A New Kind of Love

Story Info
Jake wants to text with women. Gigi takes the bait. Hum!!
1.6k words
4.05
3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkjr88
kkjr88
44 Followers

"Want a woman to text with....any subject...it's your choice."

The ad stuck out at me like a sore thumb. This guy wants to talk to women about anything. Hum. So, I clicked on the ad and read it. Wow!!! This can't be real. A guy actually finds talking with women exciting. As I was having a lonely, quiet, boring evening I decided to answer his ad.

"Hi, this is Gigi. So, you want to do girl talk? Why? What is it you want to know about us? "

Curiosity was killing me about a guy who wanted to spend his time talking to women. What was he about? Well, let's see if he answers me. I hit the send button.

Within ten minutes I heard the ding that I had received an email. Sure enough it was from him.

"Hi, my name is Jake. Yes, I love talking to women. They are a most interesting species. I don't care what you look like or how old you are. Only that you truly are a female. No subject is taboo, and we can talk as often as you like. I do prefer to use text rather than email, if that is acceptable with you. Here is my number...I hope to hear from you soon. Tell me what is on your mind right now baby."

Oh My God!!!! This guy is for real, I think. He wants to hear from me by text. Okay, let's give this a try, I said to Nikki my Maltese dog who was laying at the foot of my bed.

After I entered his name to my contact list, I hit message and text:

"Hi Jake, it's Gigi. Now you have my number. Well, I'm sitting here on my bed with my little Maltese Nikki and writing to you. This is the first time I have ever answered an ad like this, so I'm not really sure where to start. Right now I'm bored out of my mind. I don't really like to watch tv, don't have a good book to read and no date."

"So, you're sitting or lying on your bed all alone?"

"Yeah, bummer, huh. What a way to spend a Friday night."

"You don't have a boyfriend or anyone special in your life?"

"No, we broke up about a month ago. Why are you home on a Friday night?"

"Actually, I'm at work. I watch monitors and it gets pretty boring, so I text."

"Do you have a girlfriend or significant other?"

"Nope...not anymore. Too many complications. Now I get to talk to you. Love it."

"Cool...so what do we talk about.... let's see, I'm sure you don't want to hear about my going shopping or what color I want to paint the kitchen."

"Well, do you like to cook...do you spend much time in the kitchen? It should be a color you feel comfortable in... warm...relaxing. Do you have a glass of wine while you cook? What do you wear while you are in there?"

"Why is all of that important?"

"Because, my dear, a kitchen can be just as romantic as the bedroom. Think about it. What and how you cook sets the mood for the rest of the evening. What you wear puts you in either a relaxed mood or in a hurry. If you wear short shorts and a halter top, drink a little wine and have on some really cool music your mind can conjure up some mighty fine dishes. You've also set the ambiance for your guest or mate to satisfy his pallet as well as his eyes. Loving is not done just in the bedroom."

"I suppose next you're going to tell me to cook with a negligee on."

"If that suits the situation, by all means yes.... wow what a turn on."

"Hum...never thought of it that way. Well, it's late and I have to work in the morning so am going to go. Nice talking to you, Jake."

"Yeah, you too Gigi. Hope we can talk again. You seem like a really nice person."

I thought about Jake all day. I couldn't get him off my mind. I had only talked with him for a few minutes, yet he intrigued me. What was it about him? Why did he want to talk to me of all people? And his ideas of the kitchen were kind of a turn on. Yep...I wanted to talk with Jake some more. I definitely wanted to know more about this guy and what made him tick.

Quickly I changed my clothes, grabbed my cell and made sure it was fully charged, called to Nikki and climbed onto my bed. Sitting there cross legged I pulled up Jake and hit message on my cell.

I waited and waited and waited. Nothing. Damn it, I knew it was too good to be true. I threw the phone on the bed and headed for the bathroom to take a shower.

As I reached for the faucet, I heard the phone beep....message from Jake...

I ran for the bed and picked up the phone.

"Hi Gigi, how was your day? I thought about you and wondered if I would hear from you again."

"Yeah, I wondered if I was going to hear from you too. So, are you at work now?"

"No, not yet. Go in at ten thirty tonight. What are you doing right now?"

"I was fixing to get into the shower, but I heard there was a message from you, so I decided to read it first."

"What do you have on right now?"

Wow!!!! This guy is wasting no time is he...I said to Nikki.

"A t-shirt and a pair of cutoffs. Why?"

"Aww babe that is sooo sexy.... bet you look really cute."

"It's comfortable."

"How are you wearing your hair? Is it long or short?"

"It's long and I wear it down. Mousy brown."

"Nice. I bet you are a sexy little thing. Have you ever done sex on the phone or by text?"

"No. I've never even talked about sex with someone I don't know. Why are you asking me about this? I must be crazy to be doing this."

"You're not crazy Hun. We all need a release in one way or another. Why not this way? Try it... you might like it. If not, we will stop. You are in control, ok?"

Well, it seemed harmless enough. What could it hurt? "Nikki, what do you think?" She licked my hand as I petted her back as if to tell me it would be fine.

"Alright Jake, but you're going to have to help me with this as it's all new to me. So how do we begin?"

" :) Ok baby... relax...let whatever happens come naturally. We just start talking. What are you doing?"

"I'm lying on my bed texting you."

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever played with your breasts?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, rub your breasts honey. Massage them, one at a time. Oh, how does that feel?"

"Feels good."

"You still have your t-shirt on?"

"Yes. Is that okay?" send

"Oh yes baby...that is just fine. Pinch your nipples and get them hard honey."

"Ahh, yeah, that does feel good. What else do you want me to do?"

"Do you feel like you're getting wet?"

"Kinda."

"That's good. When you feel the need, put your hand down on your crotch and rub it. I bet that feels really good doesn't it sweetheart?"

"Yeah, but it's hard to do that and text you too."

"It's ok, you're doing just fine. How does your pussy feel honey?"

"Wet and hot and excited. She is so horny. Wow, I can't believe this feels so great."

"You like this huh...not so bad is it? You think you can get yourself off?"

"No problem there. How about you? What are you doing?"

"Baby, my cock is so hard just thinking of you playing with your pussy. I want to cum so bad."

"OMG, I'm going to cum....oh yeah I'm cumming."

"Squeeze those titties and rub that pussy baby...make yourself cum....oh yeah girl, go with it Gigi...enjoy it."

"Oh yes...it was great. OMG...I can't believe I just did that. I can't believe it."

Gigi laid on her bed in stunned disbelief. What the hell had she just done? And why had she done this with a man she didn't know and by text on the phone? Was she that hard up? All kinds of thoughts were going rampantly through her mind.

"Gigi, are you there? Are you okay?" asked Jake.

OMG, I can't talk to him now...what can I say?

"Yes, I'm here".

"Well, how was that for your first experience in text phone sex? What do you think?"

"It was great. I've never done anything like this before and it was mind blowing. You are a very good teacher. Did you cum too?"

"Oh yea baby...I came a lot...I need to go clean up and go to work. Can I text you later?"

"I'm really kind of tired and I have to go into work early in the morning. How bout I text you after I get home in the evening?"

"Sure, whatever works best for you."

"Okay Jake, have a good night at work.... later."

After I hung up the phone I sat there and stared at the phone.

'What the hell am I doing? But I do feel so relaxed and sleepy. Come on Nikki, let's get some sleep."

The next morning Gigi showered and went into the kitchen to have her morning coffee. She didn't function without her caffeine. As she looked at the kitchen walls, she remembered her conversation with Jake the night before. What color should she paint them? That had led to the best climax she had had in weeks. Was this a fluke or could this lead into something fantastic? What else could Jake teach her about the joys of text sex? Hum....guess I'll have to wait until this evening to find out now won't I.

Where do Jake and Gigi take their newfound relationship from here...

kkjr88
kkjr88
44 Followers