A New Life with Rachel Ch. 01

Story Info
Stale marriage with a beautiful young wife is transformed.
11.8k words
3.71
26.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Rachel at an engagement party being thrown by one of my old university friends and his partner, one of Rachel's colleague's. It was a drunken, lively evening, with everyone attending happy for the infatuated couple. I had gone in the hope, expectation really, of finding a hookup for the evening. I'd found over the years that parties connected to impending nuptials, in some way or other, always came with a few horny girls looking for a uncomplicated fuck.

As soon as I saw Rachel I wanted to have her. She was about 5ft 5", petite, had black hair in a perky pony tail that came down to just above her shoulder blades. Her eyes were the greenest I'd ever seen, they sparkled and shone, they were warm, open and definitely sexy. Women can be incredibly beautiful but somehow remarkably asexual. Think Gwyneth Paltrow. Other women can be beautiful and remarkably, well, dirty, their faces conveying a lustful hint of pure filth and a willingness to openness. Think Ana de Armas. All men know this to be true and, in my experience, a 'natural dirty look' is actually an accurate reflection of a girl's sexual preference. Rachel definitely belonged in the second category, there was something about the way she looked, the way she smiled, stood, walked, everything, that just screamed sex. Ker skin was incredible, smooth, blemish fee and an insanely sexy olive tan. Her natural lips with a hint of a flirtatious smile and slightly parted, begging to be kissed or to be wrapped around a hard cock. Her tits, encased as they were in a white blouse, looked amazing, probably 34B which were a perfect size for her physique. They looked pert, bouncy, eminently malleable, with her semi erect nipples poking through. She was one of those girls who really had no idea how hot she looked and was perfectly evolved for hard fucking.

Drink in hand, I'd made my way through to the party and started chatting to her. We hit it off immediately. Rachel was 22 and recently single after her boyfriend of 3 years had broken up with her by text. I was a little older, 27 and had been flitting in and out of casual relationships for a few years with plenty of one night stands thrown in. We fell into easy, flirty conversation and made each other laugh regularly. We found we had mutual likes and dislikes, enjoyed the same music. When we shared insta accounts we found to our surprise that we had some mutual friends.

We ended spending the rest of the party together, talking, dancing, a little bit of kissing. At the end of the evening, as we slow danced, our tongues duelling, my hands on her arse, my cock was rock hard as it pressed against her abdomen. Rachel was clearly well aware of my arousal as I was of her own, her now rock hard nipples pressing into my chest as we danced. I suggested going back to my place and, to my enormous surprise, Rachel declined. She made it clear that she wanted to see me again but after her recent split she wanted to take it slow. I was completely hooked, I'd go as far as to say I was head over heals and in it for the long haul. I'd never met anyone like her and if slow is what she wanted then slow is what we'd do.

We began dating, seeing each other every chance we could. 'Slow' went out of the window pretty quickly, we started having sex, good if slightly vanilla sex, after our second date. After 3 months we had moved in together, and were married after just 15 months. I couldn't believe how lucky I was and we were so happy. She was in almost every way, the perfect girl for me.

The 'almost every way' thing was our sex life. We had regular sex, not as frequently as I'd had with other girls but regular nonetheless. She always came as, obviously did I, but it was always with that hint of vanilla. it was always restrained as though she could not let go. Sex was never spontaneous or anywhere other than the bedroom. if I started feeling her up as she was in the kitchen, she'd push me away and say not here. When in bed sex always had to be preceded with a lengthy cuddle, rather than a make out session, which usually lessened my ardour. She didn't like me going down on her because she liked kissing and she wasn't keen on me kissing her with the taste of her pussy on my lips. Ironically, every girl I'd ever fucked kind of liked that, it was a simple kink that turned them on.

She would suck my cock but never as a result of her own desires but because I'd asked her to. She would take my cock into her mouth with a look of distaste, doing it only because she loved me and I wanted it. I couldn't cum in her mouth or on her face, sometimes I was allowed to cum over her tits but that was an occasional treat. Her lack of enthusiasm became a turnoff and I'd ask her to suck me less frequently, usually only after I'd had a couple of drinks and my desires overcame my boredom.

I loved her with such intensity and was so happy in every other way that I told myself the average, at best, sex was unimportant. The frequency at which we had sex at all began to diminish, I'd make excuses, say I was too tired. I'd wait until she'd gone to bed and watch porn. I'd masturbate watching girls nowhere near as hot as my wife and fantasize about some of the amazing fucking I'd had with so many girls before I met Rachel.

For her part, Rachel began to ask me if I still found her attractive, if I wanted her anymore. I'd make up excuses and reassure her but really how do you tell someone you love that they're a shit fuck?

We had been married two years when the moment came. It was a couple of days before a long planned holiday to Tenerife. Rachel and I were lying in bed, cuddling, when her hand reached out for my cock. Two years earlier, despite this being too vanilla for me, my cock would have become instantly hard at the touch of her hand. This night it lay there completely unresponsive.

"Not tonight Rachel, I'm too tired darling"

"Why don't you fancy me anymore Matt? You never want to make love to me anymore."

Actually I was tired which is why I responded so honestly. "Of course I fancy you. You're the hottest looking woman I've ever known. I don't want to 'make love' because our sex is completely shit."

The results of my honesty were completely predictable, crying, wailing, demands for an explanation, accusations that it was my fault. On and on it went. I explained that I was too tired to explain what I meant right now and so it was, for the first time since we'd moved in together, I slept on the couch.

Next morning, I awoke early and took Rachel a coffee in bed. I found her sitting under the duvet, surrounded by used tissues and her eyes bloodshot. It was clear that she'd been crying all night. I tried to apologise, assured her that it took two to tango and that it was my fault too. She cried some more and told me that she knew it was her, that she knew that she was conservative. She told me how her previous boyfriend had told her that she was a shit fuck and that was the main reason that they split up. We needed to get to work but assured her we would have a long talk about it that night when we got home.

That evening, after we'd packed our bags, we had a long honest heart to heart. She told me how she always had 'dirty' thoughts, secretly watched porn, but that she loved me so much she didn't want to lose my respect or feel she'd disappointed me. She'd been brought up to be 'nice' and found it difficult to really express herself in bed. She wanted to 'let go' but was just afraid of losing me.

I told her, graphically, all the things I wanted to do to her, for her to do to me. I told her sometimes I wanted to make love, slow, easy and deliberate, and that sometimes I wanted to just fuck her, hard and passionate. I wanted sex to vary, soft, gentle, hard, sometimes even rough. I wanted to eat her pussy and drive her wild and kiss her after and let her taste herself on my lips. I wanted her to suck me not as a chore but as a wanton, slutty thing to do. I told her that sometimes she looked like a total slut and I, sometimes wanted her to act like one too, to do anything a slut would and do whatever it was she herself fantasised about. I wanted her to relax, be open to new things, to experiment, to not judge herself, to let herself go and, above all else, to enjoy herself.

We had to have an early night as our flight left at 7am, so although our talk was constructive, we didn't have sex again that night. We agreed to make the holiday a new start and that the following evening we'd go to a club, have a few drinks and forget all our inhibitions. Rachel and I agreed that she'd do anything and everything she or I wanted for the week we were away and that she'd do so with enthusiasm. There would be no rules, no barriers, no judgement and she would completely let herself go to be free to our basest desires. We'd then see how we both felt on our return to the English rain.

I drifted off that night my cock harder than it had been in a very long time and I dreamt of doing all the unspeakable things that I wanted to do to my wife.

The next day was like a weight had lifted off us. We were happier and easier with each other than we had been for quite a while. Throughout our journey we'd whisper to each other, she'd tell me how she couldn't wait to suck me off after we'd got back from the club and I told her that I was going to fuck her on our hotel balcony. I had a raging erection off and on throughout the day. When we got to our room I wanted to fuck her immediately and was all over her the second the door was shut. She resisted, she told me she was wetter than she'd ever been and couldn't wait to begin our new lives but she was convinced that the best way for it to succeed would be to stick to the plan. The constant teasing, a few strong drinks, some dancing at a club and she knew that she'd be as "excited to fuck" as I was.

We got to the club about 22:00, it was moderately busy, the music was bangin' and the dance floor was already jumping. We'd had a few pre drinks before going to the club and already had a gentle buzz going, Rachel was actually already a bit tipsy. We went to the bar and I grabbed a beer for myself and an extra strong Long Island ice tea for Rachel, downing them hastily before going to the dance floor.

We quickly found our rhythm, dancing, grinding and kissing, our hands exploring each other, my ridiculously hard cock rubbing against her any chance it could get. We danced for what seemed an age before I suggested another drink. Back at the bar, Rachel found a high stool to sit on and I bought our drinks. No sooner than I'd had a mouthful of my beer than I realised that my earlier drinks had now gone through me and that I needed the loo. I handed my bottle to Rachel and left her sipping on her iced tea.

As I exited the toilets I bumped into a guy I'd spoken to on the plane. He was smashed already and wanted a chat, asked me were my "ridiculously hot wife". It took me an age to extricate myself from him but eventually I was able to make my way back to the bar.

As I approached my view of Rachel was obscured by a guy who she appeared to be speaking to. I have absolutely no idea why but rather than walking to her I turned and climbed some stairs onto a long balcony that overlooked the dance floor and bar area. From my vantage point I could see a large black guy about my age but much taller than me, maybe 6ft3", and built. He and Rachel were talking happily, leaning in to shout into each other's ears. He'd occasionally touch her, not inappropriately or sexually, but not necessary either. It was clear he was hitting on my beautiful young wife. I thought my cock was going to explode.

I watched for a few moments before taking out my phone and sent Rachel a message.

'I'm watching from the other side of the bar', I lied, 'I see someone is flirting with you? It's made me so hard seeing someone want you too. I'll be with you soon but until I'm there I want you to flirt back. It'll make both of us so hot.'.

Rachel's watch notified her she had a message and as she read it I saw he give little smile and peer to the other side of the bar looking for me. She said something to her admirer, presumably explaining my absence, and then continued as before with some subtle differences. Now she was smiling a little more, from time to time gently tracing her lips with her tongue, she was looking him in the eye, pushing imaginary loose hairs behind her ears, touching his arm and, the coup de grace, facing more in his direction with her legs slightly open. The change in tone, even from where I was standing, was immediately obvious and and her admirer picked up on it straight away. His touches on her arm now lingered and he would gently stroke them. When he leant forward to speak, he would linger as he spoke into Rachel's ear. He also moved forward, closer, so he now stood just between her knees.

Fuck this was so hot. I'd never been a fan of the wife sharing videos on porn sites. I'd never so much as considered a situation like this and I simply could not believe how turned on I was. I could see Rachel's nipples and they looked like they were ready to explode so I knew she was equally excited.

I took at my phone out again and began to type.

'Fuck this is hot. I want you to tell him I'm talking to someone off our plane and ask him if he'd like to dance for 10 minutes when I'll return.'

Rachel read the message on her watch then took out her phone. 'I can't do that, I think he'll try to kiss me on the dance floor'

'Let him. I can't tell you how much this is turning me on and, I can tell, you too. If he wants to make out a little, enjoy it. We'll reap the benefits when we get back to our room.'

I could not believe I'd sent it and was encouraging this but in all my days I'd never seen anything hotter than this.

Rachel put her phone away, finished her Long Island, threw up her hands as though mildly irritated before taking her admirer's hand and leading him to the dance floor.

I moved along the balcony so I could see them clearly from above. They began dancing a little like Rachel and I had finished. They were close, his hands on her hips and they swayed, his groin bumping into her, no doubt his hard cock rubbing on her as mine had done a short while earlier.

He turned her, her back now to him and I could see him pull her hips pulling her arse into his groin which he gyrated forcibly into her. He released his left hand from her hip and pushed her back so she bent a little exaggerating the grinding effect. His left hand now reached down and pulled at her short skirt, lifting it so he, I, anyone paying attention, could see her beautiful arse cheeks. I absolutely could not believe she was letting him go this far, putting her, effectively, on public display. Not only did she let him, she turned to look back at him over her shoulder, smiled and ground into him with more force. At the airport, in preparation for our new start, Rachel had bought quite a bit of lingerie and Victoria Secret and the stranger was now enjoying the view that one of her new thongs afforded. He smiled back at her and gave her arse cheek a firm smack. Rachel would never have allowed me to do that before but rather than protest I saw her bite her bottom lip in pleasure and give a little smile.

The dark stranger was no longer so much grinding and moving back and forwards in time with the beat in a fucking motion. His left hand now reached around her front, gripping her right tit tightly through the material covering it and pulling her back to him as he continued to simulate his fucking of her from behind. Rachel's head rested back into his shoulder as he started to whisper into her ear. Simultaneously his right hand released her hip, she was clearly happy to push back without assistance, and started traveling up and down her body from the top of her exposed thigh to his left hand which was now openly squeezing and mauling her right tit.

Rachel's eyes were closed, she was clearly gently panting as she was mauled and exposed on the dance floor. I don't know what he was whispering in to her ear but I saw Rachel mouth the word "yes" and give an almost imperceptible nod of her head. The stranger's right hand reached around, slipped under her skirt at the front and started moving up and down. He was rubbing my wife's pussy. Rachel's mouth fell open and I could tell she was moaning. The man's left hand had release my wife's breast, slipped under her blouse and moved back to her tit where it was clear he'd resumed squeezing it aggressively, lifting her blouse and exposing her midrift in the process. Most people on the dance floor were lost in their own enjoyment but a few, near my wife, were now stood watching as Rachel was molested in front of them. My drunk friend from our ealier flight was stood a few feet from Rachel, mouth open, rubbing his own groin in obvious excitement. From where I stood, I couldn't tell if the stranger was still rubbing my wife's pussy or was now actually fingering her, either way she looked close to orgasm.

Just as I thought my wife was about to either have a loud, screaming public orgasm or she was going to get arrested for lewd public behaviour, possibly both, the heavy dance beat dropped to a slow dance track. Without hesitation the dark stranger withdrew his hands, turned my wife and lowered his head to hers. As his mouth approached her lips I saw his pink tongue shoot out and her mouth opened to welcome it as his mouth then enveloped hers. One of his hands dropped to her arse and started groping it with some obvious force whilst the other returned to an assault on her tits. For her part, one of Rachel's hands had snaked around the back of her suitor's head to pull him further into the kiss whilst the other had slipped between them and was clearly stroking his hard cock up and down through the fabric of his trousers.

As I watched the two make out like excited teens, their heads twisting from side to side as their mouths mashed together and an occasional tongue appeared before disappearing into the other's mouth I was utterly overwhelmed. Overwhelmed not by jealousy but a lust like I'd never known before. The urge to pull out my own cock and masturbate over the scene below me was almost too great to bear. I knew with a greater certainty than perhaps I'd ever known anything before, apart from how much I loved my wife, that I wanted to see this stranger fuck the shit out of my wife. I wanted him to use her body to satisfy every urge he had and fulfil every fantasy he could imagine. I knew, just knew, that she'd love it, do anything and in doing so it would change our lives. Once she'd, we'd, crossed the rubicon and let herself open to her own basest desires our own sex lives would be transformed for ever.

I took out my phone and called my wife's number. Alerted by her watch she broke her kiss and took her phone out. I could not believe how beautiful she looked, her face flushed as it was with lust.

"OMG, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I love you so much. in a second I want you to give the phone to.."

"Jermaine"

"In a minute I'll ask you to give the phone to Jermaine. I want you to take Jermaine back to our room and let him do anything, absolutely anything, he wants to do to you. I want you to be his slut tonight. My only condition is that I'm in the room to watch. Is that clear?"

I was expecting some hesitation but instead I heard a simple "yes, it's clear"

"pass the phone to Jermaine please." "Jermaine, Matt here, Rachel's husband. I want you to take my wife to our room and use her, fuck the shit out of her all night. My only condition is that I am there to watch. If you agree I'll meet you both by the nightclub entrance in a few seconds, if not I'll collect my wife in a moment and I'll have the best sex of our married life instead."

"We're on our way"

I was already making my way to the entrance as I watched Jermaine return Rachel's phone and take her by the hand to lead her off the dance floor.