A New Neighbor Ch. 06 - Owned Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sensed Patty's body seize up as juices leaked in her mouth. She kept at it, alternating between suckling her clit and licking her vagina. After a moment, the grip on her hair loosened.

God, that had felt good, Patty thought. She hadn't come like that in a while.

She let herself slide to the ground, catching her breath, almost giddy with laughter. After a moment, she felt for her phone with her hand, brought it up to her eyes, and shut off the toy's vibrations.

"That's enough for now," Patty said as she rubbed Stephanie's shoulder before embracing passionately.

As Stephanie kept gulping loudly, her neighbor asked with a smirk, "You want to cum, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. Very much so."

"Well, you've been very good," Patty started, thrilling her pet who saw glimmers of hope.

As she was going to continue, Patty's mind wondered for a moment and looked towards the door.

"Who did you argue with outside?"

"What?" Answered Stephanie, confused by the question.

"I heard you argue with someone outside. Who was it?"

"Oh, the neighbor who walks her dog all the time."

"Debra?"

"I'm not sure, Mistress." Sensing that something may be wrong.

"Large dog, lady in her early fifties with short hair, looking a little... old fashion?"

"I think so." Stephanie didn't understand what was so important about this.

Patty looked at the executive and after a long moment, said, "Oh dear, that just won't do." And looking back at Stephanie, she added, "You must go and apologize."

"But it was barely an argument," she pleaded.

Patty shook her head as if this was really troubling. Resolute, she added, "What I heard sounded like an argument. Debra is a fine woman and a good neighbor. When you argue with her while standing in my front yard, you are making me look bad. I know you're new to this area but there is a culture that I'd like not to disturb. Therefore, you will excuse yourself."

This was a good opportunity for Patty to keep pushing her slave, testing her further. And a darn good excuse to edge her some more.

The tone was curt; arguing seemed like a bad idea for someone who's just begged for forgiveness.

"Al... alright..." After a moment, she added, "I'll go later this week."

"Absolutely not. You are going to put your clothes back on, walk to her house, ring the bell, and apologize for speaking rudely to her."

Stephanie was confused - the source of the argument had been the clothes but maybe she... Her train of thoughts was interrupted when she realized she was about to argue a fairly straightforward order.

She conceded a "Yes, Mistress" and continued, "Are... are there any specific instructions, Mistress?"

Fuck. She couldn't believe she just asked this. She wasn't just a slut, she just turned masochistic as well.

"Apologize, make conversation and if she has any demands... obey them. I'll see you in a little bit."

She looked at Stephanie's puzzled face and added, "Meaning if she invites you for coffee, have a damn coffee."

"Ok, yes, of course." As Stephanie got up, she realized she did not know where this person lived.

"Right at the next block, third house on the left. It's the blue one with a flag."

As Stephanie got up, Patty added, "Be good, and you'll be allowed to cum later." She got up to look at her slave and caressed her cheek. "Now go."

"Oh, and Stephanie?"

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"I trust you know not to remove the toys."

"Of course, Ma'am."

"Good girl."

The two blocks walk was of mixed emotions. On one hand, Stephanie was thrilled - her Mistress had taken her back and she could look forward to submitting again.

Each step pressing the toys against one another, maintaining her excitement.

On the other hand, she had to go apologize to a woman she didn't know and to make matters worst, she looked completely disheveled - now even more than when the lady commented.

She hurried the pace and silently prayed that she wouldn't run into anyone she knew.

After what felt like an eternity, she reached the house and walked the few steps to the door before taking a deep breath. Once she felt settled, she rang the bell.

The barking sounds were instantaneous as the visitor was clearly distrusting the peace. It went on for some time before she could hear hushing sounds and finally, the door opened just slightly - either by suspicion or to keep the dog inside.

As she recognized Stephanie, the neighbor looked her up and down, frowned, and asked curtly: "What do you want?"

Putting on her most welcoming smile, Stephanie said, "Hi, Debra?"

The frown grew deeper as a dry reply came: "Ms. Cartwell," as if to say, we're not on a first-name basis, bitch.

Stephanie worked hard on maintaining her smile, even extending it a bit wider. She cocked her head slightly, squeezed her hands together as if on a pew. "Ms. Cartwell, I'm so sorry we did not properly meet earlier and I feel terrible about my behavior. I came over to apologize."

