A New Mom Pt. 12

Story Info
Wedding party draws to an end.
2.3k words
4.31
5k
7
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wedding Party pt 3

Eve and I stood in the playroom doorway looking around at all the wonderful naked bodies of our friends and family all part taking in a sexual activity of some sort, we looked at each other kissed and Eve said, "This is the best day of my life, the best way of celebrating our wedding, but I want us both to fuck your mom soon." She smiled and cupped my balls.

"Good job I took another one of Lexi's little pills then," I laughed, "We have not had your aunties properly yet either, but I really need to go pee now." I gave Eve another kiss and headed off to the toilet in the hallway, as I opened the door, I saw Grace sitting on the seat with her mouth open and her husband Eugene pissing into her mouth and could hear Grace pissing into the loo.

"Hi Tim, one second then you can go, I'm about done." Said Eugene as Grace sucked and swallowed the last remnants of piss from his cock.

"No rush" I chuckled.

Eugene finished and passed me in the doorway, "Hope you enjoyed your wedding service."

"Loved it and loving the reception even more, even enjoyed the service you gave my butt, hope to receive more." I winked at him.

"Anytime, your ass is so tight, maybe I'll piss in your butt sometime too."

"I'm up for trying anything at least once Vicar." I smiled as he turned and headed back to the party.

"Now refresh me with your piss Tim." said Grace as she took my cock in her hand and pointed it at her open mouth, her other hand was between her legs rubbing her pussy.

I stood for a moment then the water works began and my hot piss started to flow into her mouth, she spat non out, she let her mouth fill and swallowed without closing her mouth once, I watched as my liquid filled her mouth and she gulped it down as my flow slowed down, she took my cock in her mouth and sucked and licked me clean.

"Maybe you can piss in my cunt or ass sometime while your beautiful wife takes a piss in my mouth." She smiled up at me.

"I am sure that can be arranged Grace, thank you." As I opened the door to leave, I saw Paul fucking Trish on the stairs from behind, he was not holding back and going like a jack hammer, Trish was moaning loud with each thrust.

I passed them and went in search of my wife and found her on her knees in the play room, sucking Emily's shaved cunt. I looked around the room and saw Jess in the stocks with my mom's cock in her mouth so made my way around behind Jess, dropped to my knees and began lapping at her wet fanny and rimming her ass, I could taste the slightly salty sperm from both holes and knew she had not long taken two loads from people, my own shaft was rigid again, I stood up and started to part her ass cheeks and nudge the tip of my cock against her anal ring, Jess pushed back against me and I entered her with ease due to the lubrication already in place, as I reached the base of my cock I paused to enjoy the moment when I felt a cock nudging against my own sphincter, glancing back I could see Ben in his chauffer's cap and nothing else, I reached back with both hands and parted my own butt cheeks for him. Ben drove his big cock deep into me and started thrusting back and forth immediately, before I could even think about getting into a rhythm with him to fuck Jess, his thrusts were actually hard enough that as he slapped against my skin I was shoved into Jess.

I placed my hands on Jess's hips in the same way Ben was holding mine as he ploughed deep and hard into me.

I looked at mom and she was smiling, a huge grin, with a look of happiness on her face, she held Jess's hair in her hands as she spurted her cum into the mouth that was sucking on it, I watched as she pulled out and walked to me, leaning in she began licking my lips and I poked my tongue out to wrestle with hers, mom's fingers found my nipples and began playing with them, slightly tugging my pierced one, looking up I saw Eugene had taken mom's place in Jess's mouth.

Ben began to grunt and told me he was about to cum, a couple more thrusts and he did fill my ass with his seed, as he pulled out, my mom knelt behind me and began rimming my used ass and licking the cum from me, when she was done, she got up patted my butt and said she needed a drink.

She was soon replaced by Tracy, Helen's husband, he pushed his cock inside me but this time we worked together so I could fuck Jess, but then Liz appeared behind Tracy and pushed her cock into his tight ass, Jean then joined the queue and put her cock inside Liz, who then had her ass filled by Lou, I have no idea how we did it but we all managed to find a rhythm that worked for everyone, I saw a flash and looked up to see Dawn taking photo's while my mom was using a cine-camera to film the whole scene, moving around us all so as not to miss anything.

Poor Jess did not have much choice in what was happening but showed no signs of wanting it to stop either, she just continued sucking and gagging on Eugene's monster prick.

I felt Tracy ejaculate inside me just as my own orgasm built up, "I want you all to cum over me." I heard Eve say as she positioned herself on the floor near us, slowly our chain fuck broke apart and each cock was being jerked and soon spewing spunk over my wife, I could not hold out any longer and shot my jizz inside Jess's arse, Eugene and Tom joined in with wanking over Eve, and she was soon covered in a lot of spunk, she scooped some up on two of her fingers and put them in her mouth to suck it off, I felt hands on my shoulders and I was lifted into the air and then laid down on top of my wife with all the jizz sandwiched between us, it was quite slippery, but we both gyrated against each other rubbing the mix of fluid into our bodies as we kissed, all around us people where clapping and whistling.

We got to our feet and looked up and down each other at the frothy lathered spunk that covered us and we began to laugh and headed for the large shower in aunty Dawn and aunty Lexi's bedroom, like a couple of silly children.

When we returned from the shower, we decided it was time to fuck my mom, we found her on the sofa with a glass of wine.

I knelt between her legs taking her limp cock in my mouth, swirling it round with my tongue and juggling her balls in one hand, Eve bent over and started to kiss her after taking her wine and putting it on the side table.

Once mom started to get aroused, I stood up and led her by the cock into the playroom, Eve lay down spreading her legs and stroking her moist pussy, mom knew what was wanted and got down between my wife's legs and I guided her cock into that waiting horny slit, once she was in, I parted mom's butt cheeks and began to rim her smooth hole, pushing the tip of my tongue past her anal muscle, Mom and Eve were lost in a deep kiss.

I positioned myself so my cock was ready to penetrate my own mom in the ass, slowly and lovingly I pushed the head of my penis inside her, she rocked back to help me enter easier, once I was balls deep, I paused.

I let mom start to fuck Eve's cunt and then matched her movements, I really do love to fuck my mom's tight ass, feeling my smooth balls slap against her skin, the feel of her anal muscles gripping my shaft as I move in and out, just bliss.

After a few minutes I could hear Eve panting and knew she had an orgasm building, mom and myself kept our synchronised pumping in time with each other but building up the pace and the force of penetration.

Eve let out a small scream as she bucked under us, writhing side to side as her orgasm rampaged through her. I felt mom tense up and knew she was shooting her cum inside my wife, this just drove me wild and I began fucking her like a wild man, until my own spunk spewed deep inside my mom's arse, even after I had finished, I continued to pound her, my cock still solid, neither mom or Eve made any attempt to move instead they began kissing as I shagged my mom, can't remember ever fucking her so hard, I looked up to see aunty Dawn filming the whole thing.

After about six minutes or so my second wave of sperm shot into the depths of my mom's bowels, I could hear the squelching as I slowly pumped in and out until every last drop of my cum was inside her, then I pulled out, and lay alongside the two of them and we all shared kisses.

The three of us stood up and hugged and kissed, my mom telling us both how beautiful it was to share love like that, before going to get a drink, Eve and I kissed looking into each other's eyes, then we went and sat on a large bean bag in one corner to take a small break and watch everyone else have fun.

Grace was now in the stocks and her son Paul was fucking her ass while Emily was fisting her pussy wrist deep, Tom had his cock in Grace's mouth while pulling hard on her hair, making sure he rammed as deep into her throat as he could, Grace made little gagging noises but seemed happy to be throat fucked.

Eugene was in the swing with Ben fucking his ass and stroking his huge cock and aunty Lexi was just cummin all over Eugene's face.

Aunty Dawn came and sat with us, "Are you both enjoying yourselves?"

"Fuck yeah!" replied Eve.

"Oh yes, loving it." I said.

"Glad to hear it, we are the only ones left now in here and your mom and Jess next door, all the others have gone home, I have put poor Sylvia to bed in the spare room she was exhausted." Dawn chuckled.

"It has been a pretty full-on day that's for sure." I said, it was now 4:30am.

"Well, I am going to get myself fully plugged by Eugene, Paul and Ben for one last session then head to bed myself." Said Dawn as she kissed Eve and got up.

I managed to position Eve so that she was sat on my stiff cock, "Don't move baby, I just want to feel you around my shaft." I whispered in her hear.

"Mmm, it feels so hot inside me darling." Replied Eve as she swigged from her wine glass.

Dawn got her wish; she had Eugene lay on the floor and she mounted him while his son Paul pushed his cock in her ass and Ben had his cock in her mouth.

"What about me, I'm still in the stocks." Laughed Grace.

Aunty Lexi released her and Grace pulled her down onto her knees and took Lexi's cock in her mouth while she was on all fours and Emily got behind her and inserted her fist back inside her gaping pussy and then Emily leant forward and started to tongue fuck Grace's butt hole.

Jess had my mom bent over the wooden horse and was fucking her with a strap-on.

Tom said his goodnights and went to join Sylvia in bed.

Me and Eve just sat there and watched the show, my cock still embedded in my wife only now it was in her ass and she was making small circle movements.

Paul was first to cum filling Dawn's anal passage, soon followed by Ben who cum in her mouth the sprayed some on her face, Eugene was still going strong and Dawn was now bouncing frantically up and down his entire length as her orgasm ravaged her body, just as she was coming down Eugene shot his seed in her, they all looked knackered.

Aunty Lexi unloaded her ball sack in Grace's mouth soon followed by his hot piss to help wash it down, Grace was shaking as Emily bought her to orgasm.

Mom shouted she was about to cum and Lexi was there in a flash to take it in her mouth while Jess carried on pumping the strap-on in and out.

Once everyone had regained their breath, Ben, Eugene, Paul, Grace said goodbye's and dressed to leave, thanking everyone for a great time.

This just left the family together now and we all went to the big shower and washed each other not missing a spot, Dawn had taken the normal shower head off and put the penis shaped one on and each pussy and ass was washed out with it inside, have to admit it felt so good.

Once we had all dried, Eve and I said good night with kisses and hugs and headed for our room while the others all climbed on Dawn and Lexi's massive bed and looked like a heap of sexy flesh.

Once Eve and I was in our bed we started kissing and then we made love, slow deep meaningful loving sex, once we had cum once more, we held each other, kissed and said how much we loved each other before settling down to sleep.