All Comments on 'A New Man in Our Marriage Ch. 05'

by denron

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ryanlvr7ryanlvr7over 3 years ago
Next Step

Last story I commented how that was my fantasy. My wife being seduced by a real man and eventually encouraging me to service him. Even better if I could be openly gay with her approval. Her needs being met by her lover and my needs being net by my gay lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

time to grow some balls wimp toss the whore to the curb and find either another woman or a man just for you

betamale08betamale08over 3 years ago

Awesome!

So great to see this continue and I LOVE the direction you're going but in the next, can you make Jared just a bit more dominant?? Thanks, awesome story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

I usually don't read a story that has five parts to it but this one really caught my attention. The adage 'once you go black you don't go back' is true in this case with both women. I was really hoping Bill would find a black man to dominate him and who would force Bill to suck his cock without letting him cum himself. Very well written with good grammar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fail

Not as good as previous chapters

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Love the Story

I absolutely loved all of the chapters and am looking forward to reading another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seems that no matter how true a white wife is and no matter how much she loves her husband, if she ever feels the joy of a big black cock she never goes back to sex with him. It's just the 'nature of the beast' and how can anyone blame her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

incredibly perfect story

Alex54092Alex54092over 1 year ago

How did I miss chapter 5 two years AGO? Where is chapter 6? Please continue. I love your writing and this story.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

Such a hot story!!! This is my second time reading this whole story and I absolutely love it! I want my wife to find herself a black boyfriend and I want to be with a man. A real man. A black man.

Eze325Eze325over 1 year ago

Love it, hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The dumb bastard though that he could dominate me and make me suck his dick. I played along enough to knell down and when he came to me I hit him in the nuts. He dropped I stood and kicked him a half dozen times in the nuts trying to make sure that he would never use them to humiliate anyone again.

charliem100charliem1008 months ago

You're just jerking us around, aren't you? Well, you got us good! The really crazy thing is now people like it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Epilogue: One night, not too much later Bill decided it was time to teach he cheating skank slut wife a lesson. She was out for the evening when Bill and Jared overpowered Drew and dragged him into the bedroom. They forced the piece of shit to suck their cocks and then the fucked him for the better part of two hours. At first he was screaming and fighting in protest, but after a while he was moaning like a bitch in heat as they spit-roasted him. They kept using him for a couple weeks without Shelly figuring out what was happening. All she knew was Drew couldn't get it up for her anymore and she was becoming depressed. Then came the confrontation. Shelly came home one evening to find the three of them in the bedroom. Bill was fucking Drew from behind, spanking his sissy ass while Drew was choking on Jared's big fat cock. "What is this?" the idiot cheating skank slut screamed, but the boys kept pumping away as the moaning bitch took them both in. "Shut the fuck up, you stupid whore," Bill snapped. Shelly collapsed on the floor sobbing thinking it couldn't get any worse. She was wrong. When they finished with him Bill grabbed sissy Drew by the hair and said, "Tell her slut." Drew got up and pulled Shelly's head up by her tangled hair. She yelped in pain, but Drew just slapped her. "Listen up bitch. I now belong to Bill and Jared. they've shown me who I truly am and there is no room here anymore for you." She looked completely bewildered when Bill chimed in. "That's right Shelly, you thought I was the odd man out, but it is actually you, you stupid cunt. You have ten minutes to get your shit and get out. We don't care where you go, but don't ever come around here again." "Bill, Drew, you can't be serious" Shelly cried. "I guess we have to do this the hard way." Jared spat as he got up, grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the front door. When he got there Drew opened the door as Jared pulled her to her feet. Bill tossed the one suitcase they'd packed for her onto the lawn. Then he gave her a hard kick in the ass that sent her sprawling onto the grass. Bill finished by saying, "Beat it you stupid empty-headed piece of shit, and, like we said, don't ever come back around here again." Shelly, had no life skills and nowhere to go. She ended up a fuck toy for a bunch of brothers on the wrong side of town. Nobody ever heard from her again and nobody gave a shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous