A new Mistress Pt. 05

Story Info
My submissive journey takes a new strange twist.
2.7k words
4.54
4.9k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers

In the space of a few months, my life had changed beyond belief with my wife originally suggesting I should seek the submissive lifestyle I craved until now, with her taking part in my most recent adventure at Highness Natalie's. I was left in no doubt that this was me. This is what I wanted.

Leaving Natalie's flat that Sunday afternoon with my wife was one of the strangest drives I have experienced. My wife spoke about the kids, about work, making dinner but absolutely nothing about my time under Natalie's spell. This was until later when she ordered me between her legs and told me to make her cum. After her orgasm hit, she rolled over and went to sleep. Not even a pleasant goodnight. As much as I felt used and a bit hurt, I was also elated as today could have been a turning point in our relationship in terms of her being dominant. And me? I would perhaps be her sub. Let's not get carried away I thought, let's play this cool.

The following morning, I woke to find my wife was already up. I could hear her downstairs sorting the kids. After firing up my laptop, I was pleased to find an email from Mistress Lizzie praising my enthusiasm the previous day both with Lady Nancy and Highness Natalie. She wished she could have been there. But also mentioned my wife's surprise inclusion and pointed out that this might be the shape of things to come. The email was intriguing as her parting shot was for me to prepare for the forthcoming weekend. She gave me early warning that I was to make myself available from 6pm Friday night until she decided to release me. Reading this excited me and made me hard. I lay back and wanked myself thinking about both the previous day and weeks. I experienced a fantastic orgasm. After showering and getting ready for work I went downstairs to find my wife and kids ready for work and school respectively.

Halfway through the day, I received a text from my wife:

'Hi my darling cunt, hope you are having a nice day. I just wanted to let you know that I love you and I loved yesterday and have decided to become part of your journey. We will talk about it tonight over a glass of wine and when the kids are in bed so don't bother replying. Oh, and by the way, my knickers are absolutely fucking soaking from thinking about you and that huge black cock. I am heading to the loo to masturbate. X'

Wow I thought, what a turn on. My wife sends me a lot of fruity dirty texts, but this was one of the best. I was just imagining her in the toilet rubbing her clit and trying to muffle the sound of her orgasm.

It was only when I re-read her text that I began thinking differently. The text was certainly a turn on but, that last sentence....'thinking about you and that huge black cock.....'

Was she thinking about me sucking the black cock or, was she thinking about me but separately, thinking about that magnificent black beast?!

Hmmmmm, I thought. After yesterday when I watched Michael's hand venture up my wife's skirt and her accepting it so easily, I was left in a confused state. My stomach churned but I am unsure if it was nerves, excitement or fear. All day my feelings jumped from one emotion to another.

With dinner finished and the kids in bed it was finally time to relax and have a chat. I poured us both a glass of cold Sauvignon and stuck on some background music.

"Comfy?" my wife asked.

"Yes, why," I replied with a nervous smile.

"I want to talk to you about yesterday, tell you how it made me feel and where I'd like to take this next. I want you to keep quiet and hear me out. You can then speak, ok?"

"Yes, of course darling, I love this and love what happened yesterday, the floor is yours."

"Right, first things first. After you told me about Lizzie, I visited her at home one evening on my way home from work. She invited me in after I had introduced myself and suffice to say, I am surprised your ears weren't burning the number of times your name was mentioned."

I was grinning furiously. This was behind my back, and I knew nothing about it, but it was a real turn-on to hear what my wife had done.

"Lizzie and I had a great chat. So much so that I saw her another few times. In fact, last time I saw her was yesterday morning. We had a few drinks in her flat while you were downstairs seeing to old wrinkly. Natalie was also there. We were literally in Natalie's flat ten minutes before you knocked."

I laughed at this, but I was probably laughing more from a nervous disposition as, all that time I was downstairs, my wife was upstairs with Lizzie discussing God knows what! I was shocked.

"I wanted to see the fun you were enjoying and perhaps, what fun I was missing! Now, I am not saying that I will turn into a Dominatrix overnight, but I am happy to play my part and learn more about you, and the lifestyle. But. There's always a but," she said laughing with a huge grin, "there is a catch and, I'm not sure how you will be with it."

"Go on," I said curiously. "Anything babe, anything."

"Ha ha, you won't be saying that in a minute! So, here's the deal. I have chatted to Lizzie and Natalie about you and everything going on. They are happy to have a new willing subject. And yes, they have both done this sort of thing before. They will also give me pointers then, when we have the time, I am willing to play a part time Domme role but only when we have the opportunity, like when we have time, and we are away from the kids. Are you up for that?"

"Yes Mistress," I said with a huge grin.

"You can fuck off with that for starters, I want a better name than Mistress but that is for another day. Today and probably many others I am your wife, plain and simple. Now, I am happy for you to continue meeting Lizzie, but, yes, there is another but! I want to fuck Michael."

My immediate thought was 'fuck off,' absolutely no way but in that split second, I realised what was on offer, I.e., what was on the table. However, childishly I replied, "why? Do you fancy him?"

"Stop that, stop that right now. We are having an intelligent mature conversation. I love you to bits and would never jeopardise what we have but if you are having fun, I fancy a bit as well. Is that wrong?"

I immediately came to my senses. "You're right babe, not usually the jealous type as you know but what I saw yesterday is enough to make any man nervous," I said laughing. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, for starters, I liked what I saw yesterday, I was wet from watching you and when I stood up to push your head down on his cock Michael stuck his hand up my skirt and he then looked up at me with a weird grin, I melted. He was in charge. As soon as he tapped the inside of my thighs, I knew exactly what I had to do, I had to open my legs wider. So, as much as I am happy to play with your sub side, I think I have my own submissive side that I want to explore. Mine is more sexual than Dom/sub play. Do you understand? Does that explain it?"

The vision of Michaels hand exploring the knickers of my wife was a tremendous turn on.

"Another thing," she continued, "when Michael said he hoped to see me again especially if I need a real man, I didn't think anything of it until you were licking my pussy and all the memories of the day came flooding back including Michael stuffing his fingers in my cunt."

Wow. I thought my wife never used the C word, but it was so erotic when she said it, so dirty, so poetic, it fitted the conversation.

"Let's go to bed, we can continue this conversation while I am wanking your hard cock."

"Ok, let's go," I said.

Within ten minutes we were tucked up in bed. My wife leaned over and began snogging me passionately. She rolled her tongue around my mouth. She sucked on mine. She pressed her lips hard against mine. She then hugged me as tight as she could, "I fucking love you," she said. "We are going to have fun together, that's all that matters to me my little stud muffin."

Both of us laughed loudly at that name.

She re-positioned herself by lying on her left side and began rubbing her right hand over my balls and cock. I was already semi-erect, so it didn't need more interaction before it got completely hard. Her hand slipped below my balls. It had been a while since she ventured towards my arse, she circled it a few times before dipping a finger in gently. I think the dildo from 24 hours earlier helped. Her hand returned to my cock, balls, thighs and back to my arse. This continued till she had me writhing and body jumping with all the teasing. Finally, she then took a hard grip of my cock but not a painful hard but, as though she was claiming what was hers. Slowly, she began wanking my cock but, at the same time leaned in towards me and began repeating what she watched the previous day. Every now and then, she stopped sliding her hand up and down my cock. Instead, she slid it down and around my arse before now dipping two fingers in. All while she was regaling me with yesterday's scenario in Natalie's. The room was in darkness, my eyes were closed tight and all I could hear was my wife's voice whispering in my ear and, at the same time, feeling her hand finger my arse then return to wanking my hard cock. She went at a slow rhythmic pace and continued her whispers. This went on for some minutes and I knew my cock was ready to burst however, my wife had other ideas, she was an expert at edging. It has been many years since she massaged me all over and the happy ending at the end took forever as she brought me to climax so many times before eventually releasing me and letting me enjoy the moment. We seemed to be at this stage again and all the while, she was still whispering.

"When I saw you take Michael's cock in your mouth, I was jealous, I wanted to suck it with you, I wanted to taste it with you. I wanted to look at Michael to make sure we were both pleasing him. I would be sucking his hard black shiny cock while you were licking his balls. I wanted some of the cum that you swallowed. I wanted to kiss you and have you spit it into my mouth before I swallowed some as well. It was fucking horny. But while you were sucking his cock, his hand had found my pussy. When he put his hand up my skirt and had me open my legs I couldn't resist, I just let him do it. In fact, he could have done anything he wanted but, what he was doing while I was watching you was so erotic you have no idea."

She was still wanking me but every time she realised I was close she either gave the tip of my cock a slight squeeze or flicked at my balls or, moved her hand completely to my arse where she was able to play with my prostate. We were great lovers and had a close sexual bond, but this was by far the best in a long while.

"When Michael put his hand up my skirt, he was able to move my panties to give himself access to my wet cunt. He shoved two fingers inside me and, with his huge fucking thumb, began rubbing my clit. It was amazing. I have never had that done to me before, it was new, and hubby, my little cock slut, exciting as fuck. I was watching your head bobbing up and down on his huge black cock while he had his fingers shoved inside me. The more fun you gave him, the harder he rubbed at me. We were like an erotic triangle."

"Are you liking this my little cock slut?" she whispered. "Do you want to cum?"

My body was literally shaking. She began wanking me nearly 30-40 mins ago. It was a weird torture. My cock wanted to burst but I didn't want her whispering to stop.

"Yes please My Lady," I would love to cum.

"Good boy. A very good boy. Now, back to my story."

"Next time, you will lick his big fat shiny hard black cock again. You will lick and play with his balls and, if he tells you to rim him, you will. Understand slut?"

"Yes, my lady, anything."

She began moving her hand a bit quicker. The speed of her hand aligned to her voice. It was singing a song to the beat. It went well with the story.

"Don't come until I tell you, do you understand?"

"Yes," My Lady.

The sudden thought of rimming this good-looking black guy was turning me on even more. It was fucking horny.

"And when he is satisfied you have sucked him till he comes shooting down your throat you will move over to me, you will kiss me passionately and spit his hot white spunk into my mouth. While I play with it and taste it you will do down on me to lick up my juices and lick my cunt. While you are on your little subby knees, Michael will be getting his cock hard again but this time for me."

Her wanking sped up more. I wanted to burst. "Can I cum please My Lady?"

"Just hang fire my little slut, nearly there. Are you imagining you, me and, Michael?"

"Yes My Lady."

"Good boy, get ready to come. You will know when it's time."

I was in heaven. What a feeling. My wife wanking me and making me feel fucking brilliant then, continuing with her whispering.

"After a few minutes of me playing with his spunk I will swallow it and lick my lips all while I am looking at Michael and you are licking my cunt. I will tell you to stop and sit back. Then I will stand up toward him, and open my legs wide so they are both outside his. My cunt will be directly above his hard fucking black cock."

I now realised when I would come. It would be when she came - in the story of course.

"Slut, hold Michael's cock. Guide it into me. I'll then lower myself down onto his cock while you put it inside me. I will then fuck him and fuck him and fuck him until he shoots his second load deep inside me. As he comes, the feeling of it hitting me deep inside and, while I am furiously rubbing my clit will make my body shake violently and I will experience the best fucking orgasm of my life."

I could not hold back. My spunk flew everywhere. It covered my chest and neck and all over my wife's hand. I was done in. This had been going on for nearly an hour, even my cock needed rest. My wife cleaned me up, kissed me and said, "goodnight darling, I love you."

As I drifted off to sleep, I heard a slight buzzing sound muffled by covers coming from behind me.

Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers