All Comments on 'A New Lifestyle Ch. 04'

by jamax

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
new wife in the making

jane is old news,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pissing Didn't Add Anything Positive

The slippery slope pitches downward writer - the pissing belongs in FETISH.

Is the GAY next?

Why continue?

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

Good but I am not sure where this is going. Is it just swinging or is Jack trying to make his wife a slut, Is some of the other ladies falling for him. If its just sex why hasn't he made love to his wife... told her he loves her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
is jane retarded

she walking around like a mental patient.she turn into a whoreslut and a couple of the wives are waiting in the bullpen for jack.i think jack is looking or found a replacement for jane.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Interaction

The interaction of Jack and Angel was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep it going

Keep it going. I am very interested to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why you take so long get this story out

i don't like swapping stories,but this is a good story.i would like him and karen and angela in a threesome and the women lose control over him.his wife is turn out now she a slut of sluts.angela is his for the taking as well as karen is his whore.you got a good story work with it and get it out fast with more chapters.when doing two stories at once,one comes up short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
jane acts like brainless dud

is angela falling for jack,or karen becoming submitive for jack.jane turned into a sex zombie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i don't like that lifestyle

but your story was a good one.when is the next chapter coming out.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very HOT!

This is the way that social interaction should be. Fucking at will between responsible adults without regard to where those babymaking sperms go or how they get washed off or washed out. I look forward to reading all of your stories!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very HOT!

I don't understand that if these couples are all fucking at will with each others spouses, right out in the open, why any overnight bags were brought to the party? It would seem that once they got naked and started fucking, that any dress would have become saturated with piss and cum so badly that no clothing would have been needed. I can imagine the cum trails left on the rugs and floors of this house, and the stench left from piss flowing over naked bodies. What a riotous orgy. Did anyone get preggie? Perhaps the whole party needs to continue for the rest of everyone's lifetime, it is obvious that little can ever cum back to regular old heterosexual, legal marriage-type mating. Very erotic and clearly in the mold designed by God when He advised that he created the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th, and looked back and called everything "good"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
is this story over

a good story,but it leave us hanging.

simjim100simjim100over 18 years ago
Keep it cumming

I've read all your stories posted here and like them alot. I'll keep reading your work and all you gotta do is keep writing. I especially enjoy the storyline and am looking forward to more chapters in this submission and your others as well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
man is differen tfrom lifestyle

most men is swinging lifestyle were wimps where wives control them.that what i saw in most stories of swingers whorist wife and weak hubby.jack the man without being abusing to the women.let him fuck them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Go Go Go ON

Very god story with nice potential please keep going. The interaction between characters is top class. I hope that you dont turn Jane into the stereotype slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice series

I haven't found myself attracted to this type of story before, gave it a go and really enjoyed it. I thought you developed it well and stayed true to your characters. On the constructive side, I felt you could have taken the story a little longer. They way you ended the forth chapter lead itself for a fifth. I felt it ended a little too short. Over all i thought it was a good read.

RoboboyRoboboyover 8 years ago
Great read

This story not only rang true but had a nice element of personal interaction. I think it was a masterpiece!

RedRyder50RedRyder50almost 6 years ago
Great Story

Very well written and very sensuous.The only improvement would be more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

The discussions between the husband and wife, especially after the first encounter, made the story. The pee play doesn't add anything. for me, but I guess the author is into it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Threesomes are always cuck stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous