A New Friend Pt. 03

Story Info
Mark submits to Al’s pleasure.
3.6k words
4.73
5.2k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dalcass
Dalcass
20 Followers

I started to follow Al's bronzed, muscular form into the bedroom but he told me to bring his clothes before he disappeared beyond the doorway. Dutifully, I brought his wine glass to the kitchen sink, placed the salmon steaks back into the fridge before returning to the living room to gather his clothes. I couldn't resist the sudden impulse to bring the crotch of his underwear to my nose and inhale his musky scent. My head reeled and my sub-boy dick strained against my panties. God, he smelled good!

Nervous with anticipation, I carried his clothing into the bedroom and placed it in the laundry hamper.

"Bring me another glass of wine," Al instructed over the roar of the tub faucets.

"Right away Daddy," I replied.

I hustled to the kitchen and poured him another glass and carried it to the master bath.

"Here you are sir," I said meekly.

He told me to put it on the edge of the tub and I bent and placed it on the tiled ledge surrounding the porcelain.

Al briefly squeezed and then swatted my right buttock as I bent to my task

I gasped and shot upright.

"Hold still baby," Al whispered in my ear.

He grabbed the waistband of my panties and skinned them down my legs. I stepped out of them and stood naked with my back to him.

"Get in the tub," he instructed, giving me a gentle push.

I stepped into the steaming water and sank down into it's almost painful heat.

Al knelt by the side of the tub and produced a sponge from a basket on the floor. Dipping it into the hot water he brought it up and squeezed it against my chest, causing a cascade of hot water to run down my front. I sighed at the sensation.

"Mmm, you're such a sexy sissy," Al muttered as he brought the sponge up and squeezed the hot water over my shoulder. I closed my eyes and luxuriated in the hot water running down my body.

Al continued sponge-bathing me, punctuating strokes of the sponge with kisses on my neck and shoulder. This was something I could easily get used to.

Putting down the sponge, he stepped over the rim of the tub and sat down opposite me, but not before I could see that his cock was again at half-mast and looked like it was growing.

Jesus, this guy was virile for a man in his late 50s.

"I like to have my sub squeaky-clean," Al said as he smiled at me.

The hot water had caused a sheen of sweat to form on his forehead and, for some reason, I found this incredibly sexy.

Al reached down to the tile floor and brought up a bottle of bath gel. He squeezed some onto his hand and dipped it below the water, under my testicles and swollen cock. His fingertips brushed my anus and I inhaled sharply. Partially in shock but also as a reaction to the pleasure I felt.

"Just relax," Al whispered as his fingertips circled my hole in ever-narrowing orbits. My hips writhed involuntarily and I felt an intense urge to push against his fingers every time they brushed over my asshole.

He leaned forward and kissed me. I was completely at the mercy of this older man and I wanted whatever he wanted to do to me.

With his mouth on mine, Al's fingertip gently pressed against my asshole. I moaned against his mouth as his fingertip gently pressed into my ass. I felt him press against my resisting sphincter muscle and then experienced the briefest discomfort as he slipped the tip of his thick finger inside of me.

Al kissed the side of my neck and said "Oh, fuck, that's a sweet boy-pussy you have there Mark."

"Stand up," he ordered and I did so, eager to obey my dom.

I stood before him with my erect cock bobbing and straining as it glistened wetly.

"Turn around," he directed and I did.

"Bend over and spread your ass," was his next instruction.

My face burned a little with embarrassment but I did as he said, not wanting to displease him. I felt cool air on my anus and felt incredibly exposed.

Al's strong hands found the front of my thighs and guided me back. I felt his lips plant kisses on my wet buttocks and sighed against the pleasure it brought me.

"Mark," he whispered between kisses, "I need to make you mine."

I moaned back "I'm yours Sir. Do whatever you want."

"That's what I like to hear," he replied.

"You're my girl, aren't you?"

"Oh fuck, I am." My eyes were closed as I continued to hold my buttocks open. I could feel his breath on me and a burst of tingling pleasure exploded upward through me as placed the flat of his tongue against my anus.

I could only moan like a sick calf.

"You like that," Al said.

"Mmm," was my only possible response, my eyes closed against the incredible pleasure.

His hot tongue again found my asshole and he started to circle it around, both of his hands on my hips. I felt lightheaded and euphoric. This was new territory for me and I was quickly learning that I loved having my ass eaten.

Al's tongue continued to press and probe and I felt a sensation of hot pressure as he slipped the tip of his tongue inside my puckered asshole.

Almost without thinking about it, I pressed back against Al's mouth and his tongue slipped further inside me. I braced my hands on the edge of the tub as he fervently pushed his mouth into me, seeking to bury his tongue in me. My head down, I could see a streamer of pre-cum stretching from my slit to the water.

Al withdrew his tongue and said "turn around."

I did and found him sitting on the edge of the tub, his beautiful cock standing straight up.

I didn't need to be told and I knelt in the water and sucked him into my mouth. He put his hand on the back of my head as I sucked and bobbed on his delicious thickness. I reflected that I had had one lacklustre encounter with another guy 20 years before and then nothing since. Suddenly I was spending an evening servicing this sexy older dom and I was living out my wildest fantasy. This was light-years beyond my first encounter.

I sucked and slobbered on Al's dick, desperate to satisfy him again. I remember thinking that I hoped that this was the first of many evenings I would spend servicing Al, perfecting the art of pleasing him.

"As much as I'd love to feed you my cum again, I have other plans," Al interrupted, "let's dry off."

His dick slid from my mouth with an audible "pop" and I looked up at him expectantly.

He had me stand up and step out into a towel he had placed on the floor. I quickly dried myself and then grabbed a fresh towel from the countertop. Al stood up and I started drying him, instinctively knowing that it was my place to be of service.

My poor dick strained and ached from inattention as I rubbed down Al's muscular frame. His thick cock stood strong and hard, making my own seem puny in comparison.

I marvelled that he must be packing seven inches of veiny dick and it bobbed and swayed alluringly as I dried him off.

"Lie on the bed," Al's command broke into my reverie.

"On your back with your ass right at the edge," he ordered.

Eagerly, I did as he told me. He grasped my ankles and put my heels on the edge of the bed, causing my legs and ass to spread. He grabbed a pillow and, telling me to lift my hips, slid it under my butt. He knelt on the floor and his head disappeared from my line of sight. His hot, wet tongue found my anus again and I was nearly overcome with the bolt of pleasure it caused.

I writhed and moaned, lost in the incredible sensation I felt as he hungrily lapped at my hole. Deep in the pit of my stomach a tingling sensation was building. This was unlike anything I had ever experienced and was a completely different sensation from having my penis stimulated. I can only describe it as a deeper, more powerful internal sensation and it wasn't centred on my dick and balls. It was a novel sensation but I enjoyed it. A lot.

He pushed his tongue further into me and then slowly withdrew. He raised his head and told me not to move, that'd he be right back,

"Whatever you say, sir."

He grinned and went to a bedside table, rummaged for a moment and then returned with a small bottle. Returning to his position between my legs, he upended the bottle and poured some thick, clear liquid onto his hand. He rubbed his hands together, coating his fingers and warming the liquid. Adding a little more, he took a knee and I felt his slick fingers touching me where his tongue had just been. I could feel my anus twitch at the initial touch; the lube was still a bit cold but it quickly warmed up.

I knew what was coming and I was nervous. No, not nervous - a bit scared. But my excitement and desire were stronger. I was going to do whatever this sexy, dominant, older man wanted from me.

His lubed-up fingers inscribed circles on my asshole; first one way then the other, with a slight pause in between to apply a little gentle pressure at my centre. Al was taking his time and I appreciated his patience and gentleness. He withdrew his fingers and added more lube before resuming his gentle probing. Things were feeling very slick down there.

"Take a deep breath, long and slow, in and out," Al said.

I did, sucking in a long breath. As I did so I felt his fingertip slip into my well-lubricated asshole. I felt pressure but no great amount of discomfort. Withdrawing and adding yet more lube, he again pressed his fingertip against my twitching bud. Again he slipped a finger inside of me. He kept the pressure up and slid it in deeper as I loudly gasped.

"It's OK baby," he whispered, "just breathe. Are you good to keep going?"

My eyes closed, I nodded and went "Mmm-hmm."

"What was that?"

"Yes sir,' I replied, my eyes still closed. I was focused on the sensation of having his finger inside my ass. It was a little uncomfortable but, at the same time, still felt amazing.

"Good girl," Al breathed.

He started to move his finger inside of me. Slowly grooving it back and forth, rotating it a little as he probed me

"Uhhhhhhhh," I sighed and wriggled my ass.

Al continued to play with my ass, finger fucking me on the bed as I moaned and sighed under his attentions. I felt his finger inside me push upwards and the tingling sensation I had felt before returned.

"Push your heels down and lift your ass up a little," Al told me.

I did and at the same time Al increased the pressure his fingertip was exerting inside of me.

It was light being hit by lightning. A shiver of pure pleasure shot up from my asshole toward my chest and my legs suddenly shook. My abdominal muscles contracted for a second and I let out another, louder moan. I opened my eyes to see Al grinning up at me.

"What the fuck was that?"

"That's your prostate baby," Al said. "You have no idea what you've been missing, have you?"

"Evidently not," I responded. But I wanted to know more.

My poor aching dick hadn't been touched up to this point and I could see it was leaking a stringer of long, sticky precum.

Al caught me looking at it. "No touching. Hands to yourself unless I tell you otherwise."

"Yes sir," I acquiesced. Whatever you want Al.

"Hold out your hand," he ordered.

I did so and watched as he squirted a good amount of lube into my palm. He stood and brought his semi-hard cock within reach. Instinctively knowing what he wanted, I reached out and applied the lube in my hand to his beautiful cock. I squeezed and stroked him, admiring his sexy older-man's physique as I did. His cock thickened and hardened in my hand and I stroked him a little faster. Al stood with his hands on his hips and his head thrown back, eyes closed in pleasure.

"That's enough," he said. I couldn't help feeling a little disappointed as I released him. I had been looking forward to watching him shoot his cum for me.

Al stepped back to the end of the bed and positioned himself between my legs. I was aware of his hardness brushing my thigh as he leaned in and kissed me. I was shivering, mostly out of nerves but also a little in anticipation. "Just breathe, try to relax and I'll look after the rest. I've done this before," Al assured me.

I tried to do as he suggested, concentrating on taking deep breaths and relaxing myself.

Al raised himself up off of me and, placing his powerful hands on the backs of my thighs, he lifted my legs and rolled my butt upward, with my knees ending up near my chest. A position I'd only had women in before.

Al's bed was the perfect height and he stepped in closer and placed the fleshy bulb of his cockhead against my slick opening. The feeling was incredible, having his lubed-up cock pressing against my asshole. I didn't get to enjoy it for long though, because he leaned into me slightly and increased the pressure.

"Deep breaths Mark," he reminded, as the pushing sensation mounted.

A brief respite as he withdrew and slicked even more lube onto his manhood. He squirted more onto his hand and slipped a finger inside me again. Things were pretty messy down there but Al didn't seem to be worried about his bedclothes.

He placed his cock back at my entrance and started leaning back into me, gradually increasing the pressure and alternating that with slacking it off.

"Take a deep breath and push against me, Mark," Al instructed, "pretend like you're trying to push my cock out."

I did as he told me and felt a slow opening and a sensation of heat as he pushed.

"That's it. Good little sissy-bitch. I'm going to own you now," he half-grunted.

"Again," he said.

I took a deep breath and pushed against him and the heat sensation bloomed. I cried out, mostly in alarm - although there was a little pain too. The pain increased and I almost begged him to stop, but then there was a further stretching sensation and then it happened all at once; I felt my asshole open further to accommodate him and then there was an end to the sharp pain. It was replaced with a feeling of discomfort. The hot feeling remained but it wasn't nearly as painful as before.

This was going to take some getting used to.

"That's the hardest part baby. Now I'll give you a bit of time to get used to it before we see what happens," Al smiled down at me.

It hurt. It was uncomfortable. But the sensation of heat was enjoyable. Mostly, I wanted to give this sexy dom what he wanted, which meant I was willing to endure some pain.

Al increased the forward pressure and I felt more of him enter me. He was right; it was still painful but it wasn't as bad as the initial opening of my anus.

He pushed again and I gave a groan of pain and discomfort and muttered "Ohhhhh fuck!"

My breathing had turned into panting as I worked through the pain of having Al's cock in my virgin ass. I didn't think I could take any more.

I decided on the spot that if this got any worse then I'd ask him to stop. He'd probably be disappointed but I couldn't handle more.

I lay on my back and tried to relax my ass. Every exhalation was a low moan now. I felt like my ass was full to bursting and I felt some discomfort further up my stomach.

