A New Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra stepped back to admire her work, "Very nice. Now your hair needs to be brushed up in a high ponytail." Kendra picked up a hairbrush and brushed Jills beautiful blond hair up and tied it off. Kendra walked back to the drawers and this time returned with what looked like a black leather bag. "Arms back pet." Kendra fitted the armbinder over Jills arms, placed the leather straps under her arms and buckled it in place. "Now for the final touch, bend forward pet." Jill bent forward, legs straight, arms stretched out behind her and head up facing forward in her pony bridle. Jill still had on her black pumps, so this had the effect of pushing her round ass out. Kendra was back in the drawer and returned with a tube and what looked like a tail.

"Now my pet, what's a pony without a tail?" Kendra opened the tube and squeezed lube out onto her hand and smeared it on the butt-plug of the tail. She then smeared some more on Jill ass and one finger entered her bottom. Jill moaned in pleasure. "I think we can take two?" and Kendra pushed another finger in, Jill moaned louder this time, "And three," Jill moaned again. "Now let's put your tail in my pet." Kendra removed her fingers and began sliding the butt plug into Jill's ass.

"Ohhhh, so big. Ohhhh so full." Jill had her eyes closed and a look of ecstasy on her face.

Kendra smiled, "Now let's just get over the widest part, good pet, take it in, take it all in my pet pony." Kendra's eyes were wide, and she looked ecstatic when Jill finally accepted the girth and full length of the butt plug into her ass.

"Now my pony, straighten up, shoulders back, chin up." Jill complied with Kendra's orders. "Now, my pet pony, let's practice our gaits. We'll start with a walk round the room." Jill began walking in a circle around the room. "No, no, no my pet pony. You need to lift your knees high when you walk, slow steps forward raising one knee high, then place it down and raise the other knee high." Jill began walking slower, lifting her knees up as high as she could before placing her foot back down and lifting the other knee. "Perfect my pet pony. You are just perfect." Jill looked at her goddess, joy and awe evident on her face.

"Now my pet pony. We are going to try a trot. This is a little faster and a little harder so you may need some encouragement from the whip." Kendra walked over to her drawers again and took out a long-handled whip. Although the handle was long the whip at the end was short, so it was perfect for a smaller room like this. "Now my pet pony, let's try that trot."

Jill began moving faster. Still lifting her knees high. The sting of the whip on her ass encouraging her when she slowed, or her knees were not high enough.

"Very good my pet pony. Now you're ready to be shown. I think we can adjourn to the arena downstairs."

Jill's eyes went wide, and she had a pleading look on her face as she turned to face Kendra.

"Oh, don't worry my pet pony, the audience will love you. I've already messaged them to prepare."

Kendra began leading her pony downstairs. Kelly was seated on the sofa and beside her Erica was kneeling, completely naked bar a collar and lead.

Kelly smiled, "What a beautiful pony mistress. Is she fully trained?"

"Not yet, but she is responding to her training and the whip. This will be her first showing so I'm hoping it will go well."

Jill was looking back and forth between her daughter and Kendra, a confused look in her eyes.

"Now my pony pet, let's put you through your paces. Walk, and remember, knees high." Jill followed Kendra's instructions and began prancing around the room. Kendra had a big grin on her face. She looked down at Kelly, "Do you mind if I take a seat beside you while we watch my pony?"

"Not at all Kendra, sit down."

They were both watching now, then Kelly spoke, "Such a pretty pony. It's so erotic watching a pony be put through its paces." Kelly was stroking Kendra as she said this.

"Yes, so very erotic." Kendra seemed mesmerised by her pony's movements.

Kelly was talking softly now, "Perhaps you'd like to undress Kendra?"

"Yes, undress." Kendra seemed to be under a spell watching her pony. She stood and dropped her dress. She was standing naked, still in her pumps.

"You like to be controlled as well don't you Kendra?"

"Yes." Kendra seemed to be in a trance.

"Kneel before me Kendra."

Kendra knelt in front of Kelly. Kelly was smiling at her, then she looked over at her mother who was still performing as a pony for them. Slowly walking around the room, knees lifting high, chin up, shoulders back, breasts pushed forward, restrained in her arm-binder. Kelly looked down to her right at Erica, kneeling beside her, collared and on a lead. Then she looked back at Kendra.

"You like to be in control don't you Kendra?"

"Yes."

"Do you also like to be controlled?"

Kendra looked confused, then her eyes lit up and she smiled, "Yes."

"Would you like me to control you Kendra?"

"Yes."

"Does it bother you that your daughter is naked beside us, in a collar, on a lead?"

"Yes. No. I'm not sure, maybe." Kendra had a confused look on her face, she was trying to reconcile the situation she now found herself in.

"You should be relaxed beside your daughter Kendra. Your daughter loves you Kendra."

"Yes."

Kendra seemed to be in a trancelike state. She seemed to be giving full control over to Kelly. Justine, Matt and I were all really turned on watching this. Matt looked down at me as I stroked his cock and smiled, "Remember weeks ago you promised to do anything for me if I asked?"

I looked up at Matt, still stroking his cock, "Yes, anything."

"I know what I want you to do. We'll discuss it later tonight."

"Yes babe." I wondered what he could possibly be wanting to ask me to do. I'd already willingly fulfilled all his deviant fantasies. We turned back to the screen to continue watching. Kelly was talking to Kendra again.

"Kendra, I'm controlling you now, you'll do anything I command."

"Yes."

"There's something I've been wanting to see for a long time now Kendra. Today I'm going to see it for the first time."

Kelly stood up and pulled her dress over her head, she was completely naked underneath. She picked up Erica's lead and the two of them walked over to the dining table. She unclipped Erica's lead. Kelly then pulled out one of the leather chairs, turned it around and sat down. She looked at Erica and smiled, "Kneel my slave."

Kelly looked over to Erica's mother, "Kendra. Come, kneel before me."

Kendra rose, walked over and knelt in front of Kelly, taking her place beside her daughter. Kelly looked at the two of them and smiled. She looked over at her mother who was still circling the room, knees lifting high with every step, chin up, shoulders back, breasts pushed forward, restrained in her arm-binder. Looking every bit the pony-girl she had now become. Kelly smiled again. She looked back at Kendra.

"Have you ever been with a woman before Kendra?"

"No."

"Have you ever fantasised about being with another woman?"

"Yes. My ex-husband would like to have me talk about fucking other woman when we made love."

"And who did you fantasise about?"

"Friends, sales assistants I'd seen when shopping, teachers at Erica's school, some of Erica's friends."

"Did that include me Kendra?"

Kendra looked nervous, she looked at Erica, then back to Kelly. She was biting her lip.

"Answer me Kendra."

"Yes. My ex-husband suggested I introduce you to our fantasies. I didn't particularly like these fantasies. He loved them."

"Describe them to me."

Kendra blushed. "You really want me to?"

"Yes. In exactly the same detail that you did with your ex-husband. Now, slaves, kneel up, hands behind your head. Start." Both Erica and Kendra knelt up and interlaced their fingers behind their head. This had the effect of pushing their beautiful full breasts forward. Both had hard erect nipples.

"He always wanted me to first suck his cock and then stroke it with my saliva working as a lube while I told him the fantasy. I'm tied to our bed, spreadeagle, my ex walks in with you, both of you are naked. He looks at me smiling as you drop to your knees and begin sucking his cock. He would always say the same thing at this point - you like watching your girlfriend's daughter suck my cock and I would always reply yes. Then he would always ask if I'd like your mother to lick my pussy at the same time and I would always reply yes."

"How very kinky." Kelly said smiling.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry Kens. It's a hot fantasy. Continue."

"I'd ask him to bring you up onto the bed. I'd then ask him if I could have his permission to let you eat my pussy. He'd always reply the same way - If I can fuck her doggy style while she eats you out - and I would reply - of course you can babe. Then you're licking my pussy and I'm telling him to fuck you harder, that I want your mother to be fucking me at the same time, sitting on my face, that I want both of you to be our fuck toys. I tell him how I want to train your mother to be my pony, to be my slave, how I want to submit to you, her daughter, while your mother watches. He'd always cum pretty quickly after this."

Kelly was smiling at Kendra, "Look at your pony Kens."

Kendra turned and looked at Jill, still circling the room.

"Does it turn you on to have my mother trained as a pony-girl?"

Kendra was breathless when she replied. "Yes."

"Does it turn you on to be kneeling, naked, in front of me?"

Kendra's response was again breathless, "Yes."

"How does it make you feel to have your daughter kneeling naked beside you?"

Kendra looked over to Erica, looked up and down her daughter's body and turned back to face Kelly, "It makes me feel hot. It makes me feel turned on. It makes me feel controlled."

"Very good Kens. Your daughter is very good at eating pussy. I've been training her for months. Would you like to watch her eat my pussy?"

"I, I, I don't know."

"You've known Erica and I have been seeing each other for months, having sleepovers. Did you ever fantasise about what we might have been doing?"

"I, I, I don't know."

"Yes, you do know Kens. Were you jealous of her sleeping over? You knew my mother was there too. Did you ever wonder what the three of us might be doing?"

"I, I, I don't know."

"Yes, you do know Kens. Tell me."

"Yes. Yes, I did. I did fantasise about the three of you."

"And what was your fantasy Kens?"

"I, I, I can't tell you. It's so wrong."

"You can tell me Kens. It's the perfect time. My mother is your pony-girl. Your daughter is kneeling naked in front of me. You're naked beside your daughter. Tell me Kens."

"I, I, I fantasised about the three of you fucking together. I fantasised that the three of you were in bed together, fucking. And I wanted to be there too."

"And now you can be Kens. Erica." Erica looked at Kelly. "Put your hands behind your back and lick my pussy while your mother watches."

Erica looked at her mother, then back at Kelly, then back to her mother again. She turned, put her hands behind her back, leant down and began eating Kelly's pussy.

Kelly moaned and smiled at Kendra who was still kneeling, hands behind her head. "Look at your daughter. Look at how eager she is to pleasure me. Is this what you imagined? Your daughter eating my pussy while my mother pranced around as your pony girl?"

"Yes. Oh god yes. This is way beyond my fantasies, but it's exactly what I wanted. May I eat you? Can I eat you with my daughter?" Kendra was begging now. We could tell this was a sexual overload for her. This was all her desires appearing together. I was stroking Matt's cock; my sister Justine was kissing my husband. This was ecstasy. Matt looked down at me and spoke. "I need your gift now. The promise you said you would give me. I want it. Can you give it to me?"

I looked up at him and said, "Anything. Anything you desire. What do you want?"

Matt looked down at me. "I want you to invite your mother over to stay."

When Matt said this, I came. Justine was moaning as well; Matt's mention of our mother had obviously had the same effect on her.

"Yes babe, of course I can invite her." I was still stroking Matt's rock-hard cock and it throbbed when I said yes. "Do you want me to seduce her?"

"I want much more than that. We can talk about it later. Let's see what Kelly does next."

We turned back to the screen. My mind was racing. The thought of seducing my own mother with my husband was so erotic.

"May I eat you? Can I eat you with my daughter?" Kendra was still begging.

Kelly smiled at her, "No."

"Please Kelly. Let me taste your pussy. I'll do anything for you."

"Anything?"

"Yes. Anything."

Kelly smiled. "Mom. Come over here."

Jill strode over. Still prancing like a pony and stood facing Kelly.

"Take my mother's bridle off. Leave the armbinders and tail on."

Kendra immediately jumped up and took off Jills bridle and placed it on the table. Kendra turned back to Kelly waiting for her next instruction. A look of hope on her face that she would soon be tasting her first pussy, Kelly's teenage pussy.

Kelly looked up at Kendra, a dreamy look on her face as Erica continued teasing her clit with her tongue. "Kens, look at how beautiful your daughter is. On her knees satisfying me. You want to be doing that with her don't you?"

"Oh yes. Oh yes, I do Kelly. Please let me do it. Please let me taste my first pussy."

"Oh, you're going to Kens. But it's not going to be my pussy that you taste first."

Kendra looked over at Jill, thinking that Kelly was going to have her eat out Kelly's mother. She looked back at Kelly, expectation and hunger in her eyes.

"The first pussy you are going to taste Kens is your daughter's pussy."

Kendra gasped. Erica looked up at Kelly, then back to her mother. Kelly stood up, taking Erica's hand and guiding her to stand. She then pushed Erica back down into the seat, turned and smiled at Kendra. "On your knees Kens. On your knees in front of your daughter. Hands behind your back."

Kendra hesitated then knelt, back straight, breasts pushed forward, hands behind her back. Kelly guided her mother over and stood behind her, so they had a clear view from the side. She wrapped her arms around Jill, fondling her breasts, pinching her nipples.

"Oh mommy, this is so hot. We're going to watch your best friend taste pussy for the first time. We're going to watch your best friend eat out her own daughter. Did you ever imagine seeing this mommy? Watching your girlfriend make incestuous lesbian love to her own daughter?"

Jill's gaze was transfixed on the scene in front of her. Kendra naked and kneeling in front of her own daughter. Erica seated in front of her mother, naked. "This is so erotic Kelly. I never thought I would be watching Kens do this. Make her do it Kelly, make her taste her own daughter."

Kelly had an evil grin on her face as she stroked her mother's body, "Time for dessert Kens. Eat up. Eat your daughter."

Erica pulled her pussy lips apart. Kendra lent forward, her tongue came out and she began licking her daughter's clit. Erica's head went back, a moan escaping her. "Oh mommy, oh mommy that feels so good." Kendra was hesitant at first but when Erica called her mommy, she became voracious. Kendra didn't seem to be able to get enough of her mouth on her daughter's pussy. She was licking and mashing her face into her daughter's wet pussy. Erica had a look alternately of surprise and ecstasy on her face. She didn't seem to be able to comprehend that her mother was doing this to her.

"Oh mommy, oh mommy. So good. Lick me mommy, eat me mommy, so good." Erica looked up at Jill and Kelly, "Mommy is so good at this. Mommy's going to make me cum. Oh this is so good, it's so deviant having my mother between my legs. I want more people to watch us do this, I want people to see how hot a mother and daughter can be together. Oh, that's it mommy, lick me faster. Your tongue feels soooo goood mommy." Erica's hands wrapped around her mother's head and she pulled Kendra's face further into her pussy, "That's it mommy, that's it," Erica was panting. "That's it mommy. I'm going to feed you mommy. I'm going to feed you my juices." Erica let out a long moan, she pushed her mother's face back from her pussy and then she squirted. A long stream splashed out from her pussy, Kendra's eyes went wide, and she opened her mouth. She was catching her daughters squirt in her mouth, drinking it, wanting more. Erica squirted again and Kendra straightened up, letting the juices spray all over her body, dripping off her breasts. Erica's eyes went wide at the sight of her mother being sprayed by her pussy juices. "There's more mommy, there's more for you." Kendra leant forward again and opened her mouth, a stream of pussy juice squirted straight in. She closed her mouth but didn't swallow it. Instead she stood up and leant over her daughter. Erica looked up at her mother, "Feed me mommy. Feed me my juices." Erica opened her mouth and Kendra began letting the squirt dribble into her daughters' mouth.

Kelly and Jill were staring open mouthed, shocked at how kinky this display of mother/daughter love was. Kelly had pinched both her mother's nipples in her thumb and forefinger, pulling them forward, stretching her mother's breasts out. Jill seemed to be enjoying this pain as they watched. Kelly was mesmerised and spoke in a low breathless voice. "This is so hot mommy. This is so hot. I want them to eat both of us out. I want a mother and daughter to eat us together. I want to kiss you while Erica licks your pussy and her mother licks mine. I want to kiss you mommy when they swap around, and we have a daughter eating a daughter and a mother eating a mother. So hot mommy. I want us to fuck them with strap-on's. I want to watch them kiss and fondle each other while I fuck you with a strap-on."

Jill was moaning as Kelly said this, "Oh yes, oh yes Kelly. Mmmmmmmm. I want that too."

Kelly began releasing her mother from the armbinder and then led her to Kendra's black leather sofa. They both sat down and looked over to Kendra and Erica. Erica smiled at them, looked back to her mother and said, "Look mommy. Time to share a mother and daughter together." They walked over hand in hand. Kendra knelt in front of Kelly and Erica knelt in front of Jill.

Kelly smiled, "I want to watch you make out together."

Kendra and Erica leant into each other and began kissing passionately. Kelly was stroking and caressing her mother while they watched. Kelly then guided her mother to stand and bent her forward. She slowly withdrew the butt-plug tail that was still in her mother's ass. Jill moaned as her daughter did this. It popped out and Jill sat back down beside her daughter. Kelly began feeding the butt-plug into her mothers' mouth. Jill was licking and sucking on it as they continued to watch Kendra and Erica kissing and caressing each other.

"Enough," Kelly said. "Time for you to feast on a mother and daughter."

Both Erica and Kendra dove between Jill and Kelly's legs, licking voraciously. Jill and Kelly's eyes rolled back in their heads. They began moaning, eyes closed. As their moaning got louder Kelly opened her eyes again and looked over at her mother, "Kiss me mommy, kiss me while they eat us." Jill smiled, leant into her daughter and began kissing her.

This was so hot, Matt's cock was pulsating in my hand as we watched. I was stroking Justine's pussy and it was slick with her juices. Kendra and Erica were swapping around, now a mother licking a mother and a daughter licking a daughter. This was so erotic watching the four of them together. The four of them got up and walked to the upstairs master bedroom. Kendra and Erica lay down and now Jill and Kelly were eating them out. They changed places again, Kendra on top of her daughter scissoring, Kelly doing the same with her mother. Their slick pussies were sliding and squishing together, Kelly and Kendra were kissing each other while they did this. I jumped up on all fours, turned back to Matt and said, "Fuck me while we watch this." I felt Matt's cock enter me, it was so warm, I could feel it throbbing in my pussy as he slid in and out. I looked back and saw Justine was behind him, rubbing her pussy all over his ass as he fucked me. I felt myself cumming in waves as I watched the incestuous foursome in front of me. Mothers and daughters all fucking together. So hot, so taboo, so erotic.