A New Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally!" I shouted.

"Have you always had those?" Andre asked, literally staring at my boobs.

"Yes! The whole time!" I nodded.

"No!" Andre shook his head.

"He's been drinking!" Sabrina and Jaquelyn said in unison.

"Keys!" Francis yelled.

"You ruined it!" Gary said. Sabrina's internet lover.

The rest of the night was a nice mix of getting to know each other's counterparts and dancing. I loved to dance. Andre was not bad at dancing, but he wasn't a lover of it. We were all sore and ready to head to the hotel by the night's end.

"Stay," I said as I held Andre up next to the door.

He might not love to dance, but he loved to drink. And the other older guys loved watching my poor guy take shot after shot.

"I think the floor is moving again," Andre said.

"No, it's you," I smiled.

I prodded him against the wall outside of our room and quickly opened the door.

Slowly I got him inside and onto the bed.

"Sorry, I ruined your night," Andre said.

"Babe," I said, holding his face. "You made my night, didn't ruin it."

"Seriously?" Andre asked.

"Yup," I smiled. "I couldn't be happier. Now I am going to get our clothes and stuff from the car, if you have to puke try and make it for the bathroom."

"Okay," Andre nodded.

I went downstairs and into the parking lot. "Boyfriend, okay?" Francis asked as she was heading for her car.

"Yeah, yours?" I asked.

"Don't ask," Francis said, shaking her head.

I could tell Francis and her boyfriend was already at ends. The guy was a total flirt. He flirted with Sabrina right in front of all of us. He blamed it on the drinks, but we could tell he was serious.

Gary and Andre had hit off, which I was surprised, I thought Andre and Nathan would be more of a friendship, but Nathan kept calling Andre his son, which just rubbed Andre wrong, but Gary was just like Andre, quiet at times and loud at others.

I got back up to the room and heard the loud snoring. 'At least he's not puking everywhere,' I thought.

I had to get him out of those clothes. He was sweating right through them. "Babe!" I said as I tried to get him to wake up. "Well, that's not going to work," I said.

'Not the first time you have to strip a drunk man,' I thought to myself as I rifled through Andre's suitcase and found bedclothes.

I had to undress Benjamin countless times after coming home after going out. Unlike Andre, Benjamin was a much bigger man. While Andre was taller, Benjamin was much broader all around.

I easily maneuvered Andre to get most of his clothes off until it came to his pants and underwear. "Well, then," I said out loud.

I finished changing him and set the A/C to a lower temperature. Then I went out on the balcony.

"Mom?" Sheila said, barely awake.

"Sorry to wake you, but I just wanted to tell you, that you were wrong," I said.

"About what," Sheila said.

"He does have a large one," I said, shaking my head.

"Seriously Mom, you called me at two in the morning to tell me your boyfriend has a big dick?" Sheila said.

"Yes," I replied.

Sheila hung up, and I started laughing.

12