A New Life with Rachel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure if it had been my cock that was forcing it's way up my wife's arse this might have gone a little quicker but as it was Jermaine's he had been slowly driving his cock into her for 15 minutes, making sure she was ok all the while, but he was relentless and he was making progress. Confident that she was becoming comfortable with his cock in her arse he started to gingerly slide in and out, advancing a little further with every in stroke. Rachel's whimpers of discomfort and her contorted facial expressions had been replaced by vocal groans of pleasure as she would bite her lower lip.

"Oh, you're in my arse", "Oh that feels so good, unlike anything I've ever felt before", "Oh Christ, I'm your bitch, I'm your bitch."

At last, encouraged by her rising pleasure and egged on by her words, Jermaine began to increase the tempo slightly, thrusting in and out of her arse. His hands reached around her front and clasped onto her bouncing tits, squeezing them firmly and pulling himself into deeper and harder thrusts. Rachel by now was pulling hard on the headboard, slamming her arse back to meet his thrust, moaning and groaning ever more loudly.

"Your cock, God your cock, God it feels so good. I feel it, I feel it, I'm so full. I love it, I love it, fuck my arse."

Jermaine asked me to pass the lube and he squirted more onto his cock, on to her hole, in her hole. His patience was paying off. She'd grown used to his cock with little discomfort, he'd let her adjust to it, made sure she was well lubed. He was now enjoying himself, confident that she was too. He still wasn't fucking her at great speed, instead he was sawing into her with a steady intense rhythm, pulling almost all the way out before sliding back in and grinding himself into her as hard as he could to make sure she was getting every last inch of dick.

"Harder, harder, faster, fuck me, pound me, please!"

Rachel wanted more and Jermaine was pleased to oblige. His pace picked up dramatically and he was slamming into her with the speed and power that he had earlier when he utterly destroyed her cunt.

"You want this? I'll fuck your virgin bitch arse. You're a whore, you're such a fucking whore. I should sell this arse"

"Yes baby, I'm a whore, I'm your whore, sell me, use me, I love being your whore. Fill my arse, cum in my filthy arse."

The dirty talk, the evening's exertions, it was all to much. Simultaneously they both exploded into powerful orgasms, Jermaine spasming erratically into her shit hole, Rachel shaking with pleasure. Not for the first time tonight, Jermaine slumped onto Rachel's back as they both came down from the overwhelming forces surging through their tired bodies.

Rachel was the first to move, turning to face the man who had just sodomised her for the first time in her life. She wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning forward to kiss him deeply, her tongue seeking his. They kissed deeply, erotically for a few moments before she broke the kiss.

"Thank you lover, that was fantastic"

Jermaine stood and started to get dressed

"You're not staying the night baby?" asked Rachel. "We could have a play after a little sleep?"

"I have work in the morning. I've got to go. Don't worry, you'll get plenty more before you go back home. After you've showered put some cream on that arsehole, it could be tender tomorrow. If you have sudacreme that would be best but if not a bit of lube will do. Give it time, don't fuck it again until tomorrow evening at the earliest."

Jermaine looked in my direction, gave me a nod and then walked out the door. As I watched him go, Rachel slipped into the bathroom and shut the door swiftly followed by the sound of the shower coming on. I could scarcely believe the evening we had had. Our original plan had been to fuck each other silly, certainly Rachel had been but I had largely been a spectator. I had loved every moment of it. I showered as soon as Rachel came out and by the time I was finished Rachel was fast asleep.