All Comments on 'A New Living Situation Ch. 01'

by rocketgirl2011

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

This has captured my full attention. Looking forward to more...

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 13 years ago
ummm

very good start. looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really liked it!

I just think you should pick a point of view and stick with it... going back and forth between 1st and 3rd person can get confusing to the reader.

Other than that, great start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

I loved it. I agree with the poster about sticking to one point of view.

treckie94treckie94about 12 years ago
Lol

I love the beyonce reference!

mimi186mimi186almost 12 years ago
I like that you don't stick to point of view

It makes the story more interesting maybe put in some asterisks' or something to symbolise the swap though

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 12 years ago

I can't believe that agreed to be that man's ho. But I guess that desperation will make one do some stupid things. Me likey!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOL

Everyone is someone's ho, in a sense. Just because the man tells you that he loves you or gives you a "title" doesn't mean that you are doing anything different than what she plans to do.

I would do it. If I were in my 20's and childless and he wasn't trying to pimp me out to his friends. I've had worse arrangements under the guise of love and commitment. It would be refreshing to have a "relationship" on the up and up; all of the cards laid on the table up front. I fuck you, and you pay my bills. Sounds like marriage to me...except I can leave when it no longer suits me and I don't have to have your babies or put up with your bitch of a mother (or babymama). Sounds like a win win, lol. I'm sure the lifestyle is not for everyone, but I'm sure some of you have fucked for Red Lobster, the couple of drinks he bought you at the bar or for free because he told you that you were pretty, had a bangin' body or that he loved you. What's the difference?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A prostitute is a prostitute. She agreed to it so easily. Turn-off sorry.

DnaebugsDnaebugsover 11 years ago

This is a wonderful start to what seems to be a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
People are FUNNY

I like how this story is starting out.....its different.....that is the problem with people today, your to f***ing judgmental....actually struggle, actually have your back against the wall and see wtf you would do when given that one chance to change it.....

london101london101over 10 years ago
i thought

At the beginning it said she was a single mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love love love

i love where this story is going. Nd for london101 it didnt say she is a single mum it said dat she grew up with a single mum..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous