All Comments on 'A New Life - Day 01'

by subtlelee

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
KatlynArgosKatlynArgosover 7 years ago
Very nice!

I really like this hope there is more, or at least more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super story

One of the best beginnings to a bdsm story I've ever read. I love the way slavery is presented as a totally natural institution. Have you written similar things? This is so good I feel you must be an experienced writer. Thank you so much!

slave2womanslave2womanover 7 years ago
sublime

i just cant wait to read the rest of the story,

this is top, or tup :)

L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 7 years ago
Ok I'm In

Very good story. Well imagined and written this one is a cut above. I look forward to coming installments. I have to mention the little glitches that were not spotted in editing. These Di dn't bother me but they distract from your otherwise excellent craft.

Hope you'll post more soon.

L O R

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Hello.. I have been following your stories... I have read blueyes a million times. I request you to write a sequel for blueeyes as early as possible many are dying for its next installment. Even this story had a good kick start. Please continue the good work please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perfect world.

Blue eyes has the bar set very high but after waiting so long for anything from you this was such a pleasant surprise. Quite simply I have never read anyone with such a deft, subtle touch in writing stories of a quite believable matriarchal society. The harsh, disciplined, yet ultimately loving women in this of all ages is beautifully done.

Please let me disappear to more of this beautiful world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
???

Where is this blue eyes story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ultimately loving women .....

Anon : soft - headed .

They are brutal sadists .

Just like slave owners in the USA South .

SexySandra01SexySandra01almost 6 years ago
To anonymous

Get over yourself ... your that pitiful you can’t even register a name!!! But still you read it ? What does that say about you ... know what you get off on it and don’t give the author of a FANTASY story the credit they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous!

I Absolutely loved your story! I only wish that the world could truly be this way. The world would be so much better if women ruled in this manner. I would love to have bought my husband (piggy) and make him be my boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Register a name ...

I would be surprised if Subtlelee is the author's registered real name.

The comment about the nature of some of the characters is legitimate.

Actions are more honest than words.

I am not the anon who has been criticised .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very well written, descriptive, realistic. Love the normalizing of males as pets and property. You strike a good balance with Women as caring yet strict capable owners.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story and the normalizing of males as inferior pets! Beautifully detailed introduction to characters and storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story and the normalizing of males as inferior pets! Beautifully detailed introduction to characters and storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow what a sad depressing story. This isnt BDSM. Its in another category, maybe mysandry? Torture porn? You have to be very far down the internet porn rabbit hole to enjoy this. Whats next gental mutilation? I found it disturbing but didnt downvote it. For those into it, please get some, therapy and maybe take a break from porn and erotica for a while. Fetishes can get all consuming. Maybe take a break from it for a bit. If you break the cycle, maybe you can rediscover what you did before obsessively reading this stuff all day long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I would have hoped that she would have given him an enema before sodomizing the boy. She should have told him to clean that strap-on before he goes to sleep. At her mom's house, the boy should have been lead around on all fours and it seems that it happened a couple of times where he was allowed to walk. A caring Dom will take care of their slaves and yes, I agree that she needed to rape his ass to show that dominance. Perhaps we will see what aftercare she will be giving him in future chapters? Can't wait until he makes a mistake to see just how badly he will be whipped or if she loses control and hurts him terribly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubtlelee@subtlelee
162 Followers
i am a serious submissive interested in many areas of F/m BDSM, including female supremacy, Female-led relationships, and Gynarchy, which are also themes explored in my writings. i appreciate constructive feedback on my stories. Like to chat with Dommes, especially, to get Th...