All Comments on 'A New Neighbor Ch. 05'

by Pirlouit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CenturionQueenCenturionQueenover 3 years ago
I'm loving this series!

The idea of her having two mistresses is super hot! I love how dominant Ana has become and I'm eager to see how their relationship develops.

The only thing I didn't like about this episode was the scene with Jacob in the car. As someone who reads the Lesbian Sex category to avoid guys, it wasn't a great surprise. Luckily, I can skip those scenes, but hopefully they're not many in the future.

Still 5/5 Stars! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting

Was a very interesting/sexy domination story until you introduced men into the mix. Lost interest from then on even with the though of the husband. Your writing is good but the story line went from good lesbian domination sex to not so interesting with the men part. Not good which rated your story down in my view. Your writing is good but keep it to lesbian without men. Damn!!!!

PirlouitPirlouitover 3 years agoAuthor
Feedback

I hear both of you. Kill the husband - got it :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please More

Love this story totally want more. As others have said keep focusing on her Mistresses. Fantastic can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No men

Love the story line, hope for so much more. Maybe include some nipple twisting and torture..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don’t listen to the other comments. They don’t get it - it’s about how far Ana will go. Sex with a man IS the torture. AMAZING SERIES. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your stories. I would love to be Stephanie. Your stories are well crafted, imaginative and I get so horny from them. Please keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous