A New Family Business Ch. 04

Story Info
Suzanne's view of the families journey into prostitution.
1.3k words
4.43
3.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 09/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arghjac
arghjac
78 Followers

This is part of a linked set of stories about a family. It consists of several parts; this is part 4 and tells the story, taking it up after the events that occurred at the end of part 2, and giving the wife's view of events.

This is not a stand-alone story so it is best to read parts 1,2 and 3 first.

Everyone taking part in sex acts, is over the age of 18.

Suzanne

As I lay on the floor of our lounge gaining back my breath, after a very vigorous fucking, I think I knew our families' lives had changed.

I'd been cheating, all our marriage, but I'd always ensured that Robbie was kept in the dark.

It wasn't that Robbie was a fool. The only reason that I'd been able to keep things undercover was because he had always trusted me.

Gordon's extrovert nature and the fact that he had always acted in a sexual manner towards me, and the girls, had covered the reality that he had been fucking me for years.

Not that he was a better lover than Robbie, in truth he was such an arrogant, conceited lover, he just took what he wanted and the only reason I ever had a orgasm with him before today, was the naughtiness of it all.

Gordon wrongly thought that the girls might be his, I never told him, but the girls had different fathers. Neither were Gordon's or Robbie's. I admit it, I'm a cheat, a liar and a slut. Now, I'm a whore.

I don't know why Gordon paid this time, he's so stingy. I think it was so he could out me and hurt Robbie, his younger brother. Of course, Robbie would now demand DNA tests on the girls' and when everything came out in the open, our family life would be destroyed.

We had only one hope. Robbie had been gobsmacked when we arranged the gangbang for the next Friday. But, he had said that although he wouldn't accept being a willing cuckold, he would accept being our pimp. I didn't believe it but it was something I hoped he might consider.

He had left before I could clean myself off. Gordons cum was running from my cunt and down my leg. I guess the thrill of outing me and destroying his brother, had caused him to deliver a big load. He was a real shit, poor lover, dreadful son and a bastard brother in a literal sense. Unable to catch Robbie, I returned to the living room, still naked.

"You're a real bastard Gordon. Why did you do that? It's been a secret for years, and you've benefited from it more than anyone. What's going to happen the next you can't find anywhere else sleep. You're not going to be welcome here."

"I'm not worried, the wimp will probably top himself and then we can get together permanently."

"Are you insane? I wouldn't partner you if you were the last person in the world. Compared to Robbie, you're a turd that I'd walk around in the street."

"I bet the girls would like to live with their real Dad."

"You're not their dad Gordon, I've had them both tested."

"You cow, why didn't you tell me? I've been supporting them all of their lives."

"You lying, delusional bastard. You've never paid a penny towards those girls."

"I've bought them birthday presents!"

"You're their uncle, well half-uncle. You're supposed to buy them birthday presents."

"Anyway, after that outburst, get the fuck out of here and don't come back until Robbie returns, or you bring all the money you've promised for our fee."

I called Molly our oldest girl and asked if she'd go and find her father. "He's probably gone to the fishermen's beach; you know he goes there to think. Come here first, we need to talk. Uncle Gordon really fucked things up."

Molly came over and I began to tell her what had gone down. "It gets worse I'm afraid, he told your dad he'd been fucking me for years and gave the impression that you were his kids, He's always believed he was your father. I'm sure your dads going to check."

"Please tell me you get put up the duff by that wanker."

"No, his not your father or Laura's. Unfortunately, neither is your dad."

"Good God Mum, you really are a slut."

"Pot calling saucepan black! You've been on the game for years. Look, there's no point in calling each other names, If there is any chance of getting your dad back on board you need to use your feminine wiles on him. Mix it in with some simpering favourite daughter antics. You know how he laps it up. Just make sure that he knows that we are going ahead with this, whatever he does. If we give him the whip hand now we'll never get it back."

An hour later Molly was back. "He's in a real state mum and my parting warning that we were going ahead with or without him, didn't help. I think you should call Granny and warn her. I think he's visiting her to check out what Gordon said."

"Oh shit, could things get any worse?"

The gangbang

Robbie returned on Wednesday morning. He treated my welcome with disdain, informing me that he would not be touching me until I had a check up for STD's. He'd written out a list of conditions, that we as his whores and Gordon as the play maker would have to adhere to in order to gain his co-operation. I was very impressed; he had certainly taken out health and welfare into consideration.

He was very strict with Gordon, demanding our full fee in cash before we would even leave the venues dressing room.

Gordon moaned but he paid up, he had no option.

He was very distant with all of us right up to the Friday evening as we left for the venue a prepared ourselves as the main event. Robbie nearly called it all off, as Gordon tried to con him off with a cheque. He gathered us together and we were about to leave before Gordon came up with the cash. It turned out that there were more punters than we had been paid for, and again Robbie refused to allow us to perform until we were paid the fee that had been agreed.

Robbie had provided security to ensure that we were treated well, condoms were used, and that the punters behaved themselves.

The performance

We started the performance with a strip. Each of us dancing in front of a section of the audience, allowing them to take an article of clothing off. We realised that we were unlikely to get the clothes back, so we had left a change of clothes in the locked changing room.

The second my panties had been removed I was carried to the centre bed and placed on my back. A cock was thrust into my mouth and my cunt simultaneously. I wish I could say that I enjoyed the experience of the gangbang but even after, when I discussed it with the girls, we all agreed that after the first two or three cocks had entered each of our orifices, it all became rather numb. My jaw certainly ached the next morning. I'm not even sure if I had a real orgasm. I'm sure I faked a few just to help the guy's libidos.

I can hardly remember the ride home, showering or going to bed but after an exhausted sleep we were awoken by Robbie and he served us brunch and informed us he was treating us all, to a few days at a local hotel/spa, in order to recover.

Maybe things were going to be alright after all.

To be continued.

arghjac
arghjac
78 Followers