A New Friend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polybus
polybus
32 Followers

"Yes. Just like that, now fuck me!"

I reached a hand up her back and pulled my fingernails down, scratching lines from her shoulders to her hip bones. She moaned again with pleasure and told me to fuck her harder. I was more than happy to oblige. Taking her waist in both hands I pulled her towards me as I thrust, her ass and thighs slapping against mine with each pump.

The force of my thrusts were getting stronger and stronger and soon Ella let herself be pushed against the brick chimney, her arms raised above her head, her face turned to the side. I liked the idea of her breasts being pushed into the wall of the chimney and put one of my hands up to hold her arms in place. Ella was crying out with every thrust now and I was moaning with pleasure too. All the reservations, the concerns, the hesitations were gone. All that I knew was that I wanted to cum and that she was the key to making that happen.

"Oh god yes, James, that feels so good. Keep going – don't stop"

"You like it like this, Ella? You like knowing how much you've turned me?"

"You wanted it from the start, I know you did"

"Oh fuck Ella, you're so tight, I don't know how much longer..."

"That's right, harder, I want it. Soon, fill me"

I was sweating again and my entire sensory faculty was focused on Ella. All I could feel was her pussy around me and her ass pushing into me. All I could smell was her scent wafting up from my cock as it moved in and out. All I could hear was her moaning, her encouragement. And then I felt something behind me, and looking around, saw Amanda She was standing now, her eyes hungry, her lips apart, and as I continued to fuck Ella, Amanda slid in next to us, touching both of us with soft, gentle hands, nodding for us to keep going.

I reached up and pulled Ella's hair to the side, exposing her neck, which Amanda kissed. Watching them together was incredible. Amanda cupped Ella's breasts in her mouth and began to suck on one. Ella moaned even louder and let her head drop between her arms as I continued to fuck her from began. As Amanda sucked, Ella began to shake and as I pushed into her harder and harder I felt myself reach the point of no return. I was going to cum, hard, and there was nothing I could do about it. Ella was cumming too, her pussy tightening around my cock, her breath coming in and out in gasps. Amanda cupped the breast she was sucking and took more of it into her mouth and I pushed one more time into Ella, lifting her onto her toes as I came inside of her for what seemed like an eternity.

I could have stayed in that position for the rest of the night – Ella on her tip-toes, pressed against the wall, my dick filling her pussy, but she had other plans. After a minute or so of silent panting she lifted herself off of me, turned around, kneeled down, and took me into her mouth. "mmmm" she hummed as she sucked my juices and hers of my still hard cock.

Exhausted, I let her suck for a few minutes and then stumbled back to the blanket. Amanda was no where to be found. I lay down and Ella came over and curled up next to me.

"That was good" she said. "Nick has never made me cum that hard."

I reached out to her and pulled her over to me so that our bodies were touching from our knees to our chests. I kissed her. She kissed me back.

"Maybe this time we can go less than three weeks without talking?" I asked her?

"Maybe. There's a new movie playing down the street from school." she said, "Maybe we should go...watch it... tomorrow?"

I lay back onto my back, my hands behind my head, and Ella rolled with me, cuddling up next to me like a cat, her arm resting on my chest and her leg draped over mine. My head was starting to clear and the realization of what I had done that night was starting to hit me, but for once I wasn't uncomfortable about it. Something inside of me had changed. This was a night I had been waiting for for months, a night I didn't think was possible. But it had happened. The girl on my arm proved it. I turned to tell her that I would be wanting to do this all again in a few minutes, but she had already drifted off to sleep, her face beautiful in its relaxation.

polybus
polybus
32 Followers
12