A New Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling Kelly said, "I love the family participation bit."

"I know. Naturism is meant to be a non-sexual activity and naturist parents, or their children like me, encourage their family to appreciate bodies as part of their natural environment. Mom loves all this new-age rubbish, meditation, yoga, blah, blah blah." Erica had an evil grin on her face, "I'm going to tell mom I want to try naturism around home and encourage her to join me."

Kelly looked down at her fingers on Erica's pussy, "I love it. I love how you're going to do this. I want to watch you do it. Maybe we can setup some cameras like we have here at your place?"

"Of course we can babe." Kelly had the biggest grin on her face.

Oh, this was just getting hotter and hotter. Justine, Matt and me were creating our own incestuous circle. Each new member enticing others to join. We were going to have to give everyone a little of Matts special perfume to spray around. I was thinking that maybe we should even start a real club, there were plenty of empty warehouses downtown that could be picked up cheap. I looked up at Matt and Justine, still holding Matt's now semi-erect cock in mt hand.

"I've just thought of a great idea. Want to hear?"

Saturday Morning - Week 8

Matt and I were at Erica's house. We had free range of the property as Erica had told her mom she was getting their security system upgraded by a friend and had taken her mom out for breakfast. As they had an existing setup, we had it tested and done pretty quickly. I sent a message to Erica to let her know we were done, and we headed home. Just before midday I got a message back from Erica saying that her mom and her were almost home. I let Erica know that Kelly was heading over to join us and watch how things went.

Saturday Afternoon

Matt and I were lying in bed with Kelly between us. The three of us were naked and stroking each other. Justine had gone out scouting for warehouses, so we were relaxing. About to watch how things panned out with Erica and her mother Kendra. The front door opened and the two of them walked in laughing, Matt adjusted the sound. Kendra was an older version of Erica, dark hair, very full breasted and curvaceous. They were about the same height at five-eight. They both kicked off their heels and Erica walked over to a side-table and picked up one of Matt's special perfumes. Erica started talking.

"Hey mom, try this new perfume I got." She sprayed a few puffs in the air and Kendra walked through it.

"Wow, that smells amazing honey. I think I really like it."

"Well don't think you are going to use it all, it was a very limited edition." Erica had a mischievous smile on her face when she said this. "So, mom, I've been wanting to talk to you about something. Do you feel like some bubbles this early in the afternoon?"

"I could be persuaded, obviously it's nothing serious if we are having a drink." Kendra was smiling at her daughter.

"No nothing serious at all mom. I've been reading about naturism and how it's meant to promote stability of the human body, mind, and spirit."

"Isn't that going nude?" Kendra had a surprised look on her face.

"Well sort of, let's have that drink mom."

They went through to the kitchen and Kendra sat down at the breakfast bar while Erica opened some champagne and poured a glass each. They clinked and smiled at each other.

"So, mom, naturists believe that by baring it all, or being nude as you said, has physical and mental health benefits, including stress relief and improved self-esteem. Spirituality, harmony with nature and family participation are all key to practicing this."

Kendra took another sip of her drink and looked at Erica, "Ok. I guess."

"I know it sounds weird at first, but naturism is meant to be non-sexual and naturists like to encourage their family to appreciate bodies as part of their natural environment. Mom I want to try it and see if this is true."

"Ok," Kendra said sounding a little bit hesitant.

"So, mom, I only want to do it around the house. Our backyard and everywhere is very private so it's not as if the neighbours will get to perve."

"Ok, so you want to walk around the house and yard naked? I suppose I can make myself scarce when you want to do this. How long were you thinking of trying this out for?"

"A couple of weeks to start with mom. But here's the thing. I want you to do this with me. You're always saying we should try new things together; well this is something I want to try."

"Well um, well um. I'm not sure honey. Are you sure you want to see your old mother wandering around naked? I'm not even sure I would be comfortable seeing you naked."

"Oh, come on mom, you're gorgeous. Women half your age would kill for a body like yours. Besides, like I said, it's non-sexual and it's about family participation. What better way for a mother and daughter to get together spiritually and emotionally than shedding off the masks of society, our clothes, in the privacy of our own home? Let's have another drink and think about it?"

Erica poured herself and her mother another drink and they smiled at each other. She seemed to be making a good argument and Kendra appeared to be getting more compliant with the second glass. The three of us were now propped up on pillows watching intently as this unfolded.

