A New Neighbor Ch. 06 - Owned Again

Story Info
Patty requires sole ownership and pushes her slave.
14k words
4.75
19.8k
22

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pirlouit
Pirlouit
515 Followers

Thank you for your comments, ideas, thumbs up and down - they drive more of these stories and are very much appreciated.

For readers that have read previous chapters, welcome back.

If you are picking up this story for the first time, I try and write so you can jump in at any part. Sometimes more successfully than others. Either way, hope you enjoy it.

------------------------

Stephanie had been standing in the same aisle and staring at the same cans of soup when another shopper bumped into her, snapping her out of her daydream. By the time she came to, the person who'd shouldered her was long gone.

It didn't matter, she resigned herself and turned her head back to the rows of soup.

Everything felt dull - as it had for the past week. Her senses muted, wrapped in an invisible bubble.

After a moment, she finally grabbed a can and put it in her basket. As punishment, she decided to add five more so it would pull on her arm as she'd walk.

"That's what dumb sluts like you deserve," she told herself, now moving awkwardly.

This didn't fill the hole in her stomach, but it gave her a tiny sense of purpose.

"Punish yourself as if she was still telling you what to do."

Her shoulder hurt already.

Good.

"Now humiliate yourself."

She slowly made her way to the produce section and spent some time palming zucchinis and eggplants. She wrapped her fingers around the vegetables, checking their girths. Would Patty have forced her to purchase these and play with them later?

God, she missed it.

She missed her.

It was early and the store was not very crowded. With the summer temperatures coming in, Stephanie had decided to wear an outfit that would have pleased her Mistress - both the skirt and shirt were tight around all the right body parts, and loose at the knees. She could comply if her ex-Mistress appeared from thin air and asked her to exhibit herself. Her thoughts were at the polar opposite of her image: her beauty stood out through more than sheer elegance. Her cheekbones, full lips, and toned body were enough to get most people to look twice, even if they attempted to be discreet.

Stephanie could not have cared less.

"Humiliate yourself," she told herself again.

The executive took the largest cucumber she saw, followed by an eggplant. She then walked to the pharmaceutical area and grabbed some water-based lubricant. "Oh god," she thought... "No, that's wrong... that's too embarrassing." Then, after a moment, she wondered, "Would Patty have me do that?"

After last week, probably.

She walked resolutely to the cashier, picked the one where a young man was working, and laid the half-dozen cans of tomato sauce on the conveyor belt. By the time she had changed her mind, he was already ringing up her purchases.

Her eyes went back to the cucumber, the eggplant, and the lube as a wave of embarrassment washed over her. God, what was she doing? Had she gone nuts?

"Ma'am?" She heard as she turned towards the young man.

Stephanie felt humiliated.

Her mind shot back to a week ago when she had been used in an all-girl threesome. Ana, her office Admin turned Mistress by accident - or by luck, if you asked her, had engineered an entire where she got her boss, Stephanie, to service another woman while Ana fucked her relentlessly using a brand new strap-on toy.

There had been no instructions or restrictions against finishing, and thus Stephanie came three times.

More accurately, she had exploded: orgasms of seismic proportion, eyeball rolling, skin grabbing, and seizure-inducing. It was as if her body had given up any kind of control and melted as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

By the time Stephanie had completed her duties and made her way home, Ana had already sent pictures and videos to Patty, detailing the evening with pride.

The response was not what she'd expected.

Patty blew a fuse, infuriated by the fact that Stephanie had been allowed to come and be used as a sex slave without her prior approval.

As the instigator of their relationship, Patty saw herself as the Queen Mistress, the one that needed to approve all activities.

She'd kept Stephanie edged for days, maintaining a desperate need for an orgasm, and therefore increasing her pet's willingness to submit completely.

Every day, she'd instructed Stephanie to masturbate multiple times, getting closer each time and being nearly driven mad with desires. All that work had disappeared in one evening because the rookie bitch that became Mistress by shear luck was straying from the plan.

God damn, Patty was furious.

She'd already seen her slave shared with a man when she'd been forced to blow a stranger as one of Ana's whims. Patty had refrained from voicing her opinion - a first in at least a decade - as she thought the humiliation of sucking a man's penis could serve a larger plan; but the idea that she was now shared with a woman stung harder. She had felt a pinch of jealousy at the sight of Stephanie drooling on herself (one of Ana's requirements), careless about her looks as orgasms shook her.

Patty had called them both "dumb cunts" and stated that if Ana was too stupid to understand the value of edging their pet, then she was too dumb to be a dom. The tirade went on, ending with: "You figure it out," concluding that she "didn't need the drama."

That was over a week ago.

Since then, Stephanie's neighbor's door had been closed. Not a pip, not a text, not a call. The executive had almost wished for a "Fuck you, whore!" followed by a good lashing, but there had been zero communication.

Ana, humiliated by the text that had been seen by her sex pet, had lost her bearings once she understood that she'd become the sole Mistress. Dominating someone as cerebral as Stephanie was not easy and demanded more than sexual dominance. Women like Stephanie needed guidance, humiliation, constant edging, and so much more. This was a lifestyle, not a Friday evening party.

While Ana had been the one creating situations that were most humiliating to Stephanie, Patty had been the one orchestrating her life.

Unwilling to put much effort beyond what she had already done and embarrassed by the way Patty treated her, Ana decided to take a week off, leaving Stephanie with two issues: both her Mistresses had now abandoned her and she had come to expect a daily routine to guide a portion of her behaviors. The second issue was a small one - she would need to take on the tasks of her admin for a week.

Unable to take time off herself, the executive had to grind it at the office, alone, with the sense that she had faulted and betrayed the trust Patty had put in her.

She felt miserable.

And angry.

And horny.

Especially horny.

Patty had opened a door to a side of Stephanie that now felt like a requirement in her life. Strike that - Patty had blown the damn door off its hinges.

The voice of the cashier brought the executive back to reality. She frowned, closed her fist, and moved to pay for her groceries. She couldn't dare look the young man in the eye though. That was beyond her courage. She felt his persistent look, his gestures slowing down with the remaining items.

She heard him say 'Enjoy' as she left the store, walking home with her heavy bags. She felt shameful yet elated. Her Mistress would have been so proud.

Quickly after the threesome debacle, Stephanie had understood how important Patty had become to her. The choice of clothing, erotic stories she had to read, the number of times - and locations - she was to masturbate... On and on... Her entire day was set ahead of time. The absence of instructions was like a blank canvass she now had to fill on her own.

Within days, her leadership and 'get stuff done' qualities had created an arc that offered a new routine to her submissive self. She wanted to maintain the experience of it, even if it wouldn't be the genuine version.

Three days after being dumped, Stephanie had simply decided to behave as if she was still Patty's pet, making up her own set of orders. It was by far the easiest path forward and would allow the executive to still feel some sort of domination in her life.

First things first - she would keep her pussy completely bare, shaving almost daily and following a strict procedure that would first force her to caress herself for a couple of minutes. She forbade herself from wearing panties and only put on attires she knew Patty would have liked. She'd even set up her own "humiliation schedule" by masturbating several times daily until she brought herself to the edge. Refraining from coming was as hard as ever, but she felt compelled to do it.

That's how Patty would have used her slut, she told herself.

She'd been requested to purchase a dildo and a set of training butt plugs, ranging from small to large - the large one was significantly larger than she'd expected!

Still, she used the toys in her daily manipulations and after a week, her pussy - no, her cunt, was constantly drenched, to the point where she would ooze droplets that would hang from her lips each time she rubbed herself.

She was in this odd zone of dulled-out perception until she behaved like a slut - then she came alive.

She had used the small plug only and seldomly. It was as if someone else should be part of the experience with these to truly embrace the humiliation. On the other hand, each time she used the dildo - which was rare and always used in a salacious manner (she once stuck it against the wall, and fucked it as she faced the tiles - it was as if she was being ordered to satisfy a customer who would not move from his position). She then forced herself to clean her juices by mouth only.

Beyond her cerebral instructions, she had been tested the night before when her husband had snuggled a little closer and asked if she wanted to make love. Fearful of an accidental orgasm if she'd agreed to be penetrated, she immediately offered her mouth. In her mind, it was the one hole she could use without permission and, of course, without fear of a mishap. Albert knew her well and could have gotten her to come easily.

He asked if she did not want to take pleasure as well, but Stephanie gave a sexy look, answering that satisfying him was pleasure enough.

'Patty would want me to act like a slut', Stephanie thought, removing the small nightgown and displaying her breasts. They swayed as she got on all fours.

The words "pussy mouth" flashed in her mind. Did Stephanie tell her that once? That her mouth should be used as a pussy? Just imagining that they had this conversation got her excited as she laid on her hands and knees, salivating above her husband's cock before taking the head in her mouth.

She could visualize her Mistress in the corner of the room, nodding in approval and giving additional instructions.

Grabbing hold of his cock with her left hand, she swallowed the tip once again, her breasts brushing back and forth against his leg.

She kept it in her mouth, taking a comfortable amount of time to feel it grow. It was a powerful sensation, the soft skin becoming tense, the girth and length expanding as she drooled on it. The idea of doing it for Patty made her bolder, pushing her to new limits. She took him as far as she could, surprising him in her dedication to his pleasure.

"Let him use it like a cunt," Patty's voice in her head said.

She removed her hand from his cock and started to work her mouth up and down his shaft, unaided.

Thrilled to feel her lips so deep inside, he cupped her head while thrusting forward. She refrained from moving back as much as she could, causing obscene sounds to erupt with each penetration. Albert could soon feel a cold sensation on his balls as his wife's drool made its way down. She attempted to slip her tongue between her teeth and his shaft, but she struggled a lot more than the professional actress she'd been forced to see in one of her previous sessions.

It didn't matter to Albert - the noises of his wife giving her all were too much for him and he quickly warned her he was going to come. She moved her hand to his balls, caressing them as she wrapped her lips tight. He held on as long as possible, feeling the tip of his cock going all the way to the back of her mouth until he exploded inside her. She moaned as she pumped all the semen and swallowed every drop.

Not so long ago, she would have scorned him for lack of warning and would have, at best, only allowed him to finish on her chest. Now, this was no longer her decision: a slut was to swallow or to allow him to spew his seed wherever he wanted. Like a good cum bucket.

Patty would have been proud.

Albert spent the next few minutes raving to his wife about how wonderful the experience had just been. Stephanie simply kept on kissing his penis, looking longingly at him. She was a geisha. She was a whore. She was her Mistress' pet.

After her husband fell asleep, she was left laying on her back, eyes wide open. She'd put the nightgown back on and was trying to decide if she'd put herself through enough for the day.

Of course not, she answered herself, letting her fingers meander between her legs one more time. It didn't take more than thirty seconds for her breathing to accelerate. She suppressed a moan as she penetrated herself with a finger, then another one. Stephanie couldn't remember ever being so wet - the image of Patty encouraging her to be sluttier drove her mad. She removed the fingers and suckled on them while switching hands to keep herself busy.

God, this was becoming too much.

Albert tossed and woke up just enough to ask her to stop moving around, then snored again.

The executive froze her nocturnal activities, slightly anxious. She'd gone far enough anyways and decided to call it a day. After several minutes, she'd relaxed and finally fall asleep.

By morning time, Stephanie had already showered and prepared for the day before Albert got up.

He stood in the kitchen wearing his pajama pants and robe, looking perplexed.

"Everything alright, hun?" He asked.

"Sure, why do you ask?"

"Well, it's Saturday. You usually stay in bed a bit longer."

She adjusted a plate on the kitchen table and moved the pot of coffee next to it.

"Oh, right. I don't know... I wanted to get going with the day I guess."

"Well you look like a million bucks," he said giving her a peck on the cheek and patting her rear as he sat. "Did I mention how much I enjoyed last night?"

"Oh, you may have once or twice," she winked.

He giggled, found her leg, and slid his hand upwards to her thighs. "I love that you're always wearing skirts lately."

The skirt became tight enough that his hand couldn't go all the way to her pussy; else, he would have found out that she was not wearing underwear and already drenched.

"Well, I'll be sure to keep wearing them."

She'd used the movable shower head earlier in the day already and had denied herself once. She yearned to lift her skirt, spread her legs and let him burrow his fingers inside her. She wished to be filled up, but 'imaginary Patty' was shaking her head "no". Not now.

Stephanie looked at the window to the house next door. As for the past week, no sign of life. It was a lonely sight.

To change her mind, she had decided to walk to the grocery store, where she'd gazed at cans of soup and later brought dildo legumes back home.

When she got back, Albert was finishing up some work on the computer and she continued with house chores. She put on a linen apron to keep her outfit clean and started dusting shelves. This was good for the mind - almost zen-like. She thought of future ways of doing this - perhaps nude under the apron, forced to partially display herself to the neighbors when she cleaned the windows.

As she finished dusting the entryway, her eye caught some movement outside the window and she looked more carefully.

Stephanie's heart skipped a bit as she saw Patty tending to yard work. This was the first time in a week that she'd seen her in the flesh.

The executive immediately wanted to rush outside but she stopped at the door, held her breath, and took a moment. Her mind was racing as her heart seemed to skip beats. Stephanie undid her apron, adjusted her outfit and hair before stepping outside. She forced herself to breathe normally, rehearsed a couple of sentences, and stepped on the porch.

Patty was pulling weeds, one knee on the ground with a tool in hand. She wore plastic boots, an old pair of jeans, and a thick flannel shirt. She looked like she just bought an outfit at "Lesbians R' Us" and Stephanie couldn't hold back a smile. She looked at her with pride as she was so unbashfully herself.

Rather than saying 'hello' from afar, she wanted to get as close to Patty as possible. As she took a step, her heel sank in the grass. With no hesitation, she took off the pumps and walked bare feet towards her Mistress - if that was still her title.

Stephanie did not want to tower over Patty feeling it wouldn't be a good impression. Instead, she bent at the knees, balancing herself by putting a hand in the wet grass to ensure she would not fall and stain her clothes.

"Hello Mistress. I've... I've been wanting to talk to you," Stephanie said softly. She thought it sounded cheesy the second it came out of her mouth, but then again, she didn't know what else to say.

The response was sharp, "And I've been trying to avoid it, as I'm sure you've noticed."

Stephanie was taken aback by the curtness of the answer. She'd expected a by-gone be by-gone type answer, but it was clear that Patty held a grudge. And why wouldn't she? She was the boss.

The executive decided to stick with her apologetic tone - it had the benefit of being true. "I'm so sorry... I know I messed up." She looked around to make sure there were no neighbors within earshot. "I just want another chance to... to be your slut."

"You don't want to be my slut. You want to be 'a' slut that does what she wants, when she wants to. It's fine - that's your prerogative, but it's not what I'm looking for. Or what we agreed upon."

Patty stood up, a bucket of weeds under her arm.

"As I've said before, I'm too old for this type of bullshit."

Stephanie pleaded, "I know I may not deserve it, but If you give me another chance, I'll do my absolute best. You won't be disappointed. Ever again!"

"Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash," Patty answered with a normal voice, undeterred by potential listeners.

The statement had never felt truer.

"I swear I'm not," Stephanie pleaded.

Patty had turned her back and faced the stairs to her home. Did she want to go through with the executive again?

"What's Ana up to?" She asked without turning around.

Stephanie waited for a couple of seconds before answering: "She's taken the week off."

Patty snarked and took her time to stare at Stephanie. She decided to hold her tongue on the snappy comment she was about to make. Who knew what the future held?

The executive looked at her with pleading eyes. "Please. I'll make you proud."

Patty stared for a long moment, then said, "I need help with the yard."

The executive beamed and immediately said, "I'll go change and be right back!"

"No. I need help right now. It cannot wait."

The choice was clear and the first challenge laid - do you want to protect your clothing or are you serious about being my slave?

Knowing that this was likely the first of several tests, she answered, "Yes, Mistress," and remained squatted, shuffling to the area that needed planting.

"There's a dozen of them that need to be buried six inches deep and three inches apart," Patty announced, pointing to a box of perennials.

She was surprised by how eager Stephanie acted, finding her almost jubilating at the thought of being of use again - even if it only to prove she had green thumbs.

Pirlouit
Pirlouit
515 Followers