A New Neighbor Ch. 06 - Owned Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra lowered herself until she could feel parts of the slave's face touch her lips. As soon as Stephanie could, she pulled her tongue out and ran it up and down the slit a couple of times before locking on Debra's clit.

She heard her hostess moan almost immediately, feeling her pubic hair against her face. She smelled and tasted different than all others and Stephanie suspected that hair had something to do with it. It was not unpleasant, just different.

Suddenly, Debra let her weight down and started grinding against Stephanie's face, from her nose to her chin, holding her breasts in each hand, her head throwing back as she felt Stephanie's nose rub against her.

She was going to use that uppity bitch and make sure she'd remember licking ol' Ms. Cartwell. Debra almost laughed at the thought, raising herself periodically to ensure the slut could breathe.

She sure was in no hurry and had every intention of making this very enjoyable session last a while.

=====================================================================

Stephanie was walking back to her house haggardly, her eyes wider than usual. She looked as if she had a hard candy in her mouth while walking with a strange gait - taking as long a step her skirt would allow while keeping her legs slightly apart.

There was nothing sexy about her movements - clearly, the executive who was always concerned about her appearance and her public persona had stopped caring.

With an increasing look of concern, she was closing in on half the distance to her house and estimated that it would take her another two minutes to get home.

"I'm not going to make it. I'm not going to make it," she told herself before deciding to stop being a defeatist. There was a chance, however small, there was a chance - she just had to keep her mind off of it.

She was trying to keep her frustration at bay knowing that she'd done everything right, and could still fail, feet away from the goal line.

That fucking Debra!!

She hurried the pace, nearly jogging on her toes as she breathed heavily through her nose.

By the time she arrived at Patty's place and banged on the door, louder than she should have, she was grimacing. Every second would be the difference between success and an accident.

This was always the most difficult part - as waiting for the bathroom door to open to get relief, the need seemed most pressing in the last instant.

After what felt like an eternity, Patty opened the door and let Stephanie entered as soon as she saw her face. Immediately, Stephanie desperately shook her fingers in the air with one hand and lifted her skirt with the other, revealing several layers of kitchen plastic wrap - the type that was used to wrap food - around her pussy and waist. A buzzing sound could be heard.

Stephanie grabbed a pair of scissors and cut through the plastic to free the corded remote first, immediately shutting it off. The toy was left inert against her pussy, the devilish vibrations muted.

Stephanie laid against the counter, her head falling back as she tried to catch her breath. Now that the danger of an accidental orgasm had gone away, she opened her mouth and pulled a wet piece of garment, throwing it on the counter.

Patty was finally putting the pieces together, realizing that Debra had given her slave two dares while sending her off - the first was to get home without having an orgasm while her clit was under assault from a new toy. The second was to keep Debra's underwear in her mouth.

Her first instinct was to grab the phone and give Debra a piece of her mind. Such liberties should not be taken with her slave!

She then looked at Stephanie who was catching her breath and slowly removing the plastic sheet that was tightly wrapped around her. She had spread her legs to make the removal easier and peeled the plastic with the egg still in it.

The result was obvious, her upper thighs were soaked and beads of Stephanie's leakage could be seen on the plastic film. Her slave looked spent - yet thrilled. She was elated that she'd managed not to come under such dire circumstances. She beamed at Patty, who slowly put the phone down.

Stephanie put the stack of plastic film on the counter as Patty pressed herself against her chest, telling her how proud she was. They kissed deeply for what felt like a couple of minutes.

Stephanie could not remember ever being so horny. The constant ache she had felt for the past few days seemed like a bomb ready to go off just beneath the surface. The final act she'd been put through was masterful in its deviancy, and while she hated it in the moment, - she could already look back on it as one of the most exciting situations she'd ever been put in.

It wasn't just the humiliation of walking like a crab and having stuffed underwear in her mouth, it was the expectation of humiliation if anyone caught her.

As the kiss prolonged, both were getting turned on and Stephanie dared to grab Patty's breast.

"Do you still want to come?" Patty said, amused as she already knew the answer. She was holding on to Stephanie's blouse with both hands as if she didn't want to let her go. And right now, as she was biting her lip, she didn't want to. This felt really nice.

She loved that her neighbor was so submissive and going over the top to follow instructions. Who would have thought she'd be able to walk a thousand feet with a vibrator on?

"More than ever," Stephanie whispered. "Mistress," she then added.

"How much time before Albert comes back?"

Stephanie checked the large kitchen clock from across the room and estimated, "A good hour and a half. He has lunch with the team after the game."

"Then let's go into your bedroom. I want to fuck you on your own bed," she said, grabbing her pet's ass.

Of course, thought Stephanie. What could be more humiliating than being defiled in her own bedroom? It was obvious that Patty wanted to set the tone - and what a start it had been already.

"Go back to your house and open the side door... I'll be there shortly. Wait for me on your bed and on all fours."

Stephanie shimmied the material of her skirt down and after a couple of kisses, rushed to her place. She was horrified by her look as she passed in front of a mirror. Wanting to impress, she texted Patty "2 minutes please" and quickly arranged herself. She washed her face. Combed her hair, and used some towelettes to wash her arms and legs from the dirt. She then used a warm washcloth on her pussy; it felt good and allowed her to wash the secretions that had dripped for most of the day.

Rushing to the bedroom, she took off the bed cover and positioned herself on her hands and knees, ass towards the door.

It didn't hit her until she heard her Mistress' footsteps. She was completely nude, in the most salacious position - her knees spread wide, her back arched to who her perky ass. She'd been so horny that her slit no longer looked like a fine apricot; the lips were open, ready to be taken.

She'd laid her head between her arms, her chest touching the bed, awaiting instructions - if any.

The touch was electrifying. As soon as she felt it against her pussy, she moaned.

There was a moment of preparation, the shuffle of clothes, the sound of a long zipper opening, following by bits of metal clanking.

"Can I watch?" Stephanie asked, curious and a bit worried.

"Of course."

The slave turned her head to see Patty tying a strap-on around her waist. The strips of leather went around her thighs, right below the buttocks, and were tight enough that it kept the silicon cock in place. She looked fierce, and this was clearly not the first time she'd put them on.

Stephanie was both relieved and excited. The sound of metal - which she realized was the buckles at the end of the straps, had concerned her. She was now just lusciously looking at the dark dildo that was sticking out of Patty's.

Patty was ready and stepped closer to her pet, starting with the removal of the toy that had lingered inside Stephanie for so long. She pulled on the small cord and as soon as it reached mid-point, the internal vibrator fell out, coated with a thick cream.

"My, oh my..." Patty said with forced admiration. "You are drenched!"

The executive moved her ass left and right, moaning appreciatively that she was.

She then felt the butt plug being pulled, lingering at the widest section, which forced her to bite on her fingers. Oh, she loved the sensation of her ass being stretched so much.

She felt empty as soon as both toys were removed. The plug had left her ass a little loose and she knew her pussy still looked a mess. Yet she was content and felt good about having obeyed all of her Mistress' instructions.

Patty was also impressed with Stephanie's behavior and couldn't help palming her pet's pussy. God, how gorgeous was her slave, spreading herself with her long legs split on the bed. Her lips were completely gorged showing the level of excitement she felt.

"You've been such a good slave today; I'm very proud of you." She paused and before she could compliment her once more, Stephanie answered, "Thank you, Mistress. I'm so happy you gave me another chance."

"You didn't think it was too hard?"

As she awaited the answer, she pressed the strap on against her pet, parting her lips with ease.

"No Mistress, I..." she hesitated.

"Go on."

"I loved it. Even if at certain moments, I thought I was going to break - I loved the whole lot of it."

As she admitted to her lust, she pushed herself against the hard shape she'd felt behind.

Before she could shove more than an inch inside her, Patty squirted a warm liquid on the crack of her ass and gently applied it on the smallest hole.

The touch made Stephanie's body respond immediately. She cooed and struggled to breathe. Was this about to happen? She'd played with herself countless times, but even the plugs she had been forced to use over the past few weeks would be no match for actual sodomy.

Once she felt it was properly lubricated, Patricia placed the head of the dildo against her pet's ass. With increased pressure, the small ring finally gave way and expanded, allowing more of the toy inside.

This was perhaps Stephanie's favorite moment. Oh, how she loved the feeling how her hole stretching to accommodate the size of the intruder. She pushed her arms far in front of her, flexing the muscles of her upper back as she tried to relax.

It was a good size cock - not ten inches, but not far, and that did not account for the balls. Patty worked her hand up and down the shaft with lube - enough to slide easily but not so much that it would slip out each time she moved it around.

She pushed a couple of inches forward as Stephanie muffled her face in the pillow. The pleasure of the dilatation soon disappeared and gave way to pain, even if Patty was being gentle. Stephanie winced and groaned as her Mistress forced herself further.

Patty started see-sawing, shoving half of the dildo repeatedly.

Patty knew this was not the time for rushing; she wanted her pet to get acclimated to the size and learn to take it.

As she arrived at the halfway mark, she pulled back to the tip and pushed again.

She then penetrated her repeatedly, going a little further each time, progressively letting her pet get used to the size of the toy. After a few moments, everything changed for Stephanie. She felt full in the best way as the cock's girth stretched her ring while the tip of the dildo no longer hurt when it went all the way in.

Being taken on the marital bed increased her humiliation and excitement, yet she was so happy to have that moment with Patty. Her pussy was leaking at the fact that she was now her neighbor's personal whore, to be used as she saw fit, handed over to others for pleasure. A true sex slave.

Rather than moving forward each time Patty was about to shove herself, Stephanie was holding still, her hands placed behind her neck, restricting her movements. She ended up lifting her ass each time, welcoming the penetration.

God, it felt so good.

Finally, she looked back and asked, "Can you fuck me harder, Mistress, please?"

Patty smiled in appreciation and grabbed her pet's ass cheeks with both hands, pushing her hips deeper inside her.

Stephanie's groans became moans of pleasure as her Mistress' hips now slapped against her skin.

Patty snickered. The slave liked it even more than she'd expected.

She loved the view - each time she pulled out, Stephanie's ass looked like lips on the dildo, sticking to the silicon.

Patty grabbed her pet's arms and held onto her wrists as she rammed harder, pushing Stephanie's face in the pillow each time, the sound of her thighs smacking against her cheeks.

"oh fuck, fuck, fuuuuck..." the executive yelled out. She'd never experienced anything like this, the combination of domination and anal pleasure after so many days of edging herself.

Patty had been going for over a minute, shoving all of the dildo inside her slave and pulling back until the very tip.

Stephanie was gone, her mind now elsewhere as pleasure had taken over completely. Spread on the marital bed, her most intimate area filled while her mouth had been used twice for pleasure already, she felt as if she had just found herself.

Stephanie was losing sense of reality. She noticed a strange build-up in her belly, as if organs were moving inside her, then the wave hit her - unlike anything she'd felt before, building up gradually and exploding within her. She had not even touched herself and yet, it was the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced. She yelled in the pillow as she felt splashing on her thighs, her legs shaking under her.

She was trying to talk, but the words wouldn't come out, her breathing shallow and rapid.

Rather than pulling out, Patty stayed deep inside Stephanie and laid her chest against her back. While Stephanie tried to catch her breath, still stunned by the force of the orgasm she just experienced, her Mistress kept undulating her hips very slightly, pressing the tip of the cock further.

Stephanie was weak from the rush, and yet, within a few seconds, she felt another wave - or was it the same - hit her.

Patty sensed her pet's body go into spams and squeeze against her. She was the sexiest thing that she'd seen in a long time. After finally slowly pulling out, she giggled, "Well, that hit the spot, didn't it?"

Stephanie was emerging and laughed back as she caught her breath. She turned to watch her Mistress, who smiled brightly, naked. She extended her hand to have Stephanie come on top of her. They kissed for a longer time, the dildo between their two bellies as Stephanie leaned forward.

"Oh, it felt so good," the executive said blissfully.

"I'm not done with you yet," Patty smiled between kisses.

"Good." And they played with their saliva like young lovers discovering each other.

Stephanie was on her hands and knees, her legs on each side of her Mistress. The hand on her ass was softly caressing one second and kneading her like dough another.

Finally, Patty instructed, "Put it inside again," as she squirmed under her pet.

"Same place?"

Patty acquiesced.

Stephanie cooed at the request. It was one thing to be taken from behind and another level of humiliation to have her put it inside her own ass. She adjusted her posture and slid her hand between her legs, grabbing onto the dildo. Still lose, it slipped in easily and this time, she controlled the pace and the depth.

Patty encouraged her, fueling her lust. Stephanie let herself fall on her Mistress' cock, filling herself up again. She had it halfway in when Patty grabbed her nipples, pinching them while she rode up and down.

"That's right... Good girl... Seat on that cock!"

Stephanie looked down as she was straddling Patty's dildo, her Mistress also pushing her hips rhythmically. She could see her clit sticking out from its hood, the excitement keeping it erect.

Patty grabbed her nipples and pinched them, forcing the slutty executive to tug on them as she went up and down on her.

"Oh, fuck, oh my god," repeatedly came out of Stephanie's mouth, slamming her ass harder against the cock. She bit her lips and pleaded with her eyes, getting her face closer to Patty and letting a small sound escape her throat with each penetration.

With her other hand, Patty held onto Stephanie's clit, rolling it between her thumb and index fingers.

"Finally," Stephanie thought, having wanted to rub her clit for the past couple of hours. At last, she was being filled and caressed at the same time.

Within a minute, Stephanie erupted again as she sat as hard as she could on the plastic cock, her nipple and clit pinched firmly.

After a long moment, once the sensation subdued, she was left puffing and giggling in Patty's neck.

They were both staring at the ceiling, Stephanie put a hand on her pussy, amazed that she'd come so many times and was so drenched. While her clit would usually feel sensitive, she could feel it still throbbing, peeking from its hood.

Patty moved on her side, staring at her beautiful neighbor. "Well, you managed to surprise me today, well done." Stephanie was beaming at the compliment. "And I didn't know you were a squirter," she said as she padded a large stain on the bed.

"I didn't know either, Mistress. This was very different." She touched her thighs, wiping beads that had lingered. She quickly added, "Thank you for taking me back, Mistress."

Patty circled her slut's nipples, making her bite her lip almost immediately.

"You understand the rules - and this time, they apply one hundred percent of the time. Yes?"

Stephanie eagerly nodded her head while Patty carried on: "You belong to me - and I mean it. This means you don't take orders from anyone but me, you don't fuck anyone without my permission on and you certainly don't get to come without my saying so."

"Yes, Mistress..."

Patty caught a whiff of hesitancy.

"What?"

"What about Ana when she gets back to work."

"Oh, you'll have a speech for her, and then she can talk to me directly. Don't worry, she won't bother you, I promise."

Patty got up and started to unstrap the dildo. Stephane rose immediately and helped to take off the apparatus with soft movements. Patty simply lifted her arms and let her pet do the job, feeling her hand caress her as she removed each bit of leather strap.

As she let her slave do the work, she closed her eyes, enjoying the moment. Stephanie kissed her nipple as she rubbed her skin where the strap-on had left its marks.

"Two things," said Patty.

"As many as you want, Mistress." Stephanie answered eagerly.

"Since you work for a law firm, you'll prepare a contract for me by next week."

"What type of a contract?" Stephanie asked naively, thinking there was something she could help Patty with professionally.

Her Mistress raised an eyebrow and said, "Come on... your contract with me... An ownership contract." And after a pause, she added, "It will be a good exercise for you."

"Yes, Mistress." It had been years since Stephanie had not typed a contract from scratch, but she was looking forward to this.

"And second..." Patty paused for a moment. "I hope you'll be ready by then: Folsom street fair is in a couple of weeks. I want to display you there." She added, "Masked, of course."

Stephanie held her breath. She, of course, knew of the event. The Folsom Street Fair was 'the' San Francisco BDSM party of the year. Heavily attended by the LGBT crowd, it also includes its fair share of heteros, oglers, tourists, and locals.

For that one day, all bondage-related activities were allowed in public and several blocks were closed to traffic, allowing fetishists to walk across double lanes for almost half a mile.

Her mind flashed images of herself walking the street as Patty's whore. She already knew she'd accept the challenge and do her best to make her Mistress proud.