Al lowered himself, allowing his weight to rest on me. I found that the pressure of him on my stomach actually gave me a little relief.

"Baby, you did it, " he said, "I'm all the way inside you."

He withdrew a little, which caused me to cry out a little "ahh" of pain, and then he slowly pushed back into me, which was actually a relief.

"Fuck, your sissy ass is so tight," Al muttered and kissed me again.

Again he withdrew, again he pushed back into me. I shut my eyes against the pain and gritted my teeth.

Al slowly and gently began thrusting into me. Amid the pain and discomfort (which seemed to be tapering off, thankfully) the thought occurred to me that I was getting fucked in the ass! Flat on my back, legs spread for a sexy, older man. A man who had expressed his intention to dominate me, to make me his bitch. I felt exactly like a submissive bitch at the moment.

I felt like I needed to go to the bathroom as Al slow-fucked my ass. Before long, this sensation transformed itself into the pleasurable tingling I had felt before, when Al was fingering me. The heat was still there, sometimes almost too much to bear, but at least now I was getting some pleasure for my trouble. There was still a bit of pain but I knew now that I'd be able to see this through. I even started to enjoy it through the pain and weird discomfort I was feeling.

Al increased his tempo a little and I moaned in a combination of pleasure and pain. The head of his cock brushing past my prostate every time he pushed into me soon had me anticipating his every inward thrust, which caused a surge of pleasure to rush through me. I don't know if it was my imagination running wild but every time his glans hit my prostate I could feel my nipples tingling. Oh my, this was worth the initial agony!

"Oh fuck," I panted as Al continued to thrust.

"You like this, my little sissy?"

"Yes," I managed to get out.

"Good, because I plan on fucking you a lot," he panted.

"I'm going to turn you out, my little sissy-boy."

"Ohhhh, fuck, OK," was all I managed.

Al increased his tempo again and I gritted my teeth and willed myself to take it. I was feeling a fifty-fifty mix of pleasure and discomfort at this point. The sharp pain had subsided and now it was just a sensation of fullness, which was a little uncomfortable. I have to admit, I loved having my ass fucked.

"I'm going to breed your asshole," Al panted in my ear, his breath ragged.

"Yes, Daddy,'' I responded, "breed me!"

He wrapped his strong arms around me and nearly lifted me off the bed. He thrusted faster and I became aware of his balls hitting my ass.

"Fuuuuck," he moaned and shot his second load of cum deep into my ass. I'd like to say that I felt him spurt deep within me but it wasn't like that. I became aware of more of a wetness inside me as Al finished thrusting and laid atop me, panting into my ear.

"Oh, fuck, baby. I couldn't hold back, your pussy is so tight!"

"I'm glad I'm like that for you sir," I responded. I loved the feeling of his weight on me while his dick subsided inside my battered asshole. He kissed me and told me how sexy he found me. I kissed him back and told him that I found him incredibly hot and how much he turned me on.

"I've never done this before and I've sure as hell never thought I'd put on panties and be a sub for any man," I told him, "but I do love doing that for you."

"Good," he smiled.

"Mark, we've already established that I'm a dominant top. And I want to have that with you. Be exclusive," he clarified.

My heart raced a little. "I'd like that very much."

"Let's keep it between us though. Neither one of us needs to complicate our daily lives."

I agreed with him and said that it was best that way.

His soft dick slipped out of me and I felt a twinge of regret.

He turned onto his side facing me. "Your turn," he said.

He wrapped a strong arm around my shoulders and pulled me close into him. He clamped his other big hand around my straining cock, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from me. He stroked me and the pleasure was almost unbearable; my whole body was a live wire at that point.

Al stroked me for no more than twenty or thirty seconds before my body arched and I spurted cum onto my stomach in the strongest orgasm I've had in years. Possibly ever. I saw lightning bursts behind my eyelids and I moaned out my pleasure.

"Nice," Al said as I lay there catching my breath.

"Let's shower, I could use a back wash from a sexy girl like you. Then we'll go for a drive to your place and pick up whatever you need to stay here for the night."

"I keep an overnight bag in my car, in case I get called in for a late night Zoom meeting at work," I answered.

"Good," Al replied, "It's settled then. Come, wash me."

"Yes sir," I replied dutifully as I followed him into the bathroom.

Dalcass
Dalcass
20 Followers