"Wow this is so hot," Kelly said, "I bet Erica has her mom naked within the next hour. I so want to see Kendra naked; I've seen her in a bikini and her tits are amazing. I wonder if she's bald like her daughter or has a landing strip. Maybe she had herself lasered like Erica did."

I looked at Matt and smiled, then back to Kelly, "Hopefully they'll both be naked in the next hour!"

We continued to watch and by the third glass both mother and daughter were giggling. Erica stood up to pour what was left in the bottle into their glasses and only a few drops came out.

"Another bottle mom?"

"Why not!"

Erica smiled at her mother's response and brought back another bottle from the fridge.

"So, mom, how about I open this one as a naturist?"

"Oh, Erica you are so naughty! Ok, why don't you."

Both the wine and Matt's perfume seemed to be having the desired effect.

Erica turned her back to her mother and looked up at the camera with a big grin on her face and said in a little girl voice, "Unzip me please mommy?"

Kendra giggled and reaching over unzipped the back of her daughter's dress. Erica blew a silent kiss at the camera, clearly hoping we were watching. She turned around to face her mother with her arms across her chest. She then peeled down her dress and let it drop to the floor. Erica had no bra or panties on and was now standing fully naked in front of her mother. Her arms were by her side and her voluptuous breasts pointing forward, her nipples erect. Kendra was staring at her daughter with what appeared to be a look of lust on her face. Erica walked over to the champagne bottle and popped the cork. She then leant over in front of her mother, her left arm behind her back and her right holding the bottle to Kendra's glass. This allowed Erica's gorgeous breasts to hang down right in front of her mother's face, "May I serve you mommy?" This seemed to shake Kendra out of her reverie.

"Oh yes, yes thankyou babe."

"Wow that was a slip," Kelly and Matt looked at me. "I can't imagine Kendra has called her daughter babe very often," I said smiling at Kelly and Matt. They smiled back at me and then our eyes returned to the screen.

"That's ok mommy. I enjoy serving you."

Again, Erica was responding to her mother as a submissive would to their dom. I was beginning to wonder if Erica knew more about her mother's sexual proclivities than she had let on.

Kendra seemed confused as she looked at her daughter. Erica poured the champagne expertly and straightened up, her left hand still behind her back and her right holding the champagne bottle, as if awaiting orders.

"You may place the bottle back down daughter."

Erica complied, then put her arms behind her back, her legs slightly apart, shoulders back. This again had the effect of pushing her beautiful breasts forward, straight toward her mother. Kendra was sitting on her stool, legs crossed, champagne flute in her right hand. She was tapping her ring on the glass looking at her daughter.

"Oh my god," Matt and I looked over at Kelly whose eyes were glued to the screen. "Kendra's a dom. Erica must have worked it out. This is soooo awesome." Kelly looked back and forth at Matt and me smiling, then we all looked back at the screen.

"Daughter," Kendra's voice had become deeper, more controlled, dominant, "place your hands behind your head."

"Yes mommy," Erica's fingers clasped behind her head, elbows back. This again had the effect of pushing her breasts forward. Her nipples were hard and erect.

"Did you think I would so easily strip for you by coming up with this naturist drivel daughter?" The look on Kendra's face was stern, her lip turned up slightly in a snarl, her voice domineering. We could tell Kendra was now definitely under the spell of the perfume.

"I was hoping mommy."

"Hope is something you no longer have. Do you want to be a submissive my daughter?"

"Yes mommy."

"And did you think I would be your dom?"

"I was hoping mommy."

"I told you. Hope is something you no longer have. Your answers should be limited to what is required to complete your response, a simple yes or no. Now what is your answer daughter?"

"Yes mommy."

Kendra smiled at her daughter.

Oh my god, and I'd thought Cindy and Kayla were kinky. This was next level in a different way. I was stroking Kelly's pussy and she was stroking Matt's cock while we watched.

"Erica."

"Yes mommy."

"Kneel before your goddess."

Erica was on her knees, her face just in front of her mother's crossed legs. Kendra looked down and smiled at her daughter.

"Kiss your goddesses feet daughter slave."

Erica leant forward and began kissing the raised foot of her mother's crossed legs. Kendra smiled again and took a sip of her champagne.