The frown recessed slightly.

Stephanie laid it on thick, acting as if she was back in the fifties, "I was having some... wardrobe predicament, as you saw, and was unnecessarily snappy. Again, I'm very sorry."

It was particularly odd to stand there in her dirty outfit, feeling both of her holes full. She tried to maintain the composure of an established business person, but it was no use. Her messed-up hair and soiled skin made her feel tiny.

Debra's face did not quite brighten up, but the dark cloud came to pass. Finally, with a sight that was meant to be seen and heard, she opened the door wide.

"Won't you come in, Ms...?"

"Please, Stephanie is fine."

Debra held her dog by the collar until the door was closed again. "Wait here; I'll go put him next door."

Stephanie managed to keep smiling, despite the abruptness of the tone.

Ms. Cartwell was wearing loose pants and a flower blouse that would have looked just as good as wallpaper. The final touch was a set of slippers that looked like they were stolen from the pope.

After locking the dog in the room next door, Ms. Cartwell was gone for several minutes and returned with a tea set that she laid on the table.

"Patty is a good friend," she stated, "so I figured that if you were in her yard, you must know her well." She immediately added, "Are you her new neighbor, perhaps?"

"That's right," answered Stephanie with a smile that would befriend the most devilish bitch around. "My husband and I just recently moved next door to Patty's. We love it; such a sense of community for a neighborhood in a large city."

Debra was pouring water in the teacups, nodding her head approvingly. "Yes, I believe I've seen your husband; tall fella?"

Stephanie smiled to indicate that was the one. Debra added, "You're a lucky woman, he's very handsome." The implication was obvious: she'd married up.

Stephanie's fuse was becoming shorter as Debra just took pleasure at ribbing her.

Still, she acquiesced.

Debra handed her a cup of tea and as she brought it to her lips, the egg inside her pussy started to vibrate widely. The sensation was immediate, her body responding as if she'd been electrocuted. Despite the completely surprise, she managed to maintain her demeanor, her hand shaking and spilling tea onto the cup was the only betrayal.

"Oh god, no," was the only thing she could think of.

She sat more upright to muffle any of the sounds, but it only pushed the plug deeper inside her. She closed her eyes momentarily - it felt so good after the numerous masturbation sessions she'd given herself. She muffled a moan in her throat and coughed a little.

"Are you alright?" inquired her host.

Stephanie nodded while putting her hand in front of her mouth and leaned forward to lay her cup on the table. Again it accentuated the plug inside her ass, rubbing it closer to the egg.

She had been foolish. A week had been too long. She'd spent too much time without orgasm to be able to control herself now.

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!

This god damn egg was next-generation too! Not only could Patty control it from a block away but the buzzing was out of this world. At this rate, it was either going to drive her mad or make her explode. She could sense her clit pulsing under its hood, asking to be rubbed, squeezed, or slapped - anything!

Her breathing was labored, she answered Debra's questions with throaty "Uh-uh" or "Mmm's" that she hoped could fool the neighbor until tea time was over.

"Ms. Cart... Ms. Cartwell, I... I would really appre... mmm... appreciate if I could use your rest..."

Debra's phone rang and she immediately lifted a finger to get Stephanie to be quiet.

"One moment," Debra said while sliding her finger across the screen.

"Yes?"

Debra's voice faded as Stephanie focused on remaining silent.

God, her pussy was aching so much, she felt it all the way to her belly. She placed the teacup on the small table and held onto the arms of the chair, her knuckles turning white under the pressure.

There she sat, in her dirty skirt, and with streaks of dirt on her usually glistening legs.

She could feel her muscles contract, her abs pushing in and out with each wave of pleasure she was repressing.

It had been too long since she'd allowed her lust to be quenched.

"Are you alright, dear?" Debra asked again while still holding the phone to her ear.

It took several seconds for the words to make their way to Stephanie's brains. Her eyes fluttered as she looked at Debra and realized that she had spread her thighs as far as her skirt would allow. She wanted to peel her clothes and rub herself for only a few seconds - surely that would be enough to get over the edge!

Stephanie managed to nod as Debra spoke into the phone again. She seemed to be intently listening for the next minute, peering back and forth at Stephanie.

"Yes, Mmm... Sure seems to be working. Yes, she's made herself quite comfortable." She giggled.

Stephanie was petrified as she understood the discussion was about her. The embarrassment of her situation far from tempering her pleasure.

"Yes, I'll tell her," added Debra with a whimsical tone, elated from the information she now possessed. "Thank you, you too. OK."

Debra put the phone back on the table with a knowing smirk.

She bent slightly and took her cup of tea, blew on it a bit to cool, and took a sip. She smacked her lips with a great deal of satisfaction. "What do you know," she sighed, "Patty will always surprise me."

Stephanie could barely keep it together. Her Mistress had sold her out. A distinct moan came out of her throat, eliciting a smile from her hostess.

Then looking back at Stephanie, she plainly stated, "I understand you are Patty's whore."

Stephanie felt the blood drain from her face, looking dumbfounded.

Debra waited for a polite amount of time, then looked at Stephanie and repeated louder, "I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE PATTY'S WHORE."

Oh god, oh god, oh god... This is what it meant to be her slave: her Mistress could humiliate her at any time, anywhere.

It was exactly what Stephanie had just agreed to less than an hour ago. Hell, she even begged for it. After walking around like a zombie for a week, fantasizing about being treated like a slave and swearing to high heavens that given the opportunity, she'd completely submit, what did she expect?

Patty was doing exactly what she was supposed to.

The frown grew at the lack of an answer. Stephanie caught herself.

"Yes, yes, I am."

The frown remained.

"Ma'am..." Stephanie added with a soft voice, followed by a gasp as the vibration persisted.

Debra smirked. The smirk of confidence when all obstacles just got obliterated.

"You're going to split your skirt at the seams if you keep spreading your legs like this."

Stephanie nodded as if she was back in elementary school, her mouth perked up as she held her breath.

Debra crossed her legs and very calmly said, "Lift it up, you'll be able to be more at ease."

Stephanie felt like a dunce: the vibrations were driving her to the point where everything needed to be repeated twice.

Once she understood the request, she hesitated, her embarrassment growing...

Debra tapped on the screen of her phone with her nail.

"Should I call her again?"

There could be no hesitation - Debra had just shown how close a relationship she had with Patty. Disobeying an order so soon would be ground for reprimand... or worst. And even if she was reluctant, the skirt felt too tight, her pussy too hot.

Stephanie lifted her hips and attempted to pull the garment up to her waist. There was no way to do this elegantly and the soiled executive ultimately had to get up. It was particularly humiliating to be standing while Debra was seating with her legs crossed, her eyes glittering with joy as she waited for the show to begin.

She pulled up the skirt, revealing the puffiest lips that Debra had ever seen. As she showed herself completely, her clit was out of its hood, erect from excitement.

She was asked to seat again and watched as Debra untied the scarf from her neck, then rose to get behind her excited neighbor.

Instead of a leather belt, Stephanie felt the silk gently glide against her inner thighs, followed by Debra blindfolding her.

"Do as if I was not in the room, and give me a good show," was the instructions she received as her neck was receiving a gentle massage.

Stephanie's breasts were heaving up and down. The damn vibrations were putting her on the edge. Close enough to be driven mad with desire but not enough to cum.

The darkness made it easier to break from reality and shame as she could no longer see the amused eyes of her neighbor. Within seconds, she placed her legs on each side of the arms' chair, displaying her glistening pussy as well as the jeweled plug in her ass.

"Ooh, hello there," Debra said.

Even with the blindfold, she felt like covering her face. Stephanie could imagine how her pussy looked right at this moment, her juices glistening around her hole, likely dribbling onto her thighs.

She felt her body respond rhythmically to the vibrations and now that she was spread, her anus was tensing against the metal of the plug, pulsing in and out.

Her fingers were drawn to her pussy, pulling her vulva upwards, trying to stay away from her clit, but close enough that she could almost bring herself to orgasm.

Debra was admiring her neighbor's body, wanting to see her climax as she masturbated.

"Go ahead, rub your pussy."

Stephanie pulled her lips apart, exhibiting herself fully until the tip of her fingers massaged her clit. Almost immediately, she stopped, flicking her fingers in the air as if they were burning hot.

"Are you ready to cum?" Debra asked, stepping up the dirty talk.

"Oh, god, yes... yes, ma'am." Then thinking twice about her answer, she sheepishly added, "But I'm not allowed..."

"Oh, you're not, are you?" responded Debra with a smile, "so if I tell you to come, you won't?"

Stephanie bit her lip and nodded negatively.

After a moment, she heard some shuffling around and Debra going "Well, we'll see about that." Almost immediately, she heard a phone ringing on speaker, answered by a familiar voice.

"I've got the guest you sent me here, with her legs spread and showing her most intimate areas."

"That was quick," Patty chuckled.

"You helped a bit when you turned on the toy remotely. That was devilish."

"You're welcome."

Debra waited for a few seconds before adding, "So here she is, glistening and so ready, but she and can't bear to touch herself more than a few seconds because she doesn't think she's allowed to come. Can you tell her that she can, please?"

If Stephanie had not been blindfolded, she could have seen Debra's confident look.

Patty was beaming with pride. Her slut, who had thrown herself back at her feet a couple of hours ago, was refraining purposely.

"She sure as hell cannot," Patty answered as Stephanie grimaced in disappointment, but overjoyed at the thought that she had done the right thing. Surely this was going to score some major points for her.

"She's had multiple orgasms last week without permission while licking another woman... She's on a very, very short leash."

The executive nodded blindly, agreeing to what she heard.

Debra got up and put the phone near Stephanie as she used the back of her hand to caress her slit. It was as if she received an electric shock, her entire body tension while she moaned loudly.

"Beautiful pussy though," Debra said into the phone.

This was the touch that Stephanie had been waiting for. She could resist the egg's sensation and prevent herself from accidentally cuming, but the tingle seemed multiplied by ten when her clit was rubbed. She held her breath and tried to regain her composure.

"Oh, I found a very sensitive area," Debra said, faking innocence while the pet squirmed.

Unhurried, Patty's voice came through the speakerphone once more. "She's been edging herself for a week, Deb', and doing her utmost to prevent herself from stepping over the line."

Patty used Debra's nickname to make the point as to who was in charge. She carried on, "Since everyone has their limit, I'm sure you can get her to break, but I'll be forced to revoke your privileges if you do."

"You're the one driving her wild with the vibrating toy and the plug," Debra slipped her fingers between the flange and Stephanie's ass, tugging on the plug, eliciting more groans of pleasure.

"Oh, she does like ass play, doesn't she?"

Patty let the game unfold, knowing that she had to remain cool to win it.

As expected, Debra finally asked, "And what privileges are we talking about anyway?"

Stephanie counted at least five interminable seconds of silence when she could feel a perverse finger draw circles around the plug in her ass. Just as Debra was going to ask if Patty was still on the line, she answered, "Why, to make her mouth available for your pleasure of course."

Debra's finger stopped in its track.

Stephanie could not help but be impressed with Patty's tone - cool leadership.

As for her, this is what it meant to be a slave. To be forced to please a stranger on a whim. She'd given her body to Stephanie, who was free to use it - or have it used as she wished.

"But only if she gets back to me yearning for that orgasm she craves now."

Grumbling, Debra asked why Stephanie had been sent to her in the first place but Patty did not bother responding. Instead, after a moment, she sternly said, "Deb."

The tone was clear: the discussion is over - get what you can out of it or get nothing.

"Thanks for bringing her this way, Patricia," Debra capitulated.

The line went dead as did the vibration in the executive's pussy. "Thank god," Stephanie thought, her vagina nearly feeling numb after so much time.

A moment passed and the executive could hear the table in front of her scooted around. The blindfold was pulled down and left hanging around her neck while her eyes fluttered rapidly. Debra was already naked in front of her.

She was slightly overweight and her breasts had lost some of their elasticity, but she was a woman in her fifties and carried herself with pride. There was little grooming if at all, and her pubic hair was salt and pepper.

Stephanie moved her legs back from the obscene position she'd taken. Debra extended her hand, helping her rise, then moving her immediately to the ground, where she laid on her back.

There was no foreplay, no kisses or sweet words. Stephanie wasn't even sure that Debra liked her, but she sure wasn't going to lose the opportunity to be serviced apparently.

Right on queue, Debra dropped a knee on each side of her head.

"Do a good job, I'll give you a five-star rating to your neighbor boss."

This was going to be the fourth pussy Stephanie served in her entire life, except they had happened almost back to back in a month. The discussion she had with her Mistress was still seared in her mind. If this was what Patty wanted - and she'd made that much clear over the phone, she was to do her very best.