All Comments on 'A New Lifestyle Ch. 01'

by jamax

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
closer to reality than most

Very well done. I look forward to the rest of this one

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Realistic

You seemed to capture the often incongruous attitude of the first time swingers. There is generally one participant who is leading and one who is following. The dialog and attitude also seemed more realistic than most stories in this genre.

mannydcampmannydcampover 18 years ago
Not bad

It was pretty good and did have a realistic feel. I think some charactor building would have gone a long way to make it better and more realistic.

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sure hope there's a part 2 to this fuck story

The story was good, the sex hot. But we need to know what will happen to them now. Will they be OK with what happened or will it destroy their marriage?

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

good story, the things the couple are talking about is what breaks us some marriages and ends swapping. this story is very realistic from that stand point.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Great

They seemed to want to fuck each others spouses so much and seemed to love it so much that maybe they can enjoin in a foursome marriage and begin making babies with each other? This needs a second, third and maybe fourth chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very erotic and a story as well

We'll see where it goes storywise but this scenario was very erotic. Everybody got pleasured.

playingcardcompany

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

Needs a continuation.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

Looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters on this. Maybe they will create a utopian group family?

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very HOT!

Natural animalistic behavior between consenting adults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Believeable

That's just about the way things happen. Our first time was with long term, close friends. Alcohol mellows any anxiety and endorphins fuel the lust.

Similarly after the first time, my wife also asked if I still loved her, and intimated that she only fucked him because my actions left her no choice. We swapped with that same couple many times and each time my wife blamed me for starting things, yet she never missed getting it on herself.

On the other hand, her inhibitions disappeared the moment she got hot for the husband of one of her school friends, which gave me an insight of what she may have felt on those other occasions.

Happy to report that our occasional swapping continued for years.I found it was best to follow her lead; i.e. when other men showed their interest in her, usually at my wife's instigation. We always talked about each experience to each other and did not cheat in the mean time.

All in the past now but we love reading of others experiences. We are still together after 45 years

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Honest, all the little quirks & jealousies, like at the end, celebrating our humanity!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Well

Don somebody really liked it. Guess he's messed up too.

Lumpy2Lumpy2over 1 year ago

Great story. I hope someday this will happen to my wife and I.

I would love to watch her being fucked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous