A New Master

Story Info
Todd was broken. Afraid to find a new master. Until Mark.
1.1k words
4.22
5.7k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd was proud of himself. He was proud for finding the courage to go out in public. And not just any kind of public, but a bdsm bar. It had been ages since he had been out, but his therapist had suggested dipping his toes back in the dating pool. Granted, his therapist didn't know that he was so invested in the bdsm world, before. But his therapist was aware of his abusive last relationship where things went too far...

Todd was using his safeword, but Master was not listening,. Master was still whipping him, causing him to bleed. Todd was begging him to stop, begging as Master topped him, and entered him raw, ignoring Todd's screams of pain.

Todd shooks his head as he navigated the room and asked for a dry martini. Something standard. He saw a person watching him, and glanced back. The person looked like a dominate. He had a take charge kind of attitude. And looked almost mysterious. The kind of "bad boy" that Todd would normally have asked out, but he didn.t He wasn't sure how ready he was before that happened. He went to hide in his corner.

Mark stood there, at the bar, checking out the young man. The young man seemed skittish. Was he a newbie to this bar? Or to bdsm? Mark felt intrigued as he sipped his drink. He had been getting bored, and it was a while since he brought home a new slave. He was feeling curious...Slowly he went to the young man-who had backed into a corner, almost like a scared little rabbit. Mark's heart went out to him. As a buisness man Mark had learned a long time ago to stop caring about people in general. But he felt angry that this young, almost kid, was so scared of everything. He was aware, then, that this was NOT the young man's first time.

"What did that last master do to you?" Mark hissed to himself. He walked up to the boy.

"What's your name, son?"

The boy looked at him, startled,

"I...Todd. My name is Todd."

"I'm Mark," Mark told him. "You don't need to be so afraid, Todd. I don't bite..hard." He cursed at that last part of the joke as he saw Todd flinch.

"Todd...you seem very out of place here," Mark told him. "Are you sure that you should be here?"

Todd looked relieved in the question.

"No. My therapist wanted me to be more daring," he admitted. "Not sure if this is what she had in mind."

A therapist..."Mark took a sip. Interesting.

"If you want, you could take a ride home, with me, and eat at my house," Mark suggested.

Todd looked at him,

"I...I don't think so."

"I'd pay you, of course...for dinner, that is," Mark added, and showed Todd the money. Todd hesitated. His rent was coming up, and so he swallowed.

"Just dinner?"

"Just dinner," Mark promised. He led Todd, still skittish of almost every noise, to his limo-once Todd acceptedf.

"You can relax," Mark told him in the backseat of the limo. "I meant what I said,about just dinner." He didn't want to terrifyi this new, potiental, sub overnight. He had a feeling Todd was damanged, almost, and needed to go slow.

Todd relaxed a bit, and Mark continued.

"I'm sorry for being forward, but I'm not used to not getting what I want."

"I can tell." Todd eyed the limo, feeling out of place.

"How long have you been a sub?" Mark asked, and Todd frowned, startled by the question. But felt that by paying for dinner-Mark wanted a conversation.

"I...for a while. At least 15 years. I started with my first boyfriend at 16."

"That is young," Mark mused, looking surprised.

"We were in a longterm relationship, all through high school. Then his parents sent him away to an ivy league. I had to stay behind to help my dad out. I was always stressed..."

"So you needed release," Mark guessed, and Todd nodded. "I fell for one of my dad's co workers. Samson. Samson was...strong, and sure of himself. Sexy as hell to me. Especially a young 20 year old. He and I had a very lustful relationship. It lasted a long time, too. Nearly a decade."

Mark whistled.

"Samson must have been one hell of a master."

"He was perfect," Todd agreed, almost sadly "At first."

The limo parked, startling Todd.

"We're at my penthouse," Mark told him. "We can continue once we get dinner going."

He led a quiet, filled with awe, Todd into the hotel, and in the golden elevator.

Mark even decided to want to hold the poor boy's hand. He suddenly had to ask the age question.

"How old are you, son?"

Todd was caught off guard.

"I...30...sir."

Mark felt warm at being called sir. He told the doormen to bring up two steak dinners. He saw Todd salivating at that idea.

"Rum and coke all right?" Mark was testing the waters. To see if he could decide for Todd. Todd nodded, and accepted without question. Finally the dinner arrived. Todd was noticablly out of place. But slowly hunger took over nervs. Mark watched, surprised to see Todd look so famished.

"You were saying? About Samson?"

"Right." He could see a change of demeanor in Todd at that question. "Right well...it was passionate, and intense. I thought I wanted that after my boyfriend broke up with me. But Master Samson was more than a little intense..."

Mark didn't like how he still called him Master, but said nothing.

"He...he ignored my safe words, and pushed my hard limits. One night he even fucked me, raw, even when I begged him to stop."

"Fucker," Mark replied,darkly. Todd nodded, looking terrified.

"He threatened to get my dad fired, if I ever left him. He finally got arrested though, and still in jail. If he ever gets out..."

"Hey.."Mark was gentle as he touched Todd. "Look, I know this is crazy, because we just met but I am taken by you, Todd."

Todd lowered his eyes, in a respectful manner.

"And I you...sir."

"You're already calling me sir," Mark told him. "And accepting what I give you to eat. I know this is just dinner..but would you be willing to sign a contract? ,Maybe? And we could discuss your hard limits at great lenght? And maybe test run being my slave for a while? I want to work on you. Make you feel safe, and not afraid anymore. This would be new for me, too. Reading your needs as much as mine, if not more.I would do anything, also, in order to keep you safe."

Todd paused as he finished swallowed, and took deep breaths before answering.

"Okay," he whispered, and hoped against hope that he wouldn't regret this.