaned in tandem, Upskirt Aunt doing so louder and louder, until what they didn't want to happen, happened.

With his passion, zeal, and yet unrefined skill in bed, Tom retracted his hips too far, and his cock slipped out of his aunt's pussy, her hole making a popping sound and being left gaping open when it did so. However, Tom thrust his hips back forward, not immediately noticing that he was no longer inside his aunt, and rather than plunge back into the depths of her pussy as he intended, his cock went elsewhere, and his bulbous head accidentally pushed firmly against Upskirt Aunt's arsehole.

Surprisingly, she didn't flinch at all, instead pushing back against her new lover's cock. "Oooh, darling, are you trying to fuck my arse?" she moaned and teased, the tone in her voice very heavily suggesting that she would not be at all against the idea.

"Sorry," he replied, conveying that it was an accident - which it was - but his aunt was quick to reassure him.

"Don't be sorry, sweetie," she said in that voice only she could evoke, "I'm just sorry it didn't slip inside..."

Tom wasn't trying to fuck her arse, though now that she mentioned it, he couldn't deny that he wanted to and had fantasised about it many times before. Little did he know that, if his aunt were in a fairytale, it would go a little something like:

Fee-fi-fo-fum

Tom's aunt loves it up the bum

"I have to confess, Tom, that I fucking love getting fucked in the arse. I hope you don't think I'm a terrible slut..."

She was a slut - a complete anal whore - but there was nothing terrible about it. On the contrary. Tom could well have turned his attention to her arse and arsehole when his face was in that area earlier, as it turned out that Upskirt Aunt would have not been opposed to it whatsoever. As N.E.R.D. so eloquently sang in 2004, '...Her ass is a spaceship I want to ride', and Tom often found himself thinking about his aunt in such a way.

Tom had half a mind to heed his aunt's words and put his cock back inside her, but not back where it had been, and instead fill her tightest hole like she just admitted she wanted him to. It was tremendously tempting. Simply looking at her arsehole, surrounded by the incomparable hills of her arse itself, the beauty of it, and the idea of penetrating his aunt - a taboo act in itself - in a most taboo way was wildly arousing. Just imagine it - her tightest orifice, not designed for cock, stretching open and around his cock and him filling her up, knowing that it would make her feel unbelievably fucking good and make her cum unbelievably fucking hard...

He needed to pace his thoughts as they alone were at risk of making him cum here and now. Would that perhaps be a step too far? Fucking one's aunt and fucking one's nephew was taboo enough, but partaking in another taboo act, that of anal sex, on top of an already taboo act? Would that be too taboo? Not even remotely. He would challenge anyone to look at his aunt of unparalleled beauty and sexiness, her arse, and her arsehole, and not cum fantasising about fucking her and fucking it. In fact, he deserved a medal for not having cum already.

Still, all this talk of the beauty of her arse and her arsehole and the idea of fucking it was a bit of a disservice to her pussy. Though what is one to do when presented with both the most beautiful arse and arsehole, and the most beautiful pussy - belonging to the most beautiful woman - in the world? In time, the answer would be 'fuck them both', however, for now, his focus was on the latter, and as much as Upskirt Aunt loved getting fucked in the arse with a big, gorgeous cock, she couldn't deny that her pussy loved it just as much. "One of these days, sweetie, you're going to have to fuck my arse - I fucking want you to..."

She stirred her hips and moved her arse in circles with his dick resting between her cheeks, practically mesmerising her nephew, goading him into slipping into her forbidden orifice. While she absolutely wanted that, in her wisdom, something occurred to her at that moment. Upskirt Aunt noted that Tom had done pretty much all the work up to now, excluding when she had his cock in her mouth, of course. Last night when he had her on all fours, this morning when she was beneath him on the bed, and again on all fours just now - before they almost inadvertently engaged in maximum debauchery. It was all a delight, and she loved being taken control of, but she was a considerate lover and had yet to show Tom everything that she was capable of herself.

"Tom, darling, you must be tired, fucking your aunt for as long and hard as you have been. Why don't you lie down and let me take over?" she suggested, looking back at him with a look in her eye that suggested it wasn't merely a suggestion. While this was true and he would happily keep doing all the work, Tom's dreams were often frequented by visions of his aunt riding him, and now he had the opportunity to experience it. So, he lay back down on his aunt's bed - now also his - his cock proudly standing hard, wet, and waiting to be straddled, and Upskirt Aunt turned around and crawled toward, and then onto, her nephew.

Tom had fucked her three times, and now it was her turn to fuck her nephew. She did love being fucked and dominated by her lover - perhaps more than anything - however she did also love doing the fucking and taking the lead, such were her somewhat predatory tendencies. Her face was above his, her breasts and erect nipples being drawn down toward him by gravity, her hair being styled and done up preventing gravity from also having its way with it, even if their activities so far today had rendered it rather frazzled compared to how it was when she did it first thing this morning.

She reached her dominant hand down between their bodies and took Tom's cock into her hand, then, holding it in place, moved her hips and ground herself along its lovely, satisfying length. She bit her bottom lip and moaned eagerly, and after a few more motions, she guided the head of Tom's cock to her hungry opening, then let her body and her pussy do the rest, Upskirt Aunt finally taking her rightful place upon her throne. Tom's aunt sat up, her knees on either side of his prone body, her weight centred above and on his cock, and he admired her beauty from head to, well, down to where she was sat.

Her face was a sight to behold with everything she was feeling written upon it, and her slender figure - from her stunning breasts, wondrous nipples, her beautiful abdomen, down to her pristine pubic hair - was mesmerising. Upskirt Aunt had gotten to learn what Tom was capable of with his hips over the past 24 hours, and now it was her turn to show him what she was capable of with her own. Like a steam engine, Upskirt Aunt first started moving at a snail's pace, thrusting her hips forward, then back, stirring herself upon her nephew, her lover, her Tom, as she steadily picked up speed.

After a minute or so of gentle gyrating, Tom's aunt moved into another gear and began to move in a way that he had never seen before. Upskirt Aunt stirring her hips in her lingerie would have been hot enough, and Upskirt Aunt stirring her hips naked would have been hotter still, but Upskirt Aunt stirring her hips while not only naked but with a cock inside her - his cock inside her - was a different hotness altogether. Not only could he see what it was like, but he could also feel it, and his aunt moved in a way that the university sluts he knew could only ever dream of.

She looked down at him, then threw her head backwards as the sensations garnered through her movements yielded unbridled pleasure, and Tom stroked her perspiring body, holding onto her hips, helping guide her and steady her, as Upskirt Aunt then rested her hands upon his chest as her vigour intensified. Her teeth suddenly gritted together and the look in her eye changed to that of a woman who looked possessed, and she took it up another gear. She was thrusting back and forth now at breakneck speed as she ground her clit against Tom's pubic bone and ground her pussy along and against his cock.

Perhaps Upskirt Aunt was possessed, as she couldn't get enough of it, or of him, and having been starved of both for so long it had unleashed an animalistic side of her, and her lust seemingly knew no bounds. She wet her fingers with her tongue before taking them to her clit, rubbing it furiously as Tom reached his arms as far behind her as he could in order to grab and squeeze her arse, using his strong arms to aid her driving endeavours. "I'm gonna fucking cum all over your cock, Tom..." she practically growled, and Tom told her to do just that.

With a few more hard and forceful thrusts, Upskirt Aunt indeed began to cum again, her ability to continue thrusting impeded by the orgasm that was now taking over her, and Tom aided her by using his hips to continue giving her the friction she needed to enjoy the orgasm to its full potential. Her body buckled from the intensity of it, causing her to double up over Tom who then wrapped his arms around her and continued to fuck her from below, making sure that every second that could be garnered from this orgasm was not wasted, and she moaned loudly into his ear.