"I need my pussy licked," Kelly said this looking at me while still stroking my husbands' cock. I dropped down between her legs and began tonguing her clit, still watching the screen from my angled view. Kelly looked down at me, smiled and began kissing my husband. This always felt so right, pleasuring a woman while she pleasured my husband. Maybe I was the one that needed to kiss Kendra's feet.

Kendra picked up her phone and dialled a number, she had it on speaker and a voice we recognised answered.

"Hi gorgeous, how are you?"

It was Jill, Kelly's mother. We all stopped and looked at the screen in shock.

"Great babe, I've just been out for breakfast with Erica and now we're home having a few champagnes. I haven't seen you in ages and was just thinking it would be great to catch up. Maybe you'd like to come over for an early dinner and drinks?"

"That sounds great. I really didn't have anything planned. I'll bring some wine and dessert. What time do you want me there?"

"Six would be good, see you then?"

"Great, I'll see you then gorgeous, bye for now."

Kendra looked back down at Erica who was still kissing her feet. "I have some plans for tonight. We need to get ready. Stand up."

This whole episode had been completely unexpected. The three of us were still staring at the screen after Kendra and Erica had left the room. I looked back at Kelly and spoke, her face turned towards me.

"What do you think Kendra has planned for your mom Kelly? Do you know if Kendra and your mom have ever had a relationship before? I know Jill is naturally submissive as well. Maybe Matt's perfume has brought out a side to Kendra that she was keeping suppressed?"

"I don't know what Kayla's planning and I know my mom hasn't ever had sex with Kendra. Your right though, I bet that spray of perfume has super charged her sex drive. I know it had that effect on me. Mom is a submissive. Maybe we can make this work to our advantage." Kelly grabbed her phone and dialled. "Hi mom, can you come over to Matt and Tracey's, we need to chat. Just let yourself in. We're upstairs in the master bedroom."

Not long after Jill walked into the room. "Undress mom and join us in bed, you need to watch something."

We played the video back to Jill, the three of us stroking and caressing her while we watched. When it finished, I looked at Jill and said, "So what do you think? Has Kendra ever made a pass at you before?"

"No Trace. Never. I do think it's hot though. I've always tried to promote her dominant side when I've been around her. I never thought she noticed. Even before all this craziness in our sex lives happened, I'd always fantasised about Kendra dominating me. I even masturbated to those fantasies before she'd come over to visit. There's just something so hot about the confident way she carries herself, how she speaks. In one of my fantasies I was kneeling before her just like she had Erica doing. If that's what she has planned, then I'm more than happy to let it go ahead."

I smiled at Jill, "Suck my husband's cock." Jill's mouth was wrapped around Matt's shaft and she was deep throating him straight away. I looked over at Kelly, "I know this isn't exactly what you had planned for Kendra but maybe we can do something a little more in line with Kendra's kinky side?"

Kelly smiled back at me nodding her head. I started explaining my plan to her.

Saturday Evening

It was just before six. Matt, Justine and me were propped up on the bed again. Justine had told us all about how productive her day was. She had narrowed her search down to three properties. Her favourite was one that had both parking and a huge basement area. We quietened down when Kendra's doorbell rang, and we all looked to the screen. Kendra was answering her front door with a big grin on her face. She was wearing a black leather halter-neck dress that came down to just above mid-thigh. It was laced at the front and you could see the curve of Kendra's huge breasts as the dress struggled to contain them. She also had on a pair of what looked like seven-inch black lace up patent leather platform ankle boots with a stiletto heel. These make her tower over Jill and Kelly. She looked hot. She looked like a dom.

"Hi babe," her grin dropped slightly when she saw Kelly standing beside Jill. "Ah, hi Kelly."

"Hi Kendra. Hope you don't mind me tagging along. I thought I could catch up with Erica and maybe watch a movie? I'm sure you can keep mom under control by yourself?" Kelly smirked at Kendra as she said this last part.

Kendra smiled back at Kelly, "I don't think I'll have any problem keeping your mother under control. Erica's upstairs in her room. I'm sure she'd be more than happy to watch a movie with you."

Kelly smiled, "See you later mom. Make sure you and Kendra don't misbehave too much." She gave her mother a kiss on the cheek and ran upstairs.

Our plan of distracting Kendra by sending Kelly along had seemed to have worked well. Kendra seemed to have been caught off balance, a bit unsure of what to do. We could now wait and see if Kendra was prepared to go ahead with anything while Kelly was upstairs with her daughter.

Kendra watched Kelly run up the stairs and when she was out of sight she looked back at Jill.

"So, babe I was looking forward to having you all to myself. Now I guess I have to share you with your daughter?"

"Oh, Kendra don't be silly. I'm still here just for you. You can still have your wicked way with me." Jill smiled, looked down and batted her eyelids at Kendra when she said this.

Kendra looked back at Jill with that slightly sneering smile, "You might be surprised at how wicked I can be babe. Why don't we have a drink." Kendra turned and strode into the kitchen, Jill followed. There was a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket and two chilled glasses. Kendra opened the bottle and poured two glasses, handing one to Jill and taking the other for herself. Kendra clinked their glasses together, "Cheers my little pet. Thank you for coming."

Jill giggled. "Little pet. You are being funny tonight, I like it. I must say too, you look absolutely stunning in that outfit. I wish I had the confidence to wear something like that. Did you wear it especially for your little pet?"

Kendra winked at Jill and took a sip of her drink. "As a matter of fact, I did. And I'm sure you could wear something like this. In fact, I have a few things you may even like to try on later?"

"That would be great Kens. I'd love you to direct me in a little fashion show."

Kendra smiled. She looked like a cat about to pounce and Jill was the prey. Her hand went under Jill's chin, the index finger tilting Jill's face up to hers. Kendra looked down at Jill. "You have such lovely green eyes, almost blue. Would you like to be my pet Jill?"

Jill looked uncertain and surprised by this question, "I, I, I, that's a funny question Kens."

"It's a simple question. Whenever we are together you flirt with me and assume a submissive role. So, I'll ask again just this once. Would you like to be my pet Jill?"

Jill stared at Kendra, then answered. "Yes Kens. I'd like to be your pet."

"That's a very good answer my pet. And what will you do for your goddess?"

"Anything my goddess asks."

"That's right my pet. Anything I ask."

Things had certainly ramped up quickly. Justine looked at Matt and me, "This is so much hotter than what you told me. Kendra's just the kind of manager I want at the club. Can we employ her?"

I looked at my sister, "Sure, but I don't know that much about her qualifications."

Justine looked at me. "Fuck qualifications. She's hot. And she's obviously in charge."

Sometimes my sister just made complete sense, and this was one of those times. "OK, let's hire her." We looked back at the screen.

"My gorgeous little pet." Kendra was tilting Jill's chin up again as she said this. "I want you naked."

"But our daughters? Our daughters are upstairs."

"I know pet. That's what makes it so hot."

Jill looked at Kendra, their eyes locked together. She began peeling her dress off.

"Very good my pet. Very good. You will do anything for me won't you?"

"Yes goddess."

Kendra smiled. She looked like the cat that had just caught the canary. "We are going to have so much fun tonight. Pick your dress up and let's go up to my room. It's time to play dress up my pet." Kendra took Jills hand and led her upstairs.

The camera automatically switched to the stairwell and then Kendra's bedroom. Kendra was walking to a set of drawers and taking out what looked like a black leather harness.

"Put this on pet."

Jill stepped into the harness and pulled it up. The leather cinched up onto her pussy and she moaned slightly. It then crossed over on her stomach and formed a cup-less bra across her breasts. Kendra stepped behind Jill and began tightening the buckle at the back of her neck. Kendra's hands came around Jill and she began pinching her nipples.

"Does your harness feel nice my pet?"

"Yes, oh yes it does."

"I have something else for you." Kendra slipped a leather collar round Jills neck and tightened it. The collar had a silver ring at the front.

Jill smiled, "Oh that feels very nice goddess."

Kendra clipped a lead to the ring, "Very nice. Should I show you to the girls now?"

"Oh Kens, I don't know. I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"Yes, your right pet. Wait here." Kendra went back to her drawers, rummaged through and returned. "Now let me fit this on, open your mouth."

Jill opened her mouth and Kendra slipped a bridle into it, the leather harness came up over Jill's head and Kendra buckled it into place. There were two leather ears either side completing the picture of Jill becoming a pony-girl.