A New Life with Rachel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jermaine pulled his fingers from her pussy and climbed my wife's body. He pushed his two fingers into her mouth and she sucked on them fervently, her past concerns about tasting her own pussy seemingly gone. Jermaine looked down on her smiling before collapsing on to her, his mouth ravaging hers as they began to make out yet again, pawing at each other.

"Please, fuck me" my wife said to him as their kiss broke.

Jermaine pulled Rachel's buttocks to the edge of the bed and pushed her legs apart and backwards so they were spread obscenely, exposing her open pussy. As he held her exposed as she was he moved forward between her legs, his angry cock jutting straight ahead. He looked down at her pussy and spat onto it a little, to be honest I don't think it needed any lubrication, she'd been obviously soaking wet since we left the nightclub and her recent orgasm had taken her well beyond just wet. Eventially his cock started blindly banging her pussy, nudging her clit and lips, achingly trying to find her hole.

"Put it in your cunt" he said as he stared down and continued to hold her legs.

Again, I'd never have used that word with Rachel, she would have been horrified. Far from encouraging her, had I used it before today, it would have spelt an immediate end to any chance of sex I'd had for a couple of weeks. Not tonight. Far from being horrified it clearly thrilled her. She was playing the role of his slut, his bitch. Calling her pussy a cunt fitted her position. The possibility that she wasn't just playing a role but had become a slut excited me beyond reason.

Rachel reached down and took the head, guiding it to her pussy, to her cunt, and held it there staring lustfully at the large man towering over her. Jermaine started to push, gently, sliding into her. He clearly thought, correctly as it happens, that she wasn't used to a cock like his and he understood that, initially at least, he'd have to take it slowly as she got used to accommodating his large member.

As he slowly pushed into her, Rachel threw her arms above her, resting them on the bed. She let out a guttural "Oh yes", a look of ecstasy sweeping over her face. All the while she was staring into her mate's eyes, nodding, assuring him she was ok.

Jermaine was now scything in out of my wife's pussy in slow but determined strokes. Each thrust slightly deeper than the one before. Each penetration eliciting a sound or word of approval from Rachel. It was quickly becoming very evident that accommodating his large cock was far from a struggle for her, rather she was loving every miniute, every inch, every ridge and every contour.

lying there on her back, arms above her head and her hair falling loosely in the covers below her I can honestly say I'd never seen her look so beautiful. Her eyes were sparkling radiantly, her face was flushed with her lust, her beautiful lips were slightly parted as she breathed deeply. Her chest rose and fell, her gorgeous breasts swollen, her nipples rock hard and standing like bullets. You could see the subtle bulge swelling and retreating in her abdomen as the strange cock moved in and out. It may have been another man arousing her like this but she was my wife. I'd have a lifetime of opportunities to fuck her and I would, hopefully see many other new cocks drive her wild. I was rock hard again.

"Uh huh, uh hun. You are so fucking hot, look at your beautiful cock. That feels so good. Give it to me, don't be shy, let me have it all. I'll do anything you want just fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Jermaine continued to slowly push forward, slowly filling her until his groin mashed in to hers. Rachel gave a moan of something between pain and pleasure as I suspected his cock was probably close to her cervix. Jermaine held himself still for a moment before unhurriedly pulling out to the tip of his cock before equally slowly fucking all the way back in. He repeated this maybe half a dozen times before pausing with his cock barely in her pussy. The sounds of pleasure coming from my wife were unquestionable but so was her sense of frustration. Her hips were bucking, trying to increase the pace whilst her face conveyed a look that was somewhere between frustration and irritation.

"Please fuck me hard baby" she pleaded.

"Fuck you were"

"Fuck my pussy, fuck it hard"

"Are you my bitch?"

"You know I am, I'm your bitch baby, I'm your fuck toy bitch"

"Funny, because my bitches don't have pussies"

Rachel smiled knowingly "Fuck your bitch's cunt baby, fuck it hard and make me scream. Fuck my cunt!"

Before my wife had finished saying the word cunt, Jemaine slammed forward with almost undescribable force. His groin and hips smashed in to Rachel's cunt so hard that there was a sound of a violent smack. Her whole body jolted up the bed, the ripple of the impact visibly traveled up her body, like a wave and her tits flew backwards, bouncing fiercely. The look of frustration vanished from Rachel's face, replaced instantly with a look of pure satisfaction.

"Oh Fuck!"

"Is that what you want slut?" Jermaine said as he slowly pulled out again.

"Ye..."

Before Rachel could say yes, Jermaine slammed in again, his buttocks and thigh muscles clenching with the extreme effort.

"Fu..."

Again, slam!

"Oh Go..."

Slam!

"Oh Go..."

Slam!

"Jesu..."

Slam!

Over and over again Jermaine slammed into my wife, always with the same force but slowly increasing in tempo. Rachel couldn't complete any of her expressions of lust and pleasure before his large cock rammed back into her cunt and his hips crashed into hers. She was struggling to catch her breath as he quite literally drove the air from her lungs.

Jermaine had released her legs, he was holding her hips tightly, all the better to pull himself more deeply into her. He was now fucking her with a blur of speed, smashing in violently over and over although not with quite the same degree of overwhelming intensity. There was a balance to be had between power and speed, though by most mere mortal standards, his pace was Olympian in effort, like an explosive jackhammer driving in and out of my wife's cunt.

Rachel was delirious. She could now, just, get the words out and was urging him on, driving his and her hunger towards ever increasingly animalistic heights.

"Oh God yes, fuck it.", "Fuck that cunt", "Fuck me", "Smash it", " Oh God your cock!"

On and on it went, building towards an inevitable crescendo. Sweat was forming all over their bodies, Rachel's hips were grinding up to meet the savage thrusts driving into her, her cunt frothing as I had never seen before. Both of them were panting, breathless.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum. Choke me, choke me now!"

Jermaine in a flash moved one of his hands from her body and encircled her throat and began to squeeze. Rachel's body responded immediately. She began to powerfully convulse from head to toe, her toes curling, legs shaking, hips bucking. The eyes in her head rolled back showing the whites of her eyes. Rachel began to scream, a deep, loud, primeval scream of total satisfaction. Jermaine continued to thrust but released his grip on her throat, fell forward, squashing her body and tits beneath his, and latched his mouth to hers, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She continued to buck wildly as he pounded away on top of her, riding out a lengthy orgasm, possibly a multi orgasm it was really difficult to tell. Her lover's assaulting mouth muffling her continued screams of ecstasy.

As her climax subsided, Jermaine rolled off her panting. Amazingly he hadn't cum yet and his cock sprung out of my wife's cunt hard and utterly covered in her cum.

Rachel lay there, her legs quivering murmuring to herself.

"Oh my God, oh my fucking God. I never knew, I never knew, oh Jesus Christ"

"We're not done yet bitch, come down here and clean my cock." Jermaine said as he looked at his messy cock and balls.

Rachel struggled to her elbows and then rolled down the bed moving her face towards Jermaine's cock. She looked at the mess momentarily then started licking her juices as though she were ravenous.

"Do you like the taste of your pussy baby?" he asked.

Rachel was sucking his cock now and grunted that she did.

"I can tell you like the taste of your pussy, clean it all up. Have you ever eaten another bitch's pussy?"

Mouth full of cock, Rachel shook her head to make it clear she had not.

"Oh baby, we'll fix that this week. I know just the woman, she loves to fuck pretty girls. She's going to love you and she'll make you eat pussy all night long. She'll fuck you so well you may decide you don't need a cock anymore and just want to be her bitch. I can't wait to see her go to town on your hot body"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had no reason to doubt that Jermaine absolutely meant this and, if true, I was going to see my beautiful wife used by a dyke before the week was out. I loved Rachel so much but I was desperate to push her, see where her boundaries were and to see her thoroughly fucked,

Rachel was now lapping at his balls as she cleaned the last of her cream when Jermaine commanded her onto her knees facing the end of the bed. She swung around, rising to her knees and supporting her upper body on her arms, her back arched a little like a porn star. Rachel looked ahead into the mirror on the wall, studied her own features and watched as her lover move behind her, his still raging hard on eager to fuck her again.

There were no slow insertions this time, no delicate, gentle strokes, no ceremonies. He knew her cunt could take it and he knew how she liked it. Jermaine, waddled up behind her standing like he was 'taking the knee', lined up,his cock and immediately rammed into her for another round of hard, violent, fucking.

Rachel had watched it all in the mirror, looking straight ahead studying the scene intently. Just before he entered her, she licked her lips in anticipation then moaning against as he Jack knifed into her.

"I love your cock, I love how you fuck me. Jesus that feels so good"

"Are you my bitch?"

"Yes, I'm your bitch. You know it."

"I can fuck you whenever I like?

"Anytime, anywhere baby. I'm your bitch. I want you to take me anytime you like, anyway you like."

"And if I want to lend you to my friends?"

"I'm your bitch baby, I'll fuck anyone you want me to, anyone you tell me to. Anyone baby, I'll fuck anyone you say"

"Fuck yes, you're a good bitch baby" As he said that he smacked Rachel's arse cheeks hard leaving an hand print on her white skin.

"Harder baby, fucking smack me harder. Treat me like your dirty bitch."

"Oh yeah!" Jermaine started reigning hard slaps on her arse cheeks, first one then the other. Each slap made her cry out in pleasure and pain.

"Again, smack me again" or "harder, harder baby" she would scream.

The sound of the smacks, the colour of her cheeks, her wanton cries for more. Fuck I was so hard again. I began to masturbate furiously again.

Jermaine stopped smacking her arse and bundled her hair in to a pony tale and started tugging back on it, the hair clearly straining around her hairline as it was pulled back. He raised onto both legs, rising above her backside and was thrusting in to her cunt savagely again, riding her as a jockey might right a horse, using her hair as reigns, driving her on.

"Oh my God yes! pull it harder baby, pull it hard. I want you to cum in me. Cum in me, fill me up. Fill my cunt, Ffuucckk!"

Jermaine was now smashing into my wife with all the force he could master, sweat was dripping onto her body beneath him. His position allowed him to drive into her as deeply as possible with tremendous power. He was pulling her hair so hard, her head was jerking back with his thrusts and I knew it must be hurting her yet she seemed delirious with pleasure.

Jermaine was obviously in great shap but even he couldn't sustain this assault indefinitely, his leg muscles were straining and beginning to shake. He dropped to one knee, angling back behind Rachel a little more directly. Now he was looking down at her arse, watching himself fuck in and out of her cunt. He bent his head a little and spat directly onto her arsehole. Whilst stil pulling her hair back, his other hand moved to her back side and his thumb started to massage her rectum. His thumb was moving rapidly in circles around her arsehole, testing it. He spat again. Rachel was moaning and clearly trying to push back a little in the teasing digit, It was obvious what he and she both wanted and it was no surprise when he gave a push and rammed his thumb into Rachel's arse. The sudden invasion set her off on yet another noisy orgasm.

"Has anyone ever fucked your arse? "

She shook her head as best she could.

"Tonight bitch, I'm going to fuck your arse tonight!"

Jermaine was panting, the sudden realisation that he could take my wife's anal virginity had clearly triggered a reaction in him and he was rapidly approaching his own, long delayed, climax.

He looked at me and noticed me wanking frantically, clearly close to another explosion.

"Stick it in her mouth. Fuck her mouth and make her swallow your cum"

I didn't need a second invitation. I hadn't spoken to my wife since I told her to pass the phone to Jermaine. We hadn't even made eye contact since I left her at the bar to go to the toilet. And so it was now also, she clearly heard her assailant talk to me but she didn't look up at all. I practically ran over to her and shoved my rock hard cock between her already parted lips. I thrust forward and marvelled at how easily she coped. I didn't thrust to the back of her throat, happy enough for now just to fuck her beautiful mouth.

Suddenly I was erupting into her mouth. Despite my earlier climax, I was ejaculating enormous amounts of cum straight into her mouth and she was eagerly swallowing. It was a dream come true for me. Behind her Jermaine started grunting as his climax washed over him too and he exploded into her. Unbelievably I only just realised we hadn't used condoms and he was now shooting directly into my wife's vagina. As he and I filled her, it was too much for Rachel to bear and she erupted into another orgasm, albeit evidently much smaller than her earlier ones.

Jermaine had released her hair and was now slumped over Rachel's back, cock still in her, savouring the sensations. I stood virtually motionless, hands resting on her head, as Rachel suckled on my deflating cock. Throughout it all I had miraculously managed to continue filming though I was quite sure my camera work would be, at times, a difficult jerky watch. I continued to film now as my wife's lips held my cock and she gently sucked.

Without notice Racel released my cock, pulling forward from Jermaine who collapsed back onto the bed. She quickly turned, barely aware of my presence, and dropped her mouth to Jermaine's still impressively hard, very messy cock whilst pushing her right index finger into her cum filled pussy.

Jermaine stroked her hair as she sucked his cock. He turned to look at me and asked if we had lube. I shook my head.

"There's a 24hr pharmacy just outside the hotel entrance, go get some"

It wasn't a question and it was clear none of us thought I would say no. I quickly dressed, grabbed the room key and walked out of the door.

When I returned 15 long minutes later, my wife and Jermaine were still on the bed. He was holding his phone in his hand as he filmed my beautiful wife between his legs licking his cock and balls. She'd stop, look up at his phone, smiling with the cock held to the side of her face. Suddenly, as I placed the lube on the bedside cabinet, without instruction or any indication what she was planning, Rachel put her arms under Jermaine's legs and hoisted them up and back into the air. She squatted on the bed, arse up and feet hanging over the edge, and drove, tongue first, in to his arse. I'd seen this in porn but never in my wildest dreams had I picture my lovely wife doing it to me let alone a perfect stranger. She wasn't just 'doing it' either, she was in to it.

"Fuck me, you're a dirty bitch. Oh yeah baby, stick that tongue in further."

Jermaine continued to film my slutty wife as he started a gentle rocking motion as he wanked his rock hard cock with his other hand, rubbing his arse over her eager mouth and nose. Rachel looked up at the phone above her, filming her tongue sliding into his arse, and was was simply encouraged to redouble her efforts as she happily ate him out.

"Matt, grab the lube stick some up her ass and start fingering her ass hole. Get her ready for me.

Obediently I picked up the lube that I just put next to them and moved to the end of the bed. Rachel's arsehole was winking right ar me. I opened the lube and then squeezed a small glob of it directly into her rectum, the cold gel making her squeal a little bit into Jermaine's arse. With my index finger I gently rubbed the lube around her rubbery sphincter, probing delicately with the tip of my finger. I then squeezed a little more on to the tip of my finger and slowly pushed it in, the tip just penetrating her arse. Keeping the tip in I moved it in a slow twisting in and out motion, just letting her get used to the sensation.

I looked up to see that Rachel was determinedly licking from Jermaine's arsehole, across his perineum to the underside of his balls, back and forth.

I pulled the tip of my finger from my wife's arse and then placed the lube at the slightly open hole and squeezed. Most of the lube just sat around her rectum but a small amount went directly in to the right hole. I put a bit more lube on my finger and then inserted it back into her arse, this time to the second knuckle. I returned to the in and out twisting motion occasionally sweeping some of the lube around her arsehole into it or simply briefly pausing to add a little more from the tube.

Rachel's mouth was now moved from his arse and was over his cock, fucking him with her mouth, sucking and wanking it with her hand at the base.

My entire index finger was now up ber arse, fucking her with increasingly rapid strokes. I pulled out to the tip of my finger, lubed a second and restarted the process of gently introducing and new digit. This time her increasingly well lubricated hole quickly accommodated by second finger with relative ease, so much so I added a third. I leaned over her, one hand pushing on the small of her back helping to leverage the other hand, the three fingers fucking into her hard and fast. I looked up at Jermaine and nodded, letting him know that my wife was ready for him.

This total stranger then took control again. He pulled Rachel's head from his cock and rolled off the bed. He stood and took the lube from me, applying a large amount to his saliva covered cock, rubbing it to ensure it was completely covered.

"Crawl up the bed, stay on your knees, take hold of the headboard and stick your arse out" he commanded my wife and she, in turn, complied immediately.

Jermaine climbed back on to the bed and took position on his knees behind my wife, his massive muscular frame towering over her petite feminine frame. He moved the head of his cock to her arse hole and rubbed it around the ring a few times before using his fingers to slowly force the head into her rectum. Rachel, who had been largely quiet as I fingered her arse, now whimpered as the massive head was squeezed into her impossibly tiny hole.

Jermaine was like a pro, he pushed barely millimetres in before pausing, letting my wife's arse become accustomed to its presence before pushing forward almost imperceptibly a little more. It was clear Rachel was experiencing some discomfort, her facial expression and head movements gave the game away, still making hardly any noise apart from her quiet whimpers. After every pause he would wait for her nod to signal her assent before pushing again.