A New Life with Rachel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived first and watched as they walked towards me, hand in hand like young lovers. lovers is exactly what they were about to become. I offered my hand and shook Jermaine's

"Ready?" I said to Jermaine

""As fuck" he replied and we began our short walk to the hotel. We walked with Rachel in the middle but to the casual observer Jermaine was her partner not I. Her hand was around his waist and his rested on the top of her arse. He was telling her without any concern for being overheard that he was rock hard and he was going to fuck her like she'd never been fucked before. For her part Rachel smiled and replied that she'd never felt one as large before. Before we knew it we were strolling through the lobby and into the lift.

Jermaine and Rachel entered the lift first and before I'd even pressed the button for our floor he had her pinned against the rear wall, kissing her aggressively whilst lifting her top to expose her bra covered tits. Anyone in the lobby looking into the lift would have witnessed a full on sexual assault upon my wife as the doors closed behind me.

"That tongue of yours feels so good, I can't wait until it's wrapped around my cock. You are, without doubt the finest bitch I've ever pulled"

I felt a surge of lust again as he called my wife a bitch. Until that moment I hadn't thought of it in those terms but he was absolutely right, I wanted her to be his bitch, servicing him and debasing herself to please him. I thought Rachel might balk at being called a bitch but instead she resumed kissing him with added fervour which continued for our slow ride to the 12th floor.

We exited the lift and moved to our room as quickly as possible without actually running. Jermaine and I were both so obviously hard it was almost comical as we skipped along with our bulges showing clearly. Rachel was quiet but the look on her face was of undisguised lust as the stared intently at the man she'd met less than an hour ago.

I opened the door, switched in the lights and was instantly forgotten as the lovers fell into the room kissing immediately. This wasn't the gentle, reserved kissing that had been the feature of our life together. This was hard, aggressive, unrestrained passion. Rachel was obviously a willing participant but it was clear Jermaine was in complete control as he manoeuvred her into the room towards the bed, never taking his mouth from hers.

As they now stood at the floor of the bed, I stepped around them completely unnoticed and sat in the armchair placed in the corner of the room near the window and watched, my heart racing, cock aching and my mind on the verge of exploding. I took out my phone, plugged it in to the battery pack I'd left early on the table by the chair and started filming. I hadn't asked Jermaine but fuck,it, he was about to smash my wife so it seemed fair to me.

As they kissed his hands roamed almost savagely over my wife's body, groping, mauling, squeezing, taking possession of her body. These were far from the gentle caresses Rachel was used to and had always insisted on. She was clearly enjoying them and her body was responding, her hips were making involuntary humping movements and, as she battled the strange tongue invading her mouth, she made increasingly eager moaning noises. Eventually one of Jermaine's roaming hands found my wife's pussy, pushing up her skirt and diving into her thong. He immediately started frigging her hard, his arm moving in rapid, machine like movements. All the while he continued to kiss her and her moaning increased in intensity.

Rachel's hands weren't idle either. She had fumbled with his fly for a few moments before one of them disappeared into his trousers as she wrestled to free his cock from the confines of his boxers. When she eventually pulled it out I was amazed. It was like something out of a porn movie. It was I guessed over 8" long, thick with large gnarly veins running its length with a giant circumcised mushroom head. I knew Rachel had never encountered anything like it. The length and girth alone would be an experience like no other for her but the ridges, bumps and contours of his cock would create new sensations for her tight pussy that were easy to imagine. His cock was a perfectly evolved pleasure stick and far superior to mine. Again, I wasn't jealous but rather I was excited to see him pound it hard in to her, see her become its slave and hear her cries as his cock used every inch of her body. As it sprung free and jutted upwards, because or their height difference, the cock rested against her belly it's bulbous head just beneath the outline of her tits. Rachel stroked his cock with enthusiasm, one hand moving up and down its thick length, twisting as she went, her petite hand complete with wedding ring unable to stretch around its girth. Her other hand was rubbing the sensitive mushroom head, gently squeezing it so the urethra opening winked up at her. Watching my beautiful wife behave like a shameless whore with a complete stranger it was hard to remember that just 48 hours ago we'd argued because she was a shit fuck and too prissy.

Jermaine broke their kiss.

"Suck it"

It wasn't a request, it was a clear command. Without the slightest hint of delay, Rachel gave a smile, her tongue shooting out and licking her master's lips and immediately dropped to her haunches. Holding the huge cock in her hand she briefly looked at it before pushing it up against Jermaine's abdomen. Her head moved forward and she licked, in a long single stroke, from the base of the cock to its large head. She repeated this a couple of times before she angled her head, her lips closed around the the width of the cock and her head rapidly moved up and down three or four times clearly sucking firmly as she went. Now Rachel moved to the bulbous head, her tongue swirling over the purple angry looking mushroom. Her tongue traced the ridge below the head before she gently squeezed it with her hand causing the urethra opening to wink as it had a few minutes before. As the hole flared open the tip of Rachel's tongue quickly attacked the tiny opening, licking in and around the small hole causing Jermaine to take a sharp intake of breath.

The dark stranger was looking down at my wife intently, watching her as she lick and tasted his cock. His hands were resting on her head, holding her gently, not guiding her yet, letting her explore his cock at her own pace. His hips rocked very subtly giving away his apparent calm. He was loving Rachel's efforts but I knew it wouldn't be long before he wanted more.

Rachel sensed her lover's growing yearning and her lips enclosed the whole head of the cock. He was now in her mouth and she was sucking with clear determination, her cheeks hollowing with the effort. Her head began to bob back and forth, her lips stretching over the flared head before moving forward and encompassing maybe a couple of inches of the cock. Every few strokes as she neared the top of the head her tongue would reappear, swirling around the cock before her mouth moved down the member again.

"I've had plenty of bitches suck my cock but I have never seen a mouth as pretty as yours wrapped around it. Fuck yeah. You can take more baby."

With those words Jermaine's grip on my wife's head tightened and he slowly thrust his cock further into her mouth. This was a big ask. The enormous girth of his cock was cruelly distending Rachel's already stretched mouth. She'd never deep throated my bang average cock and here she was trying to take more of a cock that was longer and thicker than anything she'd ever seen. He slowly thrust forward, sliding in maybe just over an inch extra of his cock and Rachel began to gag, involuntary tears forming in her eyes. Jermaine quickly pulled back.

"It's ok babe, I know this is big for you. We'll keep trying and you'll get more. You've got to relax. You're such a horny bitch I know you want to take it all if you could"

With that he started to slide his cock forward yet again and, as before, as soon as Rachel began to gag he pulled back. He repeated this for several minutes telling Rachel she was "a good bitch". Rachel was taking more with each thrust, not much but, incrementally, it was adding up until she was taking maybe 4 1/2" of his cock.

"Bitch, I'm going to make a throat Queen out of you yet, you're doin' good"

Satisfied with progress he pulled his cock out of her mouth, slapped her face with it a couple of times sat on the end of the bed and started to undress.

"Do a little striptease for me baby, give me a show" He commanded "but leave your lingerie on for me"

Rachel had never performed for me and I didn't think she'd know what to do. How wrong I was. My wife began to sway to an imaginary tune that was playing in her head. She lifted her blouse with one hand, exposing her tummy, her other hand gently caressed across her smooth stomach a couple of times before she drove her fingers under the hem of her skirt towards her pussy. After two gentle strokes her hand reappeared and she lifted it towards her face. She slowly inserted the tip of her index finger into her mouth, softly holding it with her teeth, the faintest of smiles forming on her lips, before pulling it out dragging her bottom lip downwards. Suddenly, still swaying she turned so her back was to her lover, her head twisted over her shoulder to smile at the man who was going to fuck her. Rachel slowly bounced up and down on to her haunches 3 times, her arse pushed back in his direction. On the third rise, as her legs straightened, she bent over at the waist and her two hands sensually stroked the back of her thighs. One hand slowly pulled the skirt up, exposing her phenomenal arse cheeks before the other slapped one of them twice with surprising force.

I could not believe the show my lovely wife was putting on. I wondered if she was a natural, following her own instincts of what would arouse her lover or how much porn she had actually been viewing content online without me knowing. Whatever the explanation she was fucking great at it. I'd been to a few strip clubs over the years and she was the equal of anything I'd seen before only significantly more beautiful.

Slowly the dance continued. Jermaine clearly loved it, now naked he was smiling as she performed. He was watching my wife lasciviously, almost drooling, stroking his hard cock, enjoying the show. I too by now had freed my cock and was tentatively masturbating with one hand, edging myself, desperate not to cum too quickly, whilst I filmed the spectacle before me with the other free hand. Rachel took her time, dancing for several minutes, she unhurriedly unbuttoned her blouse and unfastened her skirt slowly, languidly letting them both fall to the ground until, after what seemed an age she stood before Jermaine dressed only in the sexy matching thong and bra set that she'd bought for me.

"Bitch, that was hot as fuck. I don't know what your job is but you could make a fortune working the clubs. Now crawl over here and put that pretty mouth to work again."

Rachel lowered herself onto all fours and made her way over the short distance to where Jermaine's cock stood to attention waiting for her. She reached out, her hands sliding up his legs as her mouth swiftly enveloped his cock, pushing herself down trying to take more of him. Her head bobbed in a steady rhythm, she was taking 5" or more now, still trying to take yet more, drool was slobbering down onto his balls and the carpet below.

"Bitch, don't forget to show this balls some love too." he said.

Her head came up, right hand took hold of his cock and pushed it away a little and then her mouth dropped to his balls, tongue shooting out quickly and slavishly lapping his testicles with undeniable enthusiasm. Again, she'd never come close to so much as kissing one of my balls before and here she was not just licking them but taking them into her mouth, sucking them, rolling them. She looked like a woman who had been starved and had been given her first meal, moaning as she ate.

Jermaine had hold of his cock and was stroking it as he watched my wife bathe his balls making his satisfaction clear by telling her what a good slut she was, praising her oral skills. He then pushed his cock forward and it was clear he wanted her lips back around his shaft. Rachel instantly resumed her sucking but with increased vigour, her head moving with greater urgency, driving down with more force and determination. She would still gag from time to time, her shoulders rising and stomach clenching in reflex to the cock hammering into her throat but she would drive through it, somehow holding the vomit and bile in her stomach.

Matching Rachel's change of pace, Jermaine was becoming more assertive. He'd grabbed her by her hair applying pressure on the down stroke whilst his hips had started to thrust upwards in time with her head. He was now bucking up in to her face, fucking her. The length of his strokes limited at first but increasingly deep and aggressive.

"Fuck, yes bitch, take it, take it, take it all. You fucking cock sucker, come one take it all"

Rachel's eyes were bulging, tears were flowing, snot and drool poured from her nose and mouth. Her mouth was distended cruelly. As I moved around her, filming, perhaps for the first time ever she wasn't pretty. Her face was contorting, turning puce in colour as, for the first time ever in her life, someone fucked her face. She didn't stop, didn't slow even. She was like a woman possessed. Suddenly, without warning, as Jermaine pushed down and his cock thrust up, her head kept driving down, She did it. It didn't stop until her nose mashed hard into his groin. His enormous cock was visibly throbbing in her throat, both his hands were holding her head, pulling her into him, trapping her, whilst his hips gave rapid, short thrusts fucking the back of her throat. I was transfixed, I hadn't believed it possible. Jermaine held her there for what seemed an age but was actually only a few seconds.

"Oh fuck yes. That feels so fucking good. Fuck you're a good bitch, good bitch."

Rachel's hands started to slap his legs, her hips swaying. She couldn't breathe and it was clear she was moments from panic. Jermaine knew he was onto a good thing, he wasn't going to ruin this now my scaring her. He released his grip and her head shot back up, his cock sliding out of her throat and mouth. She was gasping for air, her face and his cock covered in her phlegm. He leant forward, smiling and pulled her to him for a deep kiss.

"Fucking amazing. I knew you could do it, you're a natural. Again?"

I wasn't sure if this was a genuine question or a command. Either way it didn't matter, Rachel smiled at him, pleased with the achievement and the praise and nodded her assent. He immediately pushed her back to his cock and the face fucking resumed. This went on for some time. Rachel became increasingly comfortable with his cock in her throat and the downstrokes when she managed to completely deepthroat him increased in frequency and he held her there for longer periods. Eventually Jermaine stood again, leaning over Rachel's head and humping into it as he fucked her face with greater force than I'd ever fucked her pussy. Throughout it all Rachel actually seemed to be enjoying it. In the occasional breaks he gave her to let her compose herself she would exclaim "fuck yeah" with personal satisfaction, she'd look at Jermaine and smile. She would attack his cock before either commanded or she was made to. She was willing, eager to please. She would, whilst being fucked, play with her tits and pussy, fingering herself forcefully and frigging her clit hard.

Eventually Jermaine decided it was time for a change, he pulled Rachel to her feet, kissed her passionately and then swapped places with her, pushing her down so she was now sat on the bed, a little further back than he had been but still near the edge.

Without saying a word, her master leant over her and started ravishing her tits. He pulled the bra cups down so her tits and nipples were exposed and set about them enthusiastically. He would suck hard and bite on one whilst his hand mauled and gently slapped the other frequently alternating between the two. With every bite or slap Rachel would moan "yes", "oh fuck" or "that feels so good baby". She had one of her hands at her mouth, biting her knuckles, the other on the back of his head encouraging him. At one point he looked up, pulled both nipples sharply up before slapping both tits simultaneously with considerable force. Rachel, who was watching him work his magic, moaned loudly and smiled down at him.

"You like that don't you bitch" he said as he repeated his actions.

"I love everything you do baby. I need your big cock in me, when are you going to fuck me?"

"Soon enough. Are you my bitch?"

Rachel nodded.

Slap, this time a really hard smack on her reddening breasts.

"Say it."

"I'm your bitch baby. I'm your fucking dirty bitch"

I erupted all over the carpet where I stood. This was like discovering that I was married to the greatest porn star in the world. I could not believe my wife's transformation and I loved it.

Jermaine smiled, gave each tit a quick gentle suck and kiss before moving downwards. He tenderly kissed and licked her belly, pausing briefly to spend time at her belly button with its discreet navel jewellery before moving towards his goal.

To my surprise, he avoided Rachel's pussy, kissing and licking gently around it. Her hands in his hair desperately urging him to her pussy, moans of frustration, but he just ignored it. Instead he he licked the groin area to the side of her pussy and then rained delicate kisses, licks and caresses on each of her inner thighs, occasionally sucking leaving small love bites along the way. Rachel's hips were humping madly in frustration. She'd tried to rub her pussy but he'd held her hands by the wrist and prevented it.

After what seemed an age, he lifted his head, smiled at Rachel, pushed her thighs back to her pussy was upturned towards him then lowered his mouth to her pussy. First he licked her labia, sucking on the lips, pulling them and gently biting them then he started taking long deliberate strokes from top to bottom, licking her arse, perineum, up between the folds of her pussy, his tongue probing in before his tongue would brush her clit on the top of his lick. He repeated this, sometimes lingering a while at her arse, pushing his tongue in. I'd never done this to Rachel, obviously, and it was driving her mad, her hips writhing and murmurs of lust coming from her beautiful lips. As his tongue left her arsehole and thrust into her pussy, trying to fuck her with his tongue, Rachel erupted into her first orgasm of the night.

"Oh fuck yes, that's so good baby.", "Your tongue, oh fuck yes", "you're making me cum baby". Her hips humped into his face as the orgasm tore into her. Without the slightest warning, mid orgasm, his lips moved to her clit and he began sucking hard as, at the time time, he angrily thrust two fingers into my wife's pussy and started slamming them in and out.

Rachel was completely unprepared, her already powerful orgasm raced through the gears and exploded in intensity. Her head shot forward, eyes almost conveying pain, nostrils flaring wildly, mouth hanging open, temporarily unable to breathe, neck and tummy muscles straining. Her hips were now bucking wildly, her knees and legs twisting this way and that. one hand was at her side clutching the duvet beneath her, her other hand was at her tit squeezing it as hard as she could.

"Fffuuck yes! Yes! Oh fucking god yes," She cried, her head now flailing from side to side as she experienced the biggest orgasm of her life until now. It was clearly somewhere between ecstasy and pain but she was loving it. She hadn't squirted it but her pussy was practically gushing, covering Jermaine's face in her juices in the process. It seemed to go on for ever, through minor troughs and massive peaks. Eventually, panting deeply, the convulsions began to subside and her body relaxed. Sweat formed all over her naked form and her chest rose and fell rapidly as she gasped for oxygen.