A New Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
Al takes control.
3.5k words
4.81
5.7k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dalcass
Dalcass
20 Followers

I got to Al's apartment building and made my way up to the second floor. It was nicer than I had expected; lots of glass fronts and expansive balconies. Posh. Al must be doing well for himself. I found my way to 216 and took a deep breath before pressing the doorbell. I was a little more nervous than I had thought I'd be. This was just dinner and drinks with another divorced guy, right? That's what I had been telling myself. No expectations, no disappointments.

The door swung open within about fifteen seconds and there stood Al. He was wearing a t-shirt, cotton pants and was barefoot. He looked every inch the rugged gentleman; just as much at ease splitting firewood as he was in the boardroom. I felt a little thrill at how sexy he appeared to me. As I mentioned before, I found older men incredibly sexy and that's invariably where my man-to-man fantasies ran when I was in the mood.

"Mark," he smiled, offering his hand and snapping me back to reality, "glad you could make it buddy."

I smiled and shook his hand and he patted me on the shoulder with his left. "Come on in and make yourself at home."

"Thanks for having me Al," I replied and allowed him to usher me into his tastefully appointed apartment. "Nice place."

"Thanks. Can I get you a drink? All I have is red wine or beer."

"Wine is fine," I responded, "gotta watch the waistline."

"Your waistline looks good to me," he said with a smile.

"You're too kind," I lamely countered.

I followed him into the kitchen area and we made small talk while he opened a bottle and poured two glasses of a very nice Shiraz. I couldn't help admiring his ability to set me at ease with a bit of banter. I guess you don't rise very far in the sales world without that ability.

I noticed that his pale blue eyes occasionally wandered over my frame while we chatted and I wondered if he was appraising me. I was shorter and smaller than he was, even though I was in good shape. Hopefully he wasn't being critical.

Come to think of it, I had been checking him out whenever I thought he wasn't looking, but my attention was wholly admiring.

Now that I had a chance to just stand and chat with him I noticed a few things about him. The faint age-spots below his eyes and on the backs of his hands, a small scar on his left forearm. The fact that, despite being mostly grey, his hair was very thick.

He was fantasy material for sure. A hot, sexy daddy who was, if anything, almost older than my ideal fantasy man.

"I should get dinner going," he said, "I thought we could hang out in here and chat while I cook."

"Sounds good, but only if I can help."

"Deal," he smiled, "You're on vegetable chopping detail. Come on around the island. Sorry, there isn't a ton of room back here."

"No worries. I don't take up a lot of space." I answered.

"I noticed," he grinned.

I chuckled and got to work chopping carrots. It was nice there in the kitchen; we worked and chatted, sipping wine and getting to know each other a bit better while muted music played in the background. Al poured second glasses for us and I started to feel relaxed. I was really having a good time. Al busied himself, seeing to some salmon steaks he got from the fridge. He passed close behind me a few times, putting his hand on my lower back so I wouldn't bump into him and joked about the tight quarters. Once, he stopped to check on my progress and I was acutely aware of him standing close behind me, which gave me a bit of a flutter in my lower stomach. Damn, he even smelled good.

"How ya doing with those veggies?"

"Good. How do you want these peppers chopped?"

He stepped up closer and took the knife from my hand. "Make them about so," he said, chopping a slice into cubes. I turned to reach for another pepper from the counter and stepping back, collided with the front of him. I stumbled and he steadied me by placing his hands above my hips.

"Are you good?", he asked. His hands stayed where they were. I decided to shoot my shot and stepped back into him, pressing my back against his front. If I was mistaken and he reacted angrily I could always blame the wine and my balance. Instead, he pulled my hips back into him and pressed himself against my back. He nuzzled the side of my neck and I felt a tingling in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm very good," I murmured.

He wrapped an arm around my chest and another around my waist, embracing me from behind while he kissed my neck. An incredible thrill shot through me and I pressed my ass against his crotch and moved it from side to side. I wondered where that move came from but decided that I was just doing what came naturally.

Al continued to caress me while kissing my neck. I could hardly believe this was happening and I was so incredibly excited.

"You've been checking me out," he murmured between kisses.

"Yeah, I, mmm, guess I was", I managed to get out.

"Good. Because I've been checking out your sexy little body too," he replied.

Turning me around, he wrapped his arms around my waist and his mouth found mine. He kissed me and my arms moved up around his neck. We kissed slowly and gently at first but then his tongue parted my lips and I emitted a weak moan from my throat. His strong hands slid down my back and he squeezed my buttocks. The tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach grew stronger as his tongue slid against mine.

He reached up to the back of my head, grabbed a handful of my hair and used it to tilt my head back. He dropped his mouth to my throat and left a series of burning kisses there. I moaned in my throat again.

"Mark," he whispered against my throat, "I've wanted this for awhile and I think you have too."

"MM-hmm," was all I could manage.

"Mark, I'm a total top and I'm a dom," he continued.

"Unhh, OK. I'm good with that," I managed. Fuck. This talk was getting me hotter.

"Good," he said, squeezing my ass even harder. He kissed the side of my jaw and I moaned again.

"I need you to be my sub. My bottom sissy. Are you up for it?"

"Oh fuck. Yes sir," I panted.

"Good," he said again. "I need to have that clear. Starting now, you need to obey my every whim. Trust me to take charge and I guarantee a pleasurable relationship for us both."

"Yes sir."

His tongue entered my mouth again and we kissed in the kitchen, my back pressed up against the counter. I was trapped between the granite and this sexy older man and I can honestly say I'd never been more turned on in my life.

He stepped back, a little out of breath. We both were. The front of his cotton pants was distended in an obvious bulge. His eyes ran up and down my body.

"Go into the bedroom and take all your clothes off. Put on what you'll find on the bed and then come join me in the living room. First door on the right. Don't keep me waiting Mark." Dismissing me, he turned and walked into the living room, never looking over his shoulder to see if I'd follow his orders.

Because he knew I would.

Fuck, this man was getting sexier by the moment!

Following his directions, I walked into what was obviously the master bedroom. It was bigger than I thought it would be and contained a king-sized bed. I could see a large ensuite bathroom through an open door beyond the bed. A large corner tub and a glass shower with a rain-head style shower head. Very posh indeed.

Mindful of Al's order not to keep him waiting, I turned my eyes to the bed and the single garment on it. I picked it up and examined it. It was a black, lacy kind of booty short, square cut and very filmy and sheer. There was pouch in the front for my dick and I turned it around.

It had an open back. A thrill of excitement, tinged by a hint of nerves, ran through me. Did I really have the guts to pull this off?

Fuck it. I knew I'd be forever wondering if I changed my mind and I realized that I wanted to be a good sub for Al. Wanted to please him.

I quickly stripped off all of my own clothes and laid them on the bed. I stepped into the panties and slid them up my legs. They had a little stretch to them and they fitted perfectly. Al obviously had a good eye.

The pouch in front accommodated my freshly shaven balls and semi-erect penis but my asshole felt exposed, which was the whole point of the panties, I guess. The opening in the back was about four inches long by two wide and was perfectly positioned. I caught a glimpse of myself in Al's full-length door mirror and felt another thrill. My lean frame looked perfect in the shorts. Like a fem-sub should.

Excitement and nervousness vibrated within me as I left the bedroom and walked to the living room. I realized that I had put a little extra sway in my hips but I defy anyone to wear what I was wearing and not put a little sexy in their walk.

"Here I am, sir," I said as I walked to where Al sat in a large easy-chair.

He looked like a master of his domain, sitting expectantly and waiting for his evening's pleasure to be brought to him. He had taken off his t-shirt and reclined only in his cotton trousers. As I stood before him the light, downy, grey hairs in the middle of his muscular chest caught my eyes. I found it unbearably sexy for some reason.

"Hi baby," Al smiled. He made a twirling motion with his index finger.

"Turn around for me. Slowly."

"Yes sir," I said softly and turned in a slow circle. Imagination, I know, but I could feel the burn of his gaze on my exposed ass.

"Ohhh, you've made such a sexy sissy Mark," he breathed. "I knew you would. Be a good girl and go get my glass of wine in the kitchen."

Girl? I didn't know how I felt about being called that right then. I would later learn my place though, and accept that I needed to please my daddy and be whatever he wanted. Through pleasing him I would find indescribable pleasure of my own.

I walked into the kitchen, knowing that his hungry eyes were on my smooth ass the whole time and finding the thought to be exciting. I made my mind up that I would let Al take total control and do whatever he wanted that night.

I returned with his glass and he smiled at me.

"Have a seat," he ordered, indicating the floor in front of his feet and taking his glass.

I complied and lowered myself to the floor. He sipped from his glass and reached out his free hand to caress the back of my head. Conflicting feelings rocketed around inside me. Desire, nervousness and a little shame at being dressed this way for another man made themselves felt.

Finishing his wine, Al placed the glass on his chair-side table and leaned forward. He took my head in both of his hands and kissed me on the lips, sliding his wine-touched tongue into my mouth again. We kissed for a long time and he sat back, pulling me toward him. My mouth found his chest and I planted light kisses on it before moving to his left nipple and flicking it with my tongue.

A moan escaped his mouth and he pulled me closed, squeezing me to his powerful frame. I continued my attentions on his chest and he slid his hands up and down my bare back.

God, this felt wonderful! I ached for this sexy older man. I wanted him to use me, to take what he needed from me. To take.

We spent a long time like that. The soft music punctuated by the sounds of our kisses and soft moans.

"On your knees," Al commanded.

I did as ordered and he stood.

"Undo my pants and slide them down."

I did so and waited for his next instructions, my eyes locked onto the front of his underwear, where his obviously erect penis created a large vertical ridge and caused the front of his waistband to pull away from his stomach.

"Now my underwear," he commanded.

Eagerly, I hooked my fingers into the waist band of his shorts and slid them down to the floor.

Wow. Fucking wow.

His beautiful, veiny cock stood inches away from my face. My breath caught in my throat for a second. I sat, kneeling with my hands in my lap, mindful of waiting to be told what to do. Al lifted a foot to clear himself of his underwear. Dutifully, I picked them up and placed them neatly on the coffee table.

He sat in the chair and his manhood stood straight up from it's base of two heavy balls. He was on the thick side, and long. Thicker and longer than my respectable 6 inches.

"You're going to please Daddy, aren't you?"

I nodded. "Whatever you want."

"That's what I like to hear. Good girl."

He reached out and put a meaty paw on the back of my head.

"Tongue my balls," he commanded, pulling my head down to his crotch.

I inhaled a quick excited breath as I extended my tongue and gave him a slow, soft lick up the seam dividing his testicles. He emitted a low moan.

"Like that Daddy?"

"Yes. But this time don't stop until I tell you to," he breathed.

I lowered my head again and breathed in the scent of him. I licked the middle of his sack again. Then again. Excitement crested inside of me and the tingling deep in my lower stomach intensified.

Al moaned again and ran his fingers through my hair. I lifted one of his balls with the tip of my tongue and bounced it up and down lightly, before sliding my tongue up near the base of his cock. I repeated it and then moved to his other ball, where I continued to heft and bounce it with my tongue.

His dick jumped and strained with every stroke of my tongue on his nuts. I spent a long time licking and sucking Al's big balls, happily awaiting my master's next command.

"Look at me."

I did.

"You're mine now."

I smiled and nodded.

"Say it."

"I belong to you and I'll do whatever you want me to Daddy."

"Such a good girl. Look at the mess you've made of my cock," he said.

Pre-cum had streamed from his opening and had slicked his plum-coloured cock head.

"What should I do Sir?" More oozed from him while I watched, obedient on my knees and waiting for further orders.

"Lick it clean," he commanded.

Eagerly, I turned my attention to the head of Al's beautiful dick. I placed my tongue flat against the underside and dragged it up to probe his slit with the tip. I tasted the slight salty tang of his fluid and my head spun. I had never been a fan of the idea of tasting pre-cum, let alone cum, but I was happy to please Al and I found that I enjoyed the taste.

This is what I had been fantasizing about. I was so grateful that I had had to switch my workouts to evening hours.

I swirled my tongue around Al's cock head while he moaned his appreciation. Slowly, I orbited his fleshy glans, pausing to lick the slit before continuing in the opposition direction.

Al tangled his thick fingers in my hair and lifted my head up. He kissed me, probing my mouth with his tongue, tasting himself on my lips.

He pulled back and looked me in the eye.

"Make me cum. Make it good. Don't spill a drop."

"Yes sir," I said softly.

Al pushed my head down to meet his cock and his thickness slid into my mouth. He kept his hands on my head, setting the pace and slowly used my mouth to fuck his cock. I cradled my tongue against the underside of his shaft and enjoyed the sensation of having my face used. I tasted his flesh and yielded to it.

I made my lips as tight as I could and sucked in during every upward stroke.

"Fuck yes, suck that dick sissy-boy," Al panted, "be a good little cocksucker for me!"

"MMMMmmm," was my only response.

Al's cock started to go deeper, causing me to gag. To my surprise, I found that I actually enjoyed it, and it caused my sub cock to strain against my lacy panties.

His hard penis filled my mouth and began to rhythmically touch the back of my throat, eliciting a series of glucking noises from me. I didn't care; I was in heaven.

So was Al, apparently. He kept up a monologue of vaguely abusive commands, punctuated by moaning and deep, sighing breaths.

"Mmmph," was the only word I was capable of. That and the occasional gagging sound. I ignored my discomfort. Al's pleasure was the only thing that mattered to me. That, by itself, was a reward for me; knowing that I was causing this magnificent man to make those pleasure noises by the application of my mouth and tongue.

Al released my head and laid further back in the chair.

"All yours, bitch," he said as he watched me work.

I knew the strokes he liked and I grasped the base of his manhood and continued to impale my face on him in a series of long bobs of my head. I kept up the hitting the back of my throat with it, making myself occasionally gag and cough. Spittle escaped my lips and Al's balls were wet with it.

I loved debasing myself for this sexy old man and my eyes took in his muscled frame as my mouth continued it's work. I loved sucking his dick.

Al's breathing started to get ragged.

I squeezed my hand and started to move it up and down in tandem with my mouth.

"Fuck! Like that, bitch!"

"MMMph!"

I sucked for dear life, wanting so desperately to be good for this man. My jaw was getting tired and achy but there was no quit in me. I thoroughly enjoyed feeling slutty and submissive as I pleased Al with my mouth. I felt so incredibly sexy kneeling before him in my lacy panties, giving him what I hoped was a worthy blow job.

Al started a long moan and I was about to start speeding up when his two strong hands took control again. He forced my head down and held me in place while he erupted into my mouth. His tangy cum flooded my throat and I reflexively swallowed it. He let out a long throaty sigh and finished pumping his load into me.

Mindful of his command to not spill a drop, I swallowed all of him, gagging a time or two. It was going to be something to get used to but I enjoyed satisfying him this way. It was an act of submission for me. And that made me hot.

I licked Al's cock clean, making sure I got every drop. I let my head rest in his lap and he sat with his eyes closed, running his fingers gently through my hair. He had a look of utter satisfaction on his face. It made up for the burning sensation at the back of my throat. That would also take some getting used to but I had resolved that I would take a bellyful of Al's semen any time he wanted me to. I was going to be a good sub.

After a few moments Al opened his eyes and smiled down at me.

"You might have have blown my mind there for a bit," he said.

"I'm happy I can do that for you, Daddy," I replied.

He pulled me up and I sat in his lap, which really made me mindful of the size difference between us. I laid my head on his chest and we relaxed like that for awhile while he caught his breath.

"Did I do a good job for you?"

"I can honestly say that if my ex sucked my cock like that she'd still be here," he answered.

"Well, I'm glad she's not."

"Me too. You're a great little sub Mark, and I'm going to make you my bitch. Let's go run a bath and get freshened up."

I followed my master into into the bedroom. Willing and eager for what would come.

Dalcass
Dalcass
20 Followers