All Comments on 'A New Look for Marriage Pt. 04'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
why humiliation?

Did he have mohave her shout out that he fucks her better than her husband? Couldn't just leave it as sex and them sharing a fantasy? I guess in the next chapter, if there is one, they realize that he can never really satisfy her like her lover(s) so he either becomes the slave boy or he leaves. I vote leave and not her fault but his for having her shared.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 5 years ago
Terrific writing

I am not a big fan of cuckold stories but you have created a likeable couple and have escorted us through their encounter with a masterful touch.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 5 years ago
Not a fan of cuckold stories

But this was really well done. Everything that happened was for the benefit of the two of them. My only complaint is that the husband came off looking like a 6 year old boy but other than that, even the sex scenes were for both of their benefit.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
just another willing cuckold tale

non-erotic drivel, not even good story, ONE STAR

FreewheelFreewheelabout 5 years ago
love it

Nobody writes a story like this as well as Michie. Coerced to do this by the husband reluctant wife has sex with another man. I might not agree with the cuck part but I see a well written entertaining story. Thank you for the submission. Five stars from me.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Well written

Well written, but still just another ridiculous cuckold story for the cucktards to drool over.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Really well written, would be a five but I can't give five to a story where wifey is a greedy user and her lover is the kind of punk ass who has to taunt the cuck to express his virility

Goodness what screwed up co dependent marriage. The hubs is the emotional equivalent of a Pain Slut, and his wife is like the idiot.Dom(me) who thinks that is always OK to do anything to a slave if they ask for it or are aroused by it.

Thanks for a great romantic epic train wreck.

Hope you don't turn this all sph and cuck submission. Right now it still retains a tinge of romance and some love between the spouses

tustin92614tustin92614about 5 years ago
Great dialog

It was real and pulled me in. Well written and nice comfortable flow!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

Standard willing cuckold/slut wife garbage. Except in this one the wife is apparently dumber than a rock. I wonder how many diseases she picked up? This story lacked imagination and was neither sexy or entertaining.

1 star

michiemichieabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading everyone :)

Obviously this sort of thing strikes a chord with many people. It's not really my fantasy and it took me a while to get it, and it's not for everyone. (My fantasies are mostly rejected by the site for realistic depictions of violence) This one has grown on me, I enjoy the power dynamics and the high stakes involved. None of it is written to disrespect my husband and the most extreme parts are included at his request. I don't think it's a negative thing for a man to have a sexually submissive side that he becomes comfortable enough to express to his partner. I don't really understand how some have gotten to the 4th part of this tale knowing it's not for them, that is much harder for me to understand than some kinky sexual desires. But we all have our things I suppose. Either way, it was fun to write and I'm happy other people could get something out of it too.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Category

michie has 25 other stories with an average score of just over 4.24, and this includes some low-scoring text with audio stories.

This series started at 3.90 and has gone down hill from there. Now, I'm sure that michie didn't suddenly go down as a writer. Fair or foul, cuck stories are not welcome on Loving Wives.

I'm a little surprised that the only other LW story is actually michie's highest scoring, even though it is cuckold. From the little I read it appears that it was a one-time, mutually agreed upon fun, not the usual cuck humiliated husband crap.

As for race, in my experience, most people don't object if it's simply descriptive. The problems arise when either the blackness is used to ascribe superiority to the lover and/or to try to make the cheating somehow "worse." Please note, I don't mean "worse" to the normal reader, but to the characters in the story, i.e. "I can't believe that not only was she cheating on me, but with a BLACK guy (or worse slur)!"

a_horneta_hornetabout 5 years ago
Exquisite dialog

Thank you! This is superb erotica!

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
Progressing well

And I am looking forward to the concluding episode.

As others have said, Michie constructs a story well with realistic dialogue. I find it remarkable that she can write a story which she says is not her natural area and write it so realistically. For a wife to be asked by her husband to behave as she describes is peculiar to say the least, but it seems so real in this story.

The submissive behaviour of the husband is something I dislike intensely (I'm a true believer in equality) as do many of the usual LW commenters.

As SBrooks says, the usual commenters will one-bomb a submissive husband story regardless of how well it has been written. But at least Michie hasn't included the "realistic violence" which is apparently her forte and which she says has led to others of her stories being banned.

Roll on episode 5.

Lue

OOAAOOAAabout 5 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

M45divorcedM45divorcedabout 5 years ago
Outstanding Story

Michie, great job, hot as fuck and terribly delicious. I love your creativity and the raw emotion that you capture in your writing. Keep it up and keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Somewhat disappointing

The writing was good, but, as is often the case, the realization of the act was not nearly as erotic as the buildup. The husband's comments were really irritating. If I was Anan, I would have taped his mouth shut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great but harrowing

Very erotic but it seems like husband has transformed himself into someone with whom a real relationship wouldn't be possible. His wife would be with him for the sake of things she can get away with. There doesn't seem to be a bond or anything. She didn't respect him before now it's loathing, pity.

But that's what makes cuckold stories click to people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredibly erotic and arousing...

...and even more moving and thought-provoking in the wise and loving account of the couple's reactions to one another. Truly one for the ages.

paula and bobpaula and bobover 3 years ago
Arousing

Love the way she and her lover talks with her husband during sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the most selfish cunt I have read about on here, but the jokes on her. The husband clearly doesn’t care who she screws because I understands she just a cunt. Some women are worthy partners and others are just cunts.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

When they first started having sex I really just wanted the husband to shut up. His questions about how big the cock was were annoying and off putting. Once the wife had her realization that this was a moment for them to share it smoothed out. It was nice to see that she kept her husband in mind throughout. Too often in these stories the husband tries to give his wife the very difficult gift of enjoying her sexuality with his blessing and the wife immediately tunes him out while she gets off.

There's no way Anan should have been allowed to spend the night with them. Especially after he halted her orgasm I'm order to get her to humiliate her husband by telling him how much better her lover is fucking her compared to her husband. They had a specific rule that neither of them were to be intentionally embarrassed or humiliated. After that stunt he should have been shown the door as soon as he finished showering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I see the type of guys this lifestyle appeals to walk past me on a daily basis. Men, if you can still call them that, shoulders sunk, body language of one fallen that casts a shadow that betrays that they are bereft of any dignity and honour. Ghosts in a shell for want of a better expression. They have no moral compass. Guilt and self loathing often peek from behind the veneer of trying to be a modern man. How far we’ve fallen that self gratification now surpasses our materialistic, narcissistic lifestyles. They won’t last, this lifestyle won’t last, these urges have been tried throughout history and always failed.

And the woman, devoid of any tangible meaningful emotion other than her ability to betray and then twist it into some misguided manifestation of love and a deep connection to the soul. She has no worth, being passed around like cigarette in a foxhole by men awaiting their demise at the order of others. Ultimately her memories of great sex will fade and her companionship will be manifested by her own reflection, alone, lonely after her looks have faded and her ability to evoke desire diminished. That bond normally built over the course of decades with a partner built on respect, loyalty and trust will be non-existent. She has no inner strength, no commitment to anything other than her base instincts. Not someone you would build a foundation with. She will always give in to urges that dictate the dilation of her vagina, and yet try and convince her current partner of her love for him, as she did her previous husband and the one before that.

Sad really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The husband is obviously a latent homosexual, as is the writer, most likely. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a writer, you're the best. Hope you'll write more. It's not easy...I know (I write but publish on a different platform). But if you can, most of us would like to know what happened to your characters. And if you're publishing somewhere else, please let us know. Best to you and your family.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nicely written and reasonably arousing but not really credible. Sorry. I'm still giving it five stars for the writing (despite the typos/errors) but I can't imagine that a wife can have any respect for a husband like Colin. I did meet a prostitute once who was married. She told me that she was going to go home and tell him that she'd been fucked by a man with a big cock. I can't imagine that marriage lasting very long.

plumber4276plumber4276about 1 month ago

Michie, what a great story. Your writing is thoughtful and your characters extremely well developed. This 'Hotwife' genre brings out lots of quite different emotions amongst the readers. I think that you handled the issues really well. I think that the 'cuckold' terminology that you apply is not quite appropriate. You portray the various imbalances in power between the main characters but I think that you have not made the man appear as a miserable wimp, as some readers seem to suggest. This is a very positive thing. Well done. 5 stars, definitely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous