A New Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly and Kendra were putting on strap-ons. Kelly was fucking her mother and Kendra was fucking her daughter. Jill and Erica were facing each other, kissing as they were being fucked from behind. They then swapped around; Kelly was fucking Erica while Kendra fucked Jill.

Kelly looked over to Kendra who was thrusting her fake cock in and out of Kelly's mother's pussy. "Kendra, look at what I'm doing." Kelly was smiling as Kendra looked up at her. "I'm fucking your daughter. Does it turn you on to watch me fucking your daughter? Or does it make you jealous?"

"Oh god Kelly. It turns me on so much."

"I like watching you fuck my mom Kendra, it's so hot. Maybe I should take a short video and you could send it to your ex. That would really piss him off."

Kendra got an evil smile on her face, "Oh yes it would. I have a better idea if you don't think it's too kinky?"

Kelly smiled, "I love kinky. What is it?"

"Can we take one of me fucking your mom and then one of me fucking you? That would blow his mind. My phones over there if you're up for it?"

Kelly withdrew her cock from Erica and the two of them jumped off the bed. Kelly slipped her cock off and picked up Kendra's phone and held it up, "Tell me when you want me to start."

Kendra looked up and smiled, slowly thrusting in and out of Jill, "Now." Kelly started filming and Kendra looked into the camera and spoke, "Look babe, I'm fucking Jill. Too bad this is all you'll ever see of this fantasy."

Kelly paused the video and handed it to Erica. "Me next," she said and jumped up onto the bed on all fours, Jill got down. Erica was ready to film; her mother was sliding her fake cock into Kelly.

Kendra nodded and Erica re-started the video, "Look babe, I even get to fuck her daughter too." Erica stopped the video and handed the phone to her mom.

Kendra looked at the video, it was just a couple of seconds long with blurry shots of Jill then Kelly. Kendra smiled, "Perfect. I'm sending it to him." Kendra turned to Kelly, "Now I want to fuck you while you eat my daughter out and your mother watches."

Kelly grinned, "That sounds perfect."

It had been a big night, Kelly, Jill, Erica and Kendra just kept fucking each other in every position and combination imaginable. They were insatiable. At some point Matt, Justine and I collapsed and fell asleep.