All Comments on 'A New Legally Nude'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JeanCFNMJeanCFNMabout 1 year ago

It's been a long time coming ….I should talk … but this is up to your usual standard

Hope to see more episodes soon.

kylady76kylady76about 1 year ago

Love this story and the ELSS plot line it was as my part would say it was dovetail into the story and we just to know what happens with it and also with the young lovers.

lerenardruselerenardruseabout 1 year ago

Love chapter 1. The characters and story line feel alive and real. Looking forward to the new chapters.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 1 year ago

Can’t wait to read more. I didn’t think that it is that slow in getting started. It kept me guessing. At first it was the college graduation breakup; then there was the in house work romances; then there was the stripping; then nudist resort; finally the hookup of the two main characters. It was a fun journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent remake and start of a earlier 10 star story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for a great story. You write well.

I enjoyed the way Kristen and Peter are developing their relationship, with the catalyst of some encouraged nudity.

I am going to gradually read your other stories.

By the way, will Kristen dance at the club? Also, will Peter also dance at the club?

I look forward to your second chapter of New Legally Nude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. You do this type of story so well. Looking forward to it unfolding. Great and natural relationships, yoga groups, Gymnastic friends ... Wonder how long till all the office is bare?

warm4warm4about 1 year ago

Excellent. Hope it does extend to the previous length.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I Always enjoy your stories! Looking forward to more. Rock on. drmike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue this story! Don’t be the villain! You have literally left our hero and heroine with their pants down.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I always expected another part to this story.

I have read all of your work and have enjoyed it. I always check to see if you have written anything else as I like your writing style and appreciate the character development.

SlomoverSlomover6 months ago

That was a great story. Although the ending was very abrupt and left me hanging waiting for more. I hope there will be more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous