A New Mom Pt. 11 - Wedding Party Pt. 02

Story Info
A wedding party like no other.
2.4k words
4.28
4.9k
4
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wedding Party pt 2

Once everyone was back downstairs in the living room, it was decided that myself and Eve would take part in a game, the rules were simple, we would both be blindfolded, I would be in the sex swing and Eve placed in the stocks, we could only be fucked in the ass by a cock but the cum reward could be emptied anywhere of choice by the cock's owner.

We had to guess who the person was before their spunk shot.

As myself and Eve are always up for anything we were only too happy to agree, we were blindfolded and led to our places, as I was placed in the swing my ankles were lifted and put in fur lined leather cuffs.

I could hear giggling then felt a tongue rimming my ass, probing its tip inside my entrance, then the familiar feel of the head of a cock being pushed passed my sphincter muscle.

The first two that fucked me were easy to guess, first was my mom, second was aunty Lexi, I am used to how they make love to me now, after all we have had lots of practice, both of them cum on my chest. The next cock was a little trickier, as this cock used my ass the persons hand stroked my own shaft, I gave my guess as Gemma before the cock cum on my face, the following three people to fuck me, I guessed as Trish, Lou and Liz, two of them cum on my face and the other on my chest, I licked what cum I could reach with my tongue.

I could hear Eve giving her guesses and her moaning and panting as she received anal pleasure as much as I did.

Then I felt a large head nudging against my used anus, even though I had just had six cocks give a good shagging, this one still hard its work cut out to enter me, I felt it stretching my asshole, this was the same mystery person who fucked me before in the living room.

I felt every thick inch of that veiny cock enter me, once it was deep inside my bowels it paused to allow my ass to adjust, then slowly it withdrew to its head before pushing deep again, this slow motion continued for several minutes, my nipples were tingling with excitement, my mouth watering, my body quivering, if I ever had any doubts before whether I liked cock in my arse, (which I did not have any doubts at all) it was quite clear now that I love it. My new lover started to speed up their thrusts, but still made them long and deep, my head was thrashing from side to side with the pleasure, my cock was oozing precum onto my stomach.

I felt a mouth engulf my dick and start sucking, it felt like Eve, but she was in the stocks, this meaty weapon make use of me is obviously experienced, as every time I arched ready to receive my orgasm, the pace slowed almost to a stop, the cocks owner started sucking my big toe as the continued to fuck me slowly.

I am convinced this is Ben fucking me, after seeing his good-sized cock when he arrived and sucking it, remembering how it stretched my mouth, it must be him now stretching my arse.

I started to ejaculate into the mouth holding my prick, it never moved, it just held me while I was being pleasured, once I was finished, the mouth let go and then licked all around my shaft, devouring every bit of my spunk, my cock did not wilt, it stayed rigid and I had not even taken a little pill.

I then felt a tongue in my ear and a soft voice spoke, "are you ready to see the owner of the mystery cock my hubby?"

It was Eve, she had taken my cum in her mouth.

"Yes, I need to know who owns that lovely rod." I replied as Eve kissed me gently on the lips.

She removed my blindfold, I squinted a little, then I looked at the man powering the shaft inside my bowels, I could not believe who I saw, it was not Ben but the vicar who married me and Eve this morning, he must be early eighties, but my word could he use that mighty cock he was blessed with.

"Evening young man, hope I am serving you well." The vicar smiled still sliding back and forth.

"Oh, you most certainly are, please don't stop, I'm in ecstasy, and please when you are ready cum in me, I want to feel your seed fill me up." I panted.

Eve had finished being fucked a while ago but had been watching me being devoured by the vicar until she saw my precum oozing and decided she did not want to see it go to waste.

"Would you like me to speed up?"

"Yes, I want you to ruin me, I want my ass to gape like before, I want to feel you as deep as possible, I wa." I was cut short by Eve.

"Shush babe, let the vicar finish blessing you, your talking too much." She laughed.

The vicar held my legs as he picked up the pace, he thrust in hard and definitely deep, he got faster and faster, his balls slapping against my own, my cock still rigid, my breathing became deeper with each pant, I grunted each time his bell-end hit home deep within me. Eve started to tug on my nipple ring in my left nipple.

The vicar took my cock in his hand and began to jerk me off, he must have been pounding me for nearly ten minutes when he thrust once more and paused, I felt a hot jet of his cream, more and more filled my arse, I could even feel some leaking from me and run down my balls.

My own jizz shot into the air and landed on my chest with the last stream leaking onto the vicars hand, he raised it to his mouth and licked it clean.

"Thank you." He looked at me and winked.

"It is I who thanks you."

He slowly withdrew his cock, it left my ass with a suction and pop sound, I felt so empty, I was hoping someone else would take his place, instead everyone came over dipped two fingers into my ass and sucked off the cum as if my ass was a sort of honey pot.

Eve undone my ankle restraints, "That was the sexiest thing ever babe, and by the way you lost the game, I guessed all mine right." She laughed as I got to my feet, my legs really shaky, I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply.

"I need a drink after that." I said.

"I bet you do, but the night is not over yet, still some cock you have not had yet and pussy," she chuckled rubbing my butt, "think you can handle more?"

"I'll have a bloody good go; don't think I will be sitting down for a while though." I smiled.

As we walked passed the stocks I saw my mom in them, she had Tom deep down her throat and Ben deep in her ass, I bent down and kissed her on the head

As we stood in the kitchen getting drinks the vicar came to us.

"I am so pleased to have been invited thank you, I do not get the chance very often to par take in my carnal desires, I go to the green dragon now and again, that is how I met most of the people here," he smiled, "My wife as asked if she can have the pleasure of you both at some point."

"Thank you for coming, and we are going to get around to everyone before the night is over, but who is your wife and we will make sure something happens." I said.

"My wife is unmissable, she has the very hairy lady garden, infact the only hairy pussy here." He chuckled.

"Anything in particular she enjoys?" Asked Eve.

"She does rather like having all holes being used at once."

"Leave it with us, we will gladly arrange that." Eve said winking.

"One condition." I chirped.

"Yes, and what is that?" asked the vicar.

"Just that you stretch my wife's ass just like you did mine." I smiled.

"Be my pleasure." He said as he rubbed Eve's butt.

He left the kitchen.

"I can't take that fucking huge thing Tim; it will split me in two."

"Babe, I am sure you can manage that and more, especially as I managed it." I kissed her lips.

We stood in the doorway of the playroom just in time to see aunty Dawn lowering herself down onto Ben's cock, once he was sheathed within her cunt she leaned forward, "So who is going to fill me ass?" she growled, Gemma put herself in position and pushed her cock into Dawn and the fucking began.

Aunty Lexi was now in the stocks, being fucked by Liz while Jess had her left tit in Lexi's mouth.

Emily was in the swing being fucked by Lou, while over the horse in a row were Jo, Helen and Sue, Jo being screwed by Tom, Helen by the vicar and Lou by Tracy.

"Great way to celebrate our wedding babe, don't you think?" asked Eve as she looked up at me.

"The best and only way my angel." I replied, taking her breasts in my hands as I stood behind her.

"Who are we going to get to help you fuck the vicars wife?" she asked.

"Good question, I am sure any cock here would be up for it, pun intended." I chuckled.

"Trust you," she laughed, "what about you under her, Tom or Ben in her ass and the other one in her mouth?"

"Sounds like a plan." I agreed with her.

"And who are you having next my dear, will it be butt, fanny or mouth?"

"Maybe all three," she said, "quite like that situation myself."

"Then maybe you should lay next to the vicars wife and be done at the same time and the vicar can be the one in your ass."

"Ok, another good plan." Smirked Eve.

We turned around and looked in the living room, the vicars wife was having her mouth filled by the only hairy cock here, neither of us knew who he was and did not really care, while Trish was feasting on her hairy pussy.

"I need to pee." Said Eve.

"Me too, I'll come with you and you can piss in my mouth." I said.

"Only if you piss in mine." She replied and we headed off to the bathroom.

After drinking each other we re-joined the party.

Grace the vicars wife was having her pussy licked by Sylvia and I went over and offered my cock to her mouth, she opened her lips and sucked my soft cock in, as she worked her tongue on my penis I soon started to grow and fill her mouth, her eyes looked up towards me and she winked.

Grace's body started to tremor as Sylvia bought her to an orgasm, when she settled back down Sylvia got up and went to the kitchen.

"Care to lay down so I can ride you?" she asked taking my cock from her mouth.

As I lay down, I winked at Eve, she knew what to do next and rounded up the extra's we required for Grace.

It felt strange having a wiry bush sitting on my pubic bone, but her twat was very wet and hot, Grace started to gyrate her pelvis her pubes grazing over my smooth skin.

"Me we join in?" Asked Tom and Ben in unison.

"Mmm, yes please help yourselves." Smiled Grace with a broad grin, she held steady and bent forward so Ben could ease his cock into her asshole and Tom fed his thick cock into her mouth.

Eve lay the stranger down with the hairy cock and mounted him next to us.

"Tim, this is Paul, he is Grace and Eugene's son." Said Eve as she herself bent forward to accommodate Eugene the vicar to slowly stretch her butt hole for his monstrous cock, I watched as her eyes grew wide as Eugene stretched her open, she was panting and dribbling at the same time.

"Hi Paul." I should have guessed really as his cock is not a bad replica of his dads.

"Hi Tim." He smiled.

Aunty Lexi appeared and put her cock in Eve's mouth, now all six of us found a pace we could all work with.

Even with a cock in her mouth Grace was very loud and vocal, but Eve was not exactly being quiet as Eugene ploughed her ass, I managed to find Eve's hand and we locked fingers with each other.

I could feel a lot of pussy juice running down my balls from Grace, she suddenly let out a scream and her body went into spasm after spasm as her orgasm possessed her, Tom began shooting his wad down her throat as Ben and I filled her other two holes with our cream, Tom removed his cock and moved away, Grace opened her mouth and let his spunk dribbled from her lips into my mouth, then she began kissing me. Grace must be late seventies but shows no signs of being much over thirty really, except slightly saggy tits, a few wrinkles, but her cunt was still tight and she had a greed for sex.

Eve now started her orgasm, slamming herself back against Paul and Eugene's shafts until her pleasures slowed, Eugene emptied his balls sack into Eve's ass and Paul asked if he could come on her tits, so he quickly got from under her, Lexi removed her cock from Eve's mouth, and the two of them jacked off both spurted seminal fluid over Eve's tit's, when Paul was done, Grace managed to get her mouth and tongue in a position to lick up her son's sperm.

More to come soon.

Hope you enjoy reading the stories and they have the intended effect.

Please rate and comment, it helps my creative flow.... x