The Femdom Genius Ch. 01

Story Info
An MIT professor pervs on the wrong girl.
18.7k words
4.28
36.6k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nocster
nocster
51 Followers

Author's note: This work of adult erotic fiction represents a cooperative effort between a human author and a GPT-3 text generator. It started as an interesting experiment, but I thought the result was something worthy of sharing. I'm curious to see what people think. About 40% of the content was generated by the artificial intelligence, although heavily edited to correct plot details and to create a more consistent style. Most of the time I wrestled the story in the direction that I wanted to take it, but occasionally, I'd let the AI take things down a less expected path. It made for a very interesting and unique creative experience. I will also note that this story is entirely fictional, meant for adult fantasy entertainment only, and that I in no way endorse the sort of non-consensual blackmail contained within.

Chapter One:

You are a professor of computer science at MIT. You are only 30 years old and you are already making a name for yourself. You enjoy your job and you enjoy the single life. You stay fit and have an active lifestyle by computer nerd standards. Life is good.

The day starts off normally enough. You just finished giving one of your afternoon lessons. This was an advanced course in artificial intelligence, primarily geared towards upperclassmen majoring in computer science. This is your last teaching assignment for the day and your are looking forward to getting home early. You've never been a fan of Mondays. You don't have any particular plans yet, but you'll probably think of something. Maybe you'll give your friend Ted a call or perhaps you'll just crash on the couch with some Netflix after a workout.

As you begin to pack your briefcase and laptop, a student approaches your desk as the other students file out of the classroom. "Hello professor," Jennifer says in a singsong voice. You display a genuine smile when you see it is her. Normally, you get annoyed when students bother you right after class instead of during scheduled office hours, but you certainly don't mind making an exception for Jennifer.

You first took note of her on the first day of class a little over two weeks ago. She certainly stands out in a crowd. In a class of nearly 40 students, only eight are women and she is by far the most attractive. She always picks a front seat right in front of the lectern. She tends to wear skirts that are far too short to conceal her panties when she sits with her legs spread wide. She has a habit of sitting like that most of the time actually. You snuck a few quick pictures with your phone last week while she was putting on a particularly nice display. You figured it was all in good fun. Just a little harmless jerk off material. You've never slept with any of your students nor made any attempts to do so. That would be unethical.

Jennifer was quick to catch your attention in other ways as well. She is by far the most talented student that you've worked with in your three years of teaching. Here at MIT, even the average student is quite exceptional, so the fact that she stands out by such leaps and bounds is very impressive. It is almost a bit intimidating, especially to a young professor such as yourself. Jennifer is always quick to answer questions. She often provides thought provoking comments and questions. Her work is impeccable and programmed with a unique and creative flare. She is the sort of student that most teachers love to have in class because of the interesting dynamic that she provides.

There is one thing about Jennifer that you find unappealing. Despite being a very attractive young woman, her personal hygiene habits leave a lot to be desired. To put it bluntly, she stinks to high heaven. This was starting to get particularly bad by the end of last week. You can smell her offensive body odor from several feet away and you noticed that other students stopped sitting next to her, so you are certainly not the only one to have noticed this. In the end, you don't feel it too strange. A lot of the most talented students at this school are a bit eccentric. You assume Jennifer is a young computer whiz lost in her own little world too oblivious to conform to social norms. One other quirk you've noticed is that she always wears the same color socks and underwear every day. Both are always a pale pink, almost white but not quite. She is an odd duck for sure, but her attractive body and unmatched intelligence more than make up for a little peculiar behavior in your opinion.

"Well hello Jennifer," you say while being hit with a wave of that body odor as she leans over the desk. She politely says, "I hate to bother you Professor Johnson, but I was wondering if you could help me out with a personal AI project that I've been working on. Because of the extreme resource requirements, it can only run on the powerful desktop that I custom built for it in my dorm room. I was hoping you could swing by in an hour or so to help me run some diagnostics. Perhaps you could bring your laptop."

"Sure, no problem at all. What sort of AI project is this?" you ask without hesitation. "Oh I'd like it to be a surprise, but I'm sure that you'll find it very interesting." Her tone of voice shifts with that last statement, but you don't pay it any attention. She continues, "I live in dorm 13 in Thomson Hall. I'll see you in an hour then." She playfully skips out of the room before even waiting for final confirmation. "I'll see you soon!" you shout just as she is exiting the classroom.

You guess your plans for a very early day are out the window, but you are genuinely curious about Jennifer's project in artificial intelligence. You decide to grab a quick bite to eat at the cafeteria as you make your way across campus towards Thomson Hall. You exchange a few pleasantries with other students and faculty as you finish your meal, check the time and head to Jennifer's dorm.

You are a little nervous as you approach the door. You really aren't sure why. Perhaps deep down inside you know that you have an inappropriate crush on this girl. Who wouldn't? On second thought, this is a perfectly innocent meeting and you are simply offering to help Jessica out with her project as she requested. You clear your throat and knock on the door. "Hey Jennifer," you say.

Jennifer opens the door. Her eyes widen with a friendly welcome. "Hello Professor Johnson. Thank you so much for coming over on short notice." You note that she has changed outfits since last you saw her. In class, Jennifer usually wears stereotypical schoolgirl uniforms that you can't help but think are something straight out of a porno movie. Currently, she is wearing tight black spandex shorts and a casual pink tee-shirt. She is also wearing her standard pale pink socks of course.

She grabs your hand as she leads you into the dorm. You feel a twinge of nervous excitement at the gentle touch of her soft hand. You have to clear your throat again. You look around and are surprised to see how big the dorm is. You were expecting a single room, but this is a large suite. You are in the living room area. You can see a small kitchen and bathroom as well as two bedrooms off to either side.

She guides you by the hand into her bedroom. The room is very neat and tidy. You were sort of expecting a pigsty given her body odor issues. There is a very expensive looking full tower PC on her desk. It certainly has all the bells and whistles. Jennifer sits down on her bed and you place your laptop on the desk.

"So Jennifer, you needed some help with your project? I'm really excited to see what you've been working on. You really are an amazing programmer."

Jennifer playfully wiggles her feet around as she sits on the bed staring at you with adorable blue puppy dog eyes. You try not to stare at her wiggling socked feet, but you can't help yourself. You've always had a thing for female feet. You hope she doesn't notice. A professor should not be staring at his student like this.

Jennifer giggles as she toys with her long blond hair, "See something you like professor?" She wiggles her feet faster. You nervously look away as you stammer just a bit. You try to redirect the conversation. "So what does this program of yours do? What exactly was it that you needed help with?"

Jennifer's smile turns mischievous. She says, "I'm sorry professor. I didn't actually invite you here for help with a project. I invited you here to tell you something."

You immediately start to flush and feel your pulse racing. This is quickly becoming inappropriate and you begin to feel uncomfortable with your decision to come here. "Oh, what did you need to tell me? Did you need my help with something else then?" You try to stay casual.

Jennifer leans towards you. "I hacked your computer."

You blink your eyes a few times in disbelief. You look at Jennifer and say, "O... K..."

"No, really, I totally hacked your computer. I found some interesting things on your laptop to say the least."

Your eyes widen and your pupils dilate. This situation is quickly going off the rails. "You did?" you ask dumbfounded.

Jennifer nods her head, "Mmhmm. I found out some very fascinating things about you."

You mumble something incoherently.

Jennifer says, "For example, I found out that you have a little foot fetish."

You try to gain some semblance of composure. "I do not. Jennifer, this is inappropriate. You need to..."

Jennifer cuts you off and begins to speak in a more authoritative tone. "Your website history and bookmarks say otherwise."

"You must be mistaken," you say. You are still trying to project an air of confidence.

Jennifer shakes her head, "I don't think so professor. I also saw that you have a bunch of emails pertaining to pictures of several female students. Some of the back and forth you had with... Ted was it? Some of your comments were utterly inappropriate. I also saw that you assigned numbers to their pictures? What the hell is up with that? You are a total creep!"

Your face is a solid shade of red at this point. "I don't know what you are talking about. Surely we can just..."

Jennifer again interrupts. Her tone steadily growing even more assertive. "Do you know that one of those girls is the daughter of Dean Cameron? I wonder how he'd feel about that. And can you imagine my surprise when I saw that you had a folder on your computer titled 'Jennifer'? Seriously professor... pictures of my panties? Really? I'm guessing you have been stalking me for a while."

You stammer, "No. Honestly, I wasn't stalking you. I just... I just... W-what do you want?"

She stands up and whispers in your ear, "Ahhh... now that is the correct question. I want you to do what I say. Anything I say. If you comply, I will keep our little secret. If you don't, I will send these files to every student and professor at this university. You will be fired and your life will be ruined. I will of course make sure to really seal your fate with a detailed story about how uncomfortable you made me feel and how you made all sorts of inappropriate proposals to me."

"I never..." "Don't be naive!" she interjects waiving her finger. "Who do you think people will believe? A startup teacher with pictures of his student's undies on his computer or cute little innocent me?" Jennifer bats her long eyelashes. "Also, don't forget all of the campus security videos that will show you coming to my dorm. That won't look suspicious at all, right?"

Jennifer walks towards the door and puts on a pair of sneakers. She turns around and says, "I'll be back in a little while. I'm going to the gym for a workout. While I am gone, I want you to think very carefully about what you will do for me when I return. Don't go anywhere. "Ponder your situation carefully. Toodaloo." Jennifer waves as she departs.

You just sit on the bed stunned. You find yourself alone in Jennifer's dorm room. You don't know what to do. If you do what Jennifer says, she will probably continue to blackmail you. If you don't, you could lose your job and ruin a promising career. What in the world could she want anyway? An A+ in your class? No, that can't be it, she could get a perfect grade in any class with little effort. Money perhaps? You don't understand her motivation here. She's understandably upset with you though. You never should have taken those pictures. Perhaps you can still reason with her.

Whatever she wants, you need to make a decision before she returns. You are leaning towards going along with Jennifer's blackmail for now. That will at least buy you some time to manage the situation.

You wait nervously sitting on the bed for over an hour. Your imagination runs wild. You wonder what Jennifer's intentions are. You hope she won't be too cruel. She was always so polite and friendly in class. You've never seen this side of her.

Finally, Jennifer returns. She is dripping wet from head to toe. She kicks off her sneakers and joins you in the bedroom. "I'm back professor. I had a great workout and I got very sweaty and smelly as you can see. I did step aerobics and weight training." She sits herself down on the bed right next to you. Her shoulder is touching yours. The body odor is even worse than usual. You'd like to shift away from her, but you don't want to aggravate the situation. You hadn't moved the whole time that she was gone. "So, did you decide what you are going to do? Do you agree to do anything I say or would you rather I release the blackmail files and ruin your life?" Her tone is so matter-of-fact. It's like she's asking you what you want for lunch or some other mundane question.

Jennifer stares at you with a serious expression on her face while waiting for your answer. She is not bluffing. You would be fired and never be able to get a good job again. Your life would indeed be ruined, you are fairly certain of that. You have little choice, you will have to do what Jennifer wants. You reply, "I'll do whatever you say." Jennifer shifts to a more friendly and playful demeanor in an instant. Smiling she replies, "Oh, I know you will. This arrangement is going to be epic. You'll see!"

You are shocked by how happy she is to have made you submit. Jennifer says, "This is a contract that states you agree to be my slave. Sign it and I will not release the blackmail files." You balk at the term slave.

Jennifer slides the contract towards you. It contains a few paragraphs of legalistic language stating that you agree to be Jennifer's slave for as long as she sees fit. Also, it states that you agree to do whatever Jennifer asks and if you refuse, she has the right to punish you however she wants. You read the contract and wish you could think of some other way to get out of this mess. You will have to sign if you want to pacify her for now. Besides, contracts signed under this sort of duress are not legally binding anyway. Additionally, contracts that seek to codify illegal activities are null and void. You try to convince yourself that signing this document is no big deal.

You attempt to hold the pen steady in your shaking hand. You sign the contract. Jennifer smiles, jumps off the bed and claps her hands in excitement. "Good, now that we have that settled, take off your clothes!"

You are shocked and embarrassed to hear Jennifer tell you to take off your clothes in front of her. You hesitate to follow her order. You just sit there stunned. Jennifer becomes angry and says, "Why are you just sitting there? How can you fail to understand such a simple command? Obey me or suffer the consequences. It would be a real shame if you ruined your career when you were just making a name for yourself."

Jennifer's strict tone scares you into obedience. You stand up and begin to nervously take off your clothes. First you pull off your tie and then unbutton your shirt and pants. Jennifer watches attentively as you strip down to your underwear. You are wearing blue boxer shorts. You are embarrassed beyond words. Jennifer makes a mocking show of looking you up and down. "Oh be quick about it. Underwear too obviously."

You try to delay the inevitable. You try to think of something to say. Jennifer taps her foot while she takes out her phone. "You have three seconds until I release the files." You hurriedly pull your underwear down and step out of them. Now you are standing completely naked in front of your student. This is all happening so fast. "Well, it's not the biggest penis I've ever seen, but I suppose it will have to do." You can almost feel the weight of her gaze upon your nude body.

You blush looking down at your flaccid two inch dick and she continues, "Turn around, bend over and grab your ankles. I want to examine your asshole."

You are about to protest when Jennifer again threatens you with her phone. "Are you disobeying me again already?" You promptly bend over and grab your ankles. The lowered position of your head only adds to the lightheadedness that you are already experiencing from the shock of it all.

Jennifer walks closer and stands behind you. You feel so intimidated. She spits in her hand and lubes up her pointer finger. "This might hurt a little bit." With only that brief warning she pushes her finger deep into your ass. Your face contorts as you bite your lip and try not to cry out. This can not be happening. Jennifer pushes and pulls her finger in and out a few times. The spit provides very little lubrication and you moan in discomfort.

You start to whimper uncontrollably. Jennifer says, "What's wrong professor? Are you embarrassed? Are you ashamed that your student has made you her slave and has her finger up your ass?"

You say, "This is so humiliating Jennifer. Please stop this."

Jennifer rams her finger in even harder, making you groan loudly. She says, "You will no longer call me Jennifer. You will now address me as Mistress. Is that clear?" She pushes her finger all the way to the base for emphasis as she asks this question.

You yelp and say, "Y-Y-Yes, Mistress."

She speeds up her finger thrusts. It is really starting to hurt now and your shame steadily grows. "While I'm finger fucking your ass like the bitch you are, I think this is a great opportunity for you to apologize for perving on me and all of those other girls, don't you think professor?"

"I'm, I'm sorry." you say in a quiet voice. Jennifer begins to thrust her finger even harder and faster. She is ramming you at a rate of three per second with each violent insertion making an obscene slapping sound as her hand smacks up against your behind. Your whole body is reverberating with that frequency and you are having difficulty holding your balance. You grit your teeth and grip your ankles tighter.

Jennifer mocks you, "I'm sorry? That is all you can come up with? I'm sorry? You have an IQ of 162. I think you can do better than a pathetic I'm sorry. Granted, you have the mind of a chimp compared to my 235, but I'm not letting you off the hook that easily. Take a moment to think of an appropriate apology. If it is to my liking, I'll stop violating your asshole."

You find it very hard to think clearly through the painful thrusts. You've never experienced any sort of anal penetration before, making this crazy situation even harder to process. You are also a bit distracted by her claim of having an IQ of 235. That is higher than any ever recorded. She must be bragging, trying to intimidate you. You try to focus as best you can. You want this to stop. Perhaps this is the moment you can convince Jennifer that you are genuinely sorry. Maybe after this, she'll show mercy and forgive you. Despite the relentless ass pounding, you begin to formulate the sort of apology that you think she wants to hear.

The sound of your voice is rhythmically distorted from Jennifer's rough anal probing. "I am sincerely sorry for perving on you and the other students Mistress Jennifer. It was very wrong of me and I promise that nothing like that will ever happen again. I deserved this humiliating punishment and I thank you for helping me see the error of my ways."

nocster
nocster
51 Followers