A New Kind Of Therapy

Story Info
Amanda starts a new job and meets her first client.
1.5k words
3.95
10.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda was excited. After years of study, she was now a qualified psychosociologist, a doctor, finally someone people would come to for help. Amanda had just gotten a job at one of the most prestigious practices in the city and while she stood in front of the oak door with her name written in gold letters she was thinking "I'm hitting the ground running today." The receptionist had told her as she arrived that her first patient was already waiting for her in her office. She let out a nervous sigh, opened the door and walked in.

"Hi Michael, I'm Amanda, it is good to meet you" Amanda took a moment to study Michael, he was a handsome man, slim but not too slim, dressed well with dark hair. He was smiling at her, but his eyes looked terrified. Amanda wondered if this was the normal nerves people felt their first time talking to a psychosociologist or if this was a hint at some form of social anxiety.

"Hi, it's good to meet you too" he said. His voice was soft, Amanda thought to herself that he was extremely cute.

Amanda sat down in her chair, picking up her notepad and asked "so what brings you here?"

"I'm not sure, it's kinda embarrassing."

"There's no need to overthink with me Michael, I am here for you, and this is a safe space" she assured him.

"Okay I will just say it, I don't know how to be intimate with women, when we are kissing and starting to take our clothes off, I just get so scared, and I have to leave"

Amanda was surprised, here was this cute guy and she was sensing a nice guy too, completely unable to have a relationship. She thought both that 'it was such a waste' and also 'what a first patient.' She asked, "so you have never been intimate?"

"Never" he said, "I am a 26 year old Vergin."

Amanda thought 'wow, time to get to work' and proceeded asking questions and taking notes to try and find the roots of his anxiety with sex.

It was long work, Michael was shy, and it was hard to get him to open up 'this is going to take years' she thought but then she had an idea. "Michael, I have an idea that might help you, have you heard of hypnotherapy?"

"I have heard of it, but how would it help me?"

She explained "I am going to put you under, then I can work directly with your subconscious mind, I might even be able to cure you today, is that something you would like to try?"

Michael said excitedly "If you think that could work then please can we try?"

"Of course, just follow my instructions"

She then started guiding him through a meditation designed to get his conscious mind to relax to the point it was almost turned off, every now and then testing to see if he was deep enough. After several minutes he was ready.

"Michael you are a handsome man. When a woman consents to sex with you, you will let your instincts take over. You will give them the pleasure they want to receive from you and will only stop if the sex is complete or they withdraw consent." then on an absolute impulse she added "I consent."

In a moment he was on her kissing her passionately, holding her tight. She felt herself get wet instantly despite the fact that he was a little clumsy, but it was his first time after all. 'I might have to teach him a thing or two still' she thought, breaking the kiss she said "slow down, not so much tongue"

He kissed her again, this time it was much better, and she started to melt. He reached under her arms and got her out if the chair and onto her feet. She started pushing his jacket off his shoulders as he unbuttoned her blouse. She pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the floor. He reached behind her and started tugging at her bra. After a few moments of him trying to pull it open she giggled and said "push the straps together" he got the idea and soon her bra was hitting the ground too.

They were still kissing as he turned her around and gently pushed her back onto the couch. "Kiss me down my neck then suck on my nipples." She felt electricity as his soft lips worked their way down her neck, down her chest and eventually finding her nipple and he started sucking. She sighed in pleasure and hugged his head, holding him there and encouraging him to keep going. Every now and then when she started to get too sensitive, she would move his head to the other nipple.

"Now pull my pants off and lick me between my legs" the cute topless Michael immediately complied, unbuttoning her pants and pulling them and her underwear off at the same time, she opened her legs and he started licking the juiced from her hole, it felt good, but he was in the wrong spot. She grabbed him by the hair and moved her hips, getting her clit under his tongue. As soon as she got him lined up, she almost screamed from the amazing feelings that that hit her all of a sudden, she was in ecstasy as she felt her climax building quickly. When it happened, she shook hard, feeling her orgasm like an explosion in her mind, he didn't slow down and she was instantly hit with another one, she felt herself squirt on his face. She tried to push him away as the felt the third one "stop, I'm too sensitive" and he backed off right away. 'I'm training him well'

She looked at him as he stood up, she noticed the bulge in his pants getting smaller and said "I'm not ready to stop completely but let's take a break from the pussy licking. Take your pants off and let's see what we are working with" Michael took his pants off and was standing there naked, cock at half-mast "you have a decent size to you, but this won't do, stand in front of me" he took a step forward and Amanda sat up, taking his cock in her mouth and started sucking, bringing it back to life. She was pleased to discover that Michael practiced good hygiene, it barely tasted at all and was soon swelling inside her mouth, she listened to him moan as she bobbed her head taking him deeper into her throat each time, she was determined to touch his balls with her chin before she finished. Grabbing his butt, she pulled herself forward feeling his cock in the back of her throat, gently enter it and had him balls deep, holding him there for a few moments before leaning back again and seeing a line of saliva hanging from his now completely erect cock.

Lying on her back on the couch she said "Michael, I want you to fuck me now."

With that he was on top of her, pushing his hard well lubed cock into her very wet pussy. She loved the feeling of him sliding inside her, when he bottomed out, she felt like he was poking her in the stomach. Then he started pumping hard, she was breathing fast like her breaths were trying to match the pace of his thrusts. She felt an orgasm building, when she came, she scratched him, digging her nails into his back, it seemed to make him work harder, she came again and again, completely loosing track of time, she heard his breathing quicken and knew he must be getting close. He let out a loud grunt and she felt a warmth fill her pussy before he collapsed on her panting.

She enjoyed the feeling of his weight on top of her for a few minutes before saying "Michael it's time to put your clothes back on." he got up and started collecting his cloths, she noticed his back was bleeding slightly and thought 'woops' and she put her clothes on too.

Before long she was back on her chair and Michael was back sitting on the couch, she ignored the feeling of cum running down her leg as she woke him up again. He opened his eyes and she asked "how do you feel?"

"Good" he said, more loudly than he was talking before "I even feel more confident than I did before"

"Thats great" she said, remembering his back she wanted to get rid of him before he noticed anything "our time is up, I do think you might be cured, you responded very well to the hypnosis."

"Thank you so much for helping me."

"You are welcome, Michael, now go, meet the woman of your dreams and have a happy life."

"I will do that" he said as he left her office closing the door behind him.

Amanda picking up her purse decided to go home and have a quick shower instead of lunch and get ready for her next patient.