A New Kind of Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She wanted this -- she asked -- well actually begged for this" Jon said as he walked over to Kaitlyn and removed the ballgag.

"Yes mommy -- I was a bad girl and went snooping around the house and found this room. Daddy told me to just forget what I saw -- but -- but -- I wanted to know what it was like. I wanted to know what it was like to serve to be a toy to be -- you" Kaitlyn explained between little moans and whimpers she let out caused by the toys attached to her body.

"Now -- of course she has a long way to go. A month of training and conditioning is not enough -- this will be a work in progress." Jon said giving Kaitlyn a slap on the ass causing her to let out a little yelp.

"This -- this is what you want honey?" Linda asked looking as her submissive daughter chained to the wall vibrating with pleasure as drool dripped from her mouth and juice from between her legs.

"Yes mommy -- I wanna be a good submissive slut like you. I want Jon to own and use me!" Kaitlyn said her eyes locked in deep with her mothers.

Jon then moved over to Linda embracing her. Linda then looked up into her new husband's eyes in shock of what had occurred while she was gone but also somehow happy that Jon and her daughter had gotten along so well.

"You two are both mine now -- you are my redheaded servants -- pets -- sluts -- fucktoys" Jon said running a hand over Linda's face.

"Yes sir -- " Linda said with a little nod.

"Now go finish dealing with your luggage while I finish up here with your daughter. I expect you to join us when you are more settled in." Jon said turning back to Kaitlyn.

Without a word Linda turned around and walked out of the room to do as she was ordered by her new husband and master. Jon then started to unchain Kaitlyn from the wall to move into the next part of her daily training -- training that would now include her mother too.

THE END

12