All Comments on 'A New Kind Of Therapy'

by phoenixchancer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Theme has potential (can easily imagine multiple stories around her developing practice), but this piece is rushed from start to finish including the sex. Reads like an expanded outline of your storyline. Why not take time/words to develop her character, explore patient’s “problem”, draw out the therapy and the sex.

phoenixchancerphoenixchanceralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thankyou! It is my first writing and I definitely have a lot to learn, I would like to expand on it a lot, as our character starts to abuse her power and take things too far, I will take your advice on board moving foward!!

ticklechambersticklechambersalmost 2 years ago

This is really good first story. Is Amanda going to do this for all her patients? Or will the next story follow the men or women she hypnotised? Or both?

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was very good and surprisingly so for a first story. I liked the characters and the topic since it is something that can both be expanded on in the future if you decided to make this a series or a continuing story of their lives. It did feel rushed at the end but pacing is something that writers often figure out as they continue to grow and that just takes time so it isn’t something you should be concerned with. I thought the scratches on his back and the cum dripping down her leg were both nice touches because it made your story more real. I can’t wait to see your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. Good descriptions, none of the distracting misspellings and grammatical errors which can be distracting. I hope you write something new soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous