All Comments on 'A New Life with Rachel Ch. 01'

by greekxhamster

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
OldskierOldskier9 months ago

And you are married , why ? Husband or Pimp ?

Rocky62Rocky629 months ago

Sounds like a script from blackedraw.com , erotic visual but bot wise as theyll divorce soon in the real world

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeye9 months ago

Great please keep it going

Jlyn1Jlyn19 months ago

He has lost her. A willing cuck is the best he can hope for.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

This started off as a potential 5 and then went to shit.

1 the master shit

2 no interaction with husband

3 all the racist porn tropes.

Gave you a 2. You can do better

timman65timman659 months ago

As another reader just said...

This started off as a potential 5 and then went to shit.

1 the master shit

2 no interaction with husband

3 all the racist porn tropes.

Gave you a 2. You can do better

Gmann006Gmann0069 months ago

black stories are all te same and they are all boring, let me tell you what part 2 is jermaine picks her up for the rest of the week takes her to strip club where she performs and gets gangbanged multiple times comes back with black tattoos and she only fucks black guys ..total shit story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What kind of shit is this?. Only BBC can satisfy white women and their sick husbands want to watch so that they can get off. This is racial stereotyping in a loving wife forum. The husband is obviously a pimp and should charge money so that he can get rich. Vanilla sex; he was definitely the loser in his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another nonsense story where the husband totally flips. Vanilla sex to that? You even throw in the falls asleep on him gag at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Terrible. Find another hobby.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well-written. This trope is a cliche, frigid shy wife meets dominant black sex god, who turns her into a consummate slut, while pathetic husband gleefully embraces cuckhood. But this author handles it well. I sure as hell hope that the “Ch. 01” in the title is real. Looking forward to finding out what happens to this couple. Do they discover Rachel can no longer be satisfied by her wimpy cuck hubby? Does she lose respect for him? Does she leave her husband to become Jermaine’s property? Or is Rachel going to see this as a one and done? Not bloody likely! Does hubby soon regret what he started? There better be at least a “Ch. 02” or more!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

written well enough but the story really confuses me. So she is hot and attractive but sex with her is vanilla and only two years into the marriage it is so stale that they bring in another man to screw the shit out of her to improve their sex life? But the problem with their sex was with HER and not HIM. So why does she get the sex and not him? If they could not learn together with each other to improve sex why not HIM go out and get a good partner.

Other than him wanting a cuck lifestyle I don't see how this improves anything. Once Romeo leaves and he goes for sloppy seconds won't she still be a bad lay? She just has a sore asshole.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

What a ridiculous moron this pathetic cuck husband is. In one weekend he has lost his wife: well, given her away. I see there will be other chapters, no doubt covering the situations her "Bull" mentioned. Getting some dyke to control and fuck her. Then selling giving her to his friends. Then, selling her as a whore to who ever will pay for her. Plus, all during this, cuck boy husband will be wanking himself silly. Then, once the holiday is over, so will be their marriage as she now has all the cock and wild sessions she needs, just not from a weak, pathetic husband like him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

just another cuckold story same as the rest

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don’t let the hater’s bother you, I thought you did a great job. It’s sad to say, but some wives require someone other than their husbands to bring out the true slut in them. My own wife got to experience a similar situation as this with an attorney we hired a few years ago. While she was involved with him she was transformed into a hot sexpot. Unfortunately she allowed her guilt from being raised in a religious family to dampen and ultimately squash all the pleasure out of the situation. Although she’s a better lover due to getting out of her comfort zone with him. I am glad she had the experience and our marriage is better for it, thanks to Darren.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Same old story , been published hundreds of times. Hubby goes brain dead and becomes a complete fool and loser. He limps out his wife and of course it has to be a black man. Wife becomes an instant slut and you obviously complete the circle for the Cuck crowd by making him enjoy it. Awful as it is stupid.

paulb85paulb859 months ago

There are many stories here along this same theme, but I have never read one so erotically expressed with such realistic conviction. You go into great detail and have produced beautiful eroticism. It well deserves a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Started well. Then turned into all that black

man's, bitch shit. What a shame. Give up this theme.

Midnight53Midnight539 months ago

"Oh Christ, I'm your bitch, I'm your bitch."………?

To be honest….. bullshit….

The first time a wife is shared, she is usually both shy and embarrassed… from a man who has been there, on both sides….. get real.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku9 months ago

I want to be fucked like this - so hot that I agree to doing more and more.

patilliepatillie9 months ago

Immature story heavy on sex and light on drama or human emotions.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog9 months ago

I normally don't go in for name calling but Rachel was into it and giving it right back. Also the dude invited the husband to participate which is rare in these stories. He also showed some compassion for her sore ass. I tought it was very erotic. 5 stars. Looking forward to next chapter

MrWilburMrWilbur8 months ago

Hope you'll continue